Whats wrong with some of these???

Im anti immigration for the most part; i think people arent entitled to immigrate to the US.
But with the platform of the Justice Democats, with the anti pac money, i totally agree with some of the things they expose as their core beliefs,
Republicans are just as bad a s the democrats with the debt, the unpaid liabilities, the army, etc.
But enlighten me, with some of their goals, what is wrong with these?

Attached: Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-platform-4.jpg (940x490, 94K)

First 3 are good. It's unfortunate that it comes as a.package with the rest of that shit

Attached: endgame.jpg (650x718, 215K)

Wrong, the last 2 are the only good ones.

Cleaning campaign financing would be swell. There should be a death penalty for bribing a government worker, and a death penalty for the government worker who accepts bribes.

>communism for all
>community housing for all
>asbestos removal jobs for all
>none of that good self-defence shit
>give up on jailing criminals
>abolish a few crimes to lessen the damage
>throw money into a shithole
>fight the weather (at any expense!!)
>put hillary in prison (I agree with this)
>state propaganda indoctrination now lasts 10 years longer (I do not agree with this)
>women already have rights fuck you
>lgbtqtp13braaps already have rights fuck you
>old people ALREADY FUCKING HAVE RIGHTS UGHHHH
>ban fun and recreation, try to control what other people do with their money

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? LITERALLY FUCKING BRAIN DAMAGE OPINIONS

Attached: GUNS-AND-CRIME-PREVENTION-Injury-Rates-by-Self-Protection-Method.png (1277x907, 66K)

She is a little shy

Attached: TheNewGirl.png (5000x1036, 3.62M)

Attached: 1386557537682.png (919x737, 122K)

>i'm gonna run on the platform that america should give every person in the world 3 million dollars a year for the rest of their lives.
>WTF how can you be against that?? are you evil or something????

Except the people who determine what "cleaning campaign financing" is will be rigging it for themselves and writing in loopholes to cheat the system, you know, like they do currently.

They are empty talking points. I have yet to see her explain how these programs would work/look like or how high my taxes would be raised to pay for said programs.

Green-Agree
Yellow-Dont care
Red-Disagree

Attached: politics.png (940x490, 799K)

I mean you’re moving in the right direction. What’s wrong with gun control, or not locking kids that don’t know any better in cages?

Attached: C8037AFC-C3F1-4CC0-8EB3-41FE23F9041D.jpg (384x313, 88K)

The problem is where are we going to get all the money for all those gibsmedats?

We’d actually save money

Attached: C57418E2-639A-4E04-99FD-9672F8AE0387.jpg (750x1112, 156K)

>What’s wrong with gun control
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Settle down, you sound like you’re crazy enough to shoot somebody.

I shot all over your mom's face last night. Does that count?

And u soun lik a bich. Faggit.

I don’t think so. She’s been dead for almost three years now, so you probably had to do some digging, and you definitely committed a felony. I’m not sure what that has to do with locking kids in cages that don’t know where they are in the first place though (*^_^*)

>so you probably had to do some digging
Is that what the kids are calling it?
And I put kids in the cage all the time. How else are you going to keep them out of trouble? Oxycontin?

>it puts the lotion on it's skin or else it's gets the hose again.

Attached: would you fuck me.jpg (500x273, 88K)

Wrong, the last one would make american banks completely uncompetitive against foreign banks. The American banking cartels aren't good but having foreign banking interests overseeing Americans money would be infinitly worse.

>And I put kids in the cage all the time. How else are you going to keep them out of trouble? Oxycontin?
Can’t figure out what it is about your message that people find so repulsive. Damn. What is she a witch or something?

Its weird how far down the rabbit hole we have gone that "Buffalo bill" from the Silence of the Lambs seems like a reasonable homosexual and Tranny compared to the modern ones at your average Gay pride parade

>Whats wrong with some of these?
No corporate welfare or tax cuts for billionaires, like the Republican / Trump policies.

Attached: monopoly-man-broke-clipart-free-clipart-830x944.jpg (500x569, 25K)

>Abolish ICE
That would be the end for me.

The means

>What is she a witch or something?
fuck off kid

>supporting the slippery slope of degeneracy
Kys

Man, you can’t say some bullshit and peace out like it was profound or something. Expand on that or it was irrelevant

Attached: 087F8700-192D-4B65-A824-D570E582C4D2.jpg (403x389, 30K)

Attached: AWITCH.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I normally only get to use this pic once a year, but here ya go.

Attached: timechange.png (900x581, 653K)