What bullshit did you get taught in school that has turned out to be just that, BULLSHIT!

Not common core or ebonics (sorry niggers) bullshit, but political/ideological bullshit; I'll start:
>No user, there are going to be less and less nations as time goes on, the big ones will simply absorb the small ones eventually. One we'll all be united and there will only be one nation
>B-but won't more and more people make more and more nations because more and more people will want to be free?
>Shut up user, you're stupid
or my favorite
>Democrats want to help people, Republicans want to help businesses
>D-don't people work for businesses?
>Shut up user, you're stupid
What bullshit do you remember being taught? Really interested in hearing from the millennial and gen z fags, I know you poor kids got fucked right in your brain holes cause we were at work all day

Attached: daisy-duke.jpg (590x701, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zKx6xpS_gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of it

>Shakespeare was a good writer

delte

the only valuable class i had in high school was keyboarding. learning to type on a computer. all the rest of the shit was just daycare.

Well math's not bullshit, at least it shouldn't be; fuck
writings a ponzi scheme, he got in on the ground floor

At first: You need a grade 12 diploma to get a job
Then: You need a college degree to get a job
Now: You only have a collage degree, good luck finding a job!

efficient market hypothesis.

Social science shit. Ethnics are overrepresented in prisons because the legal system is inherently racist

Blacks are just like white people, just gotta give them money.
The Holocaust killed 3 million people, many were jews
The holocaust killed 6 million people, many were jews.
The holocaust killed 6 million jews.
We fought WW 2 against the Germans because the Japanese attacked us.
We fought WW 2 to save the Jews.
Let the communist professors in, they won't take over the university.
Da Nazis wanted to take over the world, and kill everyone who isn't blond and blue eyed.
In the Civil war, the south was evil.
The good guys always win the war.

APA/MLA formatting
Even if you memorize all of the criteria, every fucking professor has their own personal criteria for how they like it, making standardization fucking pointless, not to mention, since then, I've never had one of my employers ask me to make them a paper in either style.
If i recall, the Maths had the best system, which just involved footnotes rather than having to mention the author's name every fucking time.

book about an autistic squeezing retard named Lenny is considered literature

the holohaux waz rael

slavery was bad

we went two da moon

kek agrees, I finger peck like a retard and hate it, we didn't have keyboard but I think the girls and fags took typing,, like legit typing on a typewriter with a ribbon and shit; no wonder we came out so fucked, we were trapped in between a major shift

lol this. i have met more than my fair share of people with masters degrees in whatever, who are tending bar or waiting tables.

That my brown eyed classmates wouldn't have been around if Germany won ww2, some fat dyke teacher just sucked that right out of her thumb and threw that into a bunch of 10-12 yo's face's.

dafuq?

>12 million jews died in the shoah
>native tribes in the americas were peaceful
>crusades were due to islamophobia

> Taught in 1972:
The US will be completely converted to the metric system in 10 years

We had this too. She made everyone that had brown eyes stand up and told them Nazis would have killed them. The rest of us sat and laughed. One girl cried.

yeah I was taught that in '77 or so

>The United States isn't a melting pot, it's like a salad bowl with everything being mixed but not assimilated
>labor unions are a universal good
>you have to get good grades to be successful

uh you really should take a keyboarding class then. i cant imagine how fucking shitty it would be to try and keep up with people by having to use my index fingers only.

ball earth science

Didn't go to highschool and don't remember much holohoax shit, but I do remember getting slammed for years on muh 100 gorillion innocent natives.

That's what they told me in 2000.

Don't know why they bother. Most Americans can barely use the imperial system.

8th grade is enough

Attached: duke.jpg (567x800, 65K)

markets are narrative driven, whatever people believe as "truth" is what it will trend towards, there is no equilibrium or perfectly efficient position.

>globalism and globalization are the same thing and "inevitable"

The entire field of psychology with the exception of twin studies and IQ

Crusades being European aggression is one of the biggest lies that pissed me off and made me hate school when I learned the truth.

I had a social studies teacher in 6th grade do a dramatic reading of some Holohoax book one day where she read with great passion and was loud as fuck, yelling like the characters in the book yell and banging on her desk to get the point across that the Holocaust was so horrible.

Earlier that year (6th grade was fall 2001-spring 2002 for me), we had a project to draw a poster showing a country of our own invention. Mine was based on 9/11 and featured planes flying into buildings, open dumping of toxic waste, and other related edgy shit that an 11 year old would come up with. When my teacher saw it she flipped her shit and called my mom and I got in trouble and had to redo the project.

graduated 2014, here's a couple I remember

>Republicans want to raise taxes, Democrats want to lower them
>America is made of immigrants so we should always be willing to take more in
>muh holocaust
>Ronald Reagan was the worst president we have ever had because he disbanded the USSR and wrecked a large chunk of Europe, as well as eliminating what was a clear enemy turning the game into subterfuge and skulduggery
>without the ego we are nothing therefore psychedelics are bad

but also
>feminism is toxic
>the golden rule: who ever has the gold makes the rules
>the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
>sex sells
>the civil war was about the federal government trampling states rights, slavery was the tipping point

Did you know she's half-Arab?

I bite my thumb at you sir

Attached: 36599576_1766085510135355_7590484080039297024_n.jpg (960x960, 22K)

Egyptian pyramids were tombs

that the civil war was about states' rights

You'll use cursive.

You'll use long division.

>>The United States isn't a melting pot, it's like a salad bowl with everything being mixed but not assimilated
I remember when my teacher told my class that I asked so many questions. I thought it was the dumbest thing I ever heard.

sounds about right. you were taught by marxist brainwashed shills. i would hold public school teachers away from my kids at gunpoint.

>Ronald Reagan was the worst president
This is true, but not for that reason.
He was the worst president because of amnesty. He is literally the reason that California became a blue state.

he was an illuminati and brought every constant of nature into one titelpage just by geometry and relations. even the coordinates of the great pyramid is on it even if greenwich was chosen a few years after. really high iq shit if he made it solo without help at all.

Slowly but surely realizing my high school teachers were losers who never left their hometown and were just dummies with easy degrees from the local commuter college

I've often kind of wondered what the deep meaning of Mice and Men was. Sure I could find a bunch of scholarly articles on it, but my main takeaway was that no matter how much you try and justify and delude yourself, eventually you need to shoot your retard in the head.

The hall of costs

pretty much, yeah.

>Slavery was a white thing
>The political spectrum is like a circle, hurr durr the centre is best
>Hippy culture was a wonderful thing
>Conspiracies don't exist
>globalism is a natural consequence and totally fine
>ancient myths were just stories for entertainment or people trying to explain things they didn't understand
>Monthy Python is the funniest thing ever created.
>All those who dislike Monthy Python are evil fascists
>Multiculturalism is wonderfull and is an enrichment
>if you haven't watched all Monthy Python movies atleast a dozen times, there is something wrong with you.

Fucking hell on earth.

Attached: 1542173494386.jpg (251x201, 5K)

I'm pretty good, it just looks retarded, I barely even look except to get started; learning something once you know how to do it wrong is almost impossible. Learn shit the right way kids
that sounds eerily familiar

Jew history teacher said AD stood for after death

The NDP era Ontario curriculum was absolutely obsessed with South Africa. We were constantly watching informational videos on how fantastic South Africa was now that Apartheid was over. It was literally depicted as a paradise, no mention of anything wrong whatsoever. All we ever saw was people talking about how glad they were to finally be free and images of little black and white boys and girls playing together. I cannot stress enough how much they depicted SA as literally utopia. I felt so absolutely betrayed when I found out it was literally just another third world shithole, only very marginally better off than the rest of Africa and absolutely full of crime. I think that was grade 9, from then on I questioned absolutely everything I learned in school and I think I'm better for it.

Attached: blockyourpath.png (207x524, 104K)

Literally was taught some bullshit about how the root word of nigger came from some hateful and fucked up meaning instead of just another version of "negro".
Also was told that the swastika is now the literal symbol of hate and the usual shit how whites are genocidal maniacs who have no right to this land and stole it from the indians, mexico, etc.
They teach us this shit and then wonder why we fall in love with sites like this, but seriously high schools are indoctrination camps just not as severe as college.

so you're a Brit and not a toothpaste fag?

>No user, there are going to be less and less nations as time goes on, the big ones will simply absorb the small ones eventually. One we'll all be united and there will only be one nation

This is probably true. Over a long enough timeline nations have only gotten bigger.

no no, we'll always be at war with europa

>Monthy Python
I enjoy Monty Python, but I really don't understand all the hype. Like, I enjoy British comedy and think Python is funny, but people talk about it like they are the funniest people ever when they really aren't.

Attached: smuggy.png (400x400, 83K)

to what?
what makes the efficient market hypothesis dangerous to believe in is that you essentially confuse a narrative (that can be influenced or created by the media) with the inate judgement of the market.
For example, the belief that markets are never wrong, and if they hammer an economy it must be deserved somehow. Wrong, they are a political tool and the worst mistake you can make is think they are neutral.

that is the chicago system you're refering to, it is the best, and only brainlets who dont have their papers on a computer for quick access to the title they need to reference dislike it.

or if you wanna go 200IQ you have both, paper for reading and mark-up, digital for editing and referencing.

I wouldn't worry user. I never learned formal typing either, I use about 2 finger on each hand plus thumb for spacebar. Actually reasonably fast, due to playing a PvP MUD (multiuser text-based game) in the early 90s where typing speed was crucial.

Maths cares about communicating ideas. Writing and composition cares about doing enough busywork to justify their existance.

I saw a list once and there's like 20 more nations now than when I was born, I don't remember the source but it's probably pretty easy to find. I think it is probably inevitable, but not in the near future, which is the way it was taught, and the whole "one world govt is inevitable" is a lie that's been shoved down our throats for a while, I don't think it's happening for a millenia or three

>Monty Python
It was edgy and funny relative to what was avail. at the time. It can def be hard to turn kids onto it nowadays though.

Did you not know that before Jesus the jew couldn't die. That's why they hate you user.

eerily familiar to our reality, nobody wants to calculate the actual value of something, they want to know how it makes them feel

Your responsible for the things you control.
Lenny's Mouse.
Candy's dog.
Curley's Wife.
George's Lenny.

Have you read the poem?

My grade 7 teacher live-streamed the Tahrir square protests in Egypt for like 2 weeks as this beautiful fight for democracy.

My entire elementary school was taken to the gymnasium to watch Obama's inauguration. What are we a fucking American state?

Holocaust

The Burns poem? No, have to admit I haven't.

>girls can do everything boys can do
>society still holds women, gays, and people of color back from equal careers and rights
>white men oppressed everyone in the past and people of color dindu nuffin
>muh holohoax
>follow your dreams
>just be yourself
>high school is the best 4 years of your life
>just go to college and you will get a good job

interesting, Monty Python of all things; I had an art teacher like yours, everyday was woodstock and we all just needed explore, I wanted to bang her, bad

I'm a toothpaste... but Monthy Python was something teachers used so as to appear "hip" and "trendy" to their students apparantly. Grew so sick and tired of these unoriginal npc faggots making references to that fucking pos movie.

Attached: 1541780059942.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

Feminism is a good thing and Gloria Steinem was a hero.
Drugs are bad.
Men have it better than women and are keeping them down.
Race is skin deep and our ancestors were wrong for thinking otherwise.
There's nothing wrong with Jews.

Now I have. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=9zKx6xpS_gk

Bit rough to get through sorry about that, damn scottish.

>Eric Stoltz Lived to Get the Operation

Uhh let's see, just work hard and keep your nose clean and you will meet a nice girl, will have 2.5 perfect children and a comfortable house with a white picket fence...yeah...all lies...

why did you delete the original?

>Can't even conjugate the singular

And you want me to take your word on secret societies aye?

the holocaust

had communism taught to us and we were forced to say good things about it. being forced to research and debate why gender dysporia is a myth and its normal for people to be trans. we had to compare trans people to clownfish because clownfish can change gender.
the class got removed half way through cause of the 1 muslim kid in our school said it was again'st his religion

Attached: just bee.gif (914x1091, 30K)

Shakespeare was a fraud and a fake, he stole all his plays from an African playwright named Chuckspear

DAS RITE

Attached: charles-darwin-9266433-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 161K)

Even back in the 60s we were caught that Columbus discovered america.

"The only people that will use a computer in the future are secretaries and scientists. Since you and the other boys are not smart enough to be scientists you have to step aside and let the girls use the Win 3 computer."

Audibly kekd lol

Attached: ANONymous.jpg (691x1024, 329K)

>adults all write in cursive so you need to learn it now in elementary school
can someone tell me what the FUCK the point of forcing us to learn cursive was? NOBODY WRITES LIKE THAT EVER

Attached: 1523328264203.gif (480x270, 1.96M)

>Darwins theory of evolution is settled science!
>I-isn't it the theory of natural selection?
>shut up user you're stupid

what ever happened to anonmalous?
when i joined back in 08 i thought i would see kewl heckermen and sheit but they quickly died off

I read a whole heap of cucked novels like Catcher in the Rye.

That I was going to need the imaginary numbers I learned in algebra one day

Nelson mandela was a hero

To kill a mockingbird was the big one here

i was taught that a eli whittney was black, or who ever invented the cotton gin. to my surprise a few months ago i was talking to my gf about it and shes like dude wtf are you talking about that dude was white. at the time i was looking in to the mandella effect stuff and thought maybe my gf is from another timeline or ive been shifted in to another one [didnt come to this conclusion only for this, there was many other 'mendellas'] but in the end ive decided i was taught many out right lies in school and theres even stuff in the google machine showing that schools did teach that the man who invented the cotton gin was black.

I dropped out in tenth grade. Both my parents abruptly died and I had no motivation to continue schooling. I was told I would never get a job or become anything meaningful without a diploma. Everyone said the most important thing I needed to do was to stay in school. Teachers, friends, family, were all really nasty about it. Especially my school's principle. "Dropping out is the biggest mistake you will ever make," she said.

Turns out entering the workforce early and actually becoming independent and learning life skills at a young age is MUCH more useful than endlessly going to bullshit classes. By age 25 I already owned a house and was a senior manager at a large, well-known company. Meanwhile my friends were still fucking around "studying" and working minimum wage service jobs while paying their parents rent.

School is fucking useless. Nearly every job I've ever held stated it required a post-secondary degree, yet I was hired anyway. Work history, successful projects, and strong letters of reference are more important to an employer than whatever school I racked up student debt at.

Attached: Cursive.jpg (1106x699, 214K)

Me too. And I thought good thing I have blond hair and blue eyes, heh. I wouldn't have had to worry.

Seen the legion film? Decent documentary on the history of the place.
Course what actually happened was [REDACTED].

Rough indeed, but kind of glad I found the original first and not a modern English version. Had flashbacks to college of having to read Beowulf, Wanderer, Rood, Caedmon's, etc. although the Scottish was almost worse.