The ultra-black pill

It's the biggest lump of coal you'll ever have to swallow:

In virtually all mammals it is natural for a certain percentage of males to die without begetting offspring. Typically these are the lesser, weaker males who lost the genetic lottery and contribute to the evolution of their species only by dying out. We are those males. It sucks to realize this, I know, but what else is there to be done? Your existence is biologically meaningless and all you will ever do is consume resources to the detriment of the future of humanity.

Attached: 1542512082872s.jpg (250x152, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFH8hWIL6Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WELL SAID MY FRIEND

>In virtually all mammals it is natural for a certain percentage of males to die without begetting offspring. Typically these are the lesser, weaker males who lost the genetic lottery and contribute to the evolution of their species only by dying out. We are those males. It sucks to realize this, I know, but what else is there to be done? Your existence is biologically meaningless and all you will ever do is consume resources to the detriment of the future of humanity.
Fuck off defeatist shill. I plan on having at least 5+ white children.

He isn't wrong

Then you're not in need of the pill. I congratulate you.

You might need the black pill now but there may come a time later when you realize you don't need it either. Trust in yourself my friend, even if things are grim now.

biology is destiny is the hardest pill to swallow

Nah, I'm starting seminary school in the new year. I'm going more for boys these days anyway

>mammals
Try all creatures with a two-sex system, and many that don't.

Natural selection is the pruning of genetic dead ends through the process of death before reproduction.

If this is news to you, then you're probably somewhere in the region of mildly retarded; like just bright enough to use a computer type level.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFH8hWIL6Kk

Speak for yourself, jiggaboo

No, almost all avians are monogamous and it is common for most males who reach adulthood to have the chance to mate. Monogamy in mammals is much more rare and only found in humans among primates. Even then, many males simply die off due to a variety of factors before breeding, being disgusting near the top of course.

Congratulations on just now figuring out something I came to accept seven years ago.

Attached: slower than slow.png (232x218, 8K)

WE

Attached: 1539663517756.png (771x723, 680K)

Why are you still alive breathing air and contributing to global warming then?

Fuck off shareblue. I have four kids and you're still trying to get liberal pussy by virtue signalling.

It's a royal we motherfucker

pics?

So you are a bi theologian?

My soul lives for the rest of eternity. I can contribute in this world to the benefit of humanity, this way my life's meaning is not tied to offspring.

>We are those males. It sucks to realize this, I know, but what else is there to be done? Your existence is biologically meaningless and all you will ever do is consume resources to the detriment of the future of humanity.
Chad wins. This is no great shock. We all know this. It's why I'm in pursuit of a trap waifu.

Attached: Hypergamy - Chad wins.jpg (755x629, 62K)

0.03$ worth of you

>we are those males
I've already got three kids loser, get on my level

Jokes on you I already fucked and made another one

have a tomboy one then, they're the most attractive imo

Attached: 230.jpg (490x586, 14K)

I'm in pursuit of young seminarians. Buttholes don't go roastie.

>have a tomboy one then, they're the most attractive imo
Good point. Also, it's worth seeing what Chad achieves just to be reminded that we are not Chad.

Attached: Chad at a party.jpg (3216x2136, 453K)

How much is the child support payment each month?

>I'm in pursuit of young seminarians. Buttholes don't go roastie.
Wise words.

Attached: Milo priest.jpg (680x510, 35K)

I have 4 beautiful German/Irish children with blonde hair and green eyes. Fuck off, nigger.

My nigga

>Told your service to your people is not to create children.
>Realize that your service to your people will be to instead die a glorious death on the field of battle defending your people.
>Somehow this is a black pill.

Attached: 1500245333995.jpg (397x473, 113K)

Pics or GTFO

I like the "active shooter" vibe you're putting off

Maybe so but don't forget that Humanity is just one big FUCK YOU to nature
Don't forget
>we've managed to cultivate plants and animals
>we killed various diseases
>we escaped Earth's gravity
>we walked out of Africa and into different continents
>we've exceeded the age cap given to us by nature
>we have invented all sorts of machines, weapons, and vehicles
>one of those said weapons can destroy an entire mountain
>we invented systems of communications to the point where we are today
>we are on the verge of inter-planetary exploration and eventual colonization
>we've made grand literature, philosophy, art, music, movies, games etc.
All is not lost, remember just 200,000 years ago humanity was just walking around grabbing eggs and fruits, now we rule the Land, Sea and Sky

Attached: Eva unit 01 after killing Leliel.png (1436x855, 1.48M)

People who resist the biological drive to reproduce and instead choose to become celebate men of science and of God aren't weak.
You savages would never be able to live this life style, not in a million life times. You're driven by barbaric instincts and primal urges.

Great Men leave the secrets of the cosmos and answer the questions humanity asks to the savages in hopes that one day, hopefully soon, you wont be such backward savages.

By the same logic we should be free to commit rape and mass genocide, tribal ethnic warfare etc, its only "natural" for mammals to do this. Disgregard tradition, ethnics, morals, etcs, you know, the ideas that have founded modern civilization and given us prosperity as we know it

But OP is a BBC sucking kike who just wants to justify white men not getting laid while they pay for worthless niggers to breed like rats, and act like this is some sort of "natural" state and that this is breeding super humans

You should be skinned alive you disgusting retard

>remember just 200,000 years ago humanity was just walking around grabbing eggs and fruits, now we rule the Land, Sea and Sky
Nah bro, other more important dudes rule that shit.

If your IQ isn't at least 130
DO NOT REPRODUCE
It is a drain on resources and your children will just suffer like you did.

idiot, the point is that Humans have risen above nature

>Natural selection is the pruning of genetic dead ends through the process of death before reproduction.

Uh huh, whites are genetic dead ends, black boys with their low IQ are SUPERIOR because theiir low IQ lets them disregard the consequences of breeding like rats

Truly superior

You disgusting alpha larping newfag reddit refugee kikes need to be put out of your god damn misery

>By the same logic we should be free to commit rape and mass genocide, tribal ethnic warfare etc
Do you want to kill all kikes and niggers or not faggot?

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

nah bro dude like im so alpha bro lol only alpha super high IQ men are reproducing bro im just superior

Orthodox as well as liberal Jews believing in evolution and the universe being 14 BYO is the biggest blackpill. Jews do not believe the earth is 6000 years old. That is only a christian belief. Jews want you to learn evolution and think your existence is meaningless if you're not part of the tribe. The religious right totally ignores this as well which is completely hilarious.

It always amazes me how Jow Forums absolutely never realizes any of this.

Attached: 1540777928013.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Way to suck scientist cock, user.
Evolution is a fraud.
The stationary enclosed earth is the strongest argument for a Creator.
Your kind will lose if you fail to repent.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 391K)

Some have, but not you

>not going into science to appreciate God's work and try to understand it
fuck off evangelical scum

And what about you?

>assuming other people on an anonymous image board are disgusting messes just because you are
>shilling the idea that everyone on Jow Forums is genetically barred from the dating pool by severe unattractiveness, rather than higher than average intelligence and fitness males who are uninterested in pursuing relationships with the vast majority of modern women

it wont happen under the circumstances either way

fact of the amtter is all you're doing is justifying the status quo which is in no way truly equal and fair like you seem to think it is,. as i proved, since we are not free to rape and kill

you're a fucking moronic useful idiot

Jesus was an incel

How many bitches in your harem?

I'm a father. Sucks to be you.

Can I subscribe to your newsletter?

what! thats for a small percentage i am just on here for the memes

Humans aren't as simple as other mammals, shithead. If what you just said was the case the jews would have died off millennia ago.

>who lost the genetic lottery

are you sure we aren't being attacked by other nations that want to conquer america because we have high IQ's?

and they are just spreading the whole "You have bad goy genetics" thing to get others to think it's okay to weed us out of the gene pool?

Last time I checked, most of the "Alpha's" in our civilization are literally paid by the jews to look the part.

I have realized that my existence is meaningless and overcome my will to live and reproduce. it is the ultimate existential achievement

Then kill yourself already, after all you don't really exist anyway

You make little sense in the things you say

How much child support you owe a month?

The smartest people, which are incels on Jow Forums won't breed because most women are indoctrinated sluts. Therefore, the government is indoctrinating to weed out high IQ offspring from us.

Listen to that incel whine.

That has no effect whatsoever on the chances of being killed before mating - which are high, even without factoring in birds massive infant mortality rate.

Also "birds are monogamous" is bullshit.
Ducks and penguins will fuck anything, irrespective of species, age, mineral composition or time of death.

You shouldn't say things that can be disproven with a cursory google search.

I don't even know what this post is.

I know, but they rule the world. Doesn't that prove how the world really works?

you're literally that joke comic we used to post on /b/ like ten years ago that says "ive evolved beyond the need for human compassion" *tears well up in eyes

probably joking around thinking you're some epic troll

kys for shitting up our board you useless piece of shit

>are you sure we aren't being attacked by other nations that want to conquer america because we have high IQ's?
Yes, because that's what field mice tell themselves: everything is out to get us because we're the best things that exist!

Not until I finish annoying you

>we

hit the gym skinny boy

>We
Speak for yourself faglord

Attached: 1426966674766.jpg (640x960, 63K)

>Buttholes don't go roastie.
>extreme fisting.webm

you're stupid as fuck

WHEN we truly revert back to animals (which will happen at this rate) murder, rape and genocide will be common place, just as they currently are in the 3rd world

your defense of the status quouo is allowing us to degenerate entirely back into animals, will destroy quality of life and it will destroy humanity because only low IQ parasites and barbarians will be left

you're fucking dumb, stop posting

Yes, and their roast beef labia has the same effect as a snake charmer's flute.

Nature creates perfect creatures. Civilization creates stupid farm animals.

Attached: Oz gains.jpg (962x1434, 207K)

Attached: 1498195077974.webm (352x640, 1.86M)

>Also "birds are monogamous" is bullshit.
I said most birds you fucking retard. You respond by citing a counterexample and act like you're a nobel winner.

Thanks

Attached: gook2.webm (270x480, 627K)

Attached: 1518221817664 (1).webm (534x398, 869K)

exquisite

>(((we))) are these males

>will destroy quality of life and it will destroy humanity because only low IQ parasites and barbarians will be left
And then the cycle will be complete and the incels will have won

Sorry bro, I just can't resort to bumfucking me boys like abos

$0.

I spend about $500 a month on lessons and tournaments. That first gold medal was priceless. I wonder how my life would be different if my family pushed me toward greatness. I guess climbing trees and exploring outside wasn't the worst way to grow up.

>we win by all fucking dying and destroying the planet

go back to leftypol you autistic kike, no one buys your act, you're really fucking stupid

Ok. That may be true. But what if I have a job?

>Yes

then how did we defeat the CIA in getting trump elected?

Congrats to you my friend. Sounds like you're doing just fine.

>We
Speak for yourself, cuck.

BLACKPILLED AS FUCK

MORE MEN ARE BORN THAN WOMEN FOR THIS REASON

If you actually believe either of those things, you not only need the black pill, you deserve the black pill.

Sadly this.

Rousseau was a faggot

Artifical uterus solved this problem

>hurrr humans should just degenerate back into animals to destroy humanity lol than the incels win, am i rite goys? im one of you goys rite?

you're such a pathetic leftist piece of shit, id strangle you until blood is spewing out your eye sockets

The anti-blackpill is that man is above the animals. God created man and gave him dominion over the fish in the seas, the birds in the heavens, the livestock on the land, every creeping thing that creeps on the Earth.
The cure is marriage, and the elimination of fornication and adultery. Enforce this, and the problem goes away. Enforce this, violently if necessary, and all these problems go away.

Even if you don't believe in God, don't fuck with 5000 years of human wisdom.

>Catalog
Yes. Both China and India will be lands of incels in 20 years. The only way to avoid mass social unrest is for incels to accept the truth of their existence and release themselves from all biological imperatives

No high 120's? Geez. I thought I was gonna make the purge. For the best I guess...

I'd let you. I am incel. My birth was an error and it is best to die as soon as possible