HUMANITY YES!!!

Attached: 1520126340735.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon–Ehrlich_wager
youtube.com/watch?v=EVwhitGpSv0
youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already can't afford land. :(

ok, thats scary

inaccurate native american statistics.

evey bubble like this end up crashing soo..

>Europeans arrive in New World
>Population counter doesn't go down
I thought they murdered 100 million natives?

We did. It's just that shitskins are like hydra roaches.
Kill a nigger and his sheboon drops 10 little nigglets, or 44..

Attached: 1542317778857.png (584x711, 741K)

I call bullshit. Every country inflates the numbers

Its like Humans are some kind of insect but much more sophisticated

Attached: bdhedfrrzsjkdf.jpg (600x400, 20K)

High iq, it's very likley that the numbers are faked to push the overpopulation lie so they can depopulate the planet.

most niggers and chinks will die easily without foreign aid from western countries
too bad west is owned by jews and they'll see white people die before their nigger slaves die

I love how you just cant stop africans from reproducing. They outsmarted you white people, africans literally did it.

its easy you just stop giving them money

But that would be racist and you cant be racist user.

>most niggers and chinks will die easily without foreign aid from western countries
>chinks always had the largest population on earth
if anything, it's the europeans that'd die in mass

Attached: 1516400533784.jpg (1000x786, 81K)

Big jay masters checking in from humanity

Attached: american_psycho_beauty_galore_mag.jpg (1600x900, 413K)

yes because it is i who relies on foreign aid from Burma and Bangladash to exist and not the other way around
fuck you are bery big braiend nigger

Amazing how india was so developed thanks to the colonial period but its so shit now.

The main problem with this is that we are subsidizing places like Africa with our food and water. Once our own populations grow so much that we need to stop sending as much food to Africa, millions of Africans will die from starvation. The death toll would be so massive and catastrophic, that it's likely most African nations will simply collapse into anarchy or strict military dictatorships.

Imagine the carnage and depravity that will happen if any major power slips up.
Africa alone would be enough of a bloodbath to satisfy any satanic or dark rite conceivable.

Attached: 1514248615220.jpg (888x1097, 104K)

If you notice towards the end the population starts to level out and slow down meaning that at most we can support a population of around 10 billion. Now this may be a good signs but a 10 billion population is gonna burn through resources fast and we need to find ways to get to other planets, improve our current sources of energy (go with renewable, nuclear, or some other option just what ever gets the job done while protecting the planet till we find more planets to colonize), or my favorite choice; we make programs that only the strongest survive in this world, that only the brightest and best people live and the rest die effectively cutting the population down to a more manageable number that wont kill the planet we live on.

Wouldnt be such a bad thing if it only was depopulation of jews.

How is it inaccurate? A yellow dot is supposed to represent 1 million people that are living within relatively short range, it's not entirely clear what range, but I assume these people should be clumped together. Native americans were not clumped together. They were spread extremely thin. I don't think there has even been 1 million of them within a 100 kilometers area at any point in history. Actualy I wouldn't be surprised if there was never 1 millions of them within 1000 kilometers. There are more native americans alive today than there was pre-colonization. If everyone currently living in north american vanished except for native americans, how many yellow dots do you think would be left on the map? Not a lot.

That would be nice. I just assumed it was for defensive purposes, over-inflate so that others wont attack you.

It will happen

I don't remember when we get so called "aid" from western countries. In fact we invest huge money to south American countries and Africa.

Just waste one minute to google China Government's foreign aid. We are one of the biggest global investors.

You tell me. There are three kinds of "Chink"
Japan Korea and China
Which one rely on your aid ?
Japan and Korea are literally richer than many European Countries. We are shitter but we can still earn money to feed ourselves.

If we live on your gibs what's all those things about trade war? We are the biggest market of BMW and Ford. We buy those things with your gib?

She must have a good job if she can afford all those kids wow.

CHECKED

probably gib per child

Gib moneys

The negroes will never rule the world, in the future when the crisis in the west begins and there is no one to feed them, they die of hunger, and the Chinese will kill the rest.

White people are feeding all of the world's swarming subhumans.

Attached: Food imports.jpg (2048x1178, 245K)

Noone is concerned with what you do in your countries . Stay the fuck out of ours .

japan is doomed

I am not sure about Chile but I know we heavily invest in Venezuela after their mess. We are now helping them rebuild their oil industry and they pay us by OilFut

I think that Asians can feed themselves, but negros do not, I am sure that in the future we will see the greatest famine in the history of mankind.

That's why I think they are rationally reducing their population.
Asians can't feed themselves, unless spill over their borders and take your land from you.

Attached: Europeans.png (1600x1000, 489K)

>Implying there won't be kikes shipping them to the West

Not true. A lot of western countries have low estimates because the illegal immigrants aren't counted.

sounds good

>Implying there won't be kikes shipping them to the West
So much the worse for them. If the west collapses, then famine begins in Africa, the negros who migrate to Europe only accelerate the fall of the west.

I am not in your countries (I post here in China) and I don't care what you do about our traitors in your country. They are not Chinese citizen by definition. I just point out the fact that we don't rely on you gib and you are never that kind to gib us anything at any time.

I am very comfort with my people in my homeland. I have no interest in your multiculturalism racist hell to be honest.

Unfortunately this seems to be where we are heading

>I don't care what you do about our traitors in your country
Do you consider them traitors?

You would be nothing without the jobs that the West assigns to you . You are a manufacturing country and if we fall , you fall with us . I prefer Asians over Niggers but I prefer my own over all .

Our country is the least racist and most tolerant country in the world. China seems pretty racist tbqh

>Don't worry goy overpopulation is just a mith

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

>Perth hits 1 mil population before Sydney or Lelbourne
Umm.. no sweetie

It's funny because Chinese are more racist than whites. Openly calling blacks monkeys to Africans in their home countries.

We also create jobs for western countries. Ask the CEO of Apple, BMW, Ford, GE how important China market is. It is a win-win situation. Trade doesn't only benefit oneside.

N-no! Allowing mass-immigration and granting them citizenship is the most racist thing ever! You should be like China which doesn't even allow foreigners to be Chinese citizens with full rights!

>you are never that kind to gib us anything at any time.
If we were ruled by our own people and had nationalist pan-European regimes, Asia would be absolutely fucked. We wouldn't allow you to export millions of colonists into our nations, we wouldn't allow you to acquire any of our science or technology and we would have an ethnonationalist trade policy which would severely restrict all economic exchanges with enemy races.

You need our gibs more than we need you. Once we cut off economic relations, Asia will regress back into the bronze age.

Attached: Nobel prizes in Science.png (630x630, 70K)

>Outsmarted
Does a roach outsmart a human by producing in swarms? It has no comprehension of humanity or population levels. It just fucks and spawns eats and and shits.

>racist
You Say Racist Like It's a Bad Thing

>African
>Have a good job
Do you actually think they care about a good job? Do you think Uganda even has the capability of enforcing child labor laws? Do you actually think Christcuck charities don't shove food down their throats for free every day?

>Nobel prizes in Science
How many of them are Jews?

Is it true that if I reply to you with the words "Tiananmen Square Massacre", that you will be kicked off the internet and murdered by government agents?

Obviously. They lost their identity. Especially those Flip looking Asian whores. They are at the opposite position of our culture. Their blood line are also ruined after one or two generation of race mixing.

CEO isn't the person who created the company , they are the person who currently runs administrative duties for the company , although I will agree that Asians are good at things like that . It seems you lack the creative spark but Excel in calculated tasks . These are all Western made companies .

Go on...

Attached: 9ED150EF-1A54-4DE6-AA6F-1EE6E3FB5648.png (420x420, 78K)

Let me know when wh*Te w*men matches African w*men's 7 kids

When I was in Australia, I saw quite a few young Asian men who hated whites and loved China. It seemed to me that the crisis of integration. For example, in Asian women, I did not observe this.

About a quarter, which still leaves Europeans far more scientifically productive than Mongoloids.

Attached: Charles Murray - Human Accomplishment.png (1237x1017, 108K)

I also believe if things were to hit the fan that you would be worse off than the West , because of your population density and reliance on trade with us .

Obviously. They lost their identity. Especially those Flip looking Asian whores. They are at the opposite position of our culture. Their blood line are also ruined after one or two generation of race mixing. I treat them as fake or failed white people.

>"Stay out of ours you filthy chinks!"
>Canadian government actively tries to recruit immigrants and goes so far as to advertise in forgein newspapers

Let me know when Africans ever create something of value , you fucking leech

>Most tolerant.
If there is button that you push it all minorities will disappear and nobody will know if you push it, I bet all colored people in your country disappear overnight. Every white people will do that, no matter left or right.

>> Apple
>> BMW
>> Ford
>> GE

Every single one of these companies was founded and operated by Americans or Europeans. These are not "Asian" companies, just because a few managers or even the CEO is Asian.

>Jews destroy west
>Savages destroy Israel
>Sub humans take over the world
This makes sense

Attached: B786CC8F-5DDB-49AC-AEB6-21A03BAE138B.png (400x400, 23K)

I doubt that guy is even full Chinese. Probably Eurasian Tiger acting extra Chinkish in order to fit in with the full bloods. Like a light skin negro who acts extra thuggish around hoodrats.

I didn't know I was part of the government , when's my first cheque ? Exactly , nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon–Ehrlich_wager
>Dude overpopulation lmao
You guys lost, get over it.

Attached: adam.jpg (648x278, 49K)

Women are much more easily assimilated than men, always.

Humans were a mistake

Every time I see this flag I picture a pajeet behind it . Why ? No idea , just a suspicion I suppose

We are not real racist. We just don't like foreigners fuck up our culture and people. We dislike them but we never fell other people are subhuman or something. That's it

Buyer beware. If you realize that the Canadian government has been utterly subverted by Semitic infiltrators who are working as quickly as possible to repopulate Canada with non-European colonists, you shouldn't be surprised if Europeans one day retake Canada and chase out the illegitimate enemy colonists from their country, confiscating all of the colonists' property and forcing them to flee with only the shirts on their backs.

Attached: Gook colonist.jpg (218x327, 29K)

That's impossible. Every zoomer here know that shit.

If it was your countries being flooded with niggers and Muslims who refuse to learn English properly or attack and rape and steal from you , you would do the same . Your government already has 1 billion slaves it doesn't need to import any .

youtube.com/watch?v=EVwhitGpSv0

You are delusional. America practically invented what is generally called "racism".

Lmao using Nobel Prizes, not only were these a recent creation, but even Obama got a nobel prize. Using Nobel Prizes to measure acomplishments is the dumbest shit ever. They are about 120 years old or so, they weren't even around during antiquity or at the absolute time scientific innovations were booming aka during the Renaissance and Scientific revolution. So how the fuck do they measure a groups legit contributions.

Can cite from a pre-confederation history class that there never even hit a million in what is now Canadian borders, 500k in ~7.9mil km^2.

US was a bit higher at perhaps a few million but the vast majority of native americans were in central and south america

I was born for a reason the purpose of destruction

witnessed

Attached: 1527429799438.png (509x411, 18K)

You're trying to hard to sound Chinese. We know you're a white westerner visiting.

THE GOYIM AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW THERE WERE ONLY 3 MILLION SHVARTZES IN THE USA WHEN WHITES GOT THERE

SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN

REMEMBER THE 30 MILLION NATIVES SHOT DOWN BY NAZI PIONEERS!!!

REMEMBER THE MASTURBATION MACHI- err I mean SMALLPOX BLANKETS

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 33K)

yay

Attached: def.jpg (1206x774, 216K)

I don't mean those are Asian companies. I mean those companies are benefit from it. I know their CEO and Staff are westerners. Therefore these companies benefit from China market equals to you, average westerners benefit from it.

Also Asians have their own companies. Like Toyota, SONY, SUMSANG etc. Our own companies are not that well known but you will see plenty of them if you check the Forbes 500.

>We are not real racist
>We just don't like foreigners fuck up our culture and people
Same thing here. Now if you could, refrain from calling us racist any further.

Attached: lol.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

In the first minute of this video a black nationalist says Chinese are the most racist people. youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY

If you like see my passport I am willing to show it.Our country never gibs outsider citizenship

The graph you posted includes periods that predates nobel prizes existence. So no, not even a quarter of innovations were by Jews.

Why?

The difference is deep in heart you believe people from other races are subhuman, regardless who he is. Most of you are polite because it is not moral to speak out.

I am really interested in what is happening in Africa, we get conflicting information about it. Some say that negros love Chinese and are excited about Chinese investment, others say that the Chinese are racists and new colonists and the locals do not like it.

Overpopulation is a bullshit meme to stop whites having kids, as long as there is will and the sun is burning every place on the surface of the earth is habitable

Because it illustrates Europeans going from roughly half of global population to being reduced to a fraction of that , due to their own medicinal and technological advancements being shared with countries and people's who did not earn it . Those same people are now flooding the homelands of the race that lifted them up from the gutters .