WHITES DO IT BETTER

> Top Artist of 2018
> Top Rapper of 2018
> Album 'Stoney' defeated Michael Jacksons record of 100weeks in the top 100
> Only 23
> Career just started

So why are white people better at making music than other races? Why are whites better than niggers at rapping?

Are whites just too superior for other races to compete with?

> youtu.be/au2n7VVGv_c

Attached: Posty.jpg (1100x733, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/post-malone-is-the-perfect-pop-star-for-this-american-moment-thats-not-a-compliment/2018/10/30/ad6112b8-dbc4-11e8-b732-3c72cbf131f2_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.747b6456bd7c
youtube.com/watch?v=_WdBdd9LaWo
youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I&list=PLNyaXHh3PJDsLhj1gksDt2Elpj6EdYkZ0&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=xfG5A
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8469533/post-malone-stoney-michael-jackson-thriller-most-weeks-top-10-rb-hip-hop-albums-chart
youtube.com/watch?v=oxJtX081jj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn’t post Malone Jewish?

> Post Malone has gotten so popular, that the liberal media has no targeted him for his Conservative beliefs.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/post-malone-is-the-perfect-pop-star-for-this-american-moment-thats-not-a-compliment/2018/10/30/ad6112b8-dbc4-11e8-b732-3c72cbf131f2_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.747b6456bd7c

> His music — one of the shallowest bastardizations of rap to date, and I don’t say that lightly — has the creative tension of associates at a downtown law firm complaining that $150,000 a year just doesn’t cut it. He looks like he got clubbed over the head by a cartoon peacock. He just turned 23.

> Three Eminem songs served as his intro music — presumably a tacit nod to his fandom but also a heavy-handed reminder that Malone is the most popular white guy in hip-hop since Marshall Mathers.

> Post Malone’s music is dead-eyed and ignorant, astonishingly dull in its materialism, an abandoned lot of creativity with absolutely no evidence of traffic in his cerebral cortex — and there’s also a negative side.

LOL the left is pissed at this guy

Attached: Post Malone Trump.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

isn't anyone jewish at this point?

Attached: pepe newspaper.png (483x470, 185K)

Any celeb that openly wears a Gadsden shirt is clearly right-wing leaning and based.

He even has it tattooed on him. Based.

Attached: DONT TRED ON ME.jpg (675x1200, 81K)

Italian Catholic. That's what Wikipedia says.

I’m Jewish and so are you
Oh ok

You mean

> Who isn't Jewish at this point?

I don't think Jews live in Germany anymore. Just Muslims and atheist liberals.

Attached: Gaymany.jpg (626x456, 42K)

The liberal media and left wing celebrities tried to get him to get political and urge his followers to vote left wing and he refused to do so. LOL!

That caused the leftwing media to target him and call him a "closet Conservative". he's also a huge Second Amendment guy

Attached: Posty Going Postal.jpg (1242x803, 50K)

All "white" rappers are Jewish. All of 'em.

Attached: CharlieBrown(0).jpg (480x360, 11K)

That's a mutt

he will die at 27

Even though that's absolutely a retarded statement, the fact a poopskin from Costa Rica thinks they are in any position to critisize any other minority in the world, is fucking hilarious.

Aren't you guys controlled by Drug Cartels?

If you're white and listen to hip-hop, you should go ahead and kill yourself. Fucking wiggers.

Attached: 1507554353719.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

Every single Canadian is a mutt. All the nigger slaves fled to Canada when America won its independence so you fuckers have been getting Blacked way longer than America. Plus the Chinks invaded you, and for all I know, you are a chink.

Attached: Canada YES!.jpg (620x465, 77K)

I’ve heard him say some right-wing shit a couple times. Given how just about everyone in the public eye is leftist af that pretty much makes him hitler.

>>
WaPo article by Jeff (((Weiss))) what a surprise huh?

Attached: schlomo.jpg (400x400, 33K)

And he will be immortalized like Kurt Cobain

Attached: Kurt.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

AH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHHHAAAAAAA

Attached: 16121777023345.gif (615x413, 1.97M)

i could use some of that jew boost right about now

Look at all these White people that he is brining to see him though. He's taking up space and attention from Niggers which is making (((Them))) mad. That's why the media is now going after him and comparing him to Trump.

He's too conservative dude...

Attached: USA!.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

?

Attached: 1538562543840.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

He's too right-wing and wont read the leftwing script that 95% of hollywood celebs read from and it's pissing off the lefties in the industry and media.

Attached: RightWing Post.jpg (500x500, 63K)

>Even though that's absolutely a retarded statement.
Do the research
> the fact a poopskin from Costa Rica.
White toned skin, I get red under the sun.
>thinks they are in any position to criticise any other minority in the world.
How is that statement a derogatory diatribe on minorities, what kind of SJW are you?
>Aren't you guys controlled by Drug Cartels?
No, for the billionth time Johnny...We are not Mexico, please I really invite you to educate yourself.

Attached: CostaRicaMemeBall001.jpg (676x522, 81K)

See digits prove it.

The Kike media is even attacking him. They're pissed he's making all these fucking shekels and they aren't able to make him shill for (((them)))

What's funny about that, kike?

no his music is not that great. he is only successful because music (((execs))) are trying to push negro music onto whites with a white rapper because it's more relatable

i'm really looking forward to the day this fur-wearing degenerate drives his Bentley into a wall at 90mph

> Do the research
There are 100,000s of fucking rappers dude. Not every single one of them is a kike.

> White toned skin, I get red under the sun.
Nigger, what?!

> How is that statement a derogatory diatribe on minorities, what kind of SJW are you?
Implying that they are all kikes is clearly a dig on kikes. Not that kikes don't control a lot of shit, but not every rapper is a kike.

> No, for the billionth time Johnny...We are not Mexico, please I really invite you to educate yourself.
That doesn't fucking stop spics from coming around here every fucking day and posting from their drug ridden, taco shed in buttfuck Jalisco, and talking shit on everyone else. Don't fault me for the shitty state of your part of the world. You guys offer nothing to the planet. Your country is surrounded by cartel controlled countries...

Attached: 170905CostaRicaMap.jpg (891x535, 74K)

His music is becoming less nigger with each album though. It's basically Pop at this point almost. That's why the nigger rap community is shitting on him because they think he is only using rap to attract whites and fans and then he is gonna switch to country, which is like 99.999% white. They legit think he is whitewashing rap lol. How is that even anything close to what (((they))) want?

Attached: White Music.jpg (1000x555, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_WdBdd9LaWo

>and then he is gonna switch to country
has it really happened yet?

> Not wearing fur

Fucking faggot, PETA cuck.

this. If yhwh created everyone then everyones jewish.

Isn't he a jew?

Attached: jude star.gif (375x421, 24K)

tv say it bad and if it not bad tv make it bad.

I wish I had the balls to not give that much of a fuck in High School. Based.

Degenerate nigger howling is a sin and all nigger-aspirers and wiggers will hang.

Attached: 1438776871306.jpg (316x239, 17K)

Out of all my bean friends the one from Costa Rica is the only one that could pass for an actual Spaniard.
Probably explains why you guys are doing so well

>Are whites just too superior for other races to compete with?
Yes.

Also, we invented rap music, believe it or not. Rap music is an evolution of Rhythm and Blues, which was itself an evolution of "Southern" folk music, which is just northern English/Scottish/Irish folk music in an American setting and is directly descended from the Vikingr Norse poetic boasting (such as in the sagas) about one's prowess in killing enemies, taking loot/women, and getting rich.

This is indisputable when one looks closely at the facts of this matter. The Aryans are and always have been the creative force in human cultural evolution. Every civilization in human history has a 'founders myth' that includes a light skinned blonde haired blue eyed Nordic man coming from somewhere else, usually the North, and educating other races on how to create a civilization.

Given the above it should come as no surprise that an Aryan is the best rapper, it is in his blood to be a creative genius and to show lesser peoples how to create culture.

Attached: feelsgood.png (1162x850, 84K)

>Album 'Stoney' defeated Michael Jacksons record of 100weeks in the top 100
WHAT ?! WHO ?! WTF!

Attached: stoney malone never heard of it.png (1109x603, 248K)

He's making a folk album now. But he's released more non- rap songs than he has actual rap. You can hear it though and tell he's moving away from the negro culture. Which is pissing off niggers lol

no. Catholic.

Fuck off. You inbred white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

>white people better
We've mastered the art of cultural appropriation.

Attached: morning_picdump_2793_640_27.jpg (611x600, 72K)

i get it thats why i've never heard of this fucker.... more popular than michael jackson but never heard a single thing or a single bit of music

You shut your fucking whore mouf

>moving away from the negro culture
just read his wiki. i wouldn't blame him. being a white rapper and having to deal with the bullshit accusations of stealing hip hop culture would drive me away

>tfw this guy gets it.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (700x467, 37K)

SEE~! There's always fucking spics in here talking shit.
It's like a turd calling other people shit.

>Look at all these White people that he is brining to see him though. He's taking up space and attention from Niggers which is making (((Them))) mad. That's why the media is now going after him and comparing him to Trump.
>He's too conservative dude...

Wiggerism and nigger-aspiring is still a fucking disgrace.
Going around scrawling all over your god-given skin as if it were a fucking negroids inner-city school desk is disgusting.
(((Music))) where a mediocre "beat" repeats itself without end lacking any kind of real instruments and skill other than mixing literal shit on a workstation whilst spouting degeneracy on a mic.

I miss the days when artists were actual musicians instead of your fotm kikepuppet.
An artist needed a great voice or the skills to make an instrument play beautifully like no other and had to keep his image relatively clean.
Now every nigger and nigger-aspirer with marks all over his skin like some cheap whore is today's musician model.

Fucking pathetic

Attached: 1441590901796.jpg (134x152, 15K)

Rap is degenerate nigger tier shit "music" and all rappers deserve the gas chambers

"it's not because he's white its because he's fucking DOPE... look at the (white) man, it looks like he just doesn't give a FUCK. that's who i wanna be. and thats why he's such a good guy (((and probbaly not a jew)))., if he is, i retract his previous statement nevermind i retract that dont say that dont say that "

---drunk friend next to me

it all (almost) sounds like a whining mexican ghetto fuck bling bling depressed oppressed cunt faggot "ohh poor me i just got up todee and im in dis ghettoooooooooo "

youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I&list=PLNyaXHh3PJDsLhj1gksDt2Elpj6EdYkZ0&index=6

Niggers be Salty. See.

>(((catholic)))
yeah ok faggot

The deep state has tried to kill him like 3 times

I'm only 1/4

Holy fucking shit.

Everyone get a load of this based historyfag shitting all over nigger "achievements". Those fuckers steal not only bikes, but they stole Rap music from White people too!!

#WhitesDoItBetter

Niggers suppress white rappers. They dont talk about them. And nigger rappers dont give them respect or shout outs. Its hard to be a white rapper. Shitskins will do everything they fucking can to hide your shit.

Whites who listen to this crypto-nigger deserve to be gassed

I checked it out it's whining crybaby cunt music

youtube.com/watch?v=xfG5A
only exception

It did you stupid faggot.

billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8469533/post-malone-stoney-michael-jackson-thriller-most-weeks-top-10-rb-hip-hop-albums-chart

Plus Michael Jackson doesn't even look human.

Attached: My-Post-22.jpg (580x387, 61K)

>23 posts
>23

yupppp, these shit talking niggers, amirite?

Attached: ShitTalkingNiggers.png (367x94, 5K)

Yeah. Listen to classical music instead right faggot? Be a fucking lonely weirdo. Dont listen to white rappers. Let niggers continue dominating undeservingly.

both could pass as white desu

SAlty nigger wants to suck on Michael Jacksons bleached white asshole.

Whites dont have a choice but to do rap. Nobody listend to any fucking thing else.

whites imitating rappers is already proof that blacks dominate

Thats why white kids act like niggers. Wouldnt you rather they act just a little white.

All these fucking niggers and nigger-aspirers make me sick.

Fucking kys disgusting nigger-lovers, there isnt a single genre of (((music))) more disgusting than the hellish nigger-beats of (((rap)))

Attached: 1453004957265.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Raping isnt a nigger invention you fucking retard. Whites have been rhyming since the fucking q00s

Yeah it's my thread. Thanks for the Bump, Shitskin.

Nobody asked you spic.

they popularized it and made it into an art form.

Attached: borntofren.jpg (638x676, 70K)

No. They didnt. That was poets.

Try and Stop me motherfucker

IS that a real fucking place?

That's fucking dope. You could rent fake jewelry out to nigger for like a super high interest rate and make a fuck ton of cash off dumb niggers renting jewelry for the clubs on the weekend.

no, i meant blacks combined rapping and music and popularized/developed it. i'm pretty sure whites did the same thing earlier but only treated as a novelty

You cant even rhyme in african. Click click smack. Muh dic. Click click smack muh muh.

Post is so popular because he's white, and he sings. Regardless of what Jow Forums says whites are still the top of the heap sexually, and rappers have largely subsumed the cool artist persona and gazillions of fangirls fawn over this yahoo, just check your facebook I'm sure there's a dozen roasties who think Post Malone is "Bae"

LOL! says the bitch with the fucking maracas and trumpets. Spic music is completely shit.

WEW this is fucking pure dogshit.
It's so funny to check in on "popular music" every other year and see how it is continually worse.

>Pink nipples
>Mildly tanned

I'm not saying that I'm white, but I'm definitely not even one shade of brown. BTW pic related is a Costa Rican astronaut designing the plasma engine to be able to travel to mars. Say something nice about him!

Attached: FranklingChang.jpg (274x184, 6K)

I have no idea who this person is, should I be proud or worried?

see

It's actually a white invention.

And thats all it fucking should be. The only reason its more than a novelty is because niggers are fucking useless. Same with sports. Niggers need millionaires too.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxJtX081jj4

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2018.11.17-20-56-05.png (1043x678, 1018K)

>LOL! says the bitch with the fucking maracas and trumpets. Spic music is completely shit.

I am starting to think that i am not replying to a real person.

Attached: 3dpd yukari.jpg (500x407, 18K)

Aw. Maybe you should find somewhere else to hang out.

proud. it's an amerimutt thing

Your friend is fucking based.

Attached: Cheers.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>niggers are fucking useless
nah. they're good for white people to aspire to and imitate as evidenced by this whole fucking thread. pathetic!

MJ could pass as a fucking alien.

>stop buying the clothes i buy.
If your culture can be bought at a store its not a culture you fucking retard.

nigger larping kike

I FUCKING HATE YOU POST YOU FUCKING FAGGOT