Circumcision

How many of you guys are circumcised?
I'm not circumcised, but my dick looks fucked up and shit, and I'm very self-conscious about it.

What are your opinions on it, is circumcision by default in your country?

Attached: jewish tricks.png (1714x1354, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a side note, i'd like to ask if anyone has the video where it talks about the history of circumcision, how fathers circumcised their sons for a ''pound of flesh'' or something, that it's all religious and marks cattle or some shit.

Im uncircumcised but when nobody else is around i pull my foreskin back and pretend that I'm circumcised. I just what to feel what is like to live like a normal America man.

I guess I should've pointed out that opinions from Americans are unnecessary, since you guys are the Jewish capital.

>genital mutilation because old-timey folks were anti-masturbation
I sure hope your country doesn't do this

I have stolen about 6 foreskins from friends I've drugged at parties. I stitch them into a long hollow snake like thing and keep the snake in formaldehyde in a jar under my house.

I am uncircumcised. Circumcision is uncommon in Australia.

Attached: southern-boobook.jpg (800x727, 94K)

>Circumcision is uncommon in Australia.
Do you have some cute name for a foreskin down there? You have cute words for everything else.

I'm intact, every dick i've seen anywhere has been intact. Being unjewed of your foreskin is pretty much the norm here.

My foreskin got stuck at age 7, so I was forced to get circumsized

Wasnt there some study that said the foreskin actually scoops sperm and pulls it back? Holy shit, its like salmon swimming upstream. Circumcised dicks just keep ramming cum in there, while foreskin makes the journey of sperm harder, which would make the strongest and smartest swimmers reach their goal.

Attached: lt.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Data mining

FEELS GOOD TO BE CIRCUMCISED MY FELLOW WHITES

Fingering my foreskin as i write this, get fucked golems.

>he thinks circumcision is bad
have fun when your kids get cancer when you dont circumcise them

Obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: Sex & Circumcision_ An American Love Story by Eric Clopper (BQ).jpg (1280x720, 44K)

I'm not, nor is my brother, but our dad is. He says it's because his family was Catholic.

40% to 49% of baby boys are genitally mutilated in canada and australia
US is doubled that

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

How does your dick look "fucked up and shit" exactly?

>Obligatory
this

Congratulations on coming up with a new novel cope

yeah, i am circumcised
honestly i never thought anything of it until klopper made that weird ass speech about it and now it seems really heinous

Kek based

Only americanos, jews, muslims, africans, and gooks cut their penises. As far as I'm concerned if you don't have a foreskin you aren't white.

Imagine a kike eating a bowl of baby foreskins while shilling on Jow Forums.

Circumcision prevents a lot of STDs, so that’s a plus. It’s pretty practical and I don’t see what is wrong with it.

Hand amputation is 100% effective at preventing thumb cancer.

Getting one soon. I have severe phimosis.

Suicide is a great way to prevent your retarded kids.

It's jewish body mutilation, barbaric shit.

Like I said, circumcision prevents STDs. It’s not just desert culture (which I am against), it is practical.

Same. Sad but not as sad as having it cut for no reason.

That is a false statistic pushed by a single faulty CDC study

THIS THREAD STAYS UP AND OP ISNT BANNED FOR POSTING INFANT COCKS AND GORE BUT PEOPLE WHO POST NUDE PICS OF GIRLS GET BANNED INSTANTLY?

JANNIES OF Jow Forums LIKE LITTLE COCKS CONFIRMED

Sources please? I didn’t get mine from the CDC

Attached: 76770850-F61B-4246-A2C7-B52D26D8D8F9.png (1334x750, 3.08M)