Why are American Blacks becoming Muslim?

>Tupac Shakur
>Muhammad Ali
>Wiz Khalifa

>Shakur
>Ali
>Khalifa
These are all Muslim Arab names, why do blacks want to be Arabs so badly?

Arabs are more racist to blacks than whites are. They owned more black slaves than whites and treated them worse(chopped off their balls etc.)

There are literal verses from the Quran saying that blacks are subhuman animals and are the rightful property of Arabs. And yet, most famous American blacks are Muslim:
>Dave Chapelle
>Ice Cube
>Lupe Fiasco
>Akon
>Mike Tyson
>Shaquille O'Neal
>Busta Rhymes

What gives?

Attached: africanamericamuslimstoextremists.jpg (642x361, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=x7YF58ygric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Domt forget my nigga Kevin gates

Attached: shaun king twitter negroes.png (500x286, 80K)

A religion that will justify their shitty behavior and distract from the fact that it's their race that's the problem?

The only shocking part is that there are enough of them clever enough to figure this out that a trend emerged.

Muslim != Arab

Muslim strictness is good for African Americans. Muslim culture gives them an alternative to ghetto culture.

>Muslim != Arab
The prophet Muhammad was an Arab. So they are worshipping an Arab, the same ethnic group that enslaved them and chopped their balls off with butcher knifes to make sure they don't breed. The prophet Muhammad himself stated in the Quran that blacks are subhuman

same reason nigs become thugs and girls become thots:

brainwashing. the promise of goodies and gibs

because Muhammad s.a.w.s. was the last African prophet

>Muhammad was an Arab
>source: Arabs
He was a black African man.

prison conversions

Christians worship a Jew.

Although I'm agnostic and prefer christians over muslims, I grew up around muzzies and I've read verses that claim all races are equal in thegod's eyes.

>chopped their balls off with butcher knifes
>butcher knifes

You seem emotionally invested in this shit, m8.

did muhammad call himself a raisin head?

Nation of Islam, started by some guy who was kicked out of Pakistan for heresy then tried preaching in America. Blacks latched on it because afrocentrism (half of Africa has Islam as their religion), despite it being as close to actual Islam as Mormons or Lutherans have with Christianity

*are, not have

>A Warlord born and Raised in the Arabian Peninsulla thousands of miles away from Subsaharan Africa was a Black man Nigguh!! WE WUZ ARABS

I thought he was a subversive turkish spy.
>descendants now spam kara boga threads

bc they tried to be egyptians and that shit didn't stick. so they went back to the guys who sold em to the jews who brought them over to the americas

Dave Chapelle is also muzzie

Prison culure

he had black, curly hair if that's what you're referring to

Sudan is closer to Medina than Riyadh. Present day Eritrea, Somalia, Ethiopia are a short boat ride away from Arabian peninsula. Ethiopia already had thousands of years of mysticism tradition, with some of the oldest Judaism and Christian objects and artifacts being found there.

Probably, I read about it ages ago. Anyways, it's wewuzzing at its finest, right up there with black Egypt.

You should tell them Muhammed was a slave trader and owned many black slaves. He even considered white slaves to be worth two black slaves. You should also mention that when whites came to Africa during the slave trade the black slaves were already penned by Muslim slave traders. Muhammed also said the devil is like a black man.

Because Islam is a high test, masculine religion. Negroes enjoy treating women like property, relentlessly tormenting gay people, yelling in the streets and having zero personal hygiene. Also

>”most famous black Americans”
>[citation missing]

Most negroes are hooked on Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Desperate for an identity.
A major problem American niggers have is that their story, as a people, begins with their slavery. They weren't the same people before then, and this type of cultural birth plagues them to this day. Honestly, I think it's why they act like niggers.

The first Muzzein was a black man named Bilal

because they want to be crusaded

Why are jews obsessed with Islam?

I am not saying that 100% of them that have converted have done so for this reason but in a lot of leftist identity politics/intersectional hierarchy, African-Americans lose an oppression point if they are male, but they can gain one if they convert to Islam. You might not notice that African-American women convert at a much lower rate.

American blacks will always be a nation of children until they go back to their ancestral homeland as conquerors. They aren't the first people to follow this model.

Jesus was not Jewish

White people should take up Islam too.
Notice the black Islamicists do not intermix with the Arab Islamicists despite both being Muslims?
Whites are under the impression that if whites become Muslim they should intermingle with the Arab & Black Muslims.
But it is THE OPPOSITE. "White Islam" will give whites a type of racial unity not seen for centuries.

Islam in the hands of whites would be the most powerful force ever seen in the modern world. The Jews would be as nothing.

In fact the Jews are actively trying to keep Islam out of the hands of whites. They know what would happen.

What people dont have a culture so they adopt someone elses culture,also blacks are resentful towards white people because they are failures in every dimesion possible so they go for a religion that hates the west.

Based and Hitlerpilled.

>cant name of anyone he knows(thats not famous) that is muslim
the media inside your head.

>Why are American Blacks becoming Muslim?
Identity motives, I suppose. But it's good for them. It replaces a subhuman and anti-civilizing culture with pure monotheism.
>Arabs are more racist to blacks than whites are. They owned more black slaves than whites and treated them worse(chopped off their balls etc.)
That is not quite true. You treated them badly for a colossal complex of inferiority. The treatment of the Zanji was in accordance with their behavior. Those of good nature and labor would have a good chance of manumission - and constitute a family and a legacy. Eunuchs, on the other hand, were very few - and usually opted for it in exchange of a good fortune (protecting harems was a particularly expensive trust job). I would recommend to you leave this site for a while and go to study history before saying more nonsense.
>There are literal verses from the Quran saying that blacks are subhuman animals and are the rightful property of Arabs.
Source: your ass

>blacks are subhuman
No he didnt and the ottomon slaves were all owned by NAFRI jews. Muhammad freed slaves and got them to racemix with the arabs who were alot lighter in the past and most had red hair. Pic related is Muhammads heavily inbred decent Muhammad Al-yaqoubi

Attached: Shaykh_Muhammad_Al-Yaqoubi (1).jpg (960x584, 116K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x7YF58ygric

Tldr: Muhammad Ali joined the religion because he enjoyed the hospitality and sense of family provided by Islam. Good watch though, it's from 1977 filmed in England.

Islam is a perverse religion that allows rape, incest, polygamy, boy fucking, and just about any other sexually degenerate act you can think of.

Why the hell do you think "muh dick" nogs are attracted to it? They get to act like a degenerate but still get "paradise" (even though the Muslim view of paradise is - surprise - a brothel where they get to fuck virgins and little boys for eternity). I'm actually surprised more blacks haven't converted to it

show your flag

Ignorance mostly.

Arab slave owners castrated their male slaves.
This is why there isn't a large angry post-slavery black demographic in Arabia.

Could we have learned something from them in this instance?

>islam gives you fleshly rewards which totally sound like what God offers you and not the devil. yeah, come and get your 70 virgins in "heaven". yes, flesh and indulgent pleasure are the carrots that God uses...not the devil...trust islam

mfw

Attached: 1485912784068.png (690x460, 1.23M)

Im not a muzzie, islam is racemixing cancer and its the mid east is what we could become like if we racemix