Lugenpresse?

I remember seeing articles from Vox saying that a good way to prevent forest fires is to remove fuel from forest floors. Now this website is saying that "raking" is illogical and stupid. Anyone care to find sources from this website or others that show the doublethink?

earther.gizmodo.com/trump-suggests-california-wildfires-can-be-avoided-by-r-1830516283

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 7.53.20 PM.png (720x482, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinetraining.nwcg.gov/
lhc.ca.gov/report/fire-mountain-rethinking-forest-management-sierra-nevada
youtube.com/watch?v=ajPpP3vbD5c
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZmxmrVCaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does he insult the Canadians? WTF?! Focus on California, useless President.

I've never been more ashamed of my president. Absolute embarrassment. I wish I could have Obama back, Reddit.

Attached: 1518712543558.jpg (448x508, 74K)

lol nice one

DAY OF THE RAKE!

You should be scared not defending this, leaf.

I have yet to see them say anything truthful soooooo.

Is this a subtle jab at Trudeau?

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 79K)

What's subtle about it?

well he isn't wrong, but americans are the laziest people in the world and would rather just deal with the fires. most of the dipshits where i live can't even rake their own yard.

Is Lügenpresse a term in english language now?

>leafs responsible for the Californian holocaust
No need to thank us.

Go back to raking

California is closest in culture to Canada when it comes to politics. That kind of thing.

>my ID
Well I may be a rat, but that's a solid Dex score, so I guess I can deal with it.

these elitists and kikes don't understand that he's communicating in these simple terms in order to reach a wide audience - Trump, unlike elites, actually gives a shit about people who happen to be stupid. They need to hear this information as well. He has the best words.

Raking and spot burning is what you have to do if you live in a bushfire zone California was to busy protecting illegals and got burned

Wouldn't surprise me that some of the illegals may be responsible. Go out for picnic somewhere and leave the hot BBQ or throw a cigarette into some bush.

Day of the rake confirmed

There’s a difference betwen clearing out brush from forests and individuals raking their yards.
It’s stupid to try and convince anyone the President meant “clearing out brush from forests” when he was talking about raking.

Donald Trump is senile and retarded in public.

Citizens go out for bbqs and accidentally set forest fires too. Why is that an “illegals” thing?

Wild Land fire fighter here, took this season off but did four years, two of which on a hot shot crew.

Ask me anything.

You live in california so do you have aids?

Because they might not know the risks as well if they just arrived in the country. Was just a guess.

yes its calis fault due to over regulations

if any of you actually want to learn some shit

onlinetraining.nwcg.gov/

It's an "illegals" thing because 90% of wild land fire fighter are white and we get paid shit for wages in california while illegals get dream act shekels and paid grants by the state.

No, Im not a nigger and I don't do drugs. You live in Canada, do you suck cocks?

The California government even created a report that forest mismanagement was a big problem and contributed to fires.

>During its review, the Commission found that California’s forests suffer from neglect and mismanagement, resulting in overcrowding that leaves them susceptible to disease, insects and wildfire.

lhc.ca.gov/report/fire-mountain-rethinking-forest-management-sierra-nevada

Yes it's true, but there's no other reliable media or press that will argue against the mainstream. If they do argue against the mainstream they are simple labeled bias or "nazi" and pushed to the fringes. NPC's don't read real journalism they read propaganda and it's all they've ever known.

Attached: images.jpg (345x146, 7K)

Of course I do white twink sodomist

Attached: b4f.jpg (600x434, 31K)

Visits multiple towns in California for several hours and they finally found one thing he said they could pounce on -- ignoring literally anything and everything else that occurred during his visit.

Fucking media is pathetic.

>You live in Canada, do you suck cocks?
Not him but this should be a rhetorical question.

Attached: cpt101412540_high.jpg (650x477, 58K)

have you ever met Smokey the Bear in person?

it's not a joke

Attached: 1495162747614.jpg (517x650, 67K)

There are millions of square miles of forest in the US - Home depot won't have enough rakes to do the job.

No, but while bow hunting I ran into a black bear and her cub and almost shit myself in fear.

You don't have to defend your beliefs with such doubt like a pussy, you were right, tell the guy to go fuck himself. One of the worst things they do is drive their cars for 2 hours to the swim spot and then park it in some tall grass. It catches fire after about 15 minutes.

Makes sense. The refugees we have here do stupid shit too when outside.

Because nationalists care about their home and environment, working to better and improve both man and nature.

Illegals and immigrants don't care about host nation and destroy and litter

>the absolute state of /pol

Yes. So is "Final Solution".

Right, because several people pointed out to Jerry Brown (CA gov) that you can predict conditions by the moisture going from winter to spring. This year's conditions suggested danger: lots and lots of flammable grass and small bushes growing rapidly. They asked Gov Brown to increase the state crews that go out to clear this brush. Brown said no.

He also fucks dogs, Mr. E.

aye hecm/faller here

what state you out of?

Oh come on, your argument is that he needs to name the proper yard tool?

>1 week ago
OMG TRUMP CAUSED THE WILD FIRES BY CUTTING FUNDING SO THAT PARK RANGERS COULDN'T DO CONTROLLED BURNS

>Today
Holy Shit Drumpf is so dumb. He actually suggested that we clean up the leaves on the ground.
The absolute state of Democrats.

The only people affected by LA brushfires are the ultra-wealthy. We plebs in the concrete jungle just smell the smoke.

im happy to hear that

remember when Obama said something useful like suggesting to check your tire pressure?

That's what this is.

Ironic that a leaf made this post.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a joke aimed at /pol
He def gets people to monitor this place. I wouldn't be surprised if he was familiar with a few of our memes.

Well there aren't any more mexicans left to rake mr. President because YOU DEPORTED THEM ALL!

This reminds me of when he was attacked for saying Clinton acid washed her computer. They're ignoring that he's right to get into him for semantics

Attached: cover32.jpg (780x440, 27K)

You're lucky it wasn't a brown bear

Cali.

You're private as a faller, right?

Memes are leaking into reality again.

Get ready to get reiterating Canada

Attached: E733409D-1B1F-4785-8551-2C053ABC4EC9.gif (600x366, 3.87M)

i wish we had a similar recurring disaster in NY that would only affect the richfags. sandy was so fucking fun, seeing all those beamers lined up at the gas station for blocks and blocks.

Well yes, that will work, especially if you don't want to burn it away in a controlled manner like the Cali Dems.

Though, hundreds of people with brush cutters, mulchers and bins, is what you'd do.

naa state AK

I was picked up for Helitak ( I do seasonal because I have retirement from Army) this season but used my GI bill instead.

Did you start on a crew then transition to falling?

sounds like some jobs that need filling

What a glorious debate. Gets the media to admit that hillary committed crimes while trying to make him seem wrong.

Attached: 1532731201903.jpg (465x551, 34K)

Which is exactly what they're doing now because he said "raking" instead of "clearing the underbrush." The best part is that liberal friends will ask me about dumb shit like THIS instead of the caravan, or Broward County's mystery votes, or any other issue that actually matters

Attached: 1487290656099.jpg (1203x945, 268K)

>be canadian
>be leaf
>trump mentions "raking"
>get triggered
>reeeeeeeeeee
just

this

too bad americans are being fooled by these (((media outlets)))

lmao jesus christ

california is a democrat state,id rather get the marshmello's out then actually do something to help the same people who brag about being the "resistance" to the same president who's dumb enough to help them

FPBP

Trump could say the Earth is round and he'd turn the left and lugenpresse into flat Earthers overnight.

Whatever trump says, they will say the opposite. It's a quick way for them to lose all credibility. They want to make everything he says into something that's not correct. So they have no problem contradicting themselves. It's basic forest management what he's saying. Known by anyone with any kind of expertize or understanding of these sort of things. But ofcourse they will say these things are not true because drumpf says it should have been done. California has violated all recommendations in this regard for years, and this is why the fire became so massive.

>Trump could say the Earth is round and he'd turn the left and lugenpresse into flat Earthers overnight.
Right it is just joke level. They could have articles of their own papers saying the exact opposite some time back, but they do it anyways. Because they don't care about that.

>Trump: The Earth is round
>MSM: Trump doesn't know the Earth is an oblate spheroid, impeach!

The construction of the media has the exact same problems that hitler pointed out. Now you can say hitler wasn't right about other things. But this one he nailed imo. Read the text in pic related. It's so spot on. And this is an issue no matter what else it is you believe in. As long as you have a press that operates on those premises. There is no such thing as freedom of the press or a free press. This is why they are so busy going after alternative media outlets. Since they are not under control in the same way of these handful of owners. iirc the whole thing with fake news was actually started by the big media, because the alternative media was contradicting their bullshit, so they are not interested in alternative media/small independent media existing. This then got flipped back on the big media, with people calling them fake news instead. Which i think was highly appropriate.

Attached: hitler_on_free_press_and_plutocracy_rule_by_wealth.jpg (1024x484, 93K)

Since there is no law demanding the press to be completely objective in their reporting. This construct does not work as intended. Instead those who own those media organizations are busy telling you what they want you to THINK. Rather than simply reporting what is going on. Which is what you think you are paying them to do. But that's not what they are doing. When they operate like that. They mold public oppinion and are thus an enemy of the people. Because they only serve the ones who own them. And whatever political agenda or otherwise, that those who own them believe in. And this is the problem.

And when they are allowed to lie or misconstrue things on top of it. It gets even worse. Because they might post a retraction in some obscure place. But 90% of the people who read that initial information. will NEVER READ THE RETRACTION. So they based their oppinions in life on what they initially read. And they are well aware of how that works.

Lemme get this straight. So a few months ago, even a week ago, we were all in agreement that you need to remove dry brush because it's a fire hazard. Now Trump says dry brush is a fire hazard and suddenly the lugenpresse are spinning on their heads spazzing and slamming the "not truth!" button on their twatters while pissing their britches in haste.
If Trump said 2+2=4 these cunts would label it "false" and come up with roundabout quantum equations trying to force it to equal five.
How NPC do you need to be to believe anything the lugenpresse says these days? A five year old with a functioning brain could destroy these cunts in five seconds.

Is this a LIHOP targeting a white (94%) community

youtube.com/watch?v=ajPpP3vbD5c
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZmxmrVCaQ