AIDS is a HOAX

HIV is apparently an old virus that has infected people for hundreds of years. It does not cause AIDS. In fact, "AIDS" isn't even a disease, but a name for diseases like pnemonia when it appears in HIV+ positive people.

At least, this is what Dr Deusberg is claiming.

I just watched this clip and don't know what to believe. Help me out. Is HIV/AIDS just a hoax to get free money for?

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=pB8g0b-FkW0

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQCKb1JV-4A
petmd.com/cat/conditions/infectious-parasitic/c_ct_feline_immunodeficiency_virus_infection
youtube.com/watch?v=IifgAvXU3ts
youtube.com/watch?v=aPMpD-Zkv6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That probably explains why so many ETHNIC GERMANS ARE NATURALLY IMMUNE TO HIV

This research/video seems pretty old. So perhaps new discoveries have been made since these claims came out that would prove the link between HIV and AIDS?

Well according to this Doctor, it won't matter if you get HIV or not. AIDS can apparently happen in people who aren't even HIV positive. He claims AIDS is caused by lifestyle (hard drugs or homosexuality), not a virus.

it killed a lot of fags and that's a good thing.

This Doctor also claims AIDS is a fake disease and supposedly injects himself with HIV live on television to prove his case.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQCKb1JV-4A

FIV or Feline AIDS in Cats
petmd.com/cat/conditions/infectious-parasitic/c_ct_feline_immunodeficiency_virus_infection

lol you mean radiation poisoning

Dr. Deusberg
>berg

I have known two people who died of AIDS. AIDS stands for advanced immune deficiency syndrome. It is caused by HIV which stands for human immunodeficiency virus. The HIV virus basically weakens the immune system to the point that it is non-existent. This is the point you have AIDS which allows otherwise harmless illnesses to kill you, basically. So yes, AIDS int a thing that kills you, other illness do. AIDS is a state where your body’s immune system is fucked from fighting the HIV virus. It’s a well known fact that this is what happens.

he died from AIDS after injecting himself with pozed blood to prove it wasn't a disease

That’s bollocks, AIDS is specifically linked to HIV. There are many ways to destroy your immune system though, yes, including drugs. Also, cancer treatments etc.
The doctor is just a twat blaming fags lifestyles on aids. My dad wasn’t gay and neither were his friends who died of it. They contracted HIV from blood transfusions and treatments for heamophilia. They did not have bad lifestyles. The dr is talking bollocks.

Apparently he is full German. Wikipedia says:

"Duesberg grew up during World War II, raised as a Catholic in Germany.[21] He moved to Berkeley, California, in 1964 to work at the University of California, Berkeley, following completion of a PhD in chemistry at the University of Frankfurt.[21]"

Ha! Rekt.

If you want to know some real cool stuff about HIV then read this thread from the top

Yes, apparently people doing blood transfusions can get AIDS too. Anti-AIDS/HIV drugs are a major cause of actually causing AIDS. I really appreciate your input btw, I remember your posts about your father from another thread a few days ago. Sorry about your loss.

But would appreciate if you watched the video and then let me know what you think of the claims.

Did you father ever take antiviral drugs like AZT?

>reading the subject
>burning aromatics in all fields before typing this response

he died from a heart attack 2 months later, dumb ass jew
also i dont know if this is true or not, but im not about to do some dumb shit and risk that shit at all

False. That wasn't him. And the Doctor who did that (video linked a few posts above) died of a "heart attack" four months after injecting himself on TV. He never contracted HIV even though he tried.

Haha what a faggot

Yes, the AZT accelerated his condition leading to the onset of AIDS. I also know other HIV sufferers who did not take AZT and who still died though. It’s all in that thread I linked. I went into detail about things on that.

> →
I actually read that whole thread when it was live. Those friends also had hemophilia right? Could it have been the hemophilia causing the deaths of these people (and not "AIDS"), and your father dying even quicker because he was poisoned by AZT?

yes of course the whole AIDS HIV bullshit is fake remember when they said it was going to kill every nigger in Africa and instead their population went through the roof?

One weird thing is, I actually live in South Africa normally (just visiting Sweden atm). I am very paranoid about HIV so I always HIV test women before I sleep with them. I have tested about 20 black women in total. None have been HIV positive. Statistically, 30% of those women from that age group should've been positive. Is that just luck or is it something else going on?

Apparently 90% of HIV positive people in South Africa know that they are infected. And yet when I speak to people, most don't even know anybody who has HIV.

This has nothing to do with AIDS and the initial question at hand though, but it's still a bit strange to me.

You don’t die from heamophilia unless you bleed to death basically. It just means your blood doesn’t clot. I’ve watched the first 5 min and he’s already wrong, just because antibodies are present for the HIV virus does not mean you are immune. It’s a nasty virus for this reason. It keeps your immune system fighting it even after it’s created the anti-bodies. To the point your immune system gives up and is wiped out. I forget the exact way it does this, it’s probsbly on Wikipedia lol. Or try the tainted blood YouTube channel, there is lots of info on there.
Pic related in the comments btw.
I’m off to bed, by all means keep investigating but I don’t believe you will find a conspiracy about the virus link to aids. AZT accelerates it I think but even without it you die. You can see this in Africa, people who get the retro viral treatment don’t die of aids and those that don’t do.
I think the conspiracy surrounding aids is the Bayer company experimenting with it, the same company that just took over Monsanto the food production company responsible for roundup and gmo foods. That might be worth looking into ;)
Night

Attached: D9E9EEE8-0726-495A-B4BF-D9F3D0707F26.png (750x1334, 512K)

I don’t think it’s that bad in south Africa is it? I think it’s mostly prevalent in the west Africa region.

Actually South Africa is the most infected country in Africa. Supposedly 20% of the population has it. It's 30-35% for black women aged 20-30.

Btw there was another guy in the comments who said he was born with HIV and now was over 40 years old, never took any antivirals and never got sick. So who knows man.

It's amazing to finally encounter someone else on the internet who understands this. I've explained it in the most simplest terms to people, and despite the massive education on HIV and AIDS in the 90s people are still complete morons as to how one is the virus and the other is the compromised condition caused by it.

Nasty. Well, enjoy your research. Nighty night!

Here is a nobel prize winner also questioning the link between HIV and AIDS:

Sleep well.

But how can the virus cause a condition 10-20 years later? AIDS is apparently the death of T-Cells, but HIV does not kill T-cells and it only affects about 1-5% of your total t-cells in the body.

AIDS is simply what you get categorized as having when the T-Cell count of whatever unit of measurement of blood falls under a certain amount. Which they have defined as being the minimum for having a proficient enough immune system for fighting off opportunistic infections and viruses.

Attached: Examples-of-2D-grids-used-for-wave-propagation-simulations-a-Chebyshev-grid-with.png (806x514, 484K)

Exactly. But where is the proof that this degradation of t-cells are caused by HIV?

Yea, it's all a big scam goy.

Go get fucked in your asshole if you want. It's no problem. Aids is a trick started by the church to get you to be miserable for the rest of your life.

Have fun, chill out, suck a few dicks . NBD

who cares. lyme disease was literally created by the jews to keep people from enjoying the forests.
who gives a shit about some FAG virus

>heart attack
Nothing to see here guys.

Kek, I guess seeing people die from it gives you an understanding.
Just a quicky before bed. Think of it like the HPV virus, the one that causes genital warts. It’s tested for by detecting antibodies the same as hiv. Also like hiv it is never cured by those anti bodies. You can develop an outbreak at any time due to stress and things. This is because your body’s immune system is reduced at times of stress. So the hpv virus kicks in. Unlike hpv the HIV virus is always active and your body is constantly fighting it. Eventually it can overwhelm your immune system. This is probably accelerated by a bad lifestyle or stress and explains why some people remain ‘healthy’ for longer periods of time with hiv. It will eventually turn into aids though, it’s just a matter of time unless you are given anti retroviral drugs.
Google ‘how hiv causes aids’its complicated but it explains how hiv remains active and constantly attacks your immune system unlike most other viruses.
Right, really going to bed this time! Nn

They've watched it under microscope. HIV attaches itself to healthy t-cells, injects its RNA into it, and basically the t-cell mutates into more HIV to go and infect other t-cells.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPMpD-Zkv6g

this is true I caught AIDS a few times, but some Vit C and rest I was back to normal

Viruses spread and multiply, especially in times of stress. Eventually it simply overwhelmed your immune system. Keeping the HIV virus from growing to quickly is how you ‘treat’ it. Some peoples body’s are better at fighting the infection than others. That’s it basically.

This.

injecting dirty needles and causing ruptures in your intestinal wall compromises your immune system, holy shit man!

>"AIDS" isn't even a disease
You're right, it's a syndrome. Moron.

No, fags die of AIDS. But it's not actually "AIDS" they die from. They die from other bacteria, viruses, and suppression of their immune systems from using nitric gas and drugs. Drug users also die, but the kind of AIDS they get have totally different symptoms compared to the AIDS a fag would get.

A healthy heterosexual person should not die from contracting HIV.

Attached: Run1.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

Well, they do.

"AIDS" is simply how we refer to the condition of HIV infection so advanced that it compromises the whole immune system, meaning you can be killed by a common infection.

This is not a conspiracy, this is not hidden information.

This has been mainstream scientific information for decades, and you are a Swedish idiot.

Which is like being a regular idiot, but with less dignity.

HPV is not a retrovirus though. They bring that up in the video. Herpes is completely different from HIV.

Yes this is the common knowledge in the medical field, that HIV attacks your immune system until it no longer can handle it. But this has not been proven by anyone. HIV negative people even get AIDS too.

There is no different kinds of AIDS. It's simply when your immune system is too blown out to fight any infections. The only way drug use can be the vehicle for spreading infection is when a needle is shared between someone infected with HIV and someone who isn't.

Only happens to about 1% of your cells, until your antibodies takes care of the spread.

I thought it was "Acquired" Immune Defficiency Syndrome

Attached: haunted.jpg (627x873, 178K)

Apparently viruses cannot do that. This is why antibodies are created. If this would be the case everyone would die of the flu.

>he thinks his dad's friends all got AIDS from blood transfusions
>he doesn't know
You're dad's a faggot, and you were grown in his butthole.

AIDS?

Attached: F42C2830-819E-4140-BF1B-36B5711596E5.jpg (1180x663, 133K)

No, they watched heroin users die exactly the same ways as "AIDS infected" drugs users died. But these users did not have AIDS or HIV.

>I always HIV test women before I sleep with them. I have tested about 20 black women

Attached: 1533604602036.png (163x209, 2K)

It does if you’re a retard like the cunt you’re responding too

AUTO
IMMUNE
DEFIENCY
SYNDROME

Drug users and homosexuals get different symptoms when they get "AIDS". The definition of AIDS is simply: Deadly disease + HIV = AIDS. Deadly disease + No HIV = Only deadly disease.

>you are a Swedish idiot

Well I guess this is new information in Somalia or Afghanistan.

HIV's presence fluctuates in a person's body depending on various factors. It doesn't just infect a flat % and stop. And there are cases of people going in and out of having AIDS because of fluctuating t-cell counts. HIV is a very different virus than, say, the flu. That's why it's been so hard to combat and why a vaccine, with our current understanding, is near impossible.

sure, AIDS is a conspiracy, and the earth is flat too.

Enjoy your schizophrenic thread, retards

Yes, you are describing the mainstream big pharma version of what HIV and AIDS is. What I am saying is that this might not be the case. If you listen to the Dr I linked in OP or nobel prize winner in microbiology who says this is completely false:

> HIV is a very different virus from the flu
That's what they want you to believe.

Those symptoms are tied to whatever they caught because of their compromised immune system. If someone with AIDS gets the common cold, they get common cold symptoms. If they die, they died from the common cold. Not AIDS.

You’re a big bi

Attached: BBA65845-26E0-4C77-BD45-4ACDAD437B9B.jpg (1200x1326, 293K)

Attached: eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat.png (600x335, 269K)

Wow...you are just learning that aids and HIV are separate things? Wow.

This is true. It is acquired by being a degenerate.

>I dont know
>but its the fags fault imo
o-ok Dr...thnx for ur time

The Nobel Prize is a joke.
They gave it to Obama for being a wog.

Yes, a Nobel science prize is in a totally different category, but I just don't consider being associated with the Nobel family to be a mark of credence, greatness, or even base adequacy really.

Like all award ceremonies, it's all a farcical show for the pea-brains at home.

I was in a public toilet this morning sucking a member of parliaments cock.
At first his load tastes kinda HIVish but in retrospect it tasted suspiciously AIDsy, quick what’s the cure I don’t want AIDs in my mouth because I have a cold sore on my lip

It's killing even more straight heterosexual people.

Europe is the hetero HIV epidemic capitol of the world due to sexual behaviors of degenerate str8 and gays fucking people without protection

Correct. So imagine a heavy drug user sleeping on the street injecting heroin with dirty needles 3x a day for years and years. You don't think his immune system is gonna be so fucked up he might die from a common cold? Now what does that have to do with HIV? Cause plenty of non-HIV positive people die from the same causes and lifestyle choices.

No
They gave it to him for being a nigger.
Get it right you silly cunt

4U

Tell me about AIDS! Why does he wear out your arse?

Attached: A4A2A743-10ED-4F04-B4E8-45118CF773AF.jpg (480x720, 60K)

Your dad was a fag, limey. Get over it.

But how come 90% of all cases of AIDS are men getting it and only 10% are women, when HIV positive people are about 50/50? In Africa, men and women develop AIDS at the same rate of about 50% each. But in Europe and the US 90% of AIDS cases are men.

Could it be because most drug users, homeless people and degenerate homosexuals are men?

And could it be the reason the AIDS rate is the same for men and women in Africa is because the primary cause of AIDS there isn't hard drugs, but poverty/malnutrition?

It's was written in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion that Jews should make sure as many gentiles as possible get HIV or AIDS.

>aids cant exist without a mammal being infected with HIV and not taking lifelong medicine to keep the virus in check so it wont cause aids

It stands for 'Anally Injected Death Sentence'. AIDS is a based disease which kills niggers and faggots.

Well then what makes a credible scientist then, according to you? If HIV turns into AIDS, how come you cannot find me the proof of this and the name of the person who discovered it? After all, being published for a new discovery is the greatest achievement of a scientist. But yet there is no name attached to the supposed link of HIV to AIDS.

It does kill homosexuals but there is no proof it kills HIV positive people.

this is pretty a bad video. they start off claiming that there are no illnesses that survive immune system response after the body create antibodies, and that the test only tests for antibodies therefore.. it can't exist as a disease. but there are dozens of diseases that can still exist after the body creates the antibody and there are diseases that trick the immune system to not creating them in the first place.

then other problems such as T-cell grows at 5% but the HIV virus only is 1/1000 or something, so the T-cells should out grow. but there are definitely diseases that can trick the body's chemical pathways into down regulating cell growths or immune system response.

Environmental stresses on individual genetics

In Africa there is no immunization campaign that obliterates their immune system from birth

In the west we all get nuked and men and females get different vaccinations

it could also have something to do with the chemicals used in food processing in the west that makes our bodies more prone to mutating the hiv virus into full blown aids

Your dad was a big fat bummer.

Attached: 1541130409028.jpg (720x681, 60K)

HIV/AIDS is God's punishment to the wicked
repent
God wants u on his side, forever

Attached: JesusMaria.jpg (1742x2500, 1.07M)

Ok but please post the source of where it is proven that HIV causes AIDS. What is the name of the scientist who made this discovery and how did he make it?

I don't dispute environmental stresses or that it doesn't kill people. But it kills non-HIV positive people just as much as it kils HIV-positive people.

Also the video talks about viruses not illnesses. Cancer for example is an illness but it's not a virus. HIV is a virus.

Attached: poor_degenerate_charlie.jpg (455x744, 161K)

If you fags even knew all how crazy our reality is. The comedy of errors and conspiracies are enough yo drived people insane

yeah and then they hooked your dad on (((drugs))) to keep him (((stable))), wake the fuck up

>implying it had to be a man

Attached: 1540703560533.png (680x562, 145K)

It's what they used to call hepatitis. That's what people who wish not to be associated with drugs, prostitution, and homosexuality get diagnosed with.

Dirty Charlie loves to pinch off a loaf and drink some milk
Dirty little homo

this reminds me of the episode of south park where they cure antrax with noodle soup and sprite

Yeah, this is old and discredited.

>HIV/AIDS isn't real
Okay go get pozzed then if HIV isn't anything worth worrying about