When will you wake up

And realize Wikileaks was psyop... the whole thing from the beginning just to control the internet
>actually a big deal
Now you fucking larpers actually believe John Podesta is a pedophile hahahaha what a horrible thing to say. You're not morally righteous you're fucking cowards who make fun of people behind their backs and on the internet. What you think is funny is mean to someone else. You're all playing into their game ny being dumb fucking sheepcunts and suckling the tweet of ur smartphones. Fuck you if you read the news fuck you if you have an opinion. It's all bullshit and the fact that you studied this horseshit down to the poopy molecular structure means you missed the big picture and you wandered into your digital pen. Have fun guys. I'll see you in the FEMA camps if they dont guillotine me on a barge first

Attached: 1542495828850.gif (245x269, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2018/11/17/letter-to-prime-minister-scott-morrison-australia
youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wikipedia is the true psyop. I edited a donut page once and named the small chocolate donuts "Nigger Anuses" and it got reverted and locked in like 10 minutes.

>Now you fucking larpers actually believe John Podesta is a pedophile hahahaha
ha h--

Attached: podesta sex magic pedo fishdick.png (615x721, 539K)

I don't believe in anything that comes out from the JewSA.

These guys are CRAZY and will kill for any stupid reason they were told by the wealthy.

Attached: podesta spirit cooking.jpg (403x248, 50K)

So they've had your ip address, cellphone email and camera for how long now? How often do u use ur phone? Ever feel like someone's watching you? it just slows down sometimes

Attached: thats-exactly-what-im-talking-about-busty-rusty.jpg (339x425, 85K)

Attached: bannon podesta pedo gate.jpg (1173x586, 127K)

Attached: podesta pedo ring 3.jpg (1376x953, 223K)

im so lonely i welcome gang stalkers. bring it on. i promise i wont be rough.

>Now you fucking larpers actually believe John Podesta is a pedophile
he is though.

Funny how he conveniently died of a heart attack.

Attached: podesta 43 hillary.png (1951x1000, 1.8M)

Read this very carefully:

All of it is a lie. Even this. Its fabricated evidence to fit a narrative that if you engage you lose. And you my dear virgin friend lost. Stop believing everything you read on the internet. Not all of it is true

>Funny how he conveniently died of a heart attack.

Attached: Podesta detective in Madeleine McCann case found dead.png (1173x1336, 872K)

>Read this very carefully:
>All of it is a lie
>my dear virgin

Attached: podesta tony artist pedo.jpg (640x882, 162K)

Edgy kid enjoy the company then. Better believe you're being gang stalked than actually engage in your community. Ok

Attached: funny-faces-whoa_obama.jpg (599x599, 63K)

Attached: Tony_Podesta_birthday_party.jpg (520x398, 58K)

Attached: podesta pizza pedo bankers wikileaks email.jpg (2438x3763, 3.91M)

You're speculating. All of it is assumptions based on (((creepy))) characteristics. It's wrong to falsely accuse people of pedophilia. You wouldn't want it to.happen to you now would uou?

Attached: gettyimages-593373150.jpg (3500x2333, 2.45M)

>Tony_Podesta_birthday_party
But who made the cake again this year?

Attached: pizzagate pedo podesta 2342323.jpg (540x305, 23K)

libs can't write for very long before giving themselves away

>You're speculating
Speculation is enough for a court trial and an investigation, by law.

Attached: podesta british child stolen.jpg (1246x481, 75K)

Podesta BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Attached: pizzagate hollywood standard hotel hillary podesta birthday.jpg (1350x8755, 3M)

If that's the case then how come there isn't any trial, jackass?

Checked

Why would it be a lie? The elections were rigged to get Hilary in. They all thought she would win and they could be as blatant as they liked without redress. Fill me in on any good vs evil grander narrative you might have

I unironically use the point in this pic as an argument irl

You got to understand they all thought hbomb was unwinnable.

>be dems
>only option is nuclear
>news squad organize
>Grant's revitalise dying journalism industry
>gossip becomes important
>people engage with you
>people dont engage in privacy
>alexa.gif
>people dont engage socially
>tinder.gif
>DANGEROUS 5G IMPLENTATION
>people dont engage politically
>marchforourlives.jpeg

We've been hoodwinked. Do you get it?

Attached: 1542379600716.jpg (500x728, 46K)

>If that's the case then how come there isn't any trial, jackass?
Communist logic, folks.

Attached: podesta handkerchief pedo.png (2060x1032, 96K)

>people dont engage politically
>Stop engaging politically! They're watching you!

Attached: podesta colbert sister.jpg (515x482, 69K)

I wish jannies would delete all threads with lana del ghey in the OP pic.

it is literally the tell tale sign of the lowest quality shitposting and has been for over a month now.

Attached: pizzagate6 (2).png (873x496, 369K)

Stop shilling for them. It's all fake bro

Attached: 1542281891419.jpg (235x323, 11K)

>It's all fake bro
Although I appreciate your double-fake bait thread, I'm running out of Podestas.

Attached: pizzagate comet hillary soros.jpg (768x540, 241K)

You're starting to get it

Attached: 1541667177908.jpg (398x536, 168K)

Is not bait. Look at yourself you.have a meme folder? Bro.you should have nudes or at least the equivalent saved. Stop doing someone else's work. There is no one else. Just you. It's sad. Grow up already. Btw seth rich was part of this too

this.

one piece of circumstantial evidence is "meh". two is worth taking into consideration, probably. 100+ pieces of circumstantial evidence is more than enough. it's practically glowing.

people have done long prison stints over less circumstantial evidence.

Literally no evidence. If there was then people would be arrested. They're not so its fake. Wake up to the real world user

yo motha fuckin momma

Attached: pizzabart.jpg (1600x1092, 339K)

Bumping for pizzagate

Attached: FotoFlexer_Photocx.jpg (639x640, 157K)

One source . Jesus man get it together you probably believe that Obama was gay in Chicago and did a lot of cocaine. That too is a lie. Obama has never once touched cocaine in his life...or a penis. Not that there's anything wrong with that being gay is a ok

Attached: pizzagate.png (1864x1196, 1.95M)

>Look at yourself you.have a meme folder? Bro.you should have nudes or at least the equivalent saved
I have beatiful girl folder that I use as my rotating desktop. I have lots of stuff. I'm a fucking scholar of the technological age. Deal with it.

Attached: podesta tikkun rabbi.jpg (1220x777, 344K)

Show me one erroneous article or leak by wikileaks.

#ImWithHim

>And realize Wikileaks was psyop...
Apologise Now!
pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2018/11/17/letter-to-prime-minister-scott-morrison-australia

Attached: Pamela-Anderson.jpg (2000x1334, 410K)

thots with thoughts

>he hasn't seen Pammy giving Tommy Lee a polish at the back of the boat....
m8, she's the grand matriarch of the the thots...

Attached: wenn_pamelaanderson_112017_1800x1200-1800x1200.jpg (1800x1200, 150K)

spoiler alert: Madeline McCann was accidentally overdosed by her parents who wanted a night off then they disappeared her body.

youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo

inb4 richard hall is a dick. he is. the other guy is legit and represents what most of the British investigators believe happened

Attached: 1541957892420.jpg (867x1199, 141K)

If you are correct, can you tell us the reason they have used this reverse psyop to get us to believe it?