Admit it fags

When are you faggots are going to admit that whites with brown eyes are the true master race?

>our pale white skin lets us absorb more vitamin D from the sun
>at the same time when brown eyes give us better protection from sun rays

Blue eyed snow nigs BTFO.

Attached: Emma.jpg (931x1306, 96K)

yuck rape babies.

you nigger-loving nigger. why the fuck are you trying to justify the browning down of the white race? nigger. show your flag.

What makes you white? I mean, by Jow Forums standards.

4 Jews posting to each other. Nobody has a problem with hazel eyes you fucking kikes.

Attached: pedo hollywood spielbergs list.jpg (1763x2158, 938K)

Someone is jealous of beautiful blue eyes

A sign of intelligence and nobility since ancient times

Retarded thread

Bingo, it's almost like sowing division between whites by pushing an "us vs them / snow-nigger vs shit-eye" angle is beneficial to them

I accept spic but don't tolerate kike as an insult

I don't tolerate kikes either

No one knows man if you have pink nipples just fucking roll with it

White people with brown eyes existed before blue eyes even came about
Even niggers and spics can have light eyes now. Even worse, they shill babies that look like Rihanna to convince white women mixing is okay and they won’t end up with a shit colored brown-eyed baby
If you can be pure snow white with brown eyes, I’d argue you are whiter than some people with light eyes. No tricks involved.
I have blue eyes myself, but I’ve been thinking about this lately since it seems like every other mutt has them as well

Attached: 6D854268-CDBF-4950-8F6C-DAAB7AB128D4.jpg (660x374, 223K)

if I was hispanic I wouldn't mind being called beaner.. but I don't like the word spic and never use it.

There’s a type of pure white with brown eyes I’m referring to, btw. Obviously not talking about Arab/Mexican mixes.

Attached: 6E42CA80-4123-40CE-A64B-412BA2D10506.jpg (1600x1200, 161K)

Attached: 00BDD788-A2F1-4DFE-A328-198D90C07AD4.png (640x960, 561K)

I get bothered by some girls with really stand out blue eyes, its like they are empty inside. I love when I can see a girls brown eyes in the sun and they turn to that golden colour. Also green eyes are nice too.

I myself have hazel eyes.

Pale skin color is the only thing that mutts can’t have, even if they have light eyes

cuz all humans r technically equal u ignoramus troll

Beaner is more accurate for mexicans due to their food based mostly on beans and the fact americans judge all hispanics based on their experience being near mexicans. So spic for me is a valid insult

Green eyes master race.

I’ve noticed this too but spics, niggers, kikes, etc. with “brown” eyes usually have super dark, almost black eyes that are soulless.

>cuz all humans r technically equal u ignoramus troll
I agree but I don't think niggers are technically human

kek fucking this
Brown Eyed Spaniard here from Andalusia

You know you have feelings for her...even when you deny it to yourselves.

Attached: 4A64C412-8D4A-4F91-9AF9-E7A8359C07B6.jpg (800x1200, 110K)

Living overseas made me hate my race more than anything.

Culture/institutions are far more more important than race.

Don't get me wrong tho, Race definitely matters and will always matter as long as people complain about it, hence the globalist intentions to Mud everyone up. Thankfully I'll be long dead by then.

Attached: 1441225079056.jpg (512x512, 35K)

I think a lot of the brown eye DNA here came with the migrations from the Basque region thousands of years ago, although the native Britons were supposedly quite swarthy.

Attached: l.jpg (1000x750, 514K)

I have blue eyes myself, but brown eyes on a girl can be quite attractive.

Attached: 0149.gif (328x278, 540K)

I think (hope) you're right I'm white with blonde hair and Brown eyes
I've got no ad mixture and my ancestors have been in Ireland for at least 250 years
Getting a DNA test for Christmas but I'm positive I'm 100% European my family has never left this Island and my parent surnames are all Gaelic

She has the chestial qualities of a 12 year old boy

Attached: D8r5G.png (290x354, 126K)

I’m blonde hair, brown eyes and 99% European, but I’m not white according to pol

>shill babies that look like Rihanna to convince white women mixing is okay and they won’t end up with a shit colored brown-eyed baby
most mixed race people are beautiful, and it's definitely not a "shill" tactic. they're gorgeous

What prime fertile woman wouldn't want a child like this if she could?

Attached: 023895b9e1c2aae159584f7df35797cb.jpg (490x782, 62K)

>gorgeous

Try again shlomo.

Attached: 0da9e398a4b98b9c5cc06ee23fd2793f--baby-com-eye-colors.jpg (236x191, 11K)

i know a girl that looks like a clone of that girl.

>admit it

you have celtic iberian blood which spread too there there is some irish tales that tell the arrival of southern tribes and its mixture its mostly Lusitanian and Gallaic inavsors on Ireland...
Ps:and I am blonde blue eyed celtic germanic from here Portugal

Indeed we have that phenotype quiet a lot

I like brown hair and blue eyes on women

Have you ever seen a cute loli with brown eyes? No, because they don't exist.

Attached: 278075822533.png (720x955, 488K)

bet she also has a moustache, if she's moortuguese

Attached: britmoustache.png (943x341, 456K)

true, the somehow long atlant face

t. mohammed projecting

Attached: lucia_m_9portugal.jpg (278x400, 35K)

look who's talking

Attached: moortuguesealbertobarbosa.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Look whos talking I fucked a lot of blonde french bitches they some also have blonde mustache and I made fun one and called her Bretan Troll Hag...
Not too talk about one red hair french girl which had red hair on her arms and pussie and got my NS cum all over face too oppose her feminist tendencies. ( i usally dont cum due my dark tantra)

>meanwhile in the realworld

Attached: France123_1FIFA_cup20.jpg (1000x667, 633K)

wrong
t. handsome brown eyed ginger

Umm...never?

Sure thing, mutt...

Attached: IMG_20181104_095743071.jpg (1849x1034, 255K)

I once met a moortuguese that was so hairy its snout was covered in fur
truly baffling

the funniest is that team is still whiter than you, alberto

Kek, no. Were headed towards another ice age. Light eyes will be the proven better benefit. On top of that, light is information. Lighter eyes allow more light to be taken in. Darker eyes take in less light. More light, more information. Less light, less information. So even without an ice age, darker eyes are still inferior from an objective point of view. Deal with it faggot OP.

Stop projecting my flag there your country has literally in porpotions much more niggers and arabs...
ATM We are more white than France and England...
Fuck off Pierre Baguette

sure, mohammed sure

Attached: portugal_real9_selecao13220.jpg (400x261, 46K)

These arguments over these sorts of thing are ludicrous. Blue, green, or brown eyes, you’re still a full-blooded European.

Europeans with dark eyes are prairie dwellers; the dark irises reflect less light because they got too much of it in the open prairies.

Light-eyed Europeans are forest dwellers. Light eyes reflect more light into the pupil, so they can see better in the shade of the trees.

They are both European regardless. Cut the bullshit.

lol

Wrong. I am mestizo as fuck, and i still have pale skin

Picking one of the ugliest bitches possible isn't helping your case. I guess she still works for some pathetic pedos that still watch Harry Potter and fap.

>t. "swarthy" greasy noisy muditerranig

there are a few Whites in that French team
there's none in yours

You are an exception praise the white race and Adolf Hitler.
Read good Mein Kampf translation

I think that you need to bleach at least twice to get a baby like this.

Hazel is the true master race
>imagine only having one eye color in 2018
poor fella

Am not noisy I silent like a feline upon his pray.

You are just jeaulous of our mighty Light...
I bet you are a Paris dweller cuck rat

Some these brown eyed, brown haired she-bongs are absolutely stunning.

The Indo-European, Latin/Celtic/Old German look.

Beautiful.

Attached: belle.png (820x469, 580K)

>paris
ew
it's almost as negrified as southern shitholes like yours

Ignoring part of his country has a lot of Iberian blood even more on Southern france woman there still have mustache...
You are mixed jealous african european
Poor fake baguette

you are jealous being you seem a decomposing kike rotting fucking french always complaining.
You need a stick in the head and a punch on that jaw

Be honest OP, how long can you stare at the beautiful Sicilian girl on the right before you glance to the left
And how long can you stare at the beautiful Estonian girl on the left before you glance right
Everybody try it actually

Attached: 406334E7-7661-45B7-98F3-6D0BFBE03647.png (640x1136, 1.12M)

Your teams are both full of niggers.

Attached: Ronaldo-AP.jpg (600x300, 136K)

I think it was pretty self explanatory when I told about southern shitholes
but I'll quote Céline, who put that sentiment even clearer
>South zone, zone populated by mediteranean bastards, degenerated narbonoids, henchmen, senile followers, arabic parasites whom France would have better thrown overboard. Below the Loire, only decay, laziness, foul negrified miscegenation.
if I ignore them, it's because southerners are worthless and disgusting

you'll need a stool, if you want to come after me, you 5ft tall hairy noisy subhuman semi-nog

Lol fucking gay I love my blue eyes, blonde hair, and ash white skin tone.

its not fair Sicilian girl has more her breast in evidence and her lips are painted red and wears make up.
Estonian girl no breast no makeup.