What Biblical tribe were the Romans?

If every white tribe descended from Noah then where did the Romans come from? Were they Japhites, Edomites, Ishmaelites, Israelites, or something else? I've been able to trace Germany, America and Britain back to Dan, Ephraim and Manasseh. But Rome is quite a bit of a problem. There is no obvious Biblical origin of Romulus that I've been able to find. Rome's symbols hint towards it being an edomite empire but I want more convincing evidence than just symbolic similarities.

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (1200x729, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pv8I5BcfvAs
bibleatlas.org/tarshish.htm
youtu.be/-W2S-oaa0qc?t=1310
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think they were the Romulans.

The Jewish Bible is basically a load of bullshit, designed solely to further the interests of the Jewish nation that existed at that time. Rome was made up initially of a bunch of farming villages spread across some shitty hills with malarial marshlands in between them. They had nothing to do with the Torah and the retarded battles between tribes in the ancient Levant.

>Using the word (((Torah)))

Attached: 1517863980651.gif (688x684, 946K)

but jewish holy book is babylonian talmud.
torah was written by hebrews and modern jews are not hebrews, they are babylonian sect that used to be called pharisees at one point but they keep changing identity

We're hamites

>I've been able to trace Germany, America and Britain back to Dan, Ephraim and Manasseh
No, you haven't, that's CI niggerism.

>If every white tribe descended from Noah then where did the Romans come from?
Yeah that list of Noah’s descendants is really just ethnonyms people know to the Israelites in like 1000 BC. This indicates the extent of their naval trade and overland trade routes when it was written. They didn’t have much interaction with Italy, although Hebrews did procede to colonize Sicily and other parts of Southern Italy.

Attached: 77FC1855-359E-46D0-956A-AB8AD2E3C933.jpg (954x566, 74K)

Holy shit cope harder. Have you read the old testament? It's nothing but wall to wall jews jewing. If the kike aren't the hebrews they're channeling them pretty damn well.

Attached: 1406062108669.png (1000x3000, 2.45M)

most redpilled image ever

Attached: 1508381439680.png (480x480, 74K)

You are all literally pants on head retarded.

Attached: world_map_of_y-dna_haplogroups.png (3000x1800, 874K)

>memeflag
Christian Identity believes it.
Most mason sites I've found that address this believe it.
Most schizos on youtube who looked deep believe it.

Everyone who doesn't have a "das raciss" filter on who looks deep enough has the same conclusions.

>If the kike aren't the hebrews they're channeling them pretty damn well.
Bingo, their whole story of their time in Egypt is basically Shekel Shuffle: The Prequel.

Look guys, pretend is fun and all, but pseudoscience gets boring after a while.

>Christian Identity believes it.
Yes, yes they do, in complete contravention of genetic, cultural, and linguistic evidence.

Attached: 1539628676192.png (1440x1557, 559K)

>Chadic Chads vs Virgin Pygmies

>more memeflaggotry
Nothing triggers the shills like CI. This stuff makes them shit their pants.

Why were the romans so inept that they couldn't even conquer all that land between Italy and africa?

Maybe next time come back with an actual counter-argument dicknuts.

Attached: 5DA377A4-EFDA-4BAB-897B-724E50E90206.jpg (1024x938, 100K)

>Nothing triggers the shills like CI.
>This stuff makes them shit their pants.

At this point, the only way for CI "history" to be correct is to categorically disregard all of genetics, linguistics, and archaeology.

As for the flag, you're a fag if you think Hitler was wrong.

The romans seemed to believe they were decended from the Trojans after the war with the Greeks. Might explain why they had to
Kidnap the Sabine women to reproduce.

Attached: 5FB0D7CD-2857-413E-A37A-BF17E73B61FE.jpg (125x96, 12K)

this

why shouldn't he? Just because Christcucks call it something else doesn't make it NOT the torah. If anything, you're the jew for trying to pretend that Christcucks don't read the Torah.

Yeah that maps not accurate, cartoon garbage.

Interesting. Where did the Trojans come from?

Holy shit “map but akurit cartoon Garbo” is not a fucking argument you dipshit.

Attached: B069A347-09EF-47D9-9E5F-F7A9B045D332.jpg (410x580, 85K)

Consider this: stop basing actual history on the bible. Rome was not founded by Romulus, that's a myth

Show us a map of your own, and name it’s source unless you are an incompetent kike

Attached: 66B52BFE-05A2-462F-8ADE-24AEE0E39507.jpg (1754x862, 189K)

>stop basing actual history on the bible.
But everyone (especially memeflags) tells me not to so therefore it's the right thing to do.

>ferengi
>not in judea
missed opportunity

>Where did the Trojans come from?
Well they were Greeks, according to the Iliad.
The Trojan war was an internecine war between PIE descended tribes, as evidenced by their common religion being central to the saga of the war, in and around the Aegean.

The Hebrews of that time believed that all the civilizations they knew were descended from a common ancestor (they were correct), and they had demonyms for those groups. They then used those demonyms to create an alleged patriarchal ancestor who could be traced to Noah. It was their model for explaining the world - not mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=pv8I5BcfvAs

You think Hebrews are reliable sources? Please get off of Jow Forums. You don’t belong here.

Attached: 0136F9A0-7ABE-43F3-AD47-F66CBA107D60.png (499x499, 349K)

Half of the original Romans were the Sabine (including the Claudian Emperors). The Sabine were descended from Spartan colonists. The Spartans were one of the tribes of Israel (see the apocrypha, Maccabees)

And again, need RELIABLE sources buddy boo.

Is this guy onto something? It would explain why the elites really hate us and love the edomite jews and arabs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 9.26.18 PM.png (870x76, 27K)

Anatolians.

Let me say it again:
>It was their model for explaining the world - not mine.

>I've been able to trace Germany, America and Britain back to Dan, Ephraim and Manasseh.
Also, tell me more. I know Sardinians can supposedly be traced back to Dan, but gib links.

Attached: Sauce-Links.jpg (448x336, 28K)

>There is no obvious Biblical origin of Romulus that I've been able to find.
What are you, a fucking retard? Why do you losers always hang out in places like Jow Forums?

Ah, so the Romans were (at least in part) Israelite. I heard the Spartans were the tribe of Dan and eventually some of them fled North to Germany. A lot of the Nordic nations even have Dan in their name.

this, the bible is nothing more than a jewish work of fiction. stop falling for the semitic lies

>descended from a common ancestor
That is a very naive understanding and or a gross oversimplification of the situation

>What Biblical tribe were the Romans?
Edom?

I've noticed only Christ and Hitler will, without exception cause a fit of rage in a Jew.

And therefore it must be absolutely true?

Most theists think it was meant as semi-literal or allegorical, I do think there was a Noah at some point in the distant past, but the flood didn't cover the entire planet.
Want the scientific answer? It's complex, but basically they are descandants of Italians and other ethnic groups around Rome who were an Indo-European wave that overtook the early Europeans, who were Cro-Magnon and their immediate descendants. Before that was Neanderthalers who intermingled with Cro-Magnon, and Archaic Homo sapiens and Homo erectus just before.
The shortened, Genesis answer? Basically some Japhite. I can't find any exact reference to the Italians from Genesis.

>nations even have Dan in their name
I'll give you a hint, that word neither means what you think it does nor originates where you think it does, the hint is "river".

Maybe when you first come up with an argument that isn't just "no it isn't".

Attached: Argument_Clinic.png (400x312, 182K)

After discussion itt I think they were likely Israelite and Edomite, having Abraham's blessing of becoming a mighty nation.

Maybe when you come up with an actual grounded argument at all.

Not really

Attached: SpaceJew.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Noah never existed, but the myth of the Great Flood is in many religions and cultures because the Black Sea used to be a dried up basin full of Indo-Europeans until the sea levels rose and forced all inhabitants to escape in differing directions.

The Romans are traditionally regarded as descending from a mix of northern Italian tribes and the Greeks who colonized the south of the Italian peninsula. There's a famous tale the Romans told about how this happened called the "Rape of the Sabine Women," in which soldiers from Rome were forced to kidnap all women from a neighboring tribe in order to keep their new civilization alive by breeding with them. By the way, "rape" in this context means abduction not literal rape. The women ended up helping to negotiate the unification between the Sabines and the Romans.

You niggers are arguing in contravention of the preponderance of genetic, linguistic, and archaeological evidence.
You have no leg for your fantastical argument to stand on, it need only be dismissed with mockery.

Even the cultures across the world? They all had similar stories, though I'm not saying the flood spanned the entire planet, but probably were most homo sapiens/neanderthalensis lived.

Jews, modern Jews -especially the religious types- love to push that Whites are all the descendants of Esau. It helps to explain their neurotic fear of our jealousy of them: it's ancestral from the first time a "Jew" (Jacob was not a Jew) stole from a goy.

>And therefore it must be absolutely true?
I said it’s what they believed. Not what I believe.

I know that Ishmael is the ancestor of the Arabs, who was Esau's descendants really?

Traditionally, Europeans are descendants of Japhet. Most of the named biblical tribes are descendants of Abraham who was a descendant of Shem so Europeans aren't related to them.

Attached: Shem-Ham-&-Japhet.jpg (1920x1334, 744K)

genetic, linguistic and archaeological evidence say the Jews were never in Egypt, and that all living Jews can only trace their ancestry back to about 1200 ad, therefore your whole history is an 800 year old lie.

>Even the cultures across the world?
Humans have always clustered in the fertile floodplains of rivers, for both crops and game.
This means that when the glaciers melted, niggas were getting flooded everywhere.

Sea levels rising would, of course, be a global event witnessed by most people living on or near the coast. The Black Sea Basin flooding is major because there is archeological evidence that the Indo-European people's affected by the flood spread from Europe to Mesopotamia to India; which is probably why nearly every civilization in those areas talks specifically about a Great Flood that killed almost everyone.

The jews.

Attached: DdKoMzaWkAEJ8K7.jpg (437x357, 26K)

Considering how the bible often mentions the "world" in everyday context and not prophetic context as being the region from the Canary Islands to east India, I can see how this would explain a lot. But then one would say where did the partners for Noah's descendants came from?
That's why many say Noah was semi-literal or allegorical meant to teach a theological truth.

Wasn't king Herod an Edomite that converted?

does this mean anime is actually semetic?

>genetic, linguistic and archaeological evidence say the Jews were never in Egypt
Whether they were or weren't was never a point of contention.

>and that all living Jews can only trace their ancestry back to about 1200 ad
That's their problem, not mine.

>therefore your whole history is an 800 year old lie.
How the fuck do you get that conclusion from you previous two points?

Herod was an Edomite and was obsessed with killing Jesus to the point of ordering the death of all young babies when he heard He was born. The Edomites ruled Judea in Jesus' day. The word jew literally means Judean in Biblical context.

This map is a confusion created by somebody (((Somebody))) to cast doubt on the bible as a whole.
The bible is not wholly literal nor wholly figurative. All the generations from Adam to Noah, the first names placed one after the other translate into a poem worshiping God. There are few stories about their lives after Cain and Abel, only their generations.
When one says 'the whole earth', they mean the ground, not the physical planet earth. When one says the whole world, they mean that subjectively, the world that they know, not the whole physical world of Earth.
In several places the Bible says world or earth, but in the post-enlightenment/early zionist period of the 1800s, as the world was "getting smaller", a lot of people couldn't square what they read in the bible with what they knew factually. Largely because a certain "high verbal IQ" people like to choose only a single definition of words with several, usually the one definition that suits their goals.
The fact is, God created mankind before he created Adam. God created man on the sixth day. On the seventh day he rested and AFTER the seventh day, he created the Garden and placed Adam into it. Not ALL humans are descended from Adam. That's why Cain, one of only "three people on the earth at the time" was afraid of others finding and murdering him. That's why he was able to flee to the east and take a wife.
For some reason, someone introduced the confusion that Genesis 1 and 2 were two separate accounts of creation, even though Genesis 2 starts off with the seventh day.
Noah was exclusively the ancestor of white people, not of every one across the whole world after the flood.

>oy vey, if I put on this nazi memeflag no one will ever suspect I'm a jew

Which we know is true in a general sense-The ancestors of the modern Middle Easterns are older than the ones that went into Europe. I think. Usually when they list names like that of those three brothers it means the oldest to the youngest, correct? So Shem would be older, and would include most African peoples while Ham would be some other Caucasian and African groups while Japeth was everyone else.

Attached: Arg-jew-ing.jpg (255x250, 19K)

This map has Ashkenaz in the wrong place. They were over in the Caucus Mountain region.
In Jeremiah they were listed as being close by Ararat and Minni.
Ashkenaz were the original name of the Khazars.

Yes, Biblically all Asians are Semitic

They were Japhites all the Aryan Indo-European people’s as well as the Finno-Urgics are descendants of Japeth
All the descendants of Noah are Caucasians, Hamites *Ancient Egyptians, BerBers* Semites *Assyrians, Jews, Arabs* Japhites *Aryans, Finno-Urgics*
As for which of Japeths sons the Romans were descended through is less clear

This reminds me of those allegorical ideas some religious people say that the story of Adam, Eve, Cain Abel Seth etc were, in addition to the stories about sin and the first farmers, were meant to convey archaic humans for the modern reader.
Adam and Eve, who represent humans in general, also represent Homo erectus/ergaster, arguably the first true humans, or maybe Homo Heidelbergensis, with the three sons being" Modern humans, Neanderthals, and Denisovans, respectively.
There's holes in this idea but I can see how one would get this.

No all non-caucasians are pre-Adamite races
The men of the wild referred to by Cain in genesis, amongst whom he took his wife

prob remnants of Homo erectus or early Sapiens like Neanderthal

The view you are sharing was developed after world war 2 and Vatican 2

Indeed though they live today with new politically correct names

This is easy to explain once you consider that Jewish people had not had a homeland since the Third Roman-Jewish War ended until Israel was formed after WWII. Jews migrated from state to state for centuries, and they ended up being kicked out of most areas anyway.

It's pretty difficult to track ancestry through all the movement in times pre-1200. Anyway, you are wrong because sources from the Roman Empire specifically mention the Jewish people and the Arch of Titus (created in the 1st century AD) shows Romans taking a giant menorah home as a war trophy from the Siege of Jerusalem.

Attached: Rom_Titusbogen_Triumphzug_3.jpg (1000x581, 725K)

>If every white tribe descended from Noah
They didn't.
That's a matter of genetic fact.

Japheth is R
Shem is J
Ham is E
Do you know what that means?

I said modern jewish people and I'm talking about genetic evidence.

Wrong, as that genetic split would have taken place too early to be analogous to the biblical account

When did the genetic split take place?

some time earlier than 40kya, and the divergence is observably not coincident and parallel.

The romans were the Jews dumbass. The pure blood jews. How can you be so dumb as to not know this?

Attached: 4score.jpg (293x172, 9K)

Shem, Japheth, and Ham are the forefathers of various sandnigger tribes. Europeans and subsaharan africans were non entities in the OT.

Wrong.
bibleatlas.org/tarshish.htm

>Europeans and subsaharan africans were non entities in the OT.
Not entirely true.
The IE invasion of the ME figures in to the genesis story, same as the it does in the Enuma Elish, which Genesis is a niggerized version thereof.

Much of what you know of modern Christianity was only introduced in the last hundred-odd years by zionist infiltrators like Scofield.
youtu.be/-W2S-oaa0qc?t=1310

Start at 21:50

I read a book from the nineteenth century, where the Romans were identified as Edomites. That Jove is derived from YHWH.

That's just asinine
Turkey is Asia not Europe and turkroaches are not white nor have they ever been

M A S T E R . R A C E
A
S
T
E
R
R
A
C
E

>Were they Japhites, Edomites, Ishmaelites, Israelites, or something else? I've be

The ancient Greeks descend from Elishah, son of Javan, grandson of Japheth, great-grandson of Noah. We know this because before they were called Greeks they were called in Ionians. In Hebrew Yawah.

Ionians, appears from the eighth centuryB.C.E. onward in Assyrian cuneiform records, as well as in Persian and Egyptian accounts. This name comes from that of Javan (Heb., Ya·wan), son of Japheth and grandson of Noah. Javan was the Japhetic ancestor of the early peoples of Greece and the surrounding islands, as well as, evidently, of the early inhabitants of Cyprus, parts of southern Italy, Sicily, and Spain.—Ge 10:1, 2, 4,5; 1Ch 1:4, 5,7;

Javan is the progenitor of all Caucasians and Indo-Europeans. The Greeks came from Elishah, the ancient people of what you now know of as Spain from Tarshish, the ancient people of Cyprus, Tyre, and Asia Minor from Kittim, and Turks, Persians, and Indians from Dodanim.

Attached: 1443149909761.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

no that is just one random poem where the roman author links themselves to an epic older greek civilizational moment

the romans didn't actually think that lol