What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=opt7-jxK98o

Video posted July 4th with 100% accuracy on Senate election outcome...
I come to the gathering place for all of the world's greatest political scientists to ask for an explanation.

Attached: notFeelingGreat.jpg (1599x115, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
socialblade.com/youtube/search/UCCiCxBL98_5jUY9Po0fOpkg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1836
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1836
support.google.com/youtube/answer/55770?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-2 points, florida is undecided.

the rest are correct.

Florida is almost decided.

Attached: 1529388779765.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

>almost decided

yeah and I'm almost 1% nicotine

can anyone translate the cyryllic text at the end?

(You) me if there's something interesting popping up in this thread. I'm going to go mindlessly scroll through the rest of the catalog.

hmmm....

What about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>user of video is Russian
>description translates to "what is there to understand"
does this count as russian collusion?

Pretty good user....pretty good

message reads "who is in charge? ask anything"

Attached: russian.jpg (1374x1860, 291K)

Aww, I love you too user. Also, he kind of sucks at lip syncing.

Bump for importance. This can't be a coincidence.

Attached: 1541668491371.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

B I G B U M P

Make multiple videos, delete all but relevant one.

I wish youtube would show us when this video was un-privated.
If we could see that it was private up until very recently, we'd know there was some fuckery afoot.

Even if that's the case we need to be on this until we find out

Fuuuuuuuck dont let this slide.

Attached: 1542500236565m.jpg (788x1024, 184K)

Let's be honest he'd only need to make 100-ish videos, americans are a very predictable people.

Bump

Bump

Attached: 1508567417097.gif (333x396, 250K)

given there were only 33 seats up for grabs (if i recall correctly) and only about 15 of them were really going to be difficult to predict, I think it could have been done with even less videos. the fact the videos are so cheaply made and easily able to be reproduced, mean he could have made as many as he felt he needed. I'm sure some math autist could figure out how many he needed to make if only having 2 candidates in 15 races that could be either/or. this looks 100% hoax material.

i have a team looking into this. i will get back to you shortly

bump

Attached: 3A68899D-A3FD-4C63-AF6E-B9CBCCCD98F3.gif (350x270, 809K)

before the thread archives, please.

Does flipping a video from private to public reset the "upload date?"

Couldnt you just check the socialblade and see how many videos hes been uploading?

my guys are finding some mind blowing shit. might need a whole new thread for this.
standby...

i tried to look it up on social blade and found nothing. pls dump soon user, i’m staying up for this

Attached: 862D8622-4E12-45D3-811C-8730B8DA33DA.jpg (475x389, 85K)

"socialblade.com/youtube/search/UCCiCxBL98_5jUY9Po0fOpkg

User has uploaded 1 video... However, the channel's name has recently changed from 2GWUUSOZE7RTXMR4SC84 to "Projekt 1776"

How recently, I don't know.

This channel never posted any other video except this one... It's possible that many channels were generated and many possible outcome videos were posted."

nm i am dumb. And didn't read properly

>reddit spacing
Socialblade doesn't show private videos you fucking shill.

Attached: Untitled.png (982x677, 76K)

math autist here.

that's why I said 100.

They also don't even get added to the database until they have at least 5 subscribers.

Attached: Untitled1.png (1347x372, 33K)

you see the quotes?
It was a copy/paste.
I'm trying to add to the information in the thread.

Also, when you flip a private video from private to public, it sets the upload date to when it becomes public. This video was public since july 4th.

YouTube = domestic psychological operations

google runs experiments on US civilians all the time
they feel it is their privilege
real sick Russian shit if you ask me
sergey brin will take the fall

Not yet, I'm still voting. Took a bunch of wrong turns trying to get to the vote place thing, but I'm here now and should be done in a couple days.

Attached: 1541996331596.jpg (755x999, 114K)

Wtf

Attached: 1542512202927.png (464x388, 215K)

Unironicly thank you

Sorry, my mistake.

2^15

I'd rather be called a shill 100 times without cause than allow for one shill to post here without being called as such.
You're doing the Lord's work, user.

bump

Attached: 1540997081042.gif (268x144, 1.4M)

Bump

Bump

>bumping thread

Im not surprised there is more than one person who can predict 100% accuracy in ballot results.

What i am surprised is why there isnt a huge wake up call acknowledging this

>born in the 1980's
>exposed to ghosts
>still not fully woke yet to reality
>sees UFO in 1991
>Tupac dies
>full conspiracy mode activated

wonder how others in here woke up by a string of events that altered their perspective? would be nice to get insight to keep thread bumping.

Attached: 1540081362316.jpg (488x410, 87K)

9/11
How anyone could look at 9/11 and not know for 100% certainty that there's some kind of hidden satanic cabal ruling the world is beyond me.

stop ruining the fun

multiple accounts

I've seen a UFO too. I was woke before but it just sealed the deal.

yes it does which is weird

hmmmm not sure

If you tweet out the link it makes the title 1836... What happened in 1836? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1836

Some insane election stuff... What is going on how did they change the name on twitter?! Is twitter in on this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 2.44.07 AM.png (1164x284, 100K)

It’s all a show, folks. Theatre for the masses while everything is decided in the shadows

Man all this talk of the free masons reminds me of national treasure. gib gold hahhaa

I was 12 when it happened and even back then I could tell there was much more than they were telling us. I’ve always wondered how and why there are so many people that accept the narrative. Are people too dumb to think about the coincidences, inconsistencies and the blatant bullshit, or are they too weak and scared to go against the herd?

ok were finished
turns out its a nothing burger. time to go to sleep

what about the 1836 thing? Thats pretty weird

ya we saw that. we will be giving a full report in the morning

Weird way to say it since "ask" is directed towards a single person and is used in a familiar way. If it was directed towards a group it would "cпpaшивaйтe", that's also what you use when talking to someone in a polite/official way. "Cпpaшивaй" is something you would use with a friend you're talking to one on one.

Also the description says "чeгo тyт нe пoнятнoгo" and it should be "нeпoнятнoгo". That space between "нe" и "пoнятнoгo" would only work in very specific sentence structure, it would not work here. If the sentence was "not understood, but felt", then you could put a space between "not" and "understood". In a normal sentence "not" and "understood" are written without a space in Russian. Damn we have a weird language. Pretty hard to fake in google translate due to all that nuance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1836

So this is real Russian? Not Google translate?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1836
anti-masonic party...

BLOW UP MSNBC AND KILL THEM ALL! IT'S TIME TO START KILLING THESE PEOPLE, YOU PUSSY FAGGOTS!

It's a trick you mongs.
>upload random video in July
>wait until elections are mostly settled
>edit old video with a new video
>date remains July even though now different video
>go on 4chins and make /x/ spoopy bait thread
>???
>profit

Attached: bait.webm (960x720, 680K)

>1836 thing?
???????

Attached: 1542346714002.gif (206x276, 596K)

that's not how youtube works you retard.
You can't edit a video once it's been published.

how many videos would you need to upload on that day to get one correct? (assuming few thousand are hidden/private) 2^50 is huge number, but most runs were predecided in july, only few contests, so doable

Yes it is you retard.

if you flip a video from private to public, the publish date becomes the date that you flipped it from private to public, not the date that you uploaded.

2^15 would be 32k videos, seems a large number but could easily be automated

Here we go. CIA trying to shut us again.

Attached: FB_IMG_1542438137559.jpg (720x707, 46K)

oh, so i guess deleted all others? someone could try google cache diving to find the others (unless it is youtube/googol doing it, then it's most likely scrubbed)

Quantum computers can post across time.
Nothing surprising here.

More specifically, they can post from any date that they exist into any date that they existed.

Would really be closer to 2^18 or 2^20 and thats still on the low side. We are still talking about hundreds of thousands or even millions on millions of videos. YT has anti-spam measures too...

see

ok, so one vid per channel, the channel name confirms this was done by automated script, mystery solved

still leaves the question of who and why.
Was this done just for le spoops?

Dmitriy, are you trying to tell us the video's poster used incorrect grammar in their russian?
Wouldn't that indicate a false-flag?

could either be yt/goog experimenting (fake russian, just like the Word owner in that 'hack' of democrat emails lol), or someone just for lulz, we'll see who reports on it first, but it gets obvious in 15 minutes, so most likely lulz, (or diversity hiring coming into force and a failed psyop)

I asked a KZ friend, it is all correct russian

oh wait, or a russian double-psy op, make a fake russian connection, so it doesn't seem like russia did it, or a triple psy op, yt making fake russia connection to look like russia...

Attached: russiansdidit.png (830x608, 812K)

>ghosts
>"woke"
>tupac
nigger detected.

khazarian milker vs russian (false)flag gonna trust putin on this one

theres now a reply on the channel from the OP of the channel

What if democrats did it with the help of anti-putin russians to make it look like the russian govt did it?

It's a really common mistake. That indicates the video was posted by a slightly retarded Russian

If its a common mistake and not perfect, doesnt that prove the person is even more 100% russian who did it? Or can you fake making a mistake? also check out the new comment on the channel so idk what is happening

like the equivalent of
>there
>their
>they're
?

would a slightly retarded Russian be capable of scripting out a bulk account and video creation scam like this?

Videos can be updated in place without changing the date.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

They deleted all comments questioning the validity. Guaranteed leftist psyop.

Even easier option: Just replace the video. it doesn't change the date.

Not possible. Also the comments have been disables... Great job pol they woke up and got mad

support.google.com/youtube/answer/55770?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

yea the comments have been disabled

Not only have I tried to do as you've said, to prove that that's not a thing... but youtube's support shows that that's not a thing:
I think we've concluded that it's a hoax, but the mothod of hoaxing is likely akin to: