The Asian Century

Economic power always flows between the East to the West. It is now time for Asia to be the center of the world.

How do you regard an Asian-led world?

Attached: 153657063837.jpg (5666x3777, 1.69M)

china has massive governmental problems

America has massive societal problems, America also has economic problems. However, countries like China have very cohesive and homogeneous culture.

>Here white man, eat dogs, taste good

Ya no.

girl on left: 12 years old
girl on right: 10 years old
girl in middle: 55 years old

Serious question. Why is it ok to eat a pig, but it's not ok to eat a dog?

>muh it's always been that way
Not a reason
>muh dogs are smart
studys show pigs and dogs iq nearly the same

Why don't you eat squirrels?

Honestly I don’t really care. China was a superpower for 1000 years , 4000 years ago. Every civilization has spurts where they are on top ex: Middle Eastern Age of Enlightenment, Indian era of mathematics, Chinese age of inventions, and the European enlightenment which we’re just coming out of. Right now in modern day we’re in between phases I believe and the Far East looks to be the most likely ones to hold the torch next. Era of European Enlightenment and domination lasted about 800 years since the 1200’s

Because bacon. And fuck muslims.

make sure your kids become plastic surgeons

I just went shopping to a fashion district and they had a old navy and a gap right next to each other. Most people recognize it as competition on the business side and a larger variety to choose from on the consumer. Little do they know they’re owned by the same company

Attached: A819E60D-BF77-455D-B6FB-D63D5FE18417.png (565x555, 189K)

I can't purchase their meat in a grocery store.

More relevant picture. To be a nationalist in 2018 is to be ignorant to the true nature of our world

Attached: 9AB04228-C937-4C22-AF54-6ADC6EA1B0CE.jpg (400x298, 32K)

I should've expected a non-response.

>Era of European Enlightenment and domination lasted about 800 years since the 1200’s

Europe only dominated outside of Europe for 300 years. It's not a very long time. Granted Far East civilizations didn't ever leave their geographic boundries, however this time round with the level of technology today the prospect of a country like China completely taking over Africa isn't too far fetched.

Out of all the other countries, China has the logistics, population and will to take over Africa.

Attached: 1498089976331.jpg (1913x1077, 367K)

>That flag

t. Chang

It's gonna suck for the west

>Why is it ok to eat a pig, but it's not ok to eat a dog?

This. Only Europeans and followers of Monotheistic religions hold the idea that eating Dogs is something sinful.

Because dogs are pets is the obvious answer.

Next time don't ask dumb questions and you won't get a dumb answer.

I agree, but you misunderstood me. I was saying Europe dominated outside of Europe for 800 years, just said that their enlightenment era lasted 800 years (alongside an age of domination last actually since the 1500’s so 500 years). But also Eastern civilization actually has left Asia many times, see: the Mongolian Empire. They left their genetic impact on Finnish and Hungarian peoples.

*wasnt saying

Attached: typical canadians.jpg (460x296, 29K)

>Because dogs are pets

So are dogs lives inherently more worthy than a Pigs?

>It's gonna suck for the west

how so exactly? The only reason it'll suck is if you want to be #1, which you wont.

Dogs literally pull humans out of harms way.

A pig would not.

Yes dogs lives are more valuable.

Dogs were not bred to be food, they do not have selected genetics to get fat eating cheap food either. Also, they are carnivorous, so by eating them you are eating all the cumulative toxic stuff of all animals they have eaten so far and did not eliminate.

You know nothing about China. It's an empire, not a nation, scarcely more homogenous than Europe despite centuries of policy (before the revolution and after) trying to make it so.

Pigs produce bacon, genius! That's why pigs get put on a platter.

Don't eat carnivores you fucking retard, the risk of contamination is orders of magnitude higher.

Only if you're a megakike Jew faggot that otherwise would've died in another timeline but is kept alive by the virtue of being born in a stable and safe society.

Trannies, roasties, limpwristed faggots, and niggers don't survive in a world that requires men to be competent.

I dont mind Asians taking over in general but China worries me because they are doing it partly by cheating and sacrificing their own population for short term economic gains.

Distributing fake vaccines and polluting your own population and country to death for greed... how far can you go ? A country should first being able to take care of itself before trying to take over others.

If they gas the kikes and do a tech disclosure aiming for a less retarded world, it's okay I guess. Otherwise it is Jews 2.0

Attached: 1541484235696.jpg (800x670, 92K)

itt; butthurt asians

Send Han pussy and take whatever you want.

Bingo. You can tell from the very first sentence he writes that his English is non-native.

>China conquering Africa
You’re going to look back in 100 years and ask what the fuck you were thinking.

Since you have no colonial past, a lesson from history: the easiest people to conquer are advanced, sedentary populations. True barbarians take hundreds of years to conquer. This is (part of) why the Inca and Aztec empires fell to small, small numbers of Spaniards, whereas the wilder tribes of North America weren’t fully conquered until the late 1800s.

The European colonial powers didn’t even reach the heart of Africa until the 1800s, hundreds of years after colonization began.

You’re foolish to try, but too ignorant to know. Have fun.

These were better answers.