I’m worried for my white son

Alright Jow Forums I don’t want to sound melodramatic but I’m being increasingly concerned with the anti white and anti Male rhetoric being propagated by society and specifically how it’ll after my son growing up. He’s only 7 years old right now and whenever I see all the “ebil white men” shit I usually laugh because it’s ridiculous nonsense done by losers but now I’m beginning to worry about “what if my son heard this”. Again I know softness isn’t Jow Forums forte but I’m worried that In the coming years going through school and college that it might damage him in some way. He’s a really sweet kid and I think my wife protects him too much so he’s really innocent and tries to be kind to everyone. I don’t know why but it’s really starting to irk me. My wife as well, she was the first one to bring it up actually.
>>Any other parents of Jow Forums have the same worries?
>>Also how do I protect him or inoculate him from all this?
They think it’s okay to say bad things about white males because they’re powerful which means they should be able to take it but my boy only wants to play on the swing set with his friends and wouldn’t hurt a soul. Once I realized the threat of this I became completely infuriated by it all. Help Jow Forums

Attached: 267239AC-7144-48C2-94AE-A93F08360856.jpg (300x168, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPvAY9mA46g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your son will grow up in a multiculturalist, hyperfeminist dystopia where white men will be gradually systematically eradicated by the state. You should teach him firearms and survival skills and not worry so much about mean words in school.

The left and the degenerates have the advantage that they will be spending a lot more time with your son (via school), but you are his father.

Be the hero he deserves, be the example and the model that he needs. Most of the reason society is as fucked up as it is now is because parents forgot that they are walking living examples to their children. They want to have fun and party, but they forget that children are always learning from their parents whether the parents know it or not.

I would NOT teach your son to be a white power type; because that will eventually work against him. But I would certainly say that he's old enough to learn about thinking through what people say, and using reason and logic to decide which of it is true and which of it is not.

He will be holding a rifle with you and us

Like father like son. Your son's a weak little bitch so I guess you are too. Sounds like your wife is the only one with balls.

you gotta tell him the truth in tiny doses
>some stupid brown roastie almost runs you off the road "Look out for brown people son, they're dumb as rocks"
>nigger in the car next to you is making his windows rattle "I wish black people would have more consideration for others"
>"don't be so jewish you share with your little sister!"
etc etc etc

KILL WHITEY
whitey must die

Your son's going to get wiped out. You have no fucking clue what you did creating him. Now your son has to pay for your massive cowardice failing to fight back because you're a pussy faggot liberal. Even if you're a "conservative," you're still a faggot, spineless, coward liberal because you did nothing, ever, to fight for your own kind. Your son has no future thanks to you, you cowardly shithead optics cuck.

it is time for white man to die
die die die white man die
go to hell god damn white man
go die die go to hell

this

This.

Tell him not to talk to the brown/darkskinned people.

I big black man
I cut off white penis

He will be more patriotic and proud of his race than previous generations
Patriotism always exists in the greatest degree in rude nations, and in an early period of society. Like all other affections and passions, it operates with the greatest force where it meets with the greatest difficulties ... but in a state of ease and safety, as if wanting its appropriate nourishment, it languishes and decays”. ... "It is a law of nature to which no experience has ever furnished an exception, that the rising grandeur and opulence of a nation must be balanced by the decline of its heroic virtues”

do not send him to public school under any circumstances if you don't want to risk ~40% odds of him becoming a freak/self-hater/degenerate

It will affect every aspect of your son's future unless you are filthy rich. Get filthy rich, or prepare to go out fighting.

Homeschool, it's what I'm doing for my boy, no way I'm letting him be exposed to these degenerate commies.

Let him learn a martial art like boxing or taekwon do. He'll learn to respect others/ be respected, discipline, how to handle confrontations and most of all not to be a victim.
He can still be a sweet boy, but with self-confidence and danger awareness.

His son's fucked, as is every white male kid (and probably white female kid). Either a literal war happens or whites get exterminated. There is nothing more to say on this topic.

Look at America's history. Jow Forums is overreacting to what is likely. Yes there will be ugliness, just like when we had large amounts of Irish and Italian immigrants, but eventually it will calm down. I know you all like to point to South Africa, but the situations are much different.

yeah dude because 85 average IQ spics who refuse to integrate and even speak the fucking language suddenly making 30% of the population is just the same as 100 avg IQ italians from europe who learned english and integrated

Fuck you

21 y/o male here. Society will him not teach what a man haves to know. This is your job. Read books with him, go together in the woods and spend time in nature, teach him about values and virtues. Do not let him sissyfy.

Start brainwashing him bro

As an 18 year old zoomer maybe I can help you. I was raised on the internet was already browsing it at 10. I saw tons of anti white shit, it affected me but only for about 6 months. The fact of the matter was when I was around 13 I bought into it, niggers blasted shit music around me, culture was all in favor of niggers and white guys were portrayed as fucking lame, seriously whens the last time you've seen a mainstream fiction movie with a badass white male lead? Eventually though I learned this benefited me in no way, I opened history books and looked at the great accomplishments of my people, and realized America was built by whites, and for whites. by the time I was 15 I became a white supremacist I had realized races weren't equal (that was a long process filled with hours upon hours of research for me to come to that conclusion btw) and funny enough I grew up fine and normal, I've just revealed my views to almost no one except my best friend who thinks the same way I do. At school people think im just an average right winger no harm done lol.

But generally what im trying to say is this might only push him in the right direction, he will run along the wrong part of media and see something anti white, let it build up and eventually throw in subtle redpills and get him on your side, that's obviously a while from now, but the best info I can give.

Attached: T4loHcxO.jpg (724x724, 84K)

DEATH TO WHITE PEOPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=SPvAY9mA46g

Be the man you want him to be. And make him burn his stuffed animals when he turns 10

Attached: 1542390974740.jpg (800x481, 71K)

Has a good points.

Young people nowaday a raised by and in the internet. Show your son imageboards, but not Youtube.

Start giving him redpills on race
And name the Jew too faggit

show your flag...

Attached: 1477234910463.jpg (600x534, 147K)

It will damage him. Think about home school.

>procreating is bad goy
>you didn't die for israel

Attached: 23862483127478f29be2ac8dfb8460eb0a4450cea91acf4348e85365466386c3.jpg (378x600, 26K)

It's a hard choice. You want him to have social skills for when he starts dating. Just move to a majority white public school. Hell, move to Washington and join the northwestern front while you're at it

That fitness model is clearly a faggot, probably molests the son

FPBP

Whatever you say
>t. Bf above 25%

Public school? Are you fucking serious? That alone is a betrayal to him. Especially knowing what you know. It should be the parents responsibility to educate their own children.

Attached: who do you think is in charge.png (807x647, 779K)

Whatever you do don't FORCE your views on him. Teenagers rebel
>raised in a Christian houseld
>hard athiest phase

Also change his name to something cool like Arminius

they only rebel when OP is a faggot
in this case, OP is a faggot

And in which case is OP not a faggot

Attached: 1541684443416.jpg (680x471, 65K)

another timeline perhaps

a good study of history from all sides is the red pill
humanity has not changed much in the last 3000 years
the present day is a quagmire of misdirection
cui bono ?

You're conflating Christian European immigrants from moderately developed countries with non western non Christian migrants who are similarly unskilled laborers as those Italians and Irish, but who will be arriving in a post industrial society rather than an industrial one. What work do we even have for them that they can do? Do you know how much time and money it takes to transform an illiterate in their own language into a productive citizen in a 21st century western society?

Fucking kek Ji Goe is the best id ive ever seen

>it might damage him in some way
It will definitely damage him and it is designed to damage him in the goal of subjugation. The plan of these reprobates is to genocide white people.

Start "him" on estrogen therapy, and maybe he won't grow up to be a piece of shit l like his dad.

do everything in your power to foster a interest in fitness and history and European culture (literature, music, ect), try to explain principles like honor and dignity and self respect and why they are so important. its important to teach him social and linguistic skills too, you dont want him to become a black triangle like most the degenerates on this site

Attached: 1.jpg (680x1020, 56K)

this

This

FPBP

What the fuck is wrong you man. Jesus christ

I get the feeling this is CIA data collection. Fuck off

as user said though you cant really force it though, parenting is a little more complicated than that, from what ive seen both as a kid and as an adult watching my niece and nephew grow up, you cant just say "ok time to exersize" and treat it like a chore, even you if you explain why its important it wont sink in fully because they are too inexperienced to really understand, or at least thats the way it was for me, my dad tried so hard to instill good values in me, bless him, but i just didnt get it until i was older and it was "too late". you really gotta lead by example and show them that it can actually feel good to treat your body and your mind with respect by doing so yourself and being a living testament to the beautiful things westernized civilization can achieve, become his hero essencially, and if it works, help him follow in your footsteps.

also as much as it might seem like a liberal thing to say its also important to teach him to communicate about his thoughts and emotions and such and not be cold in that cartoonish "manly" way because being that way not only shows a lack of respect for ones self but also can inhibit judgement in the long run

Attached: 1542306720252.jpg (851x905, 116K)

Reminder: never share information or photos of your children on the internet.

Private or home school if possible.
Teach lots of history, have lots of books around.
Teach music, piano will do.
Do sports, spend lots of time outside.
Limit exposure to electronic devices and the internet.

to extend on what i said about being sensitive to your emotions, you might think that makes you a bitch or that emotions impair a mans judgement, but think of it this way, emotions are an important part of being human, its important to not let them take control obviously but in my opinion a real man keeps them in check by facing them head on and learning to grab them by the horns and seize control, even if that means learning to outwardly express yourself. a real man does NOT simply run away from his emotions or keep them bottled up, afraid to face them

You are a thot. Show tits or get off this board.

This

Actually, I don't want to see your saggy tits, just go dry up somewhere else.

lol im a 25 year old lad, theres no need to take what i said as a personal attack my sub human little black triangle

Attached: 1531289375271.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

You are a lying bitch is what you are. Your games don't work here, hun.

lol keep lashing out, gas chamber fodder, i hope you realize how much of a subhuman you are making yourself look by attacking me for promoting masculinity, unless this is some sort of false flag to try and make me look good. if you were a man you would have a sense of self awareness so i find your accusation ironic anyway

move into a red state.

That meme flag is ALWAYS a shill.

You are an adult with a child.
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously)
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has quintupled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. See that Descartes quote about acting like a fool and good company. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

You have failed as a parent if you take anything that

Learn some goddamn critical thinking and maybe your kid won't make the same mistake you did

Attached: 1417465622957.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

> if you were a man you would have a sense of self awareness so i find your accusation ironic anyway

I'm not a man but a soul completely subservient to Jesus Christ. I know a demon when I see one and I'm calling you out.

name ONE single thing that ive said in this thread that is wrong and why, ONE thing ive said that could somehow lead someone down a bad road

kys nerd

being said, is partially correct. You are an adult, why are you asking for child rearing advice on Jow Forums? Visit your local library classics section.

Pretty much every kid is nice at 7.

There's nothing you can do it will hurt him. All you can do is let him know that his teachers are retarded faggots, he should just go with the flow, and that he should do this, that and the other to win in adult life.

Yikes.
You are a huge faggot

Attached: image.png (800x649, 70K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace and you emit conflict and chaos, hense, you are from Satan.

Well he is naked in the right pic...

>assuming your child’s gender

Attached: 8E9580A8-A3BD-4D9E-BBEE-FEAB79115F43.jpg (250x220, 16K)

i dont think satan has an interest in turning fathers into heros again, though what you're doing would certainly catch his eye

Attached: 1541986800686.jpg (800x993, 277K)

Why using a literal vain faggot in his underwear as an example? U lost

Satans art is deception.

This. Baste and testosteronepilled

yea id like to think satan would be cunning enough to pretend to be the good guy and use that position as a pedestal to attack others giving wholesome advise on raising men during a time when men are struggling so hard in order to discredit them and cause the problems men and by extension the world is facing to continue spiraling out of control and cause further chaos and degeneracy and hedonism

you are transparent, shoo

Attached: 2001kinoodessey.jpg (1920x810, 63K)

Grow a pair.

>Northwest public school
If you're in Portland or Seattle, nooooooooooooo. Noooooooooooooooooooo.

Dear FBI / CIA lurk more, you still glow.

Not home-schooling your white son in this day and age? Some white supremacist you are.