Why did everyone accept we're doomed all at once?

It seems everyone has accepted we're fucked and going to contingency plans, was it the midterms? I was just listening to the Third Rail, TDS, reading that article on AmRen, and even Nick Fuentes is talking about how we're pretty much fucked. Jow Forums also has been saying this recently, what happened?

Attached: 1501134140376.jpg (663x678, 117K)

Being the smartest race, white people are able to recognize facts, uncomfortable though they may be.

Problems:
>Africans will be a global majority by 2050
>Western economy is a house of cards
>Continuing ecological catastrophe
>Birth rate plummeting
>Sperm count and testosterone plummeting
>Organized religion waning
>China

To solve any one of these is a monumental task for a homogenous mobilized society. For a multi-ethnic society that fraying at the ends? Insurmountable. Especially when psychological warfare has rendered the majority of white people into feckless consumers, totally self absorbed.

In the end, there will only be the Jew.

>everyone
Only the weak are doomed, user.

>Africans will be a global majority by 2050

Attached: Cockroaches outnumber whites.jpg (667x584, 160K)

republicans had all levers of power for almost two years and failed to do anything meaningful with it.
1. removed the penalty for not participating in obamacare. (which is alright)
2. tax cuts (which is alright i suppose)

however things like illegal and legal immigration are as they were prior to him getting into office.

the railway to third worldism is unchanged.

now that republicans lost the house it will be all but impossible to do the things he was voted in to do.

All of these problems didn't just pop into our consciousness last week, we've known about them for years in some instances, I'm asking why all of the people who held optimism about utilizing the system to fix things all of a sudden are blackpilled.

shut up dumbass

Yeah, I guess it really was the midterms that put it all back into perspective. Am I the only one that's sort of glad everyone is getting back on the same page now in terms of what's going to happen in the future?

People think that African immigration into the Europe is bad now! Ha! Just wait until your wives and sisters stop talking to you for refusing to accept all the new climate refugees. Just wait until Cueta falls.
Just wait until the Chinese dominate the world island through the belt and road and seek revenge on their European colonizers. And of course, immigrants pale as a threat when compared to the surging African population already on the European continent!

if you're going to meme about mixed children, at least accurately depict how most of them look.

Besides, that little girl is obviously 100% white.

Attached: 023895b9e1c2aae159584f7df35797cb.jpg (490x782, 62K)

Cockroaches don't rape, murder, and steal from people.

It's easy to see that the American future is as a third-world Latin-American cesspool. Ironic that the Mexican podcasts also agrees that it's a bad thing, but no matter; this country's fate is pretty much sealed. There are lots of pro-whites fighting back, though, and sometimes a man fighting his way out of this disaster is also really useful. The faster that the brain drain happens, the sooner that the anti-white establishment runs into the consequnces of its genocidal actions.

I think with the Kavanaugh victory, people dared to hope we might win the House. But no. And there's cheating that wasn't caught + stopped - the very structure we rely on looks to be rotting away. Too, everyone probably consumes everyone else's 'content', so The Black Pill gets spread around Truthfully, we were always facing an ultimate demographic Black Pill, we just dared hope for a moment. Also, Trump bloviates inspiringly, but the caravan didn't get stopped, and he can't even throw Jim Acosta out of his press conferences (without due process - it'll happen eventually).

Actually, it's probably all Lauritz Guildhausen's fault - he's been getting around a lot recently :)

Did you actually get suckered into voting in 2016? You're part of the problem, with all due respect (not much).

>this much coping
lmao

Well I can't speak for everyone but I've become pretty blackpilled because nobody around me is receptive to any of this. Most people I know have never heard of Jow Forums, and if they have they are afraid to visit the site. None of my friends are tech savvy and they stay on the big social media sites which are all censored and monitored. Most people just don't care about any of this. Their minds are so warped by capitalism that it is a higher priority to wagecuck than, say, prevent the extinction of the honey bee. I've had shouting matches with family about this kind of stuff, I've had friends stop talking to me. And I have made zero progress radicalizing anyone. In my city the quality of life continues to deteriorate and it doesn't matter because the white locals are dying out and bring replaced with third worlders who have no standards. Every day I go out and it's like living in an occupied country, and it keeps getting worse.

And the psychological warfare against people like us is brutal. Most people will refuse to even consider Sider our viewpoint. They have truly been conditioned to believe that simply recognizing the realities of racial differences is worse than being a child rapist.

Really the only thing that can be done is to gather as many like minded individuals as possible, head as far north as possible, and start holding territory.

Voter fraud in the midterms was the main cause. Political strategy doesn't matter if elections are rigged and we don't even have any public platforms left to object on.

And, guess what? After one more year, it's back to presidential campaign mode and you can expect more lies, right to your face, user., right to your face.

Things are pretty bleak, user. But things have always been bleak. Like another in this thread said, for a moment we dared to hope. Now the hope is pretty much gone. Time to make true preparations for what we've always known would happen, but expected to be in a better position for...

Attached: 1541970538128.jpg (312x392, 58K)

>Really the only thing that can be done is to gather as many like minded individuals as possible, head as far north as possible, and start holding territory.
hear, hear

>Now the hope is pretty much gone
Good. It's time people realize no one's coming to save us.

Attached: 1511253338752.jpg (850x400, 94K)

Only the most delusional thought that Trump was going to be our savior. But we'd sincerely thought he'd do something, anything, to hold off the hordes until we could gather enough strength to make our own moves. But nope. Instead we're thrown in prison over nothing while the enemies of our people openly commit criminal acts of violence, intimidation, vandalism, and fraud and get away with it. Pathetic.

Attached: 5b9193b76eede.jpg (1067x1140, 121K)

Don't listen to defeatists.

We are winning.
We will continue to win.
Stay the course.
Onward to total victory.

Attached: 1451117539607.png (2048x1174, 2M)

We are. To overcome our plight, we'd have to overcome all of the media, all intellectual movements -- the continuation of the Enlightenment -- all States, all universities, so on and so forth.

The biggest problem is white women. The fact is this: You need white women to make white children. White women are done for in my opinion. They are corrupted. I think this thing is over.

To expand on that, this doesn't mean we stop fighting or give up. Even if I thought we were going to lose, which I don't, I'd want us to fight tooth and nail till the last to deny those dirty shitstains an easy victory. No one will honor us for losing gracefully. No one mourns the great crimes against us. For us, it is conquer or die.
Blackpilling is fine, giving up is not.

Attached: 1542178949143.jpg (2060x828, 356K)

Attached: 4c236644d298021197e962ee55ee18f707914fbead0fa5b39ccd0a6b765ac5ca.jpg (898x904, 128K)

All of this. Everyone, read Guillaume Faye.

"smartest"

>2015: "Wow these Jews sure are fucking up our nation!"
>2016: *Vote for man with Jewish grandchildren*
>2018: "I can't believe man with Jewish grandchildren let us down... All is lost"

I told you ever since trump got elected to read siege instead.
you didn't listen.

Attached: 1524095108998.jpg (928x1200, 166K)

Because....? Isn't his stuff kind of sci-fi?

SHE IS DOING IT AGAIN, KEK

I'm not naive to think that all politicians are angels and none of them lie. But goddamn it, I guess I got sucked in a little bit. And got excited as hell about the wall, and fixing our immigration. He needs to get his fat ass off of twitter and do his job.

Attached: 1542378383325.jpg (696x685, 283K)

Doesn't say whether it's coal or oil. Also
>that little girl is obviously 100% white.
Look at the nose you dumbfuck.

Well said user. It's nice to hear someone say they don't think we're going to lose, I agree with you about fighting to the last man but I don't see a way for us to win when literally no one cares and people like us are demonized for seeing the writing on the wall

Attached: 1542508370275.jpg (663x678, 107K)

Are you physically attractive, do you have a wife that other men want to fuck? Is your argumentive stance made towards your point of view?
When I speak, motherfuckers take heed. I can't say why exactly you can't get your message out, but I redpilled niggas on the daily.

alternativly, vote for the bitch that would have us in camps in 2017

>alternativly, vote for the bitch that would have us in camps in 2017

>I better support Jew-owned candidate A because Jew-owned candidate B is so much worse.

People like you are the reason the west has fallen so far.