Why is conservative media so upset about her?

Why is conservative media so upset about her?

Attached: 3500.jpg (620x372, 30K)

the opposite is true. make her the leader of your party.

cuz she's anti establishment and destroying the D party from within

Attached: oof.jpg (960x960, 113K)

the corporate leadership of the democratic party - which is not my party btw - is also upset about her, is this what you mean when you say opposite?
Why must you lie?

I'm a republican and all, but part of me is happy to see young people getting into politics

I want to bang her

4d chess: we are making the chaos candidate more appealing to the left.

Interesting enough.... he's not lying. Although I don't think the fact that a couple of them are antisemitic really upsets people here.

Attached: 1536107907133.gif (220x216, 186K)

because most conservative women chair the itty bitty titty committee and these glorious bean honkers drive them wild with envy

Cortez on the ins and outs of organizing (take a shot every time she uses a variant of "organize"):
>“Well, I think a lot of it has to do with changing our strategy around governance. There’s a lot of inside baseball and inside the beltway. You always hear that term thrown around, but there are very few organizers in Congress,” —Alexandria "occasionally-coherent" Ocasio Cortez

>"Cortez persisted in her theme of being an organizer in Congress, claiming, “I do think that organizers operate differently. It’s a different kind of strategy. What it is, is really about organizing and really thinking about that word, organizing, segmenting people, being strategic in their actions in really bringing together a cohesive strategy of putting pressure on the chamber instead of only focusing on the pressures inside the chamber.” —Alexandria "occasionally-coherent" Ocasio Cortez

How... precious. She's pushing 91 for IQ. Keep up the good work!

Attached: Margarita Management.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

Nobody is upset about a joke

she;ll go full commie on live tv and make most of america hate her

Because she represents the opposite of meritocracy.

Goddamn it my head hurts after reading that.

Fuck this mutt

Attached: QT.jpg (1123x666, 556K)

Get the fuck out of Jow Forums with your retard.

This picture arouses me for many, many reasons.

>why are conservatives so upset liberals pity elected an incompitent retard?

Ugly fake tits

Attached: 687DFBEE-7524-48FC-8938-4ADD28C7458F.jpg (648x838, 118K)

im in, why not a gangbang???

all of pol is welcome'd

Attached: Memeball_Cortez.jpg (666x700, 257K)

No one cares about this horsefaced cunt, stop spamming her.

>Why is conservative media so upset about her?

she's a retarded communist.

>Why must you lie?
Only Bob Menendez preying on underage prostitutes is (probably) a lie.

They are ecstatic about her because she is winning many votes for the Republicans in places it matters. All the Democrats had to do for a blowout victory was to be somewhat normal. Entered her and the rest of the Our Revolution brigade and go REEEEEEEE

They aren't upset, they want to keep her visible in order to make the Democrats look worse.

She's a fucking idiot. They elected a bartender, she's being propped up and controlled like Obama was. Dem voters are desperate fools.

>one-line writing prompt
Shill.

I'd still dump a load in her ass