DIFFICULT! How would you explain a 5 year old he's an unwelcome immigrant?

DIFFICULT! How would you explain a 5 year old he's an unwelcome immigrant?

A challenge for Jow Forums. Are you able to handle it?

1. How would you explain a 5 year old that they're not allowed into your country because he's an economic immigrant?
2. How would you answer his "But why? What have we done wrong?" question to your answer?

Attached: ascended smug wojak.jpg (633x758, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHSPf6x1Fdo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6366557/Toddler-bitten-15-times-children-soft-play-centre-Seacroft-Leeds.html?fbclid=IwAR2Kwu5tcKnR96nEErPDR8LIzeqHjLu7FdkmJer1SiGpCmVX1OHVh3qhRAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell him he's got to go and deport him, no questions asked or answered they're fucking five, they don't need to know economic and govt reasons they've got to go, so kick them out.

>Fuck off kid
Wow, that was hard

Listen here Jose, I have a little five year old boy, he’s just like you. And he doesn’t want to live in a third world shithole like the place you came from, so in order to keep that from happening, we need to send you and your parents back so you don’t fuck up our country any worse than it already is. You wouldn’t want my son to live in a shithole, would you?

Tell you what faggot OP, why don’t you explain to my son why he has to have his country destroyed just so bums from other counties don’t feel unequal.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHSPf6x1Fdo

"We tried invading some people's place and they got mad, so we now have to leave."

I don't bother, hes only five, i just stuff him in the truck with the rest.
>But why?
You're tresspassing, go home. We don't want you here.

>You and your parents are a bunch of leaches, so stay the fuck out

Attached: 1542138407446.png (860x760, 155K)

You don't because everyone has the right to live wherever they want

>2. How would you answer his "But why? What have we done wrong?" question to your answer?
Your dumbass parents came in illegally

HEY KID
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
that was not difficult

first I take him to a nice house and tell him it's his
then I walk in and say "it's not yours anymore, I migrated into it"

...why would you need to. as if a 5 year old could understand it.

let this shitty thread go to page ten.

"Time to leave kid"
wow that was so hard!

1. Fuck off
2. We're full.

Words are for the weak. I say nothing, and throw him over the border. When he tries to cross again I throw corn in his eyes.

Your parents don't have jobs. Your parents will never have jobs. Your parents are lazy. If everyone in America was like your parents, everyone in America would die.

call him a nigger ans spit on him. when he asks why tell him to fuck off

>Implying you have to do anything "WRONG" to be unwanted in another people's Nation
It's supposed to be our nation. We don't want them encroaching regardless of what they do 'wrong'

“No estas bienvenido en mi pais.”

Why dont his fucking parents tell him? You think the 5 year old crossed the border on his own?

Attached: 1542312006551.jpg (665x386, 68K)

>because santa said to me to tell you to go back
>implying id have to make a logical argument to a 5 yr old
kek

"fuck off, we're full"

Attached: reeeeeeee.gif (400x246, 795K)

1 put child in a small barrel and seal the top.
2 insert the bung
3 leave barrel at a truck stop
4 turn 360 degrees and walk away to my auntie and uncle clues in Belair

I don't have to explain anything to kids. They're kids. That means in the eyes of the law they're barely human.

Timmy, timmy, timmy. Listen to me boy, you've made allot friends in kindergarden right? They must miss you so much, you should go back

"buh why"

BCUZ WEE DONT NEED MORE MIDDLE EASTERNS NIGGA YOU NEED TO >GO >BACK

Attached: 1531396492763s.jpg (249x206, 9K)

Just tell him that your country needs to take care of its own people first before it can even think about taking others in.

Kiddo we can't stay here, we'll go somewhere else it'll be even better!

Logic is a social construct that has no place in 'base reality'. The universe only cares about what you can or can not get away with.

Because you’re a useless waste of space that just makes my life harder

We have laws, tell him to take his stinky immigrant ass back to his home country and fix it instead of ruining ours

Attached: timemagtrumpboot.jpg (771x1024, 63K)

Show me an instance in nature where the laws of logic are violated. I'll wait.

"Your homeland is _, not this country. You have to go live in _ again. Have a safe trip and send me a message on Facebook when you get home."

Easiest fucking post I've made all evening.

Gee that was hard.

Attached: whites-only[1].gif (510x488, 146K)

Reading all those horrible posts here I really hope they'll one day be used against those that made them. I wouldn't even mind serving gulag time for my own posts, knowing all you assholes are get what's due.

Whenever humans aren't looking. Because logic is only a thought in the human brain. Immaterial.

what kind of shit parent doesn't teach their kid about respecting other people's belongings, personal space, and right to ethnic sovereignty

>implying paco knows english
Fuck off back to spicland

>right to ethnic sovereignty

No such right

>he's an economic immigrant
are we just making up words now?
I would tell that lil fucker if he didn't go home I would kill a puppy, it is a 5 year old.

OMG THINK OF THE KIDSSSSSSSSS

Easy.
A single hollow point .45 will do the trick.

ok ill live in your attic and not pay rent i have the right to live wherever i want

Why would I explain it to a kid? I'd let his parents do that. Im not their fucking parent that took them illegally across the boarder.

I don't speak Mexican, so I'd use a series of hand gestures to explain he's a drain on society and is never going to be shit.

No need to explain. 5-year-olds' opinions are irrelevant. Punt the little beanlet across the river and go on with your day.

>DIFFICULT! How would you explain a 5 year old he's an unwelcome immigrant?

With a bullet to the head and a shallow mass grave.

Not for you naziboi
Krauts cannot be trusted. Have the last 150 years taught us nothing nazi-schweine

Hi Angela

What makes it so hard for migrant niggers to understand that they aren't ENTITLED access to white countries. If a single one of those bastard spics makes it over that border we should declare an all out American civil war. Were losing the goddamn country as it is. Don't need any more dindu's muddin' up the pot anymore than it has to fucking be!

I'd tell him to ask his bum parents why they can't find a fucking job where they're wanted.

put them in situation and see how it turns out.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6366557/Toddler-bitten-15-times-children-soft-play-centre-Seacroft-Leeds.html?fbclid=IwAR2Kwu5tcKnR96nEErPDR8LIzeqHjLu7FdkmJer1SiGpCmVX1OHVh3qhRAg

Attached: file.png (1000x437, 96K)

Easy

Attached: 06668AC5-EA60-4E35-B241-7B2E6FA85F2B.jpg (1000x689, 198K)

I learned the purpose of a vow of silence recently. Words obfuscate reality, they pull the blinds over your eyes, talking to people is irrelevant. If you want to see 'base reality' you have to not only ignore all words from others, but don't speak back to them either or else you have begun playing their 'game' which is not part of reality or the material world. A vow of silence allows you to be nothing but set of eyes and hands existing purely in the physical world undistracted by the word games of others or yourself. Base reality is where shit gets done. Words are the illusion to trap you away from it.

> You're a filthy fucking shitskins and you are a racial threat to MY children, my people, and my nation. You do not belong here and I have no sympathy or empathy for you because you are not blood of my blood nor flesh of my flesh.
Now fuck off fucking shitskin .

Since fucking when do you need to explain something like border law to a child? But let me break it down anyway

>Can we come in?
No
>Why?
The same reason you wouldn't let a stranger into your house

You get in his face and tell the little shit to fuck off and then pick his ass up and toss him across the room and beath his father and brothers to death and toss the mom across the room. And then when the media comes you beat the fuck out of them with their cameras. And then beat the shit out of the police. And then go to jail and murder your cellmate before he murders you.

turkroach with shit parents detected

/thread

And you live happily ever after knowing you didnt take no shit from anyone and also made an example out of a fucking invasive coward.

Beat him. A belt means the same thing in every language.

Get out Dora. Also your dad is a fucktard.

I'll tell him his parents made a retarded choice and this is nothing personal but a correction of their mistake

This is why debating is pointless too. In base reality there are just two opposing entities each destructive to the other and no words will change that. One eventually destroys the other. Question is how long you can delay that conclusion. The entire material universe is just two objects smashing into each other until one is destroyed, with a random grace period between each collision.

>implying the caravan is full of children

Attached: caravan.jpg (600x366, 258K)

>well sonny boy here's the deal
>some 3000 years ago a man named Moses was born...

Just explain that families live in different houses.

OP ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY SIMPLE KIDDY TALK

I own my home

That means I decide who goes into it

If anyone can just walk through the door I don't own my home it's just a building

I have the right to decide who comes into my home because my ancestors built it on the unclaimed land and helped make it what it is today

You're parents didn't follow the rules I made so they have to be sent away

If you want to come in you have to work here for 5 years and pass a test to show you can follow the rules

Until then you have to go back to you're home

See you later Joré hope we can be friends someone day but you gotta show me you're not here to just steal from my refrigerator and bully me into giving you more of my stuff

just as i would an adult. it makes no difference to me whether they understand the explanation. they will eventually

>fuck off nigger we're full
Done

>a five year old
BYE BYE! BYEE

Attached: BYE.jpg (236x229, 27K)

Idk why you think it would be necessary to explain this to a 5 year old, but you could say "Every people has their own country, and that's where they belong. And the more we all stay in our own countries and help our own people out, the better our people become. If we all forget that and start bothering other people in their countries instead of staying with our families in ours, the more problems we create."

And then you report their parents to ICE.

You say "Fuck off ahmed."

"Kid, look around, no one over here looks like you look. We don't even talk like you. I will send you home to where they are like you are."

If the above is false, they are not a nigger/spic and may stay.

Attached: 1534642506683.jpg (687x900, 97K)

Interesting how there haven’t been any legitimate responses so far... is this, dare I say it - checkmate, Jow Forums)

You don't explain it to a five year old you explain it to their idiot parents who believed the lie when someone told them they had sunshine for sale.

1. Grab him by the shoulders and look at him directly in the eyes "You have to go back, kid". Why should I lecture a child? That's his parents job.
2. See above.

hi timmy, sorry but we have our family, and you have yours. we only want to live with our family and your family are mental weird muslims who want to rape our daughters. mmkay.

I would have absolutely zero problem doing this.

jose, you're parents were a bunch of degenerate criminals, CYA

1.GTFO nigger
2.GTFO nigger

1. "You're not allowed here."
2. "Nothing."

>How would you explain a 5 year old that they're not allowed into your country because he's an economic immigrant?
>How would you answer his "But why? What have we done wrong?" question to your answer?
His parents are trying to invade another people's home and it's immoral.

The same way I explain to my kids friends why they can’t stay over all the time or why they can’t eat with us every meal. Because you need to go home. This isn’t your home. Real simple. Not sure why you think this is hard to do. Apparently you’ve never been a parent. Lots of parenting is simply putting limits on your kid and telling them NO.

HASTA LA VISTA, REVANCHISTA

You have to go back.

Ok

No sweetie, just no

>economic immigrant
fucking wot?
sage

that's a trick question. 5 yo is unable to comprehend wtf is going on.

...why are you talking to strange 5 year olds, user...?

Yeah, someone who entered/broke in to the United States because we're richer than their shithole.

>A 5 year old and his parents break in to your house and live there
>How would you explain to him that he's unwelcome?

Attached: 1530808090310.jpg (870x583, 154K)

Attached: 1542318669675.png (634x566, 22K)

Escucha, José, nos has costado demasiado dinero y ya no podemos permitirte mantenerte aquí. Por suerte para ti, el país de tu herencia está más que feliz de devolverte. Vamos a empacar tus juguetes y tú y tus padres tendrán un viaje gratis a casa. No te preocupes, va a ser divertido y harás un montón de nuevos amigos.