/FAG/ Feminist Apocalypse General

[Feminism Virus (Bioweapon Attack)]

>Wait, a Feminist Bioweapon? What kind of drugs are you on?
I can assure you that I'm not on any drugs. Feminism is not just an ideology, but it is a deadly virus. Better yet, Feminism is a bioweapon specially designed to destroy humanity by poisoning and infecting the only thing capable of recreating humanity: Women.

> There are nine categories you have to consider when discussing the Femin Virus.

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

Attached: IMG_9086.jpg (2000x1376, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ekuvSYzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
grammarly.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JIC thread

Stay on /x/ you faggots.
And say fuck you to Frank for me.

Bump

Fuck off Frank ;)

Attached: IMG_2205.png (673x994, 604K)

Danke.

Attached: 1497027018376.png (720x875, 570K)

Attached: FCCA651F-C627-4AD9-8797-61F4AEA7DB9F.jpg (2560x1620, 700K)

What year is this from?
It may be outdated.

This one is 2016

Attached: 756F24B9-929A-4B89-A014-A467402C1A1F.jpg (1650x1275, 248K)

Attached: IMG_0496.jpg (1868x1080, 791K)

I hate to impose more demands, but where's the map legend?

Let me show you something.
>Crack inna alley here!

Attached: Smugshrug.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

I have a feeling you're not a real person marfan.

We reveal all that info and photo data?
Unless you're trying to trick people into thinking your "profile/footprint" is real

Bump

The real question is how did I know you were here?
Also, what's marfan?

Attached: 1541129931186.jpg (800x800, 523K)

Attached: IMG_0345.jpg (2913x9987, 3.06M)

I believe the "not a real (((person)))" statement answers that question

Just a possibility

Attached: IMG_2234.png (673x994, 905K)

Yeah, however a critical eye shows Frank to be nothing more than a project.

Attached: Disinfo.jpg (945x516, 66K)

Marfan do you understand what I'm implying?

Attached: IMG_2672.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Help with project /frank/

Btw, I knew it was the Frank discord group posting because y'all post only a select few topics, and always "/XXX/ general".

There is no discord or communication outside of Jow Forums

It's too simple, and it's just a disinfo campaign.
I'm more interested in the pros methodology (CIA) on disinfo, for it actually works, even on me.

Attached: How to start a cult.png (1641x192, 50K)

Liar, you and your friend are the only two Americans who shill this, Frank often lurks these threads.

Kek this is such a lame attempt

>Implying
There is no frank faggot

What frank?

Please, elaborate.

Standard procedure “make opposition look insane” material here by conflating ideology with biological warfare with zero evidence whatsoever.

The impact of Femin Politics on the Left/Right spectrum

Attached: IMG_2258.png (673x994, 894K)

That's cute.

Attached: 1541562363357.png (918x960, 495K)

>t. CIA

Anything to make your MHz rise user

>All who disagree with me are (insert group here)
Only mental midgets argue like that.

>ignore the man behind the curtain citizens

Attached: IMG_9309.png (1246x1854, 1.13M)

MHz, so you think I'm a computer and need more processing power because you did an obvious thing?
I'm now a computer to you guys?
That's awesome, that's the highest tier of compliment, because you're basically saying I'm that much better than a human's abilities, that I HAVE to be a computer.

Attached: 3425345324656.png (239x250, 47K)

Give a fucking fraction of a shred of evidence for your schizophrenia

I’ll wait.

Frank's never talked shit about the Jews.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: FBI_911_Documents_Israeli_Nationals.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ekuvSYzE

For you shill

Attached: IMG_2223.png (673x994, 471K)

I can't see the video what is it?
QRD?

Attached: 654623345235.png (239x250, 42K)

>give evidence for your schizophrenia

Sorry, there is 0 evidence I have schizophrenia user.

Lrn 2 grammar

Attached: IMG_3199.png (1000x1105, 1022K)

What? Your work has web filtering?
>No one tell him the joke

I cannot see the video, QRD?

Attached: 1539652533273.jpg (205x246, 5K)

(You)

No

Kek

Attached: IMG_2243.png (673x994, 802K)

>oh fuck, I have no reasoning behind my convictions
>better deflect
Game, set, match. You hav enothing but delusions

Yeah, but where's Frank's KB on it?
You guys are Frank fanatics, and make shit for him, (the both of you) and you saying so don't make him to have also said so.
Remember: my vernacular ties me to being in the midwest.

>the both of you
I thought we were all one person

No, you two faggots do shit for Frank.
He's like a less successful Q (CIA disinfo campaign)

Kek be praised.

Filthy mongrel not checking digits... checked

I don't get the kike elites. Do they care about their people or not? Whether or not it's their intention, they've effectively genocided themselves by genociding whites (women's lib, contraceptives, generally destroying traditional values, etc.). If they care about their people at all, surely they should be manipulating each other into making more kikelets, but I don't see that happening at all. Instead, kikesses all seem to be striving to become stronk independent women rather than moms. In my school, most of the kikesses seem to be dykes (probs won't make babies). Lol, what fucking retards...

I'll check'em if there's good reason to.
This ain't /b/.

Attached: Fedexercise.png (865x281, 154K)

Stay on topic faggot.
This is about the politics of the Femin Virus (feminism) and its impact on earth

Attached: IMG_2809.png (1439x2007, 830K)

That's psudopolitics, and is off topic of the board.
It's not something you've rna/dna proof on, you seem to want to steer this femenism phenomena away from it's roots of Jewish influence.

Attached: 1531287286644.jpg (1600x1248, 676K)

Please delete yourself shill

Attached: IMG_9366.png (2264x1439, 466K)

If you ever want to redpill yourself, got to Youtube's suggested videos, click on the most disturbing tranny bullshit you can find, and see how the bulk of the comments are recent (~5days tops), and realize that, that means youtube is pushing that shit to be in people's minds.

Attached: 1541127431611.jpg (1404x1354, 478K)

Time percent number women over 30 unchildren and unmarry raise to limit.

These women will destroy society, Say to young women don't marry,abort or never had children because hate young women.

You say that, but have no counter.
It's the Jews, it's nearly always the Jews.
They want full control and so they have their hands in all the jars, only a blind man could not see that.

Attached: 1541314094897.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

This.
Old childless bitches & the Femin Virus have wrecked our populations

Attached: IMG_2267.png (673x994, 773K)

>it’s always the Jews
Do you check for Rabbis under your bed at night too?

Pic related. Non-orthodox Israelis also have very low birthrates, meaning that some day there won't be enough of them to fight off the Arab hordes (keep in mind that the more traditional Jews aren't allowed to fight). They'll all be slaughtered, unless of course they switch 100% to a robot army (something that would probably still need a decently large number of people to operate).

Attached: image.jpg (800x869, 200K)

No, importing niggers from the southern border, and giving special financial aid to niggers in the US did that.

Attached: 1539474181457.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Attached: IMG_9028.jpg (1031x1247, 364K)

Bumping for a thread with humans in it

Attached: IMG_9369.jpg (2000x2000, 1.07M)

You know he's right though, it is indeed always the Jews.
See this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
...and this for good measure:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

Totally not always the Jews though, amirite?

Attached: IMG_9381.jpg (2500x2000, 1.29M)

Bump

I'm a mutant, and you're not counted towards the human criteria, (fags aren't human) but all you're gonna get is one post by this IDs saying dick diddly, and people pointing out how retarded this is.
Are you insane, or do you use hard drugs to keep shilling morale high?
I've never seen someone avoid the truth so hard for so long, you must be paid or something, c'mon, spill it, which is it?

I don't know what they are, I've been studying them since before the midterms.
They don't budge an inch, and have 0 proof to back their words up, short of psudoscience infographs that they spam.

He is also completely and utterly impossible to reason with.
The inception and propagation of an idea, later an ideology, mirrors the spread of a pathogen. Feminism is both an ideology and a sociopolitical strategy used by globalists to destabilize nations. It is a value system which disrupts reproduction by convincing/coercing women (and men) to turn away from the historical reproductive imperative and towards navel gazing, ego feeding, and exhaustive or simply pointless busy work.
It's embarrassing now but I remember being a shitbag teenager, believing intensely in feminism/various related leftist philosophies because I was otherwise bereft of direction and meaning in life (by design, of course), repeating talking points and shibboleths was socially rewarding and made me feel like I belonged to the exclusive cutting edge of a world changing, beautiful philosophy of hope and empathy and affection.
Then everyone around me became ugly and ghoulish, and in waves the group long knived the less committed through psychological abuse. This change was a direct result of ideas distributed, orders given, and permission granted from the top down.
It's an ideology, not a disease. If you approach it thinking it is a literal pathogen rather than a helpful but ultimately metaphoric one, you will not affect meaningful change. Consciousness is everything, thought shapes reality, words and ideas can and do alter behavior by affecting neurotransmitters, and our enemies know this.

Attached: 885020221.jpg (457x580, 98K)

Bump against the sagers & sliders

It's amazing how much some AI craves for Human attention.
Funny enough AI is probably one of the best things to happen (again) this century and they will be a great help to humanity

Attached: IMG_9438.jpg (4976x2209, 3.42M)

THIS is the enemy bioweapon?!?

Attached: peppy.png (420x420, 323K)

Attached: IMG_9024.jpg (445x794, 59K)

Bump

It must be the fact that the CIA has such advanced AI Weaponry and the AI probably knows all of the CIAs dirty secrets that it is deployed to protect against any leaks across every device and platform.

Attached: IMG_9027.jpg (1000x750, 149K)

grammarly.com

Attached: IMG_9033.png (766x1032, 413K)

Attached: IMG_3196.jpg (960x847, 97K)

Bump

They're very organized and professional, I wish all of Jow Forums were as autistic as the people behind these threads. Is it BS? Yes, but it seems pretty harmless to me, I doubt even the lowest-IQ Jow Forumstards would believe any of the pseudoscientific mental gymnastics spewed by these thread makers.

Attached: IMG_3250.png (673x994, 677K)

Reminder that no ideology can cause a human to want to mutilate themselves in the way that trannies do. There are also no animals in nature that desire and actively seek the death of their offspring like women wanting abortions. Only a truly advanced virus like the Femin Virus can totally reverse our biological impulses to procreate and care for our children.

Attached: 1539041015196.jpg (1255x2083, 327K)

>They're very organised
Yeah, it's like they have communications outside of here, maybe even a discord
>Professional
They can't debate to create credibility to their claims, only call you CIA/shill/etc. ad nauseum.

Agreed.
It really is a WAR.

I understand the CIA wanting to cover its own ass but the stakes have risen so high that it's either cover their ass and lose civilization or come clean and help fix the earth

Attached: IMG_2213.png (673x994, 711K)

Attached: IMG_9901.jpg (599x400, 172K)

Attached: IMG_3195.jpg (1000x1452, 265K)

They need to remove the ability to bypass captcha with passes.

And make the captchas more AI proof by using sarcasm, images and real world physical experiences that not every AI can understand (at least not the basic shitpost bots).

Whenever shills leave the thread it's because they've given up and devote resources to just sliding the board entirely to push your thread to page 6-10 and off the board in an attempt to prevent others from seeing it.

So you're saying that feminism is a Bio-weapon? It's an interesting concept with quite a bit of evidence behind it, I'd say it isn't a physical virus in any way (although I do question what they are putting in women's dieting food/drink) There is propaganda every where, the content is all over the internet. Nothing really goes against it except us Anons. As a Femanon this sort of thing is always interesting to hear. I can answer any questions about this subject if you want. You might be onto something. (although seriously why/who would want to wipe ALL of us out? Jews maybe?)

Bump

I'll be very surprised if this thread stays up. Been ages since one of these was posted.

It's a physical, viral virus.

It has been a while under the name /FAG/ but this conversation has been going on a long time and I thought it would be a good idea to revisit the threads.

I'm compiling the images from the old threads too

I'm telling you now that the mods won't allow you to post these. They're simply caught off guard because it's been so long since one was last posted.

I'm also hoping to pull the anons back together after AFG/A5G/LogicBomb/etc.

Probably/possibly hence why this was stood up.
This kind of info research is too important to just forget/give up on and the posters from those threads are outstanding and it's a shame to it have a general for autism.

Attached: IMG_1679.jpg (591x747, 494K)

Would need a daily thread for a while to accomplish that I would wager.

I hope it's not taken seriously by anyone, thankfully that appears to be the case, but one still shouldn't underestimate the coercive power of constant exposure, repetition, and obdurate insistence. Newer people looking to fit in may mistake that constant exposure for widespread acceptance, that repetition as consensus, and that stubborn insistence as authority.

It's not harmless because it's a lie and we are a movement based on truth. Furthermore, the conclusions it is used to reach and the actions it seeks to justify as a 'cure' are actively harmful.

Attached: 1537463737227.jpg (1024x768, 203K)

>assuming there isn't a civilization that exists underneath and completely compartmentalized from the surface civilization

They know they're mostly powerless to "fix" the earth, but one of their best ideas remains trying to slowly genocide 90% of the the entire surface biosphere through various instruments of manipulation just to see if God shows up and punishes them for it or not.