Sex and Gender are the same thing

>Sex and Gender are the same thing
Why do so many conservative commentators say such a dumb thing? It takes all of two minutes to clearly define each term and illustrate their difference, but peoplr keep trying to pretend their synonyms

Attached: 95BB4F39-C489-4290-B48F-63CF899633C2.gif (360x360, 900K)

no one cares go to rebbit

'"Gender(biology not grammar)"' was invented to justify lucrative sex-change operations in the early 1960s.

in b4 "not a argument"

Believing sex and gender can exist independently from each other like many progressives believe is even more retarded

Fuck off to Kykebook/Plebbit/Tumblr

Young female chimps play with sticks like baby dolls. -Nat Geo

Gender meant sex prior to some gender studies kike redefining it in the 70s. It never caught on until now.

Another word already existed for what your sorry leftist ilk has taken gender to mean. It’s sexual orientation.

This gender ideology crap is lazy scholarship and it’s beyond stupid that it’s a cultural debate.

Go back to the gulags pinko.

WHO CARES, YOU ARE SHIT, YOUR EXISTENCE IS SHIT, NOTHING YOU DO WILL MATTER

t. tranny

>dumb

>two words are just one word
Seriously, how can you be this dumb?

Attached: 7E044AD4-199E-4161-879E-FF482AF9D33F.jpg (291x302, 21K)

>synonym

Attached: 11071582_654722011320203_6553636193822205236_n.png (513x640, 497K)

That’s cool, I bet some female chimps don’t play with sticks like baby dolls too. It’s almost like you’re identifying something behavioral that distinguishes between groups of chimps. Why don’t we call that thing “gender”

Oh shit! My term for clusters of behaviors that distinguish between groups and sets expectations for societal roles must really bother you! My bad! Let’s just call them all sex so we don’t have to feel afraid of how complex our society is becoming. It’s better to just have one way to group people and that’s by genitles

Imagine being this delusional.

So I wrote a nice post ages and ages ago about genetic and environmental differences in orangutans, google is not letting me search for it, fucking with the terms and forcing it's "did u mean" rubbish. I wasn't aware of the filters at the time I posted it, so the keywords would be "onions sumatra" and "based borneo". tl;dr: those neckflaps on the big boi orangutans only appear if the male doesn't smell a larger male's piss, for weeks.

A sociology dictionary is a tool of an artist. Stick to the real deal, stick to STEM, sweetie.

Attached: d3e5e5b50dc154ea63d8a1b144783151.jpg (600x839, 78K)

What a faggot.

>Delusional
Excuse me, there is no such thing as “delusional” - there’s just male and female biosexs and delusional doesn’t help us describe a person with anymore clarity than gender does

>monkey piss means we can’t have gradients of identity in our society

Attached: EB99477F-389E-49AC-AE65-34EC83B11CAC.jpg (1920x1080, 785K)

gender was nothing but a synonym for sex until leftist academics tried to redefine it in the 60's. Not everyone is going to accept a definition used solely by jewish crackpots over the traditional meaning, deal with it.

You can't define away reality.

If you cut a man's dick in half and push it up him, it doesn't mean he has a vagina.

In adopting the stance you have, you've essentially accepted that men can't be soft and caring and women can't be hard and reliable.

You've made the fatal error of seeing a gentle man who feels out of place, and thinking they must have the "soul" of a woman.

Worse, many young men become convinced of this of themselves, thanks to the social agenda of the day being transgender bullshit, and undergo surgical mutilation.

Post-op transgender suicide rate is even higher than pre-op you know.

It's a scam to make money off idiots, and remove these people from the gene pool in a single stroke.

So evil I wish I'd thought of it myself.

Only reason it don't qualify you for a Darwin award is that they'd be giving them out like herpes at a furry meet.

They have no interest in a good faith argument.

Factually any retard can grasp the fact that gender exists outside of genetic sex, from gendered nouns in Spanish to assigning gender to inanimate objects, ie "She's old but she is a sturdy ship!"

The same people that insist gender is the same as sex will play with gender in their own speech but conveniently disregard this because it conflicts with their feelings.

Debate me.

lets add another therm, subject. my subject is a wooden stool and i express my mind and my actions trough that stool. it has 3 legs and beatifully manufactured. my sex is male my gender is neutral and my subject is a wooden stool. hi what is yours? you can add other therms if you want but they should be lgbts conform and should not hurt oder people or subjects

Darling in the Franxx had a shit ending, now fuck off and go kill yourself already

Attached: Oni.png (771x605, 495K)

Why don't we only use sex and skip the gender bullshit?

do languages other than english have two distinct terms like this?

>muh (((John Money)))
Shut up you fucking jew.

Attached: 12749976_488790347971796_752355718_n.jpg (1000x667, 232K)

>Trannies thought society was cruising headlong into leftism
>"Pretty soon, we'll all be normal and everyone will look at me no different than a bio woman"
>Pendulum swing shifts hard right
>Side show freaks realize that the vast majority of society never changed
>It was only the Jew media giving that impression
>Pendulum backlash swings even further right
>Signs on women's bathrooms now explicitly forbid anyone with a y chromosome
>Delusional crossdressers S E E T H I N G
>Start offing themselves en masse
>All is well

Attached: TransgenderMugshot-1.jpg (480x600, 33K)

>If you cut a man’s dick off
Who said anything about that? Cutting a dick off doesn’t make you change sex. It also doesn’t make you change race, intelligence, or any other social/biolological class. I’m talking about gender

kill yourself tranny nigger

your identity gradients are literally just hormone gradients. eat healthy and exercise!!

Because we are building a more complex society that can make accommodations for people based on classifications more granular than sex and have progressed far enough that we might need to start considering a factor called “gender” as the next important one to build around.
Here’s an example: there are no smart Zulus because smart isn’t a distinction or value in their society. In our advanced society, smart is worth using as a classifier

>Here’s an example: there are no smart Zulus because smart isn’t a distinction or value in their society. In our advanced society, smart is worth using as a classifier
That makes perfect sense, but can you explain in what pretense would gender be used for something valuable like that?

Damn you're dumb. Sex means the biological component, whereas gender is the societal role of the person. I know you wish to add more roles add infinite, but as one of the most important deciding factors in this specific type of role is reproduction and it duality, and the fact that the role only exist in a vacuum as a duality, it is directly tied to the sex of the person, AND you already know this but defy it because "Muh social construct". Logic is a social construct, but 2 retards and 2 retards will always be 4 retards no matter how much you don't like it.

>The problems with gender is I can tell it’s a man in a dress
Sorry, gender is something inside a person that comes out in actions and behaviors that society would benefit from identifying and labelling. Does your baby brain explode reading that? Because you can go live in societies where all they do is label people as having or not having frontholes if you want (like fucking Africa)

Attached: tranny courtship.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

>societal role

I literally fucking said
>A sociology dictionary is a tool of an artist.
dare I read on? woah no it's gone all woo-woo

Attached: npc monkey alpha.jpg (1773x1773, 314K)

“Intelligence” is a way of identifying people that is both beneficial to society and biologically based. Is that just monkey piss and GOMAD hormones too?

>Logic is a social construct

ah! there it is. blue tick verifiable cray cray

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 90K)

ya mero
ya merito
tu tranquilo
yo nervioso

I bet she is wild in bed though.

everyone knowing three words of a latin language knows that
I've never heard any commentator saying it was the same thing

I mean you could learn from science or you could just live in your arts degree echo chamber. I get a bad feeling when I try to help people like you. So here, have some scientific racism and monkeys, I got fuck all arguments in my pockets and not the time to spare

Attached: r.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

>she

Attached: dealing with tranny posters.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

Well played.

>but what value is using another level of distinction and calling it gender
It’s easy on these Boolean type classes like male/female or married/single but we are dealing with a spectrum class like gender it’s not as easy to know how to plug them in to our societies productive circuit. Still, we are starting to recognize as a society that there is some amorphous thing that is becoming more important and quickly and that thing we are calling gender. At some point the “why” part of “why is gender important” might get answered by society demonstrating how gender is used (just like demonstrating how intelligence is used) but I don’t think people should pretend gender just flat out doesn't exist

Attached: A3B93B60-86E2-4BDA-9C8C-B42655BB04AD.gif (450x253, 485K)

Attached: InCaseOfOP.png (1438x810, 537K)

I had heard about it but I couldn't find anything else on it, do go in depths aussiebro

Attached: AussieGoggles.png (480x478, 123K)

Faggot. neckety neck yourself and then wreck yourself.

>At some point the “why” part of “why is gender important” might get answered by society demonstrating how gender is used (just like demonstrating how intelligence is used) but I don’t think people should pretend gender just flat out doesn't exist
Well until then I am just going to stick to being simple with XX/XY I guess.

Just look up (((John Money))).
You'll find everything you need to know.

Attached: ebce2761-s.jpg (800x600, 81K)

He’s just some Zulu going “what’s the use of writing down how to kill a lion when I can just show you - writing is irrelevant”
His concept of society doesn’t need to recognize gender because he can’t see the use of it personally. Oh, and he threw some shit about a Jew on top of it, just like a Zulu calling writing witchcraft

Silly infidel everyone knows there is only one gender according to the will of allah peace be upon him.

Attached: MuslimHolyBook.jpg (640x480, 301K)

>a wild tranny comes at me with an axe
there is a really easy answer to that

Attached: eadygoe9qnix.png (401x547, 313K)

Because those few mentally ill crossdressing chimps don't deserve a special footnote for their feefees.

You're an idiot and take it too seriously when people talk to inanimate objects. Some salty fucking sailor calling his ship a filthy whore doesn't mean you're right about the shit you make up.

Words have meaning and you don't just get to change the meaning of those words just because you're a fucking snow flake faggot.

And for most of your actions in life sex/intelligence/race/nationality/... will be fine. But there is still something down the line that we are talking about when we talk about gender as distinct from sex.
For the record, I don’t think gender is very important, but it isn’t the same as sex, it isn’t the same as sex reassignment, and it’s becoming more important. That’s all I’m saying

>word have meaning
>sex and gender have the same meaning if that’s how I use them even when other people are using them differently

Attached: 4FB7095A-618F-4AAC-AD2A-342FF9FC2E1C.jpg (656x890, 81K)

Sans humans, can you show me examples of genderbending found in nature?

Disregarding gender being used to call someone him/her etc. and for services that it's used for like certain toilets, I think the only practical way I can think of gender is for identification for ID's. About the only useful thing I can think of. I'm sure we will never stop using gender anyway but just wanted to give some of my inputs.

>try to redefine gender to mean anything
>get called out on it by people citing it's historical meaning
>"REEE WHY ARE YOU REDEFINING GENDER!!! ITS ALWAYS BEEN A SPECTRUM!!!!

"Gender" is a mental construct. The idea that you don't identify with your physical sex is literally a concept you made up in your head, and does not represent the physical world in any way, shape, or form.
So when you ask people to identify you based on a concept that exists in your mind; you're simply asking everyone to play pretend for the sake of maintaining your delusion. Wishes won't change your DNA. If you have personal problems; you should work on those first before immediately assuming that you have an innate problem that must be remedied by physical alteration.

tl;dr: grow up and stop being a pussy and you'll identify as your sex like 99% of the population.

No, and I can’t meaningfully distinguish ducks by intelligence either. What I’m saying is that we have an advanced culture in which demographic classifications have evolved and new ways of classifying groups have developed to adapt to the changing needs of society. Gender is one of those distinctions.

There is no such thing as gender. There is your sex ( male or female ) and your sexuality ( straight, gay, ect. ). Transgender and pedosexual are mental illnesses. Possibly being gay as well. I believe that these mental illnesses are caused by sexual trauma and cannot be cured, kind of like multiple personality disorder.

Gender is something that words and objects have. You can say that a ship is a lady, you can say that certain terms are masculine. Gender does not in any way apply to living things. Sex is what you apply to living things.

Attached: 1542408330645.jpg (2048x1366, 717K)

Almost no one has ever found a method to measure someone's identified gender physically. There is no physical trait that shows any person's identified gender.

And as such, lacks any scientific basis other than surveys that correlate the feelings of people afflicted by it. Of which numerous studies have shown that personal biases could easily account for the discrepancy in gender identity.

How about as a way of identifying people to whom you are sexually attracted? I like Tomboys, submissive types, etc.
All must be sexually female, but I’m not attracted to all females only certain types and I want to build a life with them based on the roles they will fulfill (sports mom, etc).
Maybe “Tom boy future sports mom who is playful” is something like a gender.

since when are tomboys submissive? Or do you just like two completely different kinds of girl?

The idea that you don’t identify with your physical sex is called transsex* not transgender. You’re letting people fuck up your communication ability. This is my entire point

I see your point but I think any of that could be used without gender specific too. Just mention sex instead.

I was listing examples (note the etc). Don’t be difficuly

Attached: B4B137A8-0370-4F8C-A541-8BD1634FDC9D.png (856x480, 333K)

Well you said it in your own post. Those are types, not genders or anything else.

>need
An artificial trend is not a need. Granted there's no shortage of demand by the public. Trans is very popular now.

Attached: hot topic.png (720x831, 811K)

Only autists concern themselves with arguing semantics.

Attached: total-autist.jpg (400x533, 26K)

Then we are probably 99% agreed on this Swedebro. I think there’s something amorphous out there called gender and that it’s importance is negligible in most cases (to the point that providing examples is difficult) but that if we talk about it at all it’s only worth discussing as distinct from sex. It’s either useful or not useful, but it isn’t the same thing as penis vs fronthole

>Then we are probably 99% agreed on this Swedebro.
Pretty much. I think all this gender talk in society is being used to distract the population mostly from bigger issues the higher ups don't want to talk about. So they give us things like this to fight over.

It literally doesn't matter how you redefine these words. Sex and Gender are closely related. If you don't identify with your physical sex; then that's just a feeling you're experiencing in your mind.

You're trying to fuck up people's communication ability by redefining what extremely common words mean to create grey areas where none should exist where your cowardly argument can hide in. If you don't identify with it, then you are the problem, and you should find ways to rectify that which don't involve self-mutilation or delusion.

Trying to create a new form of which cannot be measured or quantified called "Gender" and then arguing that you can also not identify with your 'Gender' (of which you have explicitly defined as not being physical as to not run afoul the blindingly obvious contradiction of having a physical sex) is nonsense. If it's a non-physical term, then clearly it's basically whatever you feel it is; no? Then clearly transgenderism is either not real, or it is real and has been redefined as being something you cannot quantify on your own.

If you make an imaginary term, and then claim you don't identify with this imaginary term, and that anyone who claims that this conflict can be easily resolved by observing your genitals are simply "letting people fuck up your communication ability". Then you're merely clutching your pearls and screaming into the night, creating more and more ways to redefine a rather cut and dry argument.

Your entire point is foolish. You haven't even established a quantifiable way to determine what is or isn't considered identifiable. That's why your stupid acronym keeps adding letters every other month. What's it up to this month? LGBTBRRRAAPPP, I think? Somewhere I read it has 20 characters in it, now. 20 different ways to redefine your mental state as not matching another mental state of which you've entirely created in your head and refuse to let other people measure because that would be bigoted.

I think the left abuses the phrase “transgender” too - they usually mean “transsex”. Both the right and left are trying to associate gender with sex, I think. The right, I guess, to deny gender as existing and the left to deny biological sex.

I feel bad for calling you stupid. I'm used to being a complete asshole when it comes to defending shit. I dunno. Anyways I'm sorry about that. I am passionate about the English language. And I very often feel like certain things originated from and/or are perpetuated by (((them))). Nothing wrong with word smithing. But I don't think you should just change words. Like why don't you make a proper new word for what you're trying to express. It takes skill to smith words.

>Sex and Gender are closely related
That’s fine, and if we want to have a discussion of the importance of gender after accounting for sex we can do that - I’m not sure gender is an important social metric either. But to continue to pound away that “gender is just another word for sex” when no one is using them that way (like Ben Shapiro does for example) is just s huge waste of time and a missed opportunity to make a more clear point (for instance to say “gender is irrelevant”)

Attached: 9D0704D1-1DD1-4B3F-99ED-B4C21C2F7B9B.jpg (449x617, 283K)

>“gender is just another word for sex”
It's worse than that. Gender is a way for mentally ill people to say "Even though I have a physical metric to determine how I should be behaving, I'm going to instead use this invisible metric that exists entirely in my mind and is not measurable and that I can change at any time when I feel like it."
I literally don't care what youtube jew thinks. You have zero metrics to measure this state, measure what it should be, or measure what you would consider an average state for the majority of the population who identify as their physical sex and gender.
So to recap, if I were studying gender among the population at large. Which metric would I use?

-An invisible metric of which apparently changes from person to person but can also be quantified however the observer feels like at a given time frame
Or
-A very physical trait which is static and is the cause of all sexual dimorphism in humanity.

I don't see how this argument becomes any more clear. You say it's a missed opportunity, but it seems to me that you only view it as missed because the argument wasn't defined in your parameters and argued entirely in your pre-established boundaries.

When you look at it in the empirical realm, it certainly seems like a waste of time that affects no one except the person who is experiencing it, does it not?

Gender only exists because posh faggots didn;t want to say sex at social gatherings, John Money is a psychopath and everything he did should be dismissed as the ramblings of a madman.

If you were studying gender among a large population you should be studying gender. If you are studying possession of sex organ a or b then that’s what you should be studying.
If you want to call them different things and then say they are the same thing because one is easier to measure then you aren’t a very good scientist.
Here is a list of hard things to measure that scientists still work on: race, intelligence, electron location and velocity, religious belief, trajectory of astronomical objects, ...

Or do you just want to call all those things male or female because that’s easier?

Attached: C551AB6F-9841-471D-8287-074FAC8EFDBF.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Dumbass nigger, kys.

gender and sex are the same thing. the only reason "gender" saw popular use is because American Puritan values that led to not wanting to use the word "sex".

>putting words in the mummy's mouth
you are a BAD BABY.

this guy is right

Gender is not a measure of your personality. It's a measure of your biology

Gender is unimportant, it's subjective nonsense like modern art only worse because it's merely a state of mind.
You can identify as anything at any moment, I can say I identify as a pink polka dotted lizard and you could tell me "No you're not, that's silly" and I could tell you "True, and you're also not a woman." welcome to reality.
People who wrap their whole identify around gender are retards.
Biological sex is the only thing that has any substance.