When did you realize Jow Forums was the NPCs?

When did you realize Jow Forums was the NPCs?

Attached: npc.png (836x418, 66K)

When pol unironically supported Israel.

>When did you realize Jow Forums was the NPCs?
But Jow Forums turns the outcome of elections with its superpowers...

Attached: poltard kek.jpg (2160x3600, 781K)

We blindly follow academia and mass media?

Attached: 1539741148593.png (680x381, 778K)

Knew it this whole time

Attached: npcs.png (494x511, 227K)

Did that happen? When? Did I miss it?

Dang, Reddit is really doubling down on this "NO UR THE NPCs" thing.

We've always supported israel here. Don't be anti-semitic

>right wing
>human
lel

We're all the NPC

>Chick Chicky Boom

Attached: jesus.png (592x587, 349K)

Oh look another cool organic Jow Forums meme that went viral and run it's course and now communist cuckold ironybros from r/chapotraphouse are trying to appropriate it. Too late for that you little communist queer.

Attached: 1517838201988.jpg (825x959, 76K)

retarded thread. sure there is some 1488 hive mind here but most got here by questioning anything and everything, then developing their own answers to the questions. If Jow Forums is an npc, its an increasingly well programmed one. Either that or OP is a cock sucking faggot.

Non-troll posts only, please.

I "support" every nation, to the extent that I think every nation has the right and responsibility to look out for its own best interests and I wish them luck in that endeavor.

I don't believe ANY country has a responsibility to babysit other nations, and I therefore don't approve of foreign aide to anyone (much less Israel).

I also believe that Israel as a nation has no right to exist since we literally after World War II said "hey, Palestine, you know all that land you have? Fuck you, we're giving it away and if you say no the UN will bomb you". What if they just unilaterally decided that a chunk of America would now be a nation belonging solely to African refugees and former Americans has no legal rights there? You bet your ass someone would get nuked.

when did you realise only NPC use python?

Okay this is fucking gay

Attached: 1540326158546.png (1024x669, 1.35M)

Okay, this is KEK

>"literally"
>simplifying world events to the language of middle school gamers
back to redd*t faggot

when they abandoned Bannon in favor of (((Kushner))), abandoned the Wall in favor of tax cuts, abandoned the Repeal&Replace in favor of Obamacare 1.1.0012 (hotfix) and finally when MAGA was abandoned in favor of KSA and Israel.

SJW's and alt-righters are two sides of the same coin of useful idiocy. Reminder that for hard-left commies and far-right fascists the culture war is being fought by the liberal spectrum of moderated politics.

Attached: (((TheHumanCentipede))).jpg (1638x428, 233K)

The npc is a thing that above all else, seeks social acceptance and it accomplishes that by generating the dominant input into a certain output that will contribute towards that goal.

The expression of unfashionable sentiments does not contribute towards that goal and often leads to a life of rejection, exclusion, suffering and hardship. Therefore, anyone who goes against the dominant trends of cosmopoliticsm, internationalism, progressivism, etc by definition can't be called an NPC.

NPC's can not handle opposing viewpoints with reason and logic and often experience cognitive dissonance when contronted, leading to the activation of a trigger responce mechanism by which it will blindy reflect anything back onto the astute observer, leading to what some would say is a case of reversed psychology.

NPC's, such as OP, often think they "won" the argument. In reality they have just excused themselves from serious self-reflection, which in their mind is a terrible and scary thing.

Attached: 1541780059942.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

When you retards invaded it and started copying the memes of your betters, but with a lot less of grace and ingenuity.

When you started turning every intelligent conversation into an NPC dialogue with your Jewish obsession.

Attached: poljews.jpg (960x935, 127K)

NPC is a shitty forced meme. Prove me wrong
>protip, you can't
>Chick Chicky Boom

Attached: fridge.png (351x246, 55K)

leftists only way of memeing is trying to turn right-wing memes against us and it fails everytime

>seeks social acceptance and it accomplishes that by generating the dominant input into a certain output that will contribute towards that goal.
kinda like what Jow Forums is all about. many things that were synonymous with Jow Forums /new/ are now met with hostility because it's no longer the politically (in)correct thing to say.

>this guy chick chicky booms

Attached: petesing.png (496x630, 221K)