Tijuana fag

This is Tijuana fag reporting from the northern corner of Mexico. Barbed wire has been installed on the fence, thousands of hondureños are in their way but the ones from last night have found shelter in the city, what do?

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-170902.jpg (1410x926, 839K)

whatever maximizes the chaos

lol that fence is retard just go into water and then around. what is it blocking from?

go innawoods

The water is mined.

The water gives you AIDS

Ask them if they have found any of the undercover cops that supposedly infiltrated that you just heard about on the news

Report the location of them, give coordinates.

Considering they are from Honduras they most likely have AIDS anyway

It is basically a natural choke point. That area would be heavily patrolled

No riots, no hondureño on sight after yesterday's clash, helicopters, border patrol and tamed dolphins are protecting the border, AMA

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-171220.jpg (1437x957, 1.04M)

There are armed guards on horses and atv's on the beach right there.

Behind the fence, there's another one
Yes
Wat
All the shelters of Tijuana

Yeah but another couple thousand are stuck in Mexicali and will be making their way over

Coordinates on at least one cluster of central americans, beananon.

Desayunador Alessiano, centro on Google maps

>reach wall
>oh no there's barbed wire
>wait a minute, I can just literally walk through the water to get to the other side
>???
>profit

What was the point of even building the wall out into the water at all if you were only going to go like 15 feet out?

Ensenadense living in CDMX here. Are they spilling to any other cities in Baja California?.

Attached: 1541559964949.jpg (839x720, 44K)

Don’t throw rocks

That would be the best way for them to come in. Of thousands of people are coming in around the fence there no way CBP could keep up with them all

A bunch were taken by bus to Mexicali and they're all pissed about it

Do what Mexico does best.

Attached: mexicobodies.jpg (1440x2421, 1.18M)

Attached: 576C6A1B-4083-4994-B50C-0A5B3117FE7C.gif (334x251, 854K)

>Dolphins with lasers

hnnnnnggg!

To someone that lives on the other side of the country, what kind of actual protection on the border here is there?

Attached: 2018-11-17 20_26_47-Desayunador Salesiano Padre Chava - Google Maps.png (1416x990, 683K)

What u do for living
What social class r u

The waters are dangerous and polluted, motorboats probably protect the seas
Nah, only Tijuana
Im a native to this land, we are not chairos and this part of the city is the "wealthy" community, mostly right wing

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-172637.jpg (1425x927, 664K)

How often do u go into US

Jow Forums tested, kek approved

Attached: 1484809073493.jpg (699x485, 68K)

fpbp
They aren't going to leave if they feel welcome.

Go shoot the hondure(wavy n)os

>Wat
it's a tactic to create internal division in the horde.

Once every two months mr border patrol. Middle class señor

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-173503.jpg (1395x1944, 1.66M)

More like middle class devil!!

Spread a rumor that they can make huge monies by stealing from drug dealers/smuglers/cartells, and if you have any way to find info for them so as to create a clash between the groups just do what ever you can to make it happen. But keep safe though.

Attached: 1412384616876.jpg (500x456, 75K)

how do the tacos in mexican places in chula vista compare to ones in tijuana?

Tacos in Tijuana look and taste very different, a taco is made in 30 seconds, no "shell" only tortilla. Get adobada tacos if you have the chance, I like jack in the box's tho

we have tj style adobada tacos here in south san diego county, just wondered if they were any good compared to actual tj style tacos fromt tj

hard shell tacos are shit

I stay out of TJ when I head down that way but how is Rosarita looking? I was down there last christmas without issue and was discussing "mah wall" with the some locals at the bar who gave no shits and wished we would just shoot the non mexican migrants.

Attached: 13015205_496441143880631_5216634656106951863_n.jpg (480x354, 21K)

hi im going on holiday to mexico 'soon' what kind of trousers do you wear there (wanna blend in n that)

San Diego's are pleb tier, sorry. Acceptable but nothing more.
Rosarito is ok, that's it. Most people don't care about the wall in this part of the country. We've had one for decades and nobody has said a thing for years.

Don't pack any trousers dead giveaway that youre a tourist

Razor wire =/= barbed wire

k, i really like combat trousers like the ones americans wear when they hunt animals with guns when they pretend to be 'hunters' by using guns on animals that havnt invented guns, so do you think combat type trousers are ok? or will some cartel gangsta think im some sort of cartel guy?

Why not tell them to fuck off back home?

>hunt animals with guns when they pretend to be 'hunters' by using guns on animals that havnt invented guns

Attached: OilyIdealGrouse-max-1mb.gif (240x157, 292K)

Be a hero. Throw rocks at the americans. Those putas can't stop these innocent refugees from coming in.

OP, I was planning to cross over from California to TJ next Friday on foot. You think I'll have any trouble? Girlfriend and I have been doing it for years when we visit her senpai on thanksgiving but this will be the first year with caravaners.

Vegimite = shit

Nobody gives a damn about your trousers.
This is a comfy thread user, just reporting and no hondureño on sight.
No
There won't be any troubles user, no major happening in 30+ years living here

You guys should sign a trade deal with honduras so your industry gets outsourced there. Once those people have your jobs they will totally stop coming.
Trust me it works great.

There's a slight chance you will get robbed, and your gf will be raped right in front of you right before you get your brains beaten out of your skull

Idk depends on if it's worth it to you.

how many got over?

Why hasn’t this happened to them already?

Stay in your own country?

It's unfortunate the Mexanons on a Cambodian wood carving forum are so chill and the ones coming here suck.

any qt hondureña in sight?

kill them, duh.

>Tijuana
is it true about the donkey shows?

feels great to be on the upper class, am i right user?

Attached: 1542500264942.jpg (334x506, 17K)

If you are a coke addict inbread, yes.
Tijuana is more civilized than the parts of Mexico where that happens. Yes, hostile and violent due to cartels fighting each other for territory, most citizens have no contact with these events.
I'm in my own country thanks
If we reach higher education, we are chill people
Todavía nada bro

I've heard rumors but haven't met anyone who has been to one.
Feels good.jpg

>what do?
shoot on sight

get the cartel to deport them. if you know what I mean Pedro.

Gonna need a source for that claim.

>I've heard rumors but haven't met anyone who has been to one.
guess it's prolly an urban legend then

>tamed dolphins
What?

>What do?
Does it really matter what any of us say? None of you would follow through with our advice/requests anyway. Your kind are notoriously unreliable.

Attached: 1412223502369s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

you don't know what a Dolphin is?
Holy kek.

>Middle class
Mexican middle class is literally equal to American poorfags

Yeah, but we aren't on stamps and no rent is +300 dlls, and we all know this, what's your point user?

We should poison this niggers, give them poison popusas or coca cola.

>what do
boobie traps

I know what the fuck a dolphin is. This concept of "tamed dolphins" and protecting the water, I don't get.

Also, stop killing the fucking vaquita, you savages. They're about to go extinct.

>I know what the fuck a dolphin is
please elaborate... what's a dolphin?

>he doesn't know what taming means
*checks flag*
At last I see, you're a nigger

pls tame niggers magic mexispic

thx for reporting in Mexianon.
Stay safe.

that's like saying
>please, tame this product waste
no, you don't tame them. you either move them away or remove them.

You're a fucking retard if you can't understand the context of my question.
*checks flag*
fucking retard confirmed

Why won't the beaners just swim around that?

>you either move them away or remove them
lolwut

Tijuana fag reporting for Jow Forums will report again if happening. Keep it comfy, keep it safe.

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-123814.jpg (1436x1812, 1.17M)

tamed dolphins, duh.

I'm not a retard. And since you didn't disprove my claim that you are a nigger then you are a nigger therefore you are retarded then you're the only retard here.
The pot calling the kettle black...

remove as in cleaning/erasing

>so Spicanon, what do you do for a living?
>I clean niggers
>k den

Not only are you a fucking retard but you're also incredibly cringe. Why don't you try taking a shower more than once every week?

i clean them with acid desu.
down to the bone

sure kid

Have you been to that big vegetarian restaurant near the bullring?
Anything good on the menu there?

Attached: moon1.jpg (170x128, 2K)

I take showers, do you? You're too niggerish that I can't tell.

I believe you're talking about yogurt place, 20 years visiting the place once or twice a year, if you want to take your mom to a nice bossa nova comfy healthy breakfast, go ahead, pancakes with fruit or if you go for mexican try chilaquiles de la casa. Watch out for the long ass lines and +30 min wait.

Dolphins with spearguns.

sauce on this?

>still fagging up the thread