Does Pol support the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement...

Does Pol support the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement? Reminder: leftists believe this stuff and by not reproducing or an heroing they will be less successful in future generations.
>vhemt.org/
>youtu.be/IdlvdgC98R4

Attached: IMG_20181118_035025.jpg (1080x732, 113K)

No. I believe in the forced extermination movement.

Times were better once user. We can return to those times if you have faith.

Attached: 46202984_1766534110138982_2351231600827564032_n.jpg (960x710, 25K)

That rabbi beard

Attached: jew nwo slaves temple.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

I support it, but not for some gay reason like the environment or endangered species. But for the reason that life itself is abhorrent a burden forced onto others. Reproduction is a shit meme. It is all over in the end, all you ever were will be erased. The present is a dystopia and the future will be worse, to reproduce would be a totally meaningless dick move.
>inb4 kill yourself
wishing to not have been born is nto the same as wishing to be dead. I am alive and I will seek some fun in this godforsaken planet sorround by fucking morons who get triggered when anyone raises doubts about their faggy little coping mechanism they require to keep wage-slaving or rotting away in a system that seems them as disposable animal labor.
Don't be like niggers in Haiti and have children during an earthquake.

Would it surprise you if he was an anti-zionist?

Sounds made up on the spot.

Let's just make niggers believe it too.

No, I think it would be far better, in my mind, to kill off all the people I don't care to share the earth with, and build a better world for the people I do.

Bear in mind that after initially killing a person, your moral obligations towards them cease, and no more harm can be done to them again.

Mass murder is net-ethical, especially in the name of utopia.

you first faggot

I support this on one condition. We need one country to selflessly volunteer to monitor the suicides of other nations. England will agree to destroy itself last, to make sure you all go through with it. Go on, kill yourselves. Israel first, then the rest of Africa.

We would be good friends irl man. You think exactly like me.

>China will agree to this

Utopia, something communists believed in. Millions died to make the world a bigger shithole

It's a pretty common sentiment if you spend anytime on r9k or have heard of Fyodor Dostoevsky

>I swear to you gentlemen, that to be overly conscious is a sickness, a real, thorough sickness.
>The pleasure of despair. But then, it is in despair that we find the most acute pleasure, especially when we are aware of the hopelessness of the situation...everything is a mess in which it is impossible to tell what's what, but that despite this impossibility and deception it still hurts you, and the less you can understand, the more it hurts.
>How can a man of consciousness have the slightest respect for himself

Just a few examples

>I tell you solemnly, that I have many times tried to become an insect. But I was not equal even to that. I swear, gentlemen, that to be too conscious is an illness- a real thorough-going illness.

Attached: 1534810692325.gif (367x219, 523K)

Bich!

Yes. Since Adolf lost the war. This is what he would have wanted for the post war world the allies built.

They didn't kill enough people.
They didn't kill the right people.

Attached: 1539474997516.jpg (720x405, 55K)

Note how it's almost exclusively whites who partake in movements such as these

That's how Planet of The Apes really begins.

"yes letting people who have more children than us inherit the earth will surely lessen the number of people in the world"
??????
i don't understand what goes on in these people's heads

An idea whose time has come.

Attached: 4987524560.jpg (690x517, 134K)