Why do Republicans love to defend rapists?

Why do Republicans love to defend rapists?

Attached: 1525906347240.jpg (720x695, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8135653/
youtube.com/watch?v=vQvSEGqwiUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Innocent until proven guilty you roastie whore

yes I'm sure that's a fair and accurate framing of the proposed rule.

9/10 'victims' are lying.
They are the rapists

>kennedy

How dare you afford someone the right to confront their accuser? Imagine if that was a constitutional right.

>willing to go to court
>not willing to allow the defendant to crossexamine their accuser

>Kennedy
>not a bunch of degenerate drunk rapists

you know Mayor Quimby on the Simpsons is just all the Kennedys rolled up into one barely exaggerated character right?

I'm usually a MAGApede but the provision of the law that requires the accuser to be naked and chained to the floor, ass up, is a little bit extreme for my tastes

imagine responding to something like this in this way, is everyone who accuses someone of something automatically a "survivor" I want to beat these people's heads in with a stone mallet

"
Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense."
Potato nigger doesn't believe in the 6th Amendment. He's either drunk or not an American.

Boomers on the internet were a mistake. Kill all boomers.

Attached: A678FF9A-640A-47F7-9B70-727FC74F2C73.jpg (704x899, 214K)

Joe learned from the best

Attached: leave no survivors.jpg (600x347, 62K)

Joe Kennedy III raped me.
He should kill himself .... because.
Believe all victims.
And no I will not answer questions. I want him to lynch himself.

>t.drooling joe

Attached: 2ii4.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Republicans love the constitution, which recognizes due process. Not everyone believes the law should be administered by your fee fees cuck.

go back you fucking one-liner kike

Haha yeah

Gee, I wonder why. Is it because damn near everything is works against the male species?

Attached: 1542313906297.jpg (575x767, 128K)

Attached: 1542012081018.jpg (580x924, 98K)

Fuck Off Joe or I will spent your entire inheritance on women studies charities

Its called due process you commie.

OP just raped me ... where do I go for justice?

Women feel raped when they let a guy sleep with them and he never calls back. The allegations are nothing more then revenge.

Literally in the constitution.

Why do schools even handle cases like this at all? Isn't rape a criminal matter? Moreover, why do they keep the woman anonymous, while accepting 'evidence' that a courtroom would deem inadmissible, like hearsay and "witnesses" who weren't at the event?

Oh, I also forgot the part where they then take that inadmissible evidence and using it as an excuse to expel the male student and ruin his name forever.

He should know, his cousin forcibly raped a woman.

HELP! THE KENNEDYS HAVE HAD ME TRAPPED IN THEIR RAPE DUNGEON SINCE THE 60's! I NEED AN IMMEDIATE HEARING AND A GOFUNDME!

>survivor

This tweet is unreal. Destroy a man's life and don't even allow basic due process. Joe Kennedy is a disgrace.

Link you one post fag

>Full stop.
>Hello there fellow millennials

title ix "hearings" aren't court though. they're less legitimate Nuremberg trials only.

Look at his family, after JFK they all went off the reservation.

>This is absolutely sickening
Criiiiinnnnnnnnnnge

Old AF fag here. We used to have those in the First Sgt’s office

41% of tape allegations are false. Spread this study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8135653/

So how inane can this believe all women thing get? It seems like we're sliding pretty continually for the last couple years, where a few years ago most reps would say a moderate 'we need to hear both sides and collect evidence' and now it's inching towards 'secure accused rapists without bond until they prove their innocence'
Some colleges have started preliminary 're-education' for toxic masculinity but If dems get power back I feel like we'll start having more 'preventative' measures introduced.

>I'm usually a (((one of you, goyim))) but----
This is how we know you're a kike faggot.

My sexual orientation is rapist, don't fucking discriminate!

Because stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=vQvSEGqwiUI

>just made up bullshit
>"if I spread the lie enough it makes it true!"

This is why people call the left "fake news."

This.
We should generally return to more traditional ways of judging criminals.
Trial by ordeal worked well for centuries and it helped to keep crime in check.
Those new, ultra-liberal ideas like presuming innocence in an accused person only enable crime.

>subhuman honk
I agree. We should be able to hang you on hearsay. We should have an African migrant be your judge too.

Attached: drool.jpg (628x353, 45K)

A kennedy family member, with all their history, is saying a man cannot cross examine his accuser? Jack, robert and teddy would be ashamed.

>Kennedy
Read the sixth amendment you literal scum.

Sloppy Joe is trying to distract from his cum lips

Just because people that do that get caught doing it, doesn't mean it's as common as you think. You're just being exposed to such cases and overestimate how much it occurs.

Rapists are real they have always existed. You're living in the fucking USA full of Niggers and Spics.

Look at how much rape has skyrockted in European countries with foreign immigrants from MENA region.

Joe Kennedy the Turd is some kind of male feminist when his relatives abused women constantly. Ya know what they say "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"

Are they saying a woman that was raped can't be strong?

Are you implying that women are too weak to help throw their abusers in jail?

#BelieveWomen

Attached: Jos_and_Potiphars_wife_1454.jpg (400x572, 146K)