What's the edgiest Rogan interview?

Attached: am.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uj45fp5WgaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares? He's a pussy

I miss the painfully thin era of RT.

Attached: adeade.jpg (700x393, 36K)

The one with Elon. Nothing like getting fired from the billion dollar company you founded.

how was that edgy when all elon did was spout platitudes and basic bitch engineering/science?

He got fired for being a bullshitter, not for smoking weed. He tweeted some shit about funding being secured for taking Telsa private without consulting anyone in Telsa first and technically breaking the law in the process.

explain. i guess i'm a noob.

The one with your mom.

It was too edgy for investors.

The one where he smoks wed live on air.
Edgy AF.

>he cant do whatever the fuck he wants with his company
>>>the law
ajajajajajajajj

Woahhhhh bruh
Did he really do that?
I hope he didn't swear. He has a big audience you know, and sometimes I bet even kids are listening

Go listen to Theo Von's new Eddie Bravo podcast about 2 hour in. Eddie is blackpilled.

Attached: 1542492846712.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Retard,
He committed securities fraud by intentionally tweeting information he knew to be false, which artificially inflated the share price.
The only reason he's not in prison is because he paid a fine and negotiated a deal to step down (i.e they fired him)

That fucking moron thinks the Earth is flat

When RT America hit stride they hired smoking hot, mentally unstable chicks like Abby and company, good strategy.

As they matured they went multicultural and dumpy to look like regular media. Propaganda is a cruel business.

Attached: handsome.jpg (568x447, 49K)

This or Jones.

Attached: 1480754960205.png (480x355, 348K)

Angry Abby is a real turn on, I still would service her.

he mentioned Jow Forums, Qanon, deep state, Trump as a savior.

WOah manm, QANON???!
Okay I take it back
Gimme his cock right now!

I watched the other Molyneux one is it worth it to see this one?

I went from liking this bitch to not. I still agree with her on a lot of things, but cant get around the marxist apologism

His talks with Gavin McInnes have pushed the limits for their time.

I genuinely like Edgie Brah and his arguments from his love for his family and wanting to protect them, from what I've seen from clips of this podcast he's on the right track striving away from wacko flat earth shit and towards anti-degeneracy and pro family shit
Hope he's alright

Attached: 1530846071215.png (324x359, 120K)

You'd learn nothing new if you already know who Molyneux is. It's the fact that he had him on at all that was shocking.

Here have the greatest rogan meme of all time.

Attached: joe manlet.jpg (618x685, 254K)

all of those ideas are on the same level as flat earth you stupid fuck.

Kek

He does literally believe the world is flat though.

There's plenty of evidence it is in fact not. Anyone who has actually travelled a lot besides stupid niggers like Kanye can see it clearly.

Now the Hollow Earth theory. That's one that has not been debunked. The flat Earth theory was created for low IQs like Bravo to suck up, and regurgitate to make the conspiracy community look like a bunch of schizos, and retards.
It's been a fairly effective psyop.

fair enough, was he as hostile and confrontational as the newer one or was he genuinely curiously asking questions and without any sort of pre conceived agenda
Because if you haven't seen the newer one Rogan is kind of a dumb asshole, I wouldnt recommend

I think Eddies cool, he just has such a deep distrust for everything, that he's open minded to so many conspiracies.
He's definitely dark red going black pilled though. Poor Theo can't keep up.

he literally dindu nuffin and youre a kike

>you (pic related)

He lied about having the funds to take the company private to inflate the share price and make himself more money, if that's not jewing I don't know what is

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

The flat earth bullshit is undeniablely retarded as is his continuation of making conspiracies look retarded and uneducated, but that would go on anyway
What makes you think that he's going black pilled though, is it his "if Q isn't real we're fucked" attitude or something else

+5 points for the shirt

Attached: 1513170221794.jpg (806x991, 236K)

The last Peter Schiff one was the best one. Dropping black pill after black pill

In the first two (396/436) they're very cordial and seem to have a lot of fun. I've seen the last one they did and Joe was overly hostile. I'm not sure what was behind his change in attitude.

i really want to fuck abby martin desu

Attached: ddd.png (664x520, 230K)

Rogaine is the exact opposite of edgy. He's more or less a safety net to catch disaffected millennials/zoomers who instinctively feel there's something wrong with the mainstream, but instead turn to his DUDE WEED LMAO THIRD EYE DMT shit instead. He's better than watching normal mainstream ZOG media I suppose, but not by much.

"ediest" thing would probably be him having Alex Jones on last year.

What's shocking is that molyjew agreed to an interview. Normally he doesn't do anything outside his own platform where he gets to control the mic and shut down anyone who starts saying things he doesn't want said. That's why he refuses to ever leave his channel and talk to anyone in any other way.

I'm only here because everything else on Jow Forums is slow and was hoping for some Abby nudes to drop.
She's got itty-bitties though, I saw a bikini pic of her once.

>Doom tshirt
Who's that filthy whore?

Abby Martin is very pretty but I hate her nose ring.

RT is amusing as it is stupid.

Still like Max Keiser but other than the occasional scoops I don't really take it too seriously. :/

Attached: 1441368024619.jpg (1692x1692, 311K)

abby is such a qt

this should raise your very first flag

Imagine believing that Elon Musk founded Tesla when you have a search engine at your disposal

He used to get out more, he did conferences and debates until around 2014, then he went full hermit until very recently.

>his
It's publicly-traded, you fucking dumb spic.

any evidence of Molyneux shutting down someone for saying things he doesnt want said that isnt someone being obviously obtuse

Attached: UM.png (269x139, 102K)

he stopped going out when people realized he was some cult leader and called him out on it. now he rebranded himself as some political commentator and people forgot all the cult stuff

I never watch his content and I once saw him shut down some caller in a bad way, talking over him and cutting him off in the end

and the reason he went full hermit was because he kept getting caught offguard and people would corner him on the weird cult shit

Are you fucking retarded? Look at any of the "debates" he has with callers on his channel where he controls the entire conversation, gets to choose when to kick someone off his platform, gets to talk over everyone and hog 90% of the talking time, all under the pretext of "my platform my rules". But he won't go off his own platform and talk to anyone in a more neutral setting because he needs to his this sort of trickery to make himself seem more capable than he actually is.

I'll grant that he's a bit narcissistic and loves to hear himself talk, but that doesn't mean he's unreasonable when it comes to throwing retards off his show, only when people are purposely interrupting or being unproductive
He doesn't fuck off anywhere all the time because he's got a kid to parent not because he's afraid
But since he does this shit apparently all the fucking time finding an example shouldnt be too hard so throw a few at me

Attached: notanargument.jpg (598x792, 237K)

I just watched that retarded antigun mass shooting bull shit she put out. Did dorain Yates deny the Holocaust? I don't watch jre, but Dorian is accused of being an antisemite all the time.

Would you let him kick you?

youtu.be/uj45fp5WgaU

Honestly short people are untrustworthy. It doesn't matter how many pots Joe smokes, he will always be a manlet try-hard who posts his workouts and poor cooking skills to make up for the fact he feels bad about being short.
He spends too much time trying to appeal to the broadest possible audience.
I can't imagine the lonely existence it requires to listen to his complete casts. 3 hours of that shrimp... gah what a torture.

Attached: 1515856006927.png (618x390, 380K)

But having JP and Molymem on is still the best that can be done. The diverted potheads and muh Praying Mantis 3rd eye faggots are going to check that road anyway.

Attached: 1517175765129.gif (300x186, 445K)

The one where Rogan gets shit-faced and basically called Stephen Crowder a little bitch...That was a good listen!