WTF I LOVE SOROS NOW

Attached: 1520979021479.png (889x933, 369K)

nationalize!!!!!

Attached: 1523229200468.jpg (1024x1366, 159K)

>nationalize facebook
What could possibly go wrong?

It's a bait and switch.

lefty grassroots push to nationalize
google and fags come out to say they agree
what actually happens is they get special status as a state enforced monopoly like you utility providers.

break em up

Based and Redpilled. There's no point of nationalizing anything when your nation is run by the ZOG.

Nationalization is wrong- everything will eventually be obsolete and we shouldn’t turn them into government workers.

We need an internet bill of rights.

Exactly. Their greatest fear is trust-busting. This is them trying to get ahead of the curve, and have their power not only remain intact but also embedded in and protected by the US gov't.

I want to see the hilarious infighting between the leftists who want this and work for these companies and the leftists that own them. Also, Soros's 13F shows he sold stakes in FB, and I'm sure he'd like to buy some AMZN for cheap. What a jew.

I mean, we need to do something or else we’ll lose to China. They’re buying all tech start ups like American companies used too. Tencent is horrifying.

too late. They broke themselves up when they formed alphabet. and what do you imagine this does anyways? You're just forcing stock splits and making the same assholes even richer.

Why do you people keep trying to use state power to fix these problems?! just fucking stop! holy shit!

Jews would probably utilize good goy points for hiring and banking purposes like China if faceberg were nationalized.
>implying faceberg is necessary infrastructure
These people deserve a bullet.

They already have special status as public forums that don't respect free speech and common carriers that don't have to provide service to anyone.

what in fighting? They WANT this to happen. "it" just isn't what the leftwing normies think it is.

>nationalization is wrong
>walmart makes 500 billion revenue a year
>the US government takes in 2 trillion or so dollars a year in tax revenues.

which demonstrates that seeking special status from the state is their MO.

walmart makes its money from people voluntarily giving it to them. the government takes it with threats of violence.

>Here's why.
The same obnoxious smarmy headline formula. Shameless writers.

aaaannnd?

>institute monopolies under the govt so they can never be done away with

Attached: 1495686274951.jpg (564x561, 58K)

and one's good and one's bad.

How about we just abolish them all? Twitter too while we're at it.

They become like the BBC and you have to pay a license fee to own a computer.