Don't get married

All women are fucked and are loyal to no one. I thought I finally found the one: A cute blonde born and raised in Oklahoma. A conservative woman. Everything was great until I found out two years after our marriage that she had a threesome with two of her male college friends the night before our wedding. Who knows how many other men she slept with the two years we we married. In the end she got the house, my car, and my savings accounts and there was nothing I could do despite hiring a good lawyer. It's taken me 7 years to recuperate.

My advice to any of you young men who are reading this: Don't get married no matter what. If you need to bust some nuts just do what I do and go to the philippines for a sex vacation once or twice a year.

Attached: MsZZeDF[1].jpg (617x937, 48K)

Attached: 1542500058389[1].jpg (925x3026, 612K)

Is that a true story?

Should have killed the whore and made it look like an accident.

Did you have any children with her?

Yes. Did I mention she was pregnant when I found out? She ended up aborting my son without any warning (if it was mine). That was the final straw.

The ONLY thing women "care" about is $$$.

Never kid yourself.

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

>how to take control of your relationships with women
>cater to their every petty whim and childish mood like a sniveling coward

This looks like a compilation of random bullet points literally shuffled together from 4 articles on how to score with women and 4 more on how to make yourself an absolutel laughing stock before all women.

I’ll take things that didn’t happen for $400, Alex

>implying I don't already know this

fuck the rat race too. I'm literally going to be hermit in the woods in 10 years. Just me, my wood fireplace and personal gym.

sounds like a larp, women are shit factories but this is too much to believe

>Everything was great until I found out two years after our marriage that she had a threesome with two of her male college friends the night before our wedding

Attached: 1525826724577.png (208x238, 100K)

Ha, faggot. I laugh at your emotional pain and personal anguish.

The truth is, this place is populated with losers like you - a man whose wife cheated on him. Yet the average poster on here portrays himself as a badass, like a superhero in human form.

You're a fucking loser OP and so is everyone else on here.

I'm sure you know ONE man in your circle of friends or in your family who has had it just as bad as me if not worse.

You should kill her

Read The Magus. There’s a great story about a blind hermit in Norwegia in it. The whole books great too but that one story always stood out to me.

I had some hollywoodian stuff with BPD bitches too. It is common. Also, all bitches are BPD so it is an useless disease.

Nice try, Shlomo.

Attached: 334FC51C-0D30-4288-AE1D-EB6ACD0D592C.jpg (750x608, 286K)

i dont even understand how whether to get married is a question in today's job market. i mean, if you arent an upper-level manager, you arent making shit. and theres not enough upper-level management jobs for everyone to have. so, what am i missing here?

"Joos are destroying the white race"

No, it's our shitty ancestors who invented birth control, sexual liberation, sexual education, "college experience", "enjoying our youth", "sex is fun and necessary for the development of a person", "nuclear family is best" and countless other lies pushed upon us since literally middle school.

I'll take plausible things because all women are whores, even our sweet mothers for $300, Alex

Cry me a fucking River, I beat a bullshit rape charge that took me 5 years to clear and I still haven't recovered economically yet I'm dating a professor at the moment; not all women are meme tier shit and you fell for the church girl meme no doubt

>go to the philippines for a sex vacation once or twice a year.

Baka. Don't you know the Lord judges whoremongers? The Lord does reward Jow Forums wizards with IRL powers:

1Corinthians 7:32
>But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:

Attached: untitled15.png (848x1219, 272K)

/thread

Attached: 1521834421104.jpg (448x280, 22K)

>you fell for the church girl meme no doubt

That's how we generally met our spouses before online dating zoomer.

Sorry I fucked her. But it was in the butt. So the kid wasn’t mine.

well lucky i dont get attention from women so no harm done woohoo

>durrr whoremongers is bad
>Doesn't even call out having sex with subhuman flips
Christcucks make me sick

You guys either can't be serious or are roasties.
Have you ever even fucking dealt with women before?
Op story is tame

Sounds like you picked a whore
>tfw engaged to qt white Arab girl who was a virgin when we started dating

actually Jewish cultural Marxism is responsible for the destruction of the family

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>tfw engaged to qt white Arab girl who was a virgin when we started dating

Did you meet her when she was 12? I've talked to some younger folk and from what I hear it's quite common even for a girl at 18 to have had 10 or more sexual partners.

Remember, if you don't bow the knee to Jesus now, it'll be later.

Attached: untitled4.png (300x250, 79K)

>are loyal to no one
Including your mother?

I feel bad for you user

Attached: 1_-_.png (382x417, 325K)

Arabs are never white, good job tainting your bloodline with goblin DNA.

Also theres no such thing is as a loyal woman of any race, you maintain power over the bitch and total control over your money at any cost when entering into any serious relationship.

Sorry I don't bow to fictional characters made up by Jews. You failed the logic test in the bible. Your punishment is worshiping a false god, and not being able to use your reason. You are where you belong, nonviolent pussy.

Thank God Latina women are loyal and trustworthy. Our problem in Brazil is the opposite of what you have in developed countries: our women are loyal and family-oriented while our men are cheaters and degenerates

Actually this is wrong.

The sexual liberation movement, birth control pills etc. has nothing to do with Marx.

You're either completely full of shit or are the worst judge of character on planet earth. How long did you date before you got married, how long did you allow yourself to get to know her before you started fucking and decided you couldn't live without it?

Yeah, too true

Attached: 2mgc8s.jpg (517x500, 61K)

>In the end she got the house, my car, and my savings accounts and there was nothing I could do despite hiring a good lawyer. It's taken me 7 years to recuperate.

I find that extremely hard to believe. Family law doesn't work like that in the US. I'm more inclined to believe you watched Two and a Half Men or w/e show/movie or drank the Jow Forums koolaid

Yas

God taught you a lesson friend. Learn from it and find your true way

this. at least he didnt go to jail for false DV charges

>Leaf

Well that explains everything

Attached: untitled9.png (721x790, 163K)

Is getting married to a trad trap an acceptable option?

Attached: Cute Russian trap.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

>yes goy don't make anymore white people, we already have too many.

Me too honestly. Every passing day going innawood and living a free man far away from shitskins seems less and less like a fantasy and more like a life objective. Still want to have a qt by my side, like Varg.

gays not welcome here

Of course he didn't. He's an anti white kike shill.

What a baseless strawman argument. I can tell you are caught. I know for a fact that most of his post is true. Ive been down that road for a couple years now. The only thing he doesnt cover is entry point. I think this is where you are particularly correct. Dont regard them, be your own weird. Act like you have priorities and that the world is your oyster, so you entering into their "circle" is autmatically granted.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

Attached: RageSip.jpg (300x188, 11K)

Yeah, I'm smarter than you. All four gospels tell a totally different and contradictory story about visiting the tomb of Jesus after he was crucified. How is it possible for mary to have shown up at the tomb at four distinct different times, and sometimes with people, other times alone. Sometimes there was only one angel in the tomb, other times two.
Use your head man.

Why would you ever associate yourself with meatbags when superior 2D girls exist?

Attached: 1523150007217.png (950x1050, 956K)

>gays not welcome here
But gays are the best conservatives with the most traditional values, going right back to the ancient Greeks.

Attached: Milo's wedding.jpg (634x634, 125K)

That's how it should be. Men are the prize

>most of his post is true
>most, not all
What part is fake?

She had a hymen
Well I’m only 65% white myself so it’s not a big deal

Ancestors hell that shit was all done by your grand parents.

You Pol folks keep blaming the jew to exonerate your women.

Nope, your woman aren't sleeping around, there's no abortions, they are pristine virgins waiting for the right man to arrive.

There is hymen reconstructive surgery.

Cope lmao

Yeah, and how are you going to buy that land in the woods.

You can't buy crown land.

Stop with the lies, monkey. We are filled with evil gold digging whores.

just mold your wife into the perfect shape. be the architect of your own happiness

Attached: architect.jpg (820x492, 198K)

>I've talked to some younger folk and from what I hear it's quite common even for a girl at 18 to have had 10 or more sexual partners.
Define quite common

I'm beginning to understand why Hitler went with a reich rather than just an ethnic cleansing.

>hurr race mixing will solve our problems

not true, took my wife's virginity and we’ve been married for 17 years with no problems. you’re just a retard OP, stop trying to blackpill younger folk around here

Attached: 2C935F37-97E8-4DC3-97FD-9EB8B587CF12.png (498x498, 305K)

"Charlie I just found out my wife fucked two of my friends on our wedding night!"
"You should thank them for breaking her in for you"

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN

Doesn't matter how cool or special you think you are, people cheat.

You fat loving mutts make me sick

As in 1 in every 4 girl you date has been fucked by at least ten men by age 18.

You chose the wrong woman, lad.

Attached: kek.jpg (1500x1306, 398K)

You’re mentally ill

met my wife when she was 18 and she had her hymen still. i guess there’s no hope if you’re not chad (which I am at least physically) so I can’t really offer any advice, she kind of fell into my life and was the best thing that ever happened to me

Attached: B6D90C4D-6383-44B6-BA3E-5B5502F7B0FB.jpg (224x255, 28K)

Its how the advice should go.
Don't Get Married.
If you have to get married make sure it is to a hard working latina.

Asian women are insane. More so than european americans. But god damn are they a good lay, and they let you do anything to them! This is coming from someone who has visited manilla at least 12 times for sex vacations.

>I hear it's quite common even for a girl at 18 to have had 10 or more sexual partners.

Only for western degenerates

Attached: virgin japanese qts.png (729x475, 27K)

>keep blaming the jew to exonerate your women.
It's literally the other way around. They blame white women for letting jews ruin America.
>The innocent jews had no other option
>white men aren't to blame for letting women be liberated
>white women liberated themselves
This is the shit Jow Forums says.

Another Jewish trick. Fuck off.

>1 in every 4 girls has been fucked by at least 10 men by age 18.
How do you figure that?

Hahahahahahahaha
No.

Me and my boys went to Japan in 2005 nice to see we had an impact

>race mix goy
That's the point of these posts.

What is this Jow Forums? Surely it is just a mongrel that can't find anything to appreciate about itself? Is it male or female? Is it Semitic? Rich or poor?

What did Hitler think of the German women?

Kek

>only 10
wew lad try 10 partners by 16. The partner count really picks up once they hit college and form soft harems with the top few men.

>Did I mention she was pregnant when I found out? She ended up aborting my son without any warning (if it was mine).
It clearly wasnt or she wouldve stuck you with child support as well

The reason I said most, isnt because I explicitly disagreed with something he said. I think its not a universal way to approach women. Keeping it simple between grace and posture. Thats what adds value to you, and her.

so how did you find out about the threesome? if i ever get married i'm gonna send a spy to her bachelorette party.

Is it just lazy and cruel? What is it's nature? Does it believe it is improving the world or only it's own station above others?

just fucking lol

Attached: marcha.jpg (620x465, 91K)

>If you need to bust some nuts just do what I do and go to the philippines for a sex vacation once or twice a year.
You could choose any variety of minority to fug and you chose the pacific island rice goblin.
I don't get what westerners see in the women here.

Attached: 1536755720240.png (450x450, 310K)

Honestly probably higher pitched baby carrying humans.

t. Jew

No it’s not lol. For men yes. In the US at the age of 18, 80-90% of women have 10 or less total sexual partners. Over 60% have 1 or 0. Only 7% have more than 10 and only 0.5% more than 40.