What did president retard mean by this? the leaves start the fire?

what did president retard mean by this? the leaves start the fire?

Attached: 45353.png (725x617, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pgecorp.com/corp/about-us/corporate-governance/corporation-directors/roger-kimmel.page
youtu.be/UHIqycFgCBc
euforgen.org/about-us/news/news-detail/why-active-forest-management-is-necessary/
wsj.com/articles/californias-paradise-lost-1542068600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ONE POST BY THIS ID. SHARIABLUE NIGGERSHILL SLIDE THREAD DETECTED. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

EVERYONE THAT BUMPS THIS THREAD IS EITHER A KIKE OR REDDIT. IF YOU SEE THIS CAT IMMEDIATELY IGNORE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1528610779819.jpg (476x476, 86K)

Yes. Dry leaves, dry grass, dry weeds are a fire hazard.

>Dry brush is flammable
Wow what a difficult concept to grasp!

people are dead are missing and lost everything. They need help and compassion from the President and instead he just went on a day trip there to tell them to go fuck themselves

You're mentally fucked, man. Trump is cucking you out and you are playing JIDF defense force. Fuck off already. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

He is clearly talking about the pedo bunkers.

>pretending to be a voice of reason
>projecting
This is coming from a faggot who lives in a country full of weak faggots hahahaha

its also another lie by him

Attached: 533554.png (556x570, 65K)

KIKE OR REDDIT???

Attached: 1532722185039.jpg (600x600, 84K)

someone with a different opinion than you. sorry for disrupting the echo chamber

Attached: 43535.png (730x617, 876K)

Cryptic talk referring to the day of the rake?

That commiefornia and it's infinite wisdom let many retarded preservationists dictate that absolutely nothing be done to forests. Look where that got them.
Also, you're a faggot and should be shitting on the streets of San fran

Something the left seems to not understand.

Pretty sure he's not lying.

take? He's not a forestry expert. You kikes have never heard of controlled burns and fire breaks?

HELLO MR SCHLOMOSHEKELSBURGENSTEINSKI. CAN MODS DEAL WITH REDDIT KIKE SHILLS SHITTING UP THE BOARDS???

Attached: 1533434302764.png (412x438, 127K)

So what mechanism do they use to clear brush on the forest? Funny how this dyke with no credentials completely misses the point to attack semantics

91% white. Look it up.

Dont know why it include "take?" Omiy

>the leaves start the fire?
That's what you got from what he said and he's the retard.

Attached: badassbetty.jpg (400x266, 23K)

Omit

Finland isn't going through a drought. California's climate is very dry and windy right now. Clearing out the flammable materials (dead plants/weeds) in my yard is something I do because I know they can start a fire. Who cares if Finland said they don't make their leaves, Trump's message is still clear, "Clean up the flammable material"

Pretty much speaking truth in laymen terms for the millions of tards out there lol brilliant

You got fucking wrecked in the last thread OP why did you make a new one?

>orange man bad
>reee

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-225331-e3pIr_VJsfHoKBdaRF5g3JKCx33WLEuSKGDLG3c6c8iQvdK8UYY-ZoDVHTchXuErcmVt2jdpl (800x1280, 293K)

How you guys liking our beautiful, explosive, incendary eucalyptus trees. Aboriginies have been selectively breeding them to wreak the maximum devestation on the landscape for 2000 years. Hehehe

Attached: savanna_remoteness_fig3.jpg (286x250, 42K)

>leftard doesn't understand fire

Attached: brainlet.jpg (581x767, 92K)

You understand there's a reason we think you people are brain dead, right? Do you sincerely have trouble gleaming the meaning and intent behind this statement?

Attached: 1420588639556.jpg (500x281, 22K)

pgecorp.com/corp/about-us/corporate-governance/corporation-directors/roger-kimmel.page

youtu.be/UHIqycFgCBc

Attached: 1542504249510.jpg (640x787, 180K)

thisOP is a big ol dummy that dosnt understand most people are retarded and need issues incredibly simplified to understand them

hes not wrong we do hazard reduction burns offs down here because of that exact reason.

its all lies by him lol
is that why he consistently speaks at a 4th grade level?

Attached: 43525.png (558x568, 65K)

yeah..controlled burns are done constantly, is that the problem with Commiefornia? Didn't they say this fire was most likely started from an electrical repair gone wrong. I know the previous one they caught the arsonist.

Leaves and brush are like gasoline you fucking brainlet.

euforgen.org/about-us/news/news-detail/why-active-forest-management-is-necessary/

>Not knowing theres difference of climate between cali and Finland

Still true taking and picking up dry material from the ground does wonders in the ways of fire prevention way to take the most unimportant part of the message and try to build a strawman outta of it

California is the most useless state in the union. A bunch of fucking liberal brainlet fucktards.

>twitter faggot shoots off at the mouth over trump comment.

I didnt realize this was finland's leadership

>euforgen.org/about-us/news/news-detail/why-active-forest-management-is-necessary/

>manmade climate change

Keep it classy EU

kys you fucking bean nigger.

Niggers don't understand basic science.

Yes, they recommend raking the forests. Stupid fucking Americans.

Dead trees should be cut down. But CA won't allow it. It's pretty simple dumbfuck.

The underbrush you morons let grow to save some fucking shrews or some shit

Fuck off leaflet. Canada is a third world country. You should worry about your own problems.

>gayest day of the rake ever

Good. Fuck them. Fuck that whole echo chamber state.

I'll fuck right off. And watch your country burn from afar.

he says while posting on an echo chamber board

usa is getting RAKED

In your face fags.

Come on faggot. Gives the reason he I'm wrong on his opinion, more so over the opinions of the Finnish president, on forestry .

trump is based and /our guy/

The fuck is there to be gained from visiting cali fags?

Spastic president.

We can watch you freeze to death.

Except this isnt. People are welcome to post their opinions and ideas on this board. Even if they are wrong.

The retarded part is Trump cut the funding of the forest services to do this exact stuff.

Voted for Obama twice, he signed a photograph for me too

Going to vote for Trump in 2020 after abstaining in the last general election

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1019K)

>heheh... he used the word "rake" when referring to clearing leaves off the ground... that means i can claim that he literally meant that the leaves are raked throughout an entire forest by hand!

I've seen this before

Attached: fact check.jpg (1023x731, 77K)

he didn't cut it you troll. He threatened to

>to tell them to go fuck themselves
no, no, user, you got it all wrong
he went to tell the governor, and governor elect, to fuck themselves
> t. califag that has seen levels of budgetary waste you wouldn't believe

Better yet, watch your country get over ran by a bunch of subhuman, French speaking frogs.

Reddit

Finland doesn't have global warming of course. Only California liberals deal with global warming which is killing the world.

Like what the fuck OP? extreme anger democrats are the most useless chattel of all

KYS nigger. non-shit areas already do this. fallen leaves and limbs are fucking waiting for an open flame to cause a forest fire. he just outed stupid fucking faggots like you who have trump derangement syndrome

>potus casually talking about raking
literally shaking

He means actually do fucking control burns and clean up dead trees around populated areas.
Fuck me even Florida does control burns.
You stupid fucking hippies are so worried about air quality and worship nature to the point that you refuse to do maintenance and now you cant breathe the air and are dying in a fire.

Attached: 1534295731902.png (600x656, 75K)

expect you're called a kike shill faggot if you do and nobody listens to you. its an echo chamber

Best trees I ever did see. Just beautiful. Thank you Based Aussies for helping us with the Commifornia menace!

Attached: 1542291377844.jpg (610x693, 55K)

>I don't pay for gas. I just stuff leaves and bushes in to my gas tank.
The post.

>"pol is a echo chamber", he said while noticing his dissenting view was neither removed, hidden, or given less visibility than any other view point.
You're a special kind of faggot.

Thank you president Donald "rake em all" Trump, very cool.

>Why can't I effectively argue my viewpoints and why can't they stand on their own merit
Did you ever consider they're bad and you're shit at rhetoric?

>Someone doesn't use some sort of convoluted vocabulary invented by some marxist piece of shit professor
>omg he so dumb!

Meanwhile... the dude makes perfect sense when taken into context - but the liberal has no clue as to what he's talking about, because he's so fucking detached from, you know, actual reality.

>every time trump says anything some faggot has to pipe up
>ACKCHYUALLY
It's always some nitpick, too.
I'm pretty sure a nation with such vast forests does do cleanup around populaces.
Not to mention Finland is under snowfall near constantly where forest fires are a non-issue for 3/4 of the year.

Attached: 1537850812313.jpg (362x314, 24K)

They are not human. The NPC meme is not actually a joke.

wsj.com/articles/californias-paradise-lost-1542068600

>To burn leaves and tree limbs, landowners must obtain air-quality permits from “local air districts, burn permits from local fire agencies, and potentially other permits depending on the location, size, and type of burn,” the LAO explained. “Permits restrict the size of burn piles and vegetation that can be burned, the hours available for burns, and the allowable moisture levels in the material.”

>The LAO recommended that California prune its regulations, facilitate timber sales and ease permitting for burning biomass. Environmentalists oppose this, but one irony is that destruction from fires imperils species far more than does regulated tree-clearing.

The Hippy californians deserve to roast alive. They are not human.

New Zealand must be Australia's Florida.

CA had millions of dead trees from a bark beetle infestation due to warmer temps and drought. Forest management should be a priority but it's not a simple or easy task. Power companies are already removing dead trees near powerlines, but its costly and there are a lot of national and state regulation hoops to jump through. Since CA budget is already fucked it will take a large effort, and certain environmental regulations may have to be laxed, which is obviously difficult.

>they spent time raking...

TRUMP ADMITTING DAY OF THE RAKE IS COMING SOON

yes, fucking canadian tards come to Comiefornia and set fires for fun

Yeah pretty sure people dismissing your points doesn't count as it being an "echo chamber." That just means your points are shitty.

We do have occasional wildfires in Lapland, that's more arid than restboc the country. Most of Finnish soil is different variations of swamps and wetlands, and our rivers and lakes that are practically everywhere make containing and blocking fires easy.
We do take care of forests well and practise clean cutting them, but Trump could have chosen better term than "raking".

trump's a fucking moron, what else is new?

Yes, you also get called hurtful icky things by redditors. The difference here is moderators don't ban you for having an unpopular opinion, you fucking dolt.

Surely california does some sort of controlled burning during the colder months?

arrggg matey orange man is bad arghhhh

You kinda deserve it with your arrogance. The Jew really does cry as he strikes.

Good post

He means if you leave dead wood in the forests of a hot arid area eventually a spark is going to cause a fire. That's how mother nature cleans, a conflagration follwed by renewed growth. If humans want to live in the middle of it they are going to have to remove the dead wood so the fires don't have the dry tinder to get started in the first place.
Retard.

It does happen

No he didn't.
He bitch slapped Moonbeam and let Newsome watch as a preview of what Newsome was going to get if he kept pulling the same shit.
It was great!
Watch the actual press conference about the fire. Watch the body language of everyone.

When so many dry fuels are left to collect the fires burn much hotthottehotthotter with big ramifications for soil nutrients

Obviously based Finngolian forest people shared secrets w/him because they believe in MAGA. We should listen to them and immediately commence raking.

Attached: 654465786512.jpg (650x632, 84K)

Where are all you idiots coming from?

I posted a thing, I knew it was fucking stupid, so now that's out of the way let me launch into some other unrelated shit. You should fucking neck yourself. Seriously.

>don't allow natural fire cycles to take it's course
>surprised when state burns down because you let tinder build up for years

Definitely plebbit.

Attached: Trump.png (794x1123, 62K)

Attached: 1539845933599.jpg (749x1639, 180K)

seething

Attached: true-dough.jpg (2048x1536, 761K)