Gibs me dat govunah whye boi

Candidate with the most votes won
>Democracy failed

Is this bitch for real?

Attached: E6FD66A7-36FB-461F-A78C-EE2387D8B1F1.jpg (731x826, 137K)

yes, it failed to send your ancestors back to Africa

ih wuh huh tuhn

Yep nothing to see here, she’s the Governor elect running the election commission and bringing up unsubstantiated voter fraud and actively suppressing voter turnout

Oh wait, that’s Brian Kemp and if he was blue you’d all be pissing your diapers in fury rn

Maybe she's talking about some black lady named democracy that was supposed to purge more red votes, but either failed to or didn't purge enough.

x>y

she failed at math

thank god
>t. georgian

>voter fraud and suppression
You're right, that is unsubstantiated. Only fraud in Florida was mixing tainted ballots, and we all know who was responsible for that one.

>some black lady named democracy

Attached: 1539651366797.png (810x793, 576K)

Her appearance is beyond disturbing.

Why the fuck would I care about the governor of the aids ridden state of Georgia. Atlanta is the most disgusting degenerate state east of California.

I’ll give Gillum credit - he took back his concession when vote was close enough then recount still showed him behind so he just said congrats. This is a full scale chimp out.

no civilized person would ever want that to be their elected representative

But he’s not.

You don't walk unless the white man says you can walk.

Attached: whiteman.jpg (400x290, 36K)

no fucking way is that thing the same species as me. no. fucking. way.

kemp is a fucking pussy. Can only win by tossing out votes

i am deeply indebted to whomever voted against that ugly nigger bitch. thank you.

Kinda tells you that in the democrats’ ideal version of democracy, only they win elections.

>only they win elections
so European style democracy

Every fucking vote tally showed her behind and Kemp over 50%. Tell me again why she thought she should get a runoff?

I'd ask if this nigga fo real but unfortunately we all already know she is.

BYE BYE NIGGER!

fun fact, most minorities in georgia are in the shithole known as atlanta

libtards only give a shit about the actual count when they face losing

Do you believe this also for the democratic candidates who, despite getting 52% of the votes, only got 3 seats, while the republicans got 10 seats due to gerrymandering?

>Can only win by tossing out votes

What votes got tossed out?

Ay elections be raysis n shieeeeeet

Attached: CE213CF0-54E8-4D82-87E4-D6563495F27B.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

the lefties can vote for any clowns when they can. over here in quebec some people voted for that thing.

She's Catherine Dorion and she's part of the Quebec Solidair party and she compared a project thata good majority of the people/deputee suports to a line of cocain.

Attached: 68d0503e-ff12-4262-83e7-69941193951a_JDX-1x1_WEB.jpg (500x417, 29K)

>let illegals vote or you're suppressing voters!
oh you!

>your signature doesnt match you signature when you were 15
>must be a mismatch
>hurrdurr I'm a retard

Republicans in 2015
>THE ELECTION IS GONNA BE A SHAM!
>DEMOCRATS ARE GONNA RIG THE ELECTION AND HACK THE POLLS

Democrats in 2015
>You're an idiot if you think anything can interfere with our election enough to qualify as rigging

Republicans in 2016
>Lol there was not rigging, fraud, or sham
>Clean race

Democrats in 2016
>MUH RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE
>ELECTION HACKING
>MANIPULATION

Republicans in 2018
>Clean races all around this time
>No one be a faggot about it

Democrats in 2018
>DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN FAILED
>MUH RUSSIA (still)
>I FOUND MORE BALLOTS!

Republicans need to own up they started this shit. It's like swearing in front of your child, do it once and they'll think it's acceptable behavior forever

>president lost popular vote despite that not counting
>"democracy has failed us"
>governor won popular vote but was republican
>"democracy has failed us"
These people have the grace of a hippopotamus.

>Republicans need to own up they started this shit.
The public polling is what started it and it was always skewed heavily in favor of Hillary. If anything the Republicans proved themselves right and the Dems continue to be scheming fucks.

both sides cheat but the Republicans are honest about it
they rig it out in the open through gerrymandering
Dems rig it through secret backroom deals and cackling nigger witches sitting in the vote counting room throwing out every third GOP ballot
"nope, they don't be winnin' this time, uh-uh!"

Attached: planet-of-the-apes-lincoln-memorial.jpg (1400x700, 127K)

How much did the signatures differ? I'm sure they weren't throwing ballots out for minor differences, especially considering how this was going through the courts and receiving significant scrutiny by both D's and R's. Seems like a perfectly reasonable policy to me. How much has your signature and writing style changed between early adulthood and today? If you say anything other than "very little" or "not at all," you're probably part of a tiny minority. If signatures don't match, there's really no way to verify the person who filled out and mailed in the ballot is the person who registered. In fact, mismatching signatures would throw up red flags in damn near anything else in life, such as banking.

yeah like if Shrek were a black woman

>Is this bitch for real?

Attached: 666.jpg (720x573, 71K)

If you can call literally making up numbers as "polling." You are right though, since 2015 Democrats have increasingly become so scheming and so dirty that even Bill Maher commented that it's horse shit and making the Democrats look like shit.

2015/16
>Poll manipulation by media
>Striking down Voter ID
>Scheming against Sanders

>Ballot stuffing (And advocating for it)
>Illegals voting (And advocating for it)
>Blue Wave media manipulation
>BELIEVE WOMEN

They just went from background schemes to full fucking retard in less than 2 years.

Agreed. However, you also have to add low level voter suppression for Republicans
>Mostly black area
>1 polling place for 50 miles
>Voter ID laws are passed and when it's close to election time for some reason every DMV near or around a minority neighborhood is conveniently closed until after the elections
>Pushes against early voting
Though on that point, I do agreed with the guys from FtN that if you're an adult, with no ID, and are incapable of taking a day off work (for good reason) to vote then you're a non-functional member of society and your word should mean jack and shit.

>how much did they differ
I gave my signature to the dmv and I was 15 for my learners permit. It look nothing like my current signature. And guess who's most likely to have undefined signatures? Young people, the more likely liberal. And the faggot infowars autists try to bitch about voter fraud

Dymocracie Jackson

For real? Yes. Just nigging like always.
>democracy failed
Democrats failed.

Stacy Abrams for president!

Why note vote in person? Why not update your signature on file? etc.

Sure it would be nice if voters didn't have to jump through these hoops. But we also need to take reasonable measures to help ensure only people who have the legal right to are allowed to cast votes. I don't necessarily think a signature is the best way to ensure that, but it is what it is.

>Democracy fails when people don't vote how you want them to
The left/jews only like Democracy when their approved candidates win, no matter if it's through fraud or subversion when they believe the means justify the ends

Attached: 8d36a6c211955893e0f92364c309a2d7ff022f3def570c06f78ad900ab3384c4.png (363x376, 107K)

I dunno, I don't really buy the early voting meme. This year more people than ever voted early and it actually skewed right (comparatively). It's wouldn't be in their best interest, and given it's growing it doesn't really seem like they're trying to stop it.

Because early voting is when most minorities vote. Most Republicans could easily make it to the polls on election day and would actually try to. My university campus had a polling place for anyone registered in the city and we're dead center of the county. Fucking place was a ghost town all day and the people running it lamented how many people they had on record who were students that could vote, that lived on campus, and didn't show up.

They tried, but it resulted in Liberia, which is an actual stain on reality.

This was for voter registrations

But sure. Take the reasonable measures, but verifying via signs is goddamn asshat retarded. Which hey, sometimes you get retatds in charge of the election, but this was kemp