Gays of Jow Forums, why did you choose to be gay?

Gays of Jow Forums, why did you choose to be gay?

Attached: gettyimages-6287853641.jpg (780x955, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/22429_My_Life_Without_A_Cock.html
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it's easy mode for my dick

Attached: 2018 Mint Condition Pepe.jpg (640x637, 99K)

Cause I have severe self hatred and depression.

He was molested

Attached: anderson cooper cnn pedo Templar.jpg (2546x5601, 3.92M)

Because beards feel good against my hairy inner thighs.

Also because women ask for money after you fuck them, but men just ask for you to visit them again.

in b4 bitches "reee I don't ask for moneY!!" as if it's not HEAVILY IMPLIED.

No youre just lazy and probably cant handle being alone. Its your weak constitutions that makes you a faggot. Never forget that, faggot.

Attached: download.png (222x227, 15K)

Just got sucked in to it I guess.

My uncle used to rape me

Fucked up but its why I'm gay

They're just faggots who love to suck hairy penis, like Richard Simmons, for example.

Attached: gay_thread.gif (288x384, 238K)

Women.

are you a bottom ?

Dragging faggots behind pickup trucks is my favorite sport.

This is why

Attached: the good stuff.webm (640x352, 2.1M)

wtf man..... :/

>he doesn't rub his prolapse on his bro's prolapse (no homo)

Is that you Don Lemon?

Because guys suck sick better than chick

Fuck you. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen something that disgusting.

Does it hurt to prolapse?

This makes me even more sketchy of hotel rooms

Wanna double down?
efukt.com/22429_My_Life_Without_A_Cock.html

Attached: 1537794222022.jpg (599x449, 68K)

They're gay because they're faggots.

Why do you choose death over life?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 363K)

> Be me 11 years ago, age 13
> Into girls, awesome
> Start getting same feeling for other guys
> Wtf?
> Don't wanna be gay
> Think seriously about it over the coming months
> Decide I can control this, will focus on girls only. Anytime I get a thought for a guy, I'll get straight onto chicks
> Mostly works
> Age 18 think of myself as 90% straight, just have this unfortunate thing for other guys which I promise myself I'll never act on
> 3 years ago a guy seriously comes onto me, all the usual lines 'how do you know if you don't try? us guys really know how to please each other's
> Tell him nah, not gonna happen

I think it's that easy. We are all given a choice, we can either be normal or degenerate. It's nothing to do with being born a certain way. It's about being vulnerable and horny, if you seek out certain experiences, they'll imprint on your brain.

Semen is pretty tasty and dicks are objectively aesthetic and beautiful as fuck.

> the fear of god keeps you from being gay
kek

Attached: 1510055654249.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Apparently I'm correct, thanks kek

Bantz aside i think that alot of men think this way. I can still recall the moment i realized what sex was, the penetration of women/ seemed so strange to me. But the more i thouggt about it the more.my mind changed. Like i could actually feel it changing to find the idea pleasurable. It really made me a more self aware being, the idea of changing from prepubescent to a sexual creature is the greatest natural change there is, similar to the change of getting your dick cut off or taking hormones but its completely natural.
It was weirdly therapeutic in a way though i feel like i surrendered a piece of my mind to my body. Still felt kinda gay to like girls tho

Yeah I'm sure there's guys out there that are 100% straight from day one, and no amount of indoctrination is gonna change that.
But there'll also be plenty of kids who are vulnerable, impressionable. If a lifestyle choice is presented to them in a particular way, and teachers do that whole damaging 'be the real you' bullshit, you've then created a few gay guys who were never gonna be.
That's the real tragedy. I reckon most fags who kts were never gay. Just thought they were and suddenly realised they were sold a total lie.

Dicks are aesthetic

The only thing you drag is balls across your chin.

You’re probably just bisexual you autisttic fuck

I dont think everyone chooses

gosh idk i just decided one day to love dicks i love dicks so much i want dicks in my mouth and in my asshole at the same time while i jerk off two more dicks in each hand because i just love dicks so hecking much

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 46K)

This thread is gay

I don't think people choose to have gay urges. That said, having gay urges doesn't mean you have to be gay. Being gay is a choice.

Obviously it sucks in some ways to have gay urges and not be gay. But I would think that not being able to have kids genetically related to you and your spouse would be worse than not having sex with men.

I didn't really choose. I just felt drawn to guys.

Doesn't he have that smug sly faggy look?

Disgusting.

Hol' up.
What kind of christians are those guys you linked?
t.Britfag atheist interested in converting.

It's hawt.

Based

Homosexuality ain't a choice, nigger.

Because buttholes aren't succeptable of being roasties.

AIDS
KILLS
FAGS
DEAD

If society teaches young men that gay men are cool, powerful and have lots of fun, they will take it to the cheeks.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that being a father and husband is by nature arduous and being gay is about staying a selfish child forever.

Beta males and nerds who have not had success with women in the past and who don't want to put in the work necessary to transform themselves into actual men will be easily led into the homosexual cult.

Attached: download (1).jpg (179x281, 8K)

I chose to be gay so women won't see me as an incel.

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)