THEY FUCKING STOLE ANOTHER ONE

Where the motherfuck is Donald Trump in the cavalry? It is statistically impossible for Democrats to win 100% of these elections that Republicans WON on election night. NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE. Each and every case they miraculously find shit tons of almost exclusive Democrat votes.

Attached: 01DFB0E7-7982-4CA0-A216-D49743F08C69.jpg (1125x1465, 619K)

Fuck this.

Do you own a rifle?

How?
They count the provisional ballots when it goes to a recount. Provisional ballots are ballots that are used when the person isn't able to verify their identity or when there are other conflicting issues.
Provisional ballots are practically guaranteed to be illegals voting, because who the fuck doesn't own a valid ID?

It's still fucked either way, but now you know why it happens.

So if you know then what do we to fix it

Via

I’m telling you if Trump doesn’t fix this and arrest motherfuckers he is CERTAIN to lose 2020. And then we are genuinely fucked. California is already fucked and if newsom is half as bad as we hear he is, we’re out of Cali.

Well, you can sperg out and go out shooting like a retarded autist, or you can get politically involved like a fucking normie and maybe actually change something.
Participate in fundraisers and phone banking and all of the other stuff you need to do to get the people you want into office.

Attached: 1511757915701.jpg (988x1500, 1.07M)

The Democrats knew they lost Florida and Georgia and that nothing would change that. They simply used those elections to distract people’s attention away from the fact they were stealing races out west.

Attached: 9E021910-F897-4320-8D2D-D032D2380025.jpg (277x365, 59K)

I honestily believe it. All the white conservative Californians have been going to the southwest states like mad. Naturally these seats that are becoming majority spic are going to vote for their people.

Attached: 1517195311680.png (1600x1200, 59K)

Checking in from OC where I just witnessed three seats flip. The entire county went blue. The residents here seem to be ok with it. Pretty crazy.

Republicans vote early.
Mail-ins are blue.
This is all known. Just because you don’t understand this, or you’re so young this was your first election, doesn’t mean it’s statistically impossible.

There’s never been evidence of vote tampering or massive fraud even in places controlled by Republicans being “stolen” by Democrats.

Why isn’t there any evidence.

Shut the fuck up. Fundraising doesn’t stop voter fraud you fucking nigger

This

It isn’t possible faggot. Not when more fucking votes than people happen

Somebody do the math on the likelihood that all these elections called more than a day after the election would go D. Should be 50% chance of going either way if they are this close, but all have gone D.

There’s plenty of evidence. In Florida it was on fucking video. In California there’s tons of illegals voting and it’s obvious. I’ve witnessed it with my own eyes. We have a uniparty. That’s why

Trump should just spend the rest of his time golfing at this point. He's not going to stop the invaders if they have the assylum pass. There is nothing to do now. China will kill us all

Attached: Untitled-vert.jpg (720x2106, 738K)

No you stupid cucked faggot, none of the elections were stolen...people are woke af and are sick and tired of racism, bigotry, and traitors to America in the cuckservative party

Attached: 1539776121508s.jpg (250x163, 10K)

It’ll happen when the weather cools, Q predicted this....

I checked my district just now and apparently Mimi Walters lost when the day after the election is was her ahead of the game. Where the hell are all of these late ballots coming from?

Anyone know if there is a website that tabulates votes over time, rather than just the most recent count? I'd love to actually compare the #s

>In Florida it was on fucking video
Source

People are woke as fuck alright. Woke enough to abandon the sinking ship known as the State of California. Anyone with half a brain has already left or is planning on leaving. I will too once my homes are paid off.

the only people who think CA is a shithole are larping nazi scum, alt-right faggots, and cucked trumpanzees

GTFO please....make CA better that way

Tragically, I lost all my guns in a boating accident last week.

Attached: DSCN0515.jpg (4608x3456, 3.48M)

And the only people who think CA isn't a total failure are Commie homo's, welfare rats, Illegals, mental defects, a various other seditious scum.
YOU people ruined this state. You will never own shit, and YOU will be a beggar for the rest of your life. You are lower than a SEWER RAT.

you don't know me, you only think you do....

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

>be me
>be socal
>be American
>be voting
>get to polling place, am seeing red
>go to get poster board sized voting ballot
>some young volunteer qt-3.14 at table >registry list of voters open in plain view
>give my name
>go to hand id
>oh I don't need your id
>mfw
>voted red all the way, fuck this state

Attached: 1523510844839.png (960x700, 833K)

California has a lot of problems man. It has one of the lowest quality of life ratings. Homeless are everywhere. Roads are shit. Expensive. Poor air quality. increasing crime rate. The state could be great but the govt is bloated, corrupt, and always scheming against its citizens.

Trump still has the sampson option

>literally 3rd world country status in the mexican diaspora
>filled with homeless people and/or druggies
>"not a shithole"

but most of all our ogvt is incompetent. I mean, Jerry Brown does not say a fucking word about PGand E or Socal Edison and how THEY START ALL THE FIRES in this fucking state. Whether its a gas explosion like in San Bruno or The Woolsy and Paradise fires. They have cost tax payers not just literally billions but lives as well. 1200 are missing in Butte County still. Jerry Brown's family comes from oil. He even got a little scrutiny for using Ca gov geologists with helicopters and radar scanning his property in Nor Cal for oil. Open your eyes man. This is not a right vs left thing. They are fucking playing you!

Yosemite super volcano.

homeless start fires all the time.

>or you can get politically involved like a fucking normie and maybe actually change something.
>Participate in fundraisers and phone banking and all of the other stuff you need to do to get the people you want into office.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>in the cavalry
>being surprised when a dem wins in california

I like how they used the word NAB

>Two weeks after election
>We STILL don't know who won
>Ballots still coming in
>Races can still be changed to this day

Our system needs an overhaul, jesus christ

Attached: daniel.jpg (407x400, 34K)

California is full of faggots and illegals. Why are you surprised by this. Why is the local party not doing anything. Or did the Austrian race mixer tell you not to worry?

>he doesn't know about the massive voter fraud

mechanics just flew over my house

Fuck you

Another OC user here. Can confirm. Most of the people here are Mexicans, Asians, and upper middle class whites. All of them vote blue. Just forget about California it's a lost cause.

Now you know how they made California blue. And will keep it blue forever.

Attached: 1542508588910.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

We have a party that's been radicalized by the media. The average party activist believes that literal Hitler is in office and any action to remove him from power is just and good. That's why this is happening, there is no grand conspiracy but instead millions of individual people desperately trying to save the world from evil. They are wrong and we're rapidly approaching kill or be killed time.

This is true. I hope we can avoid it. We’re very quickly running out of time

>Where the motherfuck is Donald Trump
wasnt he busy tweeting out support for Pelosi?
LMAO