Operation Save Jow Forums

Alright Anons and cunts it's time to actually do some good and put our collective gestalt towards saving this god forsaken Mongolian Yak Milking site.
How much money would we need to raise so that we can stop Hiro from splitting us in two? If you are actually serious about stopping the split we can do this. We can raise enough money from all the grubby neets and incels and provide the required financial security.
The other option is of course to just let it all burn in the fire of Normies and Redditors. Do you want that Doom Paul of a future?

Attached: clover.jpg (285x177, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basedboys.freeforums.net/
s
youtu.be/FYH8DsU2WCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'll donate 1000 euro's. No joke.

Bump

Attached: 163A3740-2BE1-4A77-B334-4427BC22907B.png (480x445, 121K)

Retards literally bumping Obama bait threads while our future circles the drain.

all good things come to an end

Attached: 9B0A494A-DB6D-4771-B79B-BC6626C891BE.jpg (1680x1050, 174K)

Time to die.

Attached: time.jpg (480x360, 10K)

It's been miserable, faggots.
So long.

Attached: 80df9ba2cc0def5dd738f1151240a733_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Tweet to Notch faggots

somebody make a wix site and literally just put a little forum widget in it

if it gets shut down then just keep making a new one

The sooner this place dies, the sooner I can get on with my life.

Attached: 1413264537174.jpg (406x364, 44K)

He's not splitting the site in two. You can still cross post, link to blue boards, and do all the shit you can now. 4channel will just be an ad friendly mirror. Read these posts about it.

Attached: 1542500309904.png (1920x3682, 319K)

Why bother trying to save it? Completely overrun by gen Z kiddies who mass reply to the most obvious slide threads. It's just a containment board now to keep them out of other chans.

Attached: 1542133909167.jpg (640x1005, 116K)

basedboys.freeforums.net/

>it is not being split in two it is just getting split into two different sites
Pay attention this is how a Jew argues.

s o y boys.freeforums.net/

Its too late our cancer is spreading

Boop.

Attached: Untitled.png (448x450, 31K)

finally I'll be able to go outside.

Look man just read gook moot's shitty engrish and decide for yourself. Until then you're just concern trolling

moot said before he left that Jow Forums costs around $90,000 each month to operate

You can find this in the Jow Forums blog somewhere.

That's doable.

Here's the post. This was 2 years ago.

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-195606_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 336K)

I don't know, it feels bad man. Jow Forums's real value is just being different and more free than other sites. They're taking that away for what can't amount to much money.

Who else feels like fucking ruining all advertiser chances?

>fundraiser for Hiro
lol sage

Now there's no reason to be rash and donate 6 months of your salary to a dying Lesothian Bakugan Weaving Bulletin

This. We have already been sold out anyway. Welcome to the world of advertiser friendly Jow Forums. Fuck this place.

youtu.be/FYH8DsU2WCk

But hiro said NSFW won't be affected????

I miss the times when good drugs made good music made drugs good.
Now just mumbling niggers who smoked too much krokodil.

Seems like most of the places where the REAL shit happens like Jow Forums /s4s/ /b/ Jow Forums etc. are going to basically have their future secured through the labors of the pleb Hobby boards.

this is like believing todd howards

Nice try hiro you nipkike

I'm with Hiroshimoot on this. I just came by to say, fuck you dumb niggers. If you don't like the changes you are welcome to fuck off and start your own site. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

>Containment board for shitters don't want to be further contained on a different site
You did this to yourselves
Optics and at least a thin layer of irony always needed but no, you gotta be BASED AND REDPILLED spamming sadfrog left and right at every possible moment and sperg out every time literally anything happens
But retarded Ops and electionfags were the last straw, you couldn't see it until it was too late.
And now you gotta live with it.

Attached: 1410487566940.jpg (534x532, 41K)

If nothing in moderation changes. Then nothing will happen, but if a single crackdown happens. That will be the end of Jow Forums.

Listen newfag this isn't the first time money has had to be raised and it wont be the last just calm down.

You guys think avenatti is going to keep on his threat and fuck us over while we are vulnerable?

Jow Forums WAS ALWAYS BAD.

NEWS AT 11 DUMB FUCKING NEWFAGS.

Attached: 1441022880099.jpg (600x900, 184K)

Came to upvote this nigger's bait.

>spending $90k a month so neckbeards can REEEE how jews made them virgins

why would somebody with money and a life do this?

I miss the times when you weren't such a faggot

I don't miss you at all.

We'll all go to 8ch, right? Where is the Meetup spot after SHTF?

eight.

Hes splitting what

Isn't he the new owner of Jow Forums?

Attached: Pavel Durov-new Russian owner of 4chan .jpg (655x916, 71K)

>thinking 8 is any better
user i have some bad news

Okay stay here.

This is our chance to ditch current year Jow Forums. Stfu!

Do it. I don't understand the model of funding through advertising. Here is a question, how much are all willing to donate anonymously to keep the place the way it is? I'm willing to pay for less ads and censorship.

i planned on it, and i’ll be sure to welcome you back in a couple days

Tfw two years ago our shitposting reached 3pb. Dread to think what it is now.

wtf? that's from the 13th of fuck knows what month, in 2019?

Attached: foocher.png (287x83, 18K)

That’s the joke desu senpai.

>in 2019?
So the ownership transfer will be year from now, in 2019.

I am too which. Easiest way to contribute is to buy a pass. Also convenient as fuck for phoneposting