4 out of 5 navigators on the warship KNM Helge Ingstad are women

>4 out of 5 navigators on the warship KNM Helge Ingstad are women
So this is the power of Scandinavian gender equality...

Attached: file.png (460x347, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forsvaretsforum.no/ForumDocuments/F2 2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek

>we was vikangs n sheit

kek. is this the article where the navy ship collided with a docked freightor?

>The Frigate KNM Helge Ingstad received clear warnings from the tanker «Sola TS» over the radio before the collision, according to an audio log that VG has gained access to.
>The National newspaper also has radar images that show that the Frigate kept going at high speed and steered towards the tanker, despite repeated warnings that they were on a collision course.

Attached: 1542503154557.jpg (900x368, 51K)

Realistically, what would happen if a full moratorium against women in the military occured (outside secretary positions)?

probably a lot more wars due to high strung horny men. Adding whores to the military is why the world entered into a era of peace imo

>warship
norway is at war?
against who?

What a littoral failure.

What's wrong with war?

Suddenly, losing a submarine doesn't seem so bad

poor cucks can't even have cool toys anymore

Attached: 1504846280688.jpg (693x586, 96K)

>women drivers

nothing as long as i'm not in it.

kek, Argentina with the bantz lately

Attached: women.jpg (600x450, 119K)

>I sank the warship, teeheehee.
>It's okay, men will just build me another one and I won't pay a cent.

>he thinks the whore tent is new

No mate, the only thing's new is that we bring um with us and we have to pay.

Soldiers have always had access to whores. The whores just didn't share the soldier's uniforms.
This era of world peace is Pax Americana, courtesy of the US Navy protecting global trade lanes - not roasties in uniform.

top kekle

Truth. But when she gets chewed out she'll cry, and one day she'll write an op-ed about it that will ultimately force the military to rescind her dishonorable discharge to prove they aren't sexist.

If that's Ohio, yellow plates are whiskey plates for people with multiple DUIs

itself, it seems

Well played, sir.

Attached: Glenn.jpg (352x550, 27K)

Lmao holy shit

no not really. Not sense the era of professional soldiers. Sure in down time, but on the base and in on the boats? No and definitely not in ww1/ww2

Attached: 1542454981565.jpg (700x828, 456K)

Do you fags even understand how naval command works.

CO, XO or at the very least a Chief Petty Officer are in charge regardless of anything. Anything that happens is their fault. Anything.

Furthermore the Helmsman and Officer of the Watch are responsible for actually steering the ship and hazard avoidance.

While navigators can help, their primary job is ships position in relation to terrain, stationary and course planning. I don't think navigators even get the radio comms unless they're in the same room and the comms are live.

if you excluded all women other than those in secretary positions you'd exclude very little women indeed.

this is the lowest IQ post I have ever seen. every observation AND conclusion is completely wrong.

Looks like we now have a roastie in the thread.

A majority of the navigators at KNM Helge Ingstad are women. Emilie Jakobsen is one of them. PAGE 80

forsvaretsforum.no/ForumDocuments/F2 2017.pdf

>CO, XO or at the very least a Chief Petty Officer are in charge regardless of anything. Anything that happens is their fault. Anything.

Legacy from a day where a commander could give commands as he saw fit, and not worry whether his career was on the line every time he opened his fucking mouth around manifestly unqualifiable subordinates.

Attached: 1528647076001.png (1977x2404, 301K)

I don't like mouthbreathers talking shit about my trade. Might as well claim the Engineman was at fault here, I mean he did propel the ship into collision. Navigators don't skipper or steer ships.

>Legacy from a day where a commander could give commands as he saw fit
you're a fool if you think present day COs don't have the same authority. shit I'd argue that they maintain standards of discipline that would be unthinkable 20 years ago.

>unqualifiable subordinates
If such persons are found aboard, there's only one person to blame.

Itt: incels getting btfo

What are they, Turks?

Attached: 1AA7D17C-98AB-4303-8A6B-318A070766FB.gif (200x360, 3.96M)

>4 out of 5 female
>gender equality
That's pretty unequal if you ask me. Funny how having actual "equality" never was part of their plan.

Ship's Navigator is the nurse/teacher of Naval occupational ratings. Go to the engine room or Combat Information Center (Operations room) if that's what you're worried about.