Blacks are cooler than whites

Blacks have a certain oomph about them that whites will never have.
They are just cooler, more authentic, more “soulfoul” I guess this is how to say it.
We all know this is true

Attached: C65A4A0F-94AA-4FBB-B380-D67C4319475F.jpg (550x680, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhtm8D31SLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

Yeah okay Mr. Bean

Sheboons smell bad

if blacks ar cooler than white then no live in snow why?

>tfw no sterile house negress cum dumpster

They smell like hair products and coco butter in my experience

Attached: AFA14E55-0041-4993-9A08-993A25CA2808.jpg (1536x2048, 308K)

>soulfoul
Absolutely nailed it.

Guys im not insulting whites you all know what im talking about. Blacks have their downfalls but their is a certain authenticity and coolness about them. Whites are more awkward.

Sure this is true. Not sure what sort of discussion you’re expecting though. Like, water is wet please discuss.

get the fuck out of Italy nigger

Yeah they seem like a really hip group I’d like to chill with.

Attached: 418F203D-CC12-42B6-AA43-309896B43072.jpg (1280x720, 368K)

They actually do smell bad. I take a lot of Ubers and every time the driver or a passenger in sharing the Uber with is black, they smell terrible. I remember sharing a ride with couple African women and having to ask the driver to let me off early so that I could go into a McDonald's and throw up.

>ITT niggers pretend to be nigger loving whites

From my experience the men smell bad, the women smell good. And these are fresh from Africa blacks. They use a lot of products on their hair and skin which is what they smell like.

I hang around with blacks, they are fun people to be around. More fun than whites desu.

Black culture seems interesting because it is unsophisticated enough for the plebs to enjoy it. It's a culture built around materialism and cheap satisfaction, which is why it looks so degenerate to people with a trained eye. I remember only listening to rap music for the first 18 years of my life, completely embracing the black culture easily available to the youth (NBA/hip-hop/street wear/etc.), and looking back now, I can't feel anything but embarrassment at what I thought was cool. Black culture is so retarded, I compare it to modern Country Music in terms of how ridicouless it is.

I can't hang around black people anymore because they have this constant need to have to record everything or play their shitty music without any headphones. They're embarrassing to be around, constantly seeking for attention in public without being explicit.

Of all animals, i prefer dogs.

Cats are better.

Negroes are incapable of subtlety and because of this they think whites lack something when they're too retarded to detect it.

>Blacks are cooler than whites

back in the pioneer days, new york jew fashion designers made buffalo skins "In fashion" in order to bring the plains natives to terms by paying money to butcher them.

they are not at all and you don't fucking want them in your country thats just the media africans are averaging at about 65-70 iq implying over 50% mental retardation

You just have bad taste because you are kike

Attached: bbc.jpg (600x340, 50K)

Yes.

dat's rite

Attached: 1443580148668.jpg (568x426, 137K)

Attached: 1534861124651.jpg (1377x1143, 259K)

they're louder with a more energetic voice and sound like screaming apes whenever they get excited

they can have their personality, i'll take my raised income average

Dogs outdoors and cats indoors?

That's just what jews want you to think. Go visit a prison and tell us how much "soul" you see there.

blacks are happiest when they are dancing and eating fried chicken. other than that theyre a nightmare for anyone around them.

>Blacks have a certain oomph about them

Attached: boonk-gang.jpg (660x660, 112K)

Whites have a certain oomph about them that blacks will never have. They are just cooler, more authentic, more "intelligent" I guess this is how to say it.
We all know this is true.

5 mud huts vs one Nordic viking boii of Odin. who would win?

Attached: 1427176603350.jpg (256x352, 16K)

>derr whites are boring
Bitch have you ever heard of this thing called HEAVY METAL

Attached: carach-angren-2.jpg (2290x1158, 785K)

Implying snowniggers did anything besides build big boats. Aside from that they were niggers until the Romans taught them how to civilization.

Just because someone is violent doesn't mean they are stupid

Attached: 292e9d046496a6ce5752af1662cda6ef.jpg (540x807, 86K)

i have a whole .rar folder full of dindus and dindu related accessories. i think you came ill-prepared. DONT TEMPT ME NAIVE!

Attached: 1534923607564.jpg (605x656, 235K)

Stay in Italy. You're not welcome in America. We shoot the negro that misbehaves.

Attached: America.jpg (369x600, 38K)

>Guys im not insulting whites you all know what im talking about. Blacks have their downfalls but their is a certain authenticity and coolness about them. Whites are more awkward.
No, we really don't know what you are talking about.

EVERYTHING cool about blacks actually comes from Southern swagger. You should be thanking Ulster Scots for that one

Attached: IQT_21-12-2010_NEWS_07_070_fct500x308x127_ct677x380.jpg (500x308, 31K)

they have some genetic disposition towards rhythm but they're also dumb, violent, and smell bad. I'll continue to be happy to be white thanks

Attached: educate-yourself-comic.png (940x300, 32K)

More importantly, what would the effect of household generators creating ozone have on the environment if the fuel was cheap and easy to come by and the generator was designed for single family homes and apartments.

I'm asking where soul lies in this

If you could make fun of blacks and shame them on TV and popular platforms people would change their mind about them. Niggers basically did that to white culture and Jews shut down all opposition.

did niggers even have dyes?

>spghettinigger loves blacks
checks out

This. I'm a white boy from down south now living on the west coast, people always ask me "why do you talk black"? or "how"? Black slang is really white southerner slang, we taught them how to speak english...

Well when you have the IQ of a silverback, cool is all you can really muster.

Bullshit. Blacks are worldly and materialistic. They are obsessed with their own ego's and self-expression. They don't have any spiritual depth beyond the "I am the body" idea, that's why they are obsessed with pussy and muh dick. You would think they live 300 years judging by how they live their lives; no desperation for anything spiritual, money sex and power in it's place.

Attached: Nazi-flag_in_Nice_3457467k.jpg (858x536, 81K)

Whites have a certain prestige niggers will never have.

You're correct, niggers do have that twerking vibe about them, and I'm really glad whites don't have that.

Alot of the shit they do is cringey like their debates and slam poetry just yuck

This is actually true

This.

He was going for the Joker look but failed miserably.

Well, no, you are lying

Attached: 1542428657798.gif (300x250, 2.91M)

Why do you turbospergs always use heavily mixed mulattoes to show how awesome blacks are?

Attached: 1504288142416.jpg (523x508, 91K)

Attached: Black jiggle.webm (640x360, 1.33M)

Attached: black wedding.webm (640x800, 693K)

Attached: bbbbback.webm (576x1032, 901K)

Ok great that is the 1 in 1000 black woman that is actually hot.

Sounds like a nignog to me big guy

Italians are cooler - and they don't have the grimy connotation of nogs.

Attached: dean martin.jpg (385x257, 65K)

>t. Mamadou, vendeur des lunettes de soleil sur la plage

I love how political threads are your worst enemy.

Just shows that like niggers you shun debate and just throw empty headed vague ass opinions around

Dumb motherfucker hahaha

Attached: 1538112321532.jpg (540x960, 100K)

some whites have it
most people can learn it, to varying success
there does seem to be a statistical distribution to exhibit this trait stronger than average
too bad they can't stop themselves from running from the police for an expired license

>Flag
Checks out, rape baby.

I have found them to somewhat like burnt wood.

we'll yeah I'd rather posses non-animalistic amount of intelligence rather than your 'oomph' nonsense
sage

>Committed mass school shootings 25 years before they were cool
>Randomly knockout people for the laughs
>Kill more of their own in a week than are killed in the current wars
>Have a blank check to comit crimes and riot when they want
Yes so cool, blacks are the coolest, I wish I was black. I will never understand why people like you sympathize with creatures who would kill you for your shoes.

Attached: dlu571018.jpg (455x542, 40K)

T.Mooreish looking rape baby
>A
>Fucking
>Pizza

Yup. Blacks are great. Just so "cool"

Attached: 1507954730077.webm (360x640, 867K)

I notice things about black people.

Mainly. That no matter what they do. No matter how stupid it looks or retarded it is. They do it with such confidence that it makes others think they should also be doing this retarded thing.

For example:

>stupid stupid dances

youtu.be/qhtm8D31SLA

>dressing like an absolute clown

>spending money on the dumbest shit.

>literally making up words

All dont eith such confidence and bravado. They sell it so well that they make others want to copy their shit.

It just is interesting for me to watch how clownish it all is, but people eat it up.

i understand what ur trying to say you faggot op, who is a faggot

youre saying black people have more "natural, smooth and intuitive" in their behaviors. and this is true of them. what is the opposite of that though? the opposite is not being connected to the present moment. maybe thinking about the past or the future or hypotheticals or even maybe having conversations in your head.

asians are ina way the other end of the spectrum from blacks. median asian is akward, often too caught up in his head. white is the middle of black and asian. good at sat's and can dab on blacks.

also blah blah blah the median is not the definer and treat everyone as an individual sure

Attached: IMG_0839.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

>they are more soulful
No, you're just a retard with shit taste in culture

Attached: b5YyXo.gif (320x256, 3.42M)

bitch this aint the 90's
Nigger

but thanks for the opportunity to bitch about the following, namely pic related.
i come here to shit post, call niggers nigger. call jews jewish. you know shit on everything i do not like. well i did not came here to do puzzles if i wanted to do that i would go buy a puzzle book or some shit like that. not to mention i want puzzles not to be set up for failure. fuck you google you can tell me all you want but that lawn mower is NOT and i repeat NOT a tractor. and that traffic light that you so carefully placed so that it is unclear which box to check well that was just great fun to figure out...not! so fuck you nigger for making this thread and fuck you google for well, you know...everything

Attached: cap.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

Attached: slidethread.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Can't eat "oomph"
"Soul" doesn't provide a roof over your head
Being a failure and blaming it on wypipo isnt "cool"
Nice slide thread btw.

>niggers
>authenticity

?????

if you mean acting out on animalistic impulses and desires, well I understand. which also makes me conclude they're unfit for white man's societies

>A je ne sais oomph

Sheeeeiiiiit
Can bump this

Attached: 34E9F28F-066F-4CD8-8994-920E7B307F44.jpg (960x540, 122K)

Depends your perception of coolness
Personnally I think ISS, new horizon, rosetta mission, Space x program are cool
But hey, who've thought we would carry different opinions after all.

They are hydrophobic and use perfumes and lotions instead of taking baths.
t.dated black women(plural)

Would colonize.

dear snownigger,
i see you are obsessed by me, but i'm not OP.
regards

>Blacks are cooler
That's cause they need MORE SUN TO GET HOT and since they are in the temperate climate they are cool, and get all sorts of illness because they don't belong here.
NOW COOL OFF TO WAKANDA NIGGER!

>Retards have a certain oomph about them that normies will never have.
>They are just cooler, more authentic, more “carefree” I guess this is how to say it.
>We all know this is true

Attached: funwblacks668-sheboon-ratchet-fight-pulled-from-car.webm (200x360, 2.99M)

Yeah ok whatever you say. Hey remember when 4 young white lads from England covered black songs and made them popular? The Beatles remember

Attached: black statistics2.png (1643x1196, 311K)

glad i wasn't born a nigger.

Attached: sickel cell sickle of saturn.jpg (937x1030, 766K)

He's right whether you autistc faggots will admit it or not is another thing.

Give me your adress Boubacar we'll see who's cooler

>oomph

Cringe

Nigger lover.

Attached: 1542167426178.png (640x432, 378K)

Attached: Merry.jpg (200x247, 12K)

nobody cares. die in a gutter .

CITIZENS OF Jow Forums
My name is Hhdrx25C, some of you... may know me.

Disengage from being cucked into ennervation by bait BLACKED threads and report to this thread to partake in a plot to introduce A NEW ERA. For all Jow Forums. For all America.

Attached: 1501668926215.jpg (3008x2000, 747K)

Checked
wh*Tes SEETHING
Black people are cool, literally every youngster I’ve met thinks that. Everyone listens to American rap and hip-hop, and wh*Tening cream companies here are getting BTFO
Wh*Tes BTFO

Attached: 1542288248015.png (995x921, 452K)

They're just over emotional. That's why everything they say and do seems artistic.

Do you mean that they’re fucking obnoxious smelly cunts?