REMINDER: the Irish forfeited Ulster to England

211 years ago (15 Nov. 1607) the Irish lords of Ulster treasonously fled to Spain, therefore King James confiscated their titles and lands and settled the territory taken with Protestants from Scotland.

You leave, you lose.

Attached: ulster.jpg (800x734, 120K)

Based

Did some Paddy point out you were an obese, pathetic 1/32 "Irish American" or something?

Have a cheeseburger and relax.

>Muh' Ulster Scots heritage
You ones are the saddest. The shittiest of all Irish Americans.

>the eternal potato
>der spuden

don't ever respond to me again celt

So why did they leave for Spain?

For the beaches?

Do you stand with Israel, Burger?

That's a leaf retard

>Tim Horton's means I'm not from the US
Culture as vibrant as your ancestors "ulster scotch". Memest of meme groups.

>Leafs
Leafs have the highest per capita Scot and Ulster Scot immigration group out of all the Uk's colonies. They even have Orange Men faggotry there.

Why anyone would want to meme themselves as the least liked community in Europe, is a question for the leafs.

FUCK TAIGS

>Americans are not Leafs
Sorry, I missed that.
You're a fat idiot. Stop having so much soda.

Yea but wasn't most of Ireland settled by people from Normandy?

Fantastic uniforms in the Spanish service.

Attached: Irish-Spanish-Brigade.jpg (480x640, 61K)

Attached: meme.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Ulster Scots are literally cretins. That's not NPC, media paints them as victims, literally deserve all they got and more.

You're just mad because none of your former colonies were successful.

>I missed that.
>You're a fat idiot.
Being this stupid is how we know you're a taig.

we are not Irish. we are Anglo-Saxons. we will never speak your garbage language celt

It's a D&C thread, probably a Chinaman or Subhuman Russian Slav

>211 years ago
>1607

Kill yourself the Gaelic Lords were forced to flee after losing the 9 years war
They fought hard and almost drove back the English but the Anglos rallied and crushed the Ulster Confederate soilders in a cavalry charge
My family was driven out but only fled to County Leitrim and later supported the republican rebellion before being forced to immigrate to America during the famine
The fucking Normano-Gaelic rulers of Munster fucked us in the 9 years war and they fucked the Spanish who came to help us
I know your not a fan of Irish Americans or probably Americans at all but I’d like to thank Spain for trying to helps
Sorry the Fitzshits cucked we Mac’s and O’s were with you

>1/32
>Irish

The savage Celt only started integrating post-JFK. 1/32 is too low.

Every single planter in Ulster, and throughout the whole of Ireland, be they of the old or the new breed, shall be put to the sword, with fury and vengeance so terrible that the cries and laments shall be heard across the world. Then it shall be known that the true of sons of Erin to arisen to reclaim what is theirs.

You are so, so lucky England conquered you.

We use standard units here, not metric.

Start speaking Gaelic first, you cuck.

This
In the process of learning it myself I’m of majority Irish descent with a Celtic surname hoping to help spread the revival to America