Chipotle hates everyone who isn’t a nigger. Confirmed...

Chipotle hates everyone who isn’t a nigger. Confirmed. All niggers eat for free at chipotle as long as they verbally assault the manager starting now.

Attached: 5E063D6A-10FF-4024-A6D0-800CE39C6D09.jpg (498x1024, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_alondradlt/status/1063483542653546496
archive.is/PkhDm
twitter.com/anthoniexg/status/1063241532407341056
mobile.twitter.com/PolackJack/status/1063911279494983680
standunited.org/petition/boycott-chipotle
mobile.twitter.com/hamdia_ahmed/status/1063968875916742656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chipotle only exists to suck nigger dicks

S

twitter.com/_alondradlt/status/1063483542653546496

look at this cunt. Her cousin was the guy in the video and she fuckin outed him.

keep emailing them and tell them you will never eat there again due to their niggerloving bullshit.

Bump on that idea

Q

Even the black people in the responses seem wise to the bs
Interested in where this will be a week from now
The manager should 100% sue

>just let them steal from you bro

Attached: D69A932D-6CD8-4E18-9F80-E385FFAE23E4.jpg (1242x1319, 635K)

I already emailed them once I’ll do it again.

In link below the nigger brags about throwing firecrackers at houses and cars

archive.is/PkhDm

Attached: 2089C9A6-5FFA-46F4-9E55-0170C0DB0C5C.jpg (1200x691, 106K)

I agree

Q

>S
Niggers the biggest spoiled brats on earth.

Attached: nigger african mentality 101.jpg (500x441, 25K)

I hear that chipoltle is giving away coupons for a free burrito redeemable only by blacks like starbucks did a few months ago. can anyone confirm?

Who the fuck cares, Panera is way better.

so chipotle is now free?

Chipotle doesn't want a boycott

Yes. Buy only if the coupon has an epic quote from this pirate niggers twitter.

Attached: D198970F-2C5D-447E-885F-7F1E464F5E18.jpg (640x546, 156K)

If you’s a pirate nigger everything is free

Attached: B28D9E65-BC4B-410F-AFF8-E009608F7FC2.jpg (634x595, 246K)

Wrecked.jpg

Attached: A888C2FC-2C19-47E5-83F0-86422C5CBD75.jpg (828x1323, 572K)

Here's one from 2018

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-140917_Twitter.jpg (1434x1168, 399K)

I hate those fucking niggers

Let's make this coupon again, but for chipotle.

Attached: IMG_4158.png (1000x560, 345K)

>It felt so natural to me

Again, why am I racist, when I believe blacks generally steal?

>I hear that chipoltle is giving away coupons for a free burrito redeemable only by blacks like starbucks did a few months ago. can anyone confirm?
This is true

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (995x1019, 505K)

That’s pretty funny.

Checked

Ugly bitch wants to burn coil nothing new here.

yeah I heard this too, anybody got a link to the coupon I can share? we've gotta save chipotle!

They were never going to give the spic her job back
this stunt is pushed on purpose

Attached: pedo.png (185x189, 26K)

The amount of hatred, bias, ignorance and retardation on display in those comments is horrifying. It's got me questioning whether blacks should be considered human.

i noticed this the other day....

Attached: steve ells.jpg (750x422, 18K)

THE NEXT STARBUCKS EVENT NIGGERS EAT FOR FREE

Checked. They aren’t.

That’s it! I’m going to pass these out at work on Monday!!

Yes, some niggers do still work. No mention on quality of work.

Attached: 638FCD24-568E-4E1C-8963-7C7A426038AC.gif (265x199, 1.87M)

>cognitive dissonance intensifies

Attached: 55B56240-42BC-4CA2-823D-9EEC228D58C3.png (1364x714, 810K)

anons should post on craigslist and other sites about protests tomorrow or monday at chipotle demanding free burritos.

Kek!

ITT: people who have never run a business before.

It's doesn't matter who did what or who was at fault. Few people are going to spend all day "researching" a story like this. If they hear about it at all, it will most likely be one side. So you have to weigh a lot of potential bad PR with a couple dollars worth of burrito. The manager should have made the food and Chipotle was right to fire her. If it doesn't make sense to you, that's okay, but you will always be a wage slave.

This needs to be blown up by Tucker or Sharpiro. Chipotle needs to answer to this.

that twitter feed is so cringeworthy. A generation of people who grew up on ebonics and emojis... SAD

Attached: 1540099539530.png (525x465, 229K)

Because you are racist. It's just that racism is correct.

It's about principles dipshit.

If this exact situation happened 10 years ago the manager would employed still and these thieves would have been told to pound sand. Are you really that weak willed of a faggot not to stand up to this hyper sensitive, knee jerk corporate reaction where any faggot with a smart phone can put you on blast and get you fired for doing your job?

This shit is getting out of control with good people getting fired over coward corporations not willing to stand up for their employees.

>Just feed the bears user they'll go away
>It won't encourage more bears to come looking for more free food that's preposterous

>Chipotle was right to fire her
Not in court, that video and her testimony could make her rich in a wrongful firing suit.
And now they're getting bad pr anyway, so corporate made the wrong decision. should've told the nogs to hang.

and thus, unions were invented
could also have employee protections against being fired at will but i doubt America will do that anytime soon

(you)

We do, she's going to be rich if she isn't on a contract

>it felt so natural to me
vibrant diversity

NICE JUST DON'T DO NOTHING WHITEY

This shit makes me a little jealous that I dont have any political cousins to try and fight me on holidays.

This is fucking stupid. The vast majority of comments are against the thieves and against Chipotle for firing someone who wasn't letting them steal shit.

>"We at Chipotle value people of all races, creeds, orientations or any other qualifier. As such, we will not allow the disrespectful minimization of the effects of racism by those who wish to cover up their own bad behavior. Our employees were reacting to a specific set of individuals not for their race but because they have repeatedly come in to this location to order food with the intention of stealing it. Allowing such individuals to equate a store engaging in asset protection in response to habitually dishonest behavior with other, very real acts of racism downplays the negative effects those incidents have on those who are treated unjustly. We stand with victims of racism just as we will stand by our employees when faced with repeated criminal behavior."

>w*men

guys scrooge mcduck has got it figured out over here
you have to import somali niggers and let them steal from you or else you might look bad on cnn
listen to mr galactic brain here, he's a business owner (lol)

Trips of truth. Niggers aren't human.

They are trying to push the anarcho-tyranny. This is a real fucking thing.

Tyranny for the tax payer and Anarchy for everyone else. This will create a schism that will eventually cause the tax payers to snap, then the government comes in and seizes more control (power.)

CHEcked

Of course the fat cunt doesn't care about stolen food. She got plenty under her skin to not care.

AS LONG STREETS ARE SAFE FROM NIGGERS...
IM NOT AFRAID NOTHING TO FEAR
I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY
WE CAN HAVE BETTER THEN THIS MISERY TODAY

Who cares let nigs and spics become enemies. Be the jew.

Obviously don't go there so they have no whites making the business look decent.

Wish I could American x that nigger....I'd get away with it too cause I'm half black.

No. Nigerism ends now.

>you might look bad on cnn
Sadly that's the world we live in. That's 50% of your customers you could alienate. All for the sake of what looks like $50 worth of food.

>t. someone who does not own a business in a high nigger populated area
That is not how stores operate in high nigger areas, you're a fucking idiot. In a high nigger area, the employees would also be niggers; this shit would go down the same way just with more "Fuck off, Nigger" and they would never get that burrito and it would never make the news.

It doesn't tho, left will win, will get worse before it gets better, if it ever does. Stop trying to be decent and an actual male.

You can call and shame the HR department for this terrible decision by calling
Then dial 7 to leave an anonymous workplace complaint.

You know what to do, roll out those free burritos to celebrate diversity coupons. Nigger loving cucks.

>it felt so natural to me

Can you believe all of us would be called racist for even agreeing with this?

It's retardiculous. Every chipotle is the same, no manager in their right mind is going to single out some nogs for funsies and face the full brunt of the tolerant leftist hate machine

Or just tell them that you're going to dine-and-dash at their stores now that they've established that it's allowed.

>It's about principles dipshit.
Wage slave principles.

It won't go to court. The company had any number of reasons to fire her just from the video. She handled the situation unprofessionally and was being passive aggressive and antagonistic knowing that she was being recorded and it could possibly go viral.

Best thing to do in this situation is make the food. If they steal it, call the cops, save the security cam footage, then call the cops again next time they enter the store. If they've stolen from the store before, she should have done it then.

The bad PR costs the company more than a couple burritos would have. That alone is cause to terminate her. The court won't award her shit.

Checked, we don't even have to say anything anymore. They say it themselves.

What Is wrong with you imbeciles? His tweets about dine and dashing are from over two years ago.

Right to work states are shit. It doesn't do anything for the workers, it just allows the employer to fire you for wearing a green shirt on a Tuesday.

>Best thing to do in this situation is make the food. If they steal it, call the cops, save the security cam footage, then call the cops again next time they enter the store. If they've stolen from the store before, she should have done it then.

This is literally what happened you retard. She put her foot down this time and said no, you have to pay first and the simple truth that these thieves threw a shit fit over the bizarre idea they actually have to pay for food is evident enough they never intend to pay from the get go.

The manager did all the 'right' things and still go put on twitter blast. You dont keep feeding the bears hoping they'll go away.

I know there is black twitter but what about spic twitter. The manager is Hispanic and so is the young man getting blasted. Get Hispanic Twitter attacking black twitter for getting their fine ass honey fired.

>her
That’s a man. Look closer.

did you watch the videos he posted to twitter? ali needs a rope.

Cucked replies from tweeter
>You cannot steal from chipotle
- He's saying this UNDER the tweet where nigrate was chimping about how they have to change locations due too many dine and dash
>But it's in the past he's a good boy
>What evidence do you have that they are still doing it?
>Fire that boy too I boycott this franchise until you do

The absolute state of niggers and libtards

Shocking.... Oh wait I mean typical in Minnesota. Wonder why Cedar Riverside is such a shit hole. Coincidence?

The furious negro rabble, whipped up into a primitive rage by woke high yellows in their sixth year of undergrad at an HBCU, want nothing more than the complete destruction of whatever retail worker/high school student/small business owner is the target of their wrath that day.

Every time this shit happens, even after whatever so-called racist is officially punished for their social sins, they will still find the dox and employment information for the evil racist's family members accompanied by a message along the lines of "twitter do your thing". Hell, in the replies to the tweet from Chipotle there were a bunch of apes tagging the Minnesota labor department saying this person shouldn't get unemployment because racists don't deserve any compensation.

It's not going to be possible to share a functioning society with people who are this dysfunctional but sadly the people involved in these diversity dogpiles are only gaining more social capital and the prevailing morality of mainstream culture at large continues to legitimize and embolden them and these tactics. There's hardly anything we can do to fight back but ruining the people who participate in and propagate these outrage incidents however we can is the most important actionable step in most circumstances.

Attached: 1514882671684.jpg (600x450, 83K)

We did it reddit!

Why would that make you jealous? I can't imagine having such a fucked up family that they'd want to fight me over denying food to thieving niggers.

yeah the state of today's whites are much, much better: twitter.com/anthoniexg/status/1063241532407341056

found on the feed of someone who commented on that twitter chain.

>The bad PR costs the company more than a couple burritos would have.
They're getting blasted right
now you stupid nigger, bad pr isn't a factor.
Are you that Masud guy? How many places have you robbed today?

>racist's family members accompanied by a message along the lines of "twitter do your thing"
>Hell, in the replies to the tweet from Chipotle there were a bunch of apes tagging the Minnesota labor department saying this person shouldn't get unemployment because racists don't deserve any compensation.
>It's not going to be possible to share a functioning society with people who are this dysfunctional
This needs to happen faster and far more often.

Attached: (((Friedman))).jpg (719x720, 87K)

What do you like to get at Chipotle, lads?

For me, it's a bowl, with steak, double white rice, no beans, sour cream, cheese, mild salsa, and hot salsa. I usually ask for a water cup if I'm eating there. The soda machine has the button that dispenses plain soda water and I like to squeeze a lemon wedge into it and drink that.

They're already groveling

Attached: IMG_0924.jpg (1200x900, 284K)

>What do you like to get at Chipotle, lads?
A big bowl of nothing. I cook my own food.

holy macaroni baloney Chipotle really wants POC to be welcomed!

You are either a boomer or a roastie. So why don't you just kill your self you Reddit faggot

Quick run down?

Attached: IMG_2626.gif (427x240, 1.83M)

Saved

>Somali nigger in Minnesota dines and dashes at Chipotle a number of times, steals their tabasco and shit
>keeps stealing from the same Chipotle
>shows up there one day with his nigger friends
>the managers recognize him and tell him to fuck off, they're not making anything for him until he proves he has money to buy it
>he films them saying this
>alleges they only said it because they're black
>company immediately fires manager (who is a hispanic woman) because no company wants to be on the wrong side of WOKE twitter comments

fucking have some goddamned balls Chipotle. I hope she sues the fuck out of them

Classic case of gibs me dat and he a good boy.

Absolutely this. Cutting out the prepared jew was one of the best decisions I ever made. Save so much money, and am healthier too

>somalianigger and his buddy's go to Chipotle and order dey food.
>manager says ayo hole up you niggas always order and never have no money. You got money??
> somalianigger fern starts filming
>somalianigger goes on twitter and exposes racism at Chipotle
>user archives years of tweets of somalianigger talking about "dining and dashing" at Chipotle and Applebees and he has a criminal record of thefts.
>Chipotle still fires Latinx manager and forces employees to go to "sensitivity training"

Attached: IMG_0898.jpg (600x443, 109K)

BoyCott Chipotle General

Story: Masud Ali is a race baiting thief who got a innocent Chipotle manager fired. We need chipotle to remedy the situation or we will boycott. We are demanding for $1,000,000 for the manager who was fired, for defamation of character and gross negligence.

Archives here:
mobile.twitter.com/PolackJack/status/1063911279494983680

Petitions Here:

standunited.org/petition/boycott-chipotle

mobile.twitter.com/hamdia_ahmed/status/1063968875916742656

Attached: 17C88A24-57BB-41BA-972B-88958005EACB.gif (480x290, 281K)

If white people go on a massive white dine and dash spree at Chipotle, and Chipotle decides to prosecute the white people, is there now enough evidence to sue the shit out of Chipotle for being racist against whites?

lol I like your run down better

So dash-and-dine is now allowed? Can someone phone to confirm this with the duty manager at their local store? :^)

Saved

Saved