Could we all agree that America nuked the wrong country?

Could we all agree that America nuked the wrong country?

Attached: 705px-China_blank_map.svg.png (705x599, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Hawaii#United_States_territory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes Absolutely.

Attached: Chinese-Invasion-of-Australia.jpg (684x396, 37K)

Considering they were all farmers living in their own shit at the time? No.

No, the Japanese in WWII were Al Qaeda crazy.

90% of Japan was the same you fuckwitt. Obviously we'd have nuked Tianjin, Shanghai, Beijing, Dalian, Xian and that's it. The south of China isn't particularly patriotic or devoted to the north, they are the true rice farmers.

Northern chinese are fucking evil and their women will become coalburners at the blink of an eye, total sellouts.

We destroyed the biggest anti-communist country in Asia and then wondered why so many asian countries became communist in the power vaccum created after WW2.

Yes, Japan was barbaric in China and Korea but if the goal was truly to stop communism we should've allied with them.

Hawaii wasn't even part of USA it was an independent nation that you were occupying militarily. BAD USA. BAD. NUKE CHINA NEXT TIME OKAY.

Blame Truman. MacArthur wanted to nuke the everloving shit out of China but (((they))) shut it down

> Australia

> Defending WWII Japan

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: d65.jpg (300x168, 13K)

MacArthur had a few screws too loose when he provoked China into invading Korea despite being warned from the CIA that advancing to the Yalu River was a bad idea in late 1950.

He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory after Incheon which would've cut off and destroyed the entire North Korean army had he not decided to go for a useless political victory like pushing for Seoul instead of cutting off the KPA around Pusan.

>defending china for any reason ever

robot or drug addict, which are you?

Attached: 46324214_1142014162630791_6808948874258939904_n.jpg (800x448, 35K)

I'm not defending China really just saying that the Japanese (though pretty based now) were crazy in WWII.

They also made a serious effort to conquer Australia so you defending them is... strange.

Yeah, I'm sure a chink living in Australia will defend the Japanese. That happens, all the time.

Attached: 1487719913812.gif (1080x1080, 493K)

The Japanese invasion of Australia was a pipe dream. They couldn't even take Port Moresby in New Guinea ffs.

The goal was to stop the barbaric Japanese empire from transpirting thousands of POWs on unmarked, insanely packed Hellships, to stop Japanese generals from wrapping POWs in barbed wire & jumping on their water-bloated stomachs like maniacal sadists, to stop the Japs from invading Korea and China constantly & having rape/pillage parties that demolished communities and lineages. Japanese are fucked up animals, worse than all other orientals. Now the Chinks made a huge mistake with Communism, but don't let that entice you to prefer the Japs. The only Asians that North America should ever play nice with is the South Koreans, because that race is fucking based.

Is this a chink hate thread?

True, appeasement and allying with Japan would've never worked. They were bitter that we "stabbed them in the back" during the 1905/1918 peace concessions so war was inevitable with the western colonial powers in Asia.

China could be a lot worse. I would never want to be a citizen of PROC, but in these times of Western Liberal mania that is basically rotting the West from the inside out, you have to start thinking about their extreme surviellance-authoritarianism and wonder if it's not without benefits. Maybe their exceptional dislike of anti-national sentiment is a boon, for the average Nationalist chinese citizen can grow a business knowing that his country desires his business' success with a burning passion. In Canada, 1/2 of Canadians think you're a pig for being Ethno-nationalist, capitalist, or aggressively expansionary. So I don't know what to say, China has made many correct decisions. Also one should consider their environmental & infrastructure efforts seriously.

Koreans aren't nice people either.

The nicest Asians by far are probably the Thais but they aren't high IQ.

Oh I didn't know about that. Looks like they had reason to hate us deeply.

Hahaha, fucking Thais. what is some historical evidence against South Koreans? And fuck Thailand... the only thai person I know is a raging homo social justice faggot, thats enough to make me dislike them!

Wrong, Chang.

'McKinley signed the Newlands Resolution annexing Hawaii on July 7, 1898, creating the Territory of Hawaii.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Hawaii#United_States_territory

You should move to China. You're exactly what the Chinese government wants: an obedient slave.

Yeah they should have nuked you Indians instead.