What will happen after when he finally dies of old age?

What will happen after when he finally dies of old age?

Attached: george-soros-0.jpg (968x681, 33K)

Implying the devil can die.

The skies will darker around the world, and a long horn and a swelling of voices will be heard across the land. As the voices reach a deafening volume I sit on my throne as the prince of belaire.

Nothing. He's already transferred control to an AI trained on his decisions, opinions and writings.

His kid carries on his legacy.

Can't wait to find out where he's buried so I can shit and piss on the grave.

Attached: 1532826827270.jpg (993x934, 143K)

His shitbag son will take over and spend 2x what he did, because his son is a virtue signaling sperglord and a bad merchant.

Well George has already prepared his little progeny named Alex Soros to take the reins. Don't you worry little Alex Soros has been smoking Hollywood pole steady for the last decade so he's locked and loaded and ready to launch his Tommy Cannon all over the USA as soon as his piece of shitt old man is dead

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-21-58-09-1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

This new kike generation is too sad, no more ugly evil 180 IQ 15D chess players, just some spoiled faggot who lived in easy mode.

His kid is an even bigger faggot than he is. Unless the US Government freezes his assets, nothing will change.

It's ironic really.

I'n crippling the world to take it over he crippled his own progeny.

damn got me

He has a kid who can take his place, and even if Alex Soros died too there are many others who would step in the void. Soros isn't a lone puppet master, he's the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: Alex-Soros-Globalist-Politicians-Instagram-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 84K)

G.W.

Whitelash.

jesus fuck

Hahahah. Cthulu dieing of old age

We'll be fighting his money long after he shuffles off his mortal coil and returns to his domain. We can only hope his successor is hopelessly corrupt or incompetent.

Attached: 1540436101708.jpg (720x827, 40K)

Attached: DSPvqjPVAAAHASK.jpg (733x481, 87K)

Who knows, maybe the son will get his chance to turn over his fellow jews to the nazis just like dad did.

The new leader will have the same name, just spelled backwards!

Attached: soros.jpg (900x500, 126K)

one of thousands of other internationalist billionaires will take his place

this

Rothschilds will pick a replacement
Same as August Belmont
Same as Jacob Schiff
And dance will go on without missing a beat

he has like 5 offspring

Nothing, really. "They" already have a phalanx of Juden lined up to take his place, and I feel that things will get worse before they get better.

Turns out poisoning the world backfires.

This exactly.

we can finally leave Jow Forums, Soros is final boss

Attached: 93457983.jpg (709x765, 67K)

Beneficiaries will probably be just as bad. But likely less heartless.

Who ever kills Soros becomes Soros

He will never die.

Brain/head transplant

jacob rothschild is the real death im waiting for

His faggot communist sons will fill his role

His kids will most likely take his place

Then we'll find out that actually it was someone even worse, and much younger, pulling his strings the whole time.