Reset

Is it possible to eliminate 99% of humans with less than $100M in capital?

Attached: 1518008108504.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

yes, engineer bio weapon, some kind of airborne flu hat can spread through minds and causes feminism and mass faggotry

Checked, 99% of all humans will die.

shut up

it's possible to eliminate 99% of humans with $0. They can't buy food.

Offer popular bloggers that live in areas such as Los Angeles a free vacation to the Congo to pet bats.

You're not getting the folks on Sentinelese Island, though, so the world will re-populate with the strain that never figured out to create fire. Worth it?

he looks pleased

You can build a nuke for > $1000, I'm sure that a large enough bomb delivered into the Yellowstone Caldera could start an ice age

The diversity cultists will all drink the Kool Aid when their demented death cult is rejected by normal people. That will fix a lot of problems.

Attached: Jim Jones.jpg (976x549, 72K)

Post sminems

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-09_at_10.35.33_AM.png (1584x886, 1.41M)

Unlikely. And you wouldn’t give a fuck after you had 100 million dollars

It's not about money. It's what I can work with in the next 50 years.

radioactive cobalt has a half life of 70 years. Setting off a nuke with a cobalt covering would contaminate the entire planet.

Get your hands on a nuke and you're good to go, you'll have to have a bunker to survive the nuke holocaust but mission accomplished if you can false flag it as either from the US or from Russia so they retaliate - in minecraft

How large a bomb? And when you say delivered into the caldera, you mean the bomb has to be detonated underground?

Attached: 1502865991833.png (265x370, 157K)

Nah, but we can do the opposite!

Attached: 1542077994068.png (720x745, 326K)

Yes some leaf on Jow Forums knows the exact amount of energy needed in kilojoules to cause a reaction at Yellowstone. A reaction Geologist are still arguing whether or not is even possible.

Attached: tumblr_n52wy9aCuQ1tb05e5o1_500.jpg (500x489, 91K)

It would have to be substantial, US tests in Alaska and Nork tests near Paektu haven't caused eruptions.

Mining has caused earthquakes like when building the Hoover Dam. If someone dug near the caldera and detonated a subterranean nuke something could happen, as for it being placed in the caldera who knows, nothing like that has been tested it's simply theoretical.

For $100 million I'm sure a team of biochemists could be bought and could cook up some awful virus.

Why do you ask anyway? Are you thinking of becoming a supervillain?

Disclaimer: Please don't try to harm anyone

Maybe. Just use it all to lobby for open borders in white countries. Multiculturalism will do the rest.

Attached: 1528414676599.png (442x432, 504K)

100mil is about 1cent per person killed that would be very economical

If it was I think terrorists would have done it by now.

not too hard. Just make a superplague. You want something that doesn't show symptoms until over a week after infection, and kills after that.

flavor aid technically. unused kool-aid packets found later at the scene.

Target hydroelectric dams worldwide. Start coal fires underground to deny that energy source - do the same to oil wells if you can figure out a way to do it (probably chemically inject chlorine down a borehole).

If you could hit enough, the Industrial and Agricultural revolutions break down without energy, oil, and stable water sources. Of course, you could probably do this with less than $100 million, but you'd need so many people involved that it doesn't have much chance of working.

The truth will set you free.

Attached: 01010378-CF67-4C6E-8B57-063D82B9DBE5.jpg (680x510, 53K)

Ever seen 12 monkeys?

Pump plumes of omo fentanyl + dmso into the atmosphere

Yep

HAHA EPIC YOU GOT HIM!

Yes, but you would need excessive secrecy and highly advanced biology and chemical knowledge. If you actually have 100M... well... you should know that it's now possible to engineer microbes that target only those of a certain race. In other words, kill all the shitskins.

This dude unironically looks like a cool guy to chill with.
>inb4 he looks like a fuckin goblin
Only women and niggerfaggots care about how you look, and only subhumans care about what women think.

Attached: 1540264987239.jpg (1080x1074, 387K)

for 140 years. that's only 7 generations.

>You can build a nuke for > $1000,

technically correct, i suppose.

yes, at least, you can kill 100million Americans relatively easily. I can't say what I know on this forum however.