Why is women's IQ plummeting in the West?

Attached: 7254280-portrait-of-deaf-and-dumb-woman.jpg (300x450, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/iq-scores-falling-in-worrying-reversal-20th-century-intelligence-boom-flynn-effect-intelligence
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289617302787
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically weed

It's not just the women, and we're taking in immigrants with even lower.

estrogen

public schools reward """hard work""" instead of intelligence
they're designed for women

Do they take another test once they start smoking weed?
How many if any of you have actually done an IQ test and put yourself as a data point in that census?

No the IQ of native whites is dropping and its frighting.

Post a source or gtfo.
If it's true, my first guess is mass migration of spics, Arabs, and niggers. Then again, most of the migrants are male (at least in Europe)... so maybe getting fucked by so many different men fucks up the female brain, thereby lowering IQ... it's true that whores are clearly much stupider than non-whores, and now there are many more whores than there used to be thanks to (((women's lib)))...

You too, post a source for your claim so that we know you didn't just pull that out of your butt for whatever reason.

Getting used as a cumbucket has a psychological effect on women but doesn't lower their raw IQ.

So then it's either Jews putting IQ-lowering chemicals in our food and/or water, or simply lower-IQ whites having a lot more kids than higher-IQ whites.

white womens or just ((((women))))

The research study was done on native Europeans not foreign races or mixed mutts so it isnt dysgenic. The Scandinavians are getting it the worst.

sciencealert.com/iq-scores-falling-in-worrying-reversal-20th-century-intelligence-boom-flynn-effect-intelligence

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289617302787

LISTEN YOU FUCKING RETARDS
HISPANICS ARE DEFINED AS WHITE BY THE CENSUS
THERE'S YOUR ANSWER YOU FUCKING TARD

Does a damaged pair bonding ability lower female iq though? I would think so since it damages their ability to raise a successful family.

Side note:
Anyone else find it hilarious in a tragic way how popular septum piercings have become among thots? Those rings are used to keep the animal from rutting up the ground which its kept upon.

Attached: pig-with-nose-ring-DJ263X.jpg (1300x957, 193K)

(((Women))) are too small a portion of the population to noticeably reduce the average IQ of white women.

because a larger and larger percentage of women is becoming nonwhite

Attached: 1471730135939.png (865x859, 818K)

Notably white but this would apply to any woman born&raised in western countries.
>europe
>usa
>canada
>etc

>Does a damaged pair bonding ability lower female iq though?

If being total whores lowered female IQ then ACTUAL Borderline Personality Disorder cases would be lower IQ then most women but the opposite is the case.

You should read Spenglers the decline of the west. It literally explains everything thats going to happen to our civilization in the future. Its going to be slow is probably going to maybe be 300 years from now but still we've peaked and after a few giant collapses the asians will be the peak civilization and we'll fall like the mid east (magians) did. The ottomon empire took centuries of decline before the big collapse in the 20th century and now look at them, they're continuously getting worse by the decade.

Does reading increase IQ? I kind of doubt it, but it's worth answering because a lot less people read nowadays, thanks to TV and now video games and the social media/ the Internet.

Does reading at least increase one's ability to perform well on IQ tests?

Rare cases, typically bpd is associated with emotional intelligence/regulation or a lack of than any association with IQ.
Maybe bpd is a disorder that exists simply to cover up for when a woman is too stupid to function in a nonmalicious manner.
>threat matrix malfuctions
>frontal lobe damage
Birth control may play a factor in this as well.

What should be noted is while not only is the male:female IQ gap widening from womens iq plummeting but male iq spiking even higher on average than before (taking in account the wide variance always seen with male IQ)

Only women reproducing are unemployed neets or dumb and unglued who get knocked up and claim benefits

Smart upper class women are the ones who abort and spend their fertile years climbing the career ladder

Daily reminder Feminism is the most shameless con the Jews ever pulled

It can, as long as you arent just reading the words aloud/subvocalized to yourself but instead actually thinking about and processing what you are reading.
The brain is like a muscle, the more it is exercised the stronger it can grow, and vice versa.

Citation needed

I think it's actually the opposite

>The US sustained its historic gain (0.3 points per year) through 2014.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Are Hispanics dumbing us down or are we just giving everyone adderal? How are we increasing IQ while Nordic nations are decreasing? Brain drain?

i fucking hate women but unless if you have a reliable source you can fuck off

Attached: greek.jpg (291x402, 13K)

America isnt in decline we're on the rise, Europe is fucked and its peaked. India and China have experienced the highest gains in IQ though

>thinks female iq is increasing when womens threat matrix is getting more nonexistent by the day

living proof in this very thread
do you have a septum piercing?

Attached: Fat-Woman-2.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Make up contains heavy metals, hair dye is also toxic.

natural women aren't losing IQ, only ugly and/or fake women

This

dumb people on state benefits outbreed people smart enough to hold jobs
remove the welfare state

I have a 135 IQ and smoke weed every day. It didn't make me smarter or dumber, it just makes me relax at night while I laze around before sleep.

Why though? What are we doing right? It certainly isn't our education system. And most of the immigration is from countries with a lower IQ than ours.

Everyone's IQ is plummeting in the West.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_38c.jpg (640x1136, 118K)

it was ever high?

I don't know, but we're doing something right. We'd probably be on even better footing if more people homeschool, already 2 million kids do so.

Hybrid vigor perhaps?

I'm a bitr are you? I'lll kill the kids who look like you tooo

>What are we doing right
We're the global empire, civilizations can be thought of as living organisms we're on the rise and everyone who comes here's familys will be smarter and better off nigerians, haitians, somalis, etc. The whole world bends to america and our products now with few exceptions who are nationalists and self sustaining Iran, N. korea etc.. I dont have a better explanation than that honestly.

There's no incentive to do smart jobs anymore, outsourced to chinks, poos...jobs like marketing, HR, cops, trades get paid pretty much the same often more.

The US is more brutally capitalist, retards can't get high paying jobs as much, and with the left hands down demanding mass immigration it will get worse.

A country that cant even defend its own borders doesnt have a pop with a rising iq, maybe the invading nation is getting higher iqs

Problem is, our welfare recipients have more kids. And Australia isn't that much more comfy for IQs than America. Plus you're getting orientals while we get Mexicans. Shouldn't you also have an increase?

Weird considering how much "education" we are lumping onto them. What does it say? The education isn't working or good enough or that they aren't getting something needed from it? That women aren't that smart even when given, what we think, is the way to make people smart?

Wait, does Adeeall affect IQ? I'm asking as someone who's been taking it (10 mg) for a few months now.
This, it's probably spic immigrant parents giving their babies better nutrition and that sort of IQ-affecting thing than they themselves received from their own parents.

>Adeeall
*Adderal

>women's IQ
you're a funny guy, user

Itsnot its male iq because of shitskins.

You'd think so. But our commie wage system probably overrides it. Hundreds of thousands of Asians a year for 20 years now, yet they are crying out for STEM skills, and those IT skills they want are usually relatively easy stuff like full stack web development.

Also stupid people are more inclined to breed here too.

>10mg I'm using 30 twice a day. You are like a baby.

Yes. I believe it gives you a five to ten point boost. Don't quote me on that.

A good diet can change a lot of things. But I doubt the Mexicans are getting a balanced diet from the American palate.

Most smart women I know have 1 child tops.
Dumb ones on welfare have 5+

Capitalism... women with PhD’s have a 50% chance of being childless.

Need status and ego boost
Spend 8 years and $200,000 getting PhD
Spend another 8years working 60 hours a week to pay off debt
Never have time for kids

Our economic growth needs women to work long, hard hours... therefore we have less mothers. Women play into it no doubt... buts all an ego thing that causes them to be overly picky to the point of not reproducing at all.

The dumb losers procreate more than the desirable who are waiting for someone perfect.

Well I'd probably have a low IQ too if my parents fed me strawberries with needles in them.

We need to figure out a way to prevent welfare queens from reproducing

Low iqs here are pretty much celebrated and worn as a badge of honour.
>prevent welfare queens from reproducing
Well you could start by dealing with the church.

I know one with two, but she's more conservative leaning.

That was some weird psyop. I've read/watched multiple reports lately that it was a big hoax. At the same time some chick was arrested for it.

Start a thread on it.

I disagree. I remember thinking that white people were retarded even when I was a kid 30 years ago. They seem about the same today as I remember.

>thanks to TV and now video games

Video games unironically increase spacial ability significantly in women.

They are designed for people low on the autistic spectrum who nearly regurgitate what they are told without analysis. That just happens to include the majority of women.

You can’t. The smart people have done their job, they created a safe society with advanced tech and medicen. Now the breeders are taking over. It will be our downfall. Idiocracy soon.

They even keep altering the SAT to make it less and less g-loaded. This is also in response to racial averages, of course.

Weed objectively permanently retards your brain. It's significantly worse than alcohol.

Attached: pretending_retarded.jpg (720x405, 58K)