How many pol users work in IT?

How many pol users work in IT?

Attached: CD802924-0797-47EC-BF57-597D690324A6.jpg (640x432, 32K)

>1 post by this ID
Can Reddit fuck off already?

Not me. Numbers are hard. I'm a professional homewrecker.

Attached: 51%.png (600x600, 22K)

IT here......programmer.

Also, i'm pretty sure that YouTuber (pictured) is a fag.

>Also, i'm pretty sure that YouTuber (pictured) is a fag.

Shut your whore mouth, hes the creator of Linux

he has a kid so your wrong there bucko

>work
kek

the only place in the world where your fiat money gets you anything, is the doomed empire.

work is for fools... it's over

Lol at that cuck. He's a faggot and his videos are not entertaining.

Jesus Christ

Holy fuck I've never seen so much reddit spacing in my life, wtf happened.

Attached: reddit.png (829x949, 43K)

He's married to a woman.

>IT
>programming

two completely separate professions imo

And yes OP I'm a network/securityfag

Attached: anime.png (400x225, 44K)

To ome hideous chink. I'd prefer a thai ladyboy over that.

Doesn't this guy just make videos about putting a pc together and then saying wow it took so long and hard to build even though it's just snapping things in place like lego

Attached: 1526675631419.png (460x205, 130K)

Yeah. And he has an earring.

Attached: 1541326039996.jpg (480x477, 30K)

I'm a network engineer for a cable company. Does that count?

IT is for fags. You'll all be replaced by a program soon enough

>one-line writing prompt
Shill.
>canvassing
Shill.

I'm a master baiter

being this fucking retarded

He's married with 3 Elliot Roger spawn

get that shill out of mah face

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1680x945, 1.5M)

IT Fag, checking in.

Is JIDF IT?

Attached: 1541636711435.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

Close enough, you faggot.

I run a software company, work with a lot of high-profile clients, mainly financial technology.

Software engineer here

Nah he is just a sjw that clickbaits like mad,provides shitty content and is less informed than you average user on any tech forum /oc community.

Field service logistics for a networking/cable company.
You can't replace technicians or tradesman. By the time you create cost-effective replacement robots for every trade, you've sunk more R&D costs than you'd ever spend on labor. If the time comes that we invent an ideal labor replacement, an all purpose, high volume production, low cost substitute for human labor, humanity will go extinct shortly after.

Tech support for a set of health care centers.

I learned very quickly that many doctors are morons. Had one that did not come in the day after Trump won the presidency. Just didn't show up, told nobody.

Was not fired, presumably because she is black

Web developer,
Digital nomad been in South East Asia 4 years,
Literally work on the beach in my swimsuit,
Pay no taxes,
Get my dick sucked to everyday by gook QT's
Make 3500$ a month spend only 800$ and live like a king over here

You might as well be
You guys do a lot of "work", but don't actually get anything done.

good enough moshe

>web dev
Faggot.
>doesnt want to kill himself
Faggot. I want to be u

yo

Attached: richard stallman.jpg (3000x1688, 442K)

IT business owner, 14 million yearly.
Not too bad, my last job was 100k, felt too little, wanted more.

>How many pol users work in IT?
I do, and I regret it. I wish I could unplug the internet.

Attached: blackpilled.jpg (277x182, 4K)

And I make my money mostly doing crappy WordPress stuff

t. doesnt understand IT

kinda

Move your desk to the oven.

Not IT per se but I am a technology analyst at a finance technology and application support part of a bank and I provide network and application infrastructure solutioning to different clients.

Basically I browse Jow Forums all day on my phone and take a few calls and attend a few meetings and make some powerpoints and word documents now and then with a few excel reports here and there. The money's good but shit can be stressful.

18%

Are you just freelance webdev and have a pool of clients? Or something with a company

came too soon man, there's more. Next thing you know they'll start bringing in **asterisks**

Freelance,
I also have some regular clients in Thailand

do you use of those upwork type platforms to sell your services, or how do you get work?
i need to start earning side income and can do we dev too.

I started out on upwork from that you get some regular customers after a while

I'm a security analyst, mostly malware analysis and network intrusion stuff

Attached: Bluntu.png (1598x900, 1.09M)

so does Elton John.

cool. when you started, did you just have a portfolio to show them, like your own portfolio website or a dribbble account?
any tips on groups or types of people to refuse as customers?

I just made a couple of fake business sites and made a couple of WordPress plug-ins put them on my portfolio

cool, thanks for the advice.

2 semesters left til i have my networking degree

btw i had to take a speech class, business-writing class, psychology, sociology, texas history before i could graduate. that was 2 semesters. at a community college.

whats with his faggy earrings? either he still thinks its 2000, or linus comes out as trans (mentally disabled) in the next 2 years.

he already made a video bragging about stealing tampons

Attached: how to bag your trash for the bin.jpg (620x791, 133K)

I got 100 000$ in savings by freelancing and moving to South East Asia for 4 years

I was a web developer. I left the industry as a whole and do freelance work now. I got fucking tired of pandering to mental illness and companies hiring (((brave))) men who wore dresses just to say they had transgenders working for them. Most of the diverse people they hired were simply to pander and they had no clue how to do the job they were hired for.

In 2011-2012, the industry was mostly coder bros who would hang out at the bar after work. We'd drink too much, get into stupid shit and have something to talk about at work tomorrow. In this new era, it's literal onions cucks and every company's HR is ran by fat negresses. All of the white men at my last company had to attend a racial sensitivity meeting mandated by HR and we had to get a lecture about calling new hires by their gender like we're supposed to know Brad now wants to be called Patricia.

Putting even all of that aside, it's whatever. People can be called whatever they want and wear whatever they want but what broke me down is people not knowing how to do the job they were hired to do and companies hiring incompetent people just to say they're diverse. Projects get delayed, nothing gets done and somehow, it was always whiteys fault.

Nope, I left. Started drinking a lot less when I did.

Linus isn't a fag at all, he's just a beta. Get your shit together user.

Based

Linus is the biggest cuck ever

I work in the mailroom. Every time I have a tech problem the IT dept. do the same fucking thing - google it. So now I don't put an SR in, I just google it.
Useless overpaid fags.

Move to South East Asia,
No PC culture over here,
Live cheap ,
Pick your own projects
I'm saving so much money by living here
I have met at least a 100 american and European web developers in Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam who are doing the same

Yep, he is a piece of shit that exemplifies so much that is wrong with the internet these days

I was told back in the day not to go to one of the Asian countries because "Farang" end up dead all the time and no one cares. I forget how Farang was spelled but it was basically the term for stupid American or something. I can't remember which country.

oh no our secret is out

Okay, well just "Google" it when the server goes down or when you accidentally an entire server's backup. People like you are what made my job so hard.

I had one stupid blonde that tried to fix something herself and accidentally an entire database including the backups. No one ever figured out how the fuck she did that.

Okay, what did he say bad about Trump?

Mostly people who run successful business in Thailand get killed because locals get jealous and want to start the same kind of business next door
I work on the internet nobody knows how much money I got over here,
I dress like a surfer bum and don't flash my money
Also if you associate with Yaba smoking hooker's you also can whind up dead

>"We_Love_Jews"

Attached: 1456451289766.jpg (752x711, 134K)

Heldesk fag reporting in.

Well I'm happy for you that you've made freelancing work for you so much? Where do you go for quality clientele? I make enough to keep my lights on and relax but I spend most of the time trying to find new clients and trying to convince people to pay a decent price.

Upwork for example has been horrendous for me. I can't even find work at $20 an hour there. All projects are spammed with $2/hr Pajeet bids. Even though all they're going to do is slap Bootstrap on the site and call it a day.

Attached: 1491897694623.jpg (580x386, 113K)

Attached: DF6gw06UQAA9GQy.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

I work in a state university managing IT shit for their engineering department

Fucking chinks everywhere. I'm pretty convinced most of them are spies

Attached: CucpRhNVIAA4kIb.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Her face is legit freaking me out.

Attached: 1407658187450.jpg (800x532, 182K)

he has very stressed eyes and she has soulless uncanny valley eyes. weird.

>pol
how many data miners are on Jow Forums

Hello

I'm IT. 14 million dollar a year company

Jow Forums how can i make money without having a JOB?

the thought of being a slave to a company working 8 hours/day every day for the next 40 years makes me want to shoot myself in the face

Jews are disgusting creatures

Code. Or be a broker for something. Sell equipment you don't own over the phone.

what do you need to know , to do that job ?

codemonkey here as well but I work for myself - I don't think we count as IT my guy

Attached: programmer pepe.png (931x554, 333K)

programmer, if you wanna consider that IT. I do a fair bit of DB admin stuff

wanna know how I know you're a fag?

It's about knowledge so the retards not getting the fact that every.single.video.editing.or.encoding.application use the AVX instruction set manage to understand that "stress testing" without AVX, is not fuckin' stress testing. They're idiots. Using Prime95 26.6 does not make their overclock stable, their overclocked rig just isn't using it's AVX instructions set (which can easily be disabled in 29.4, but alas). Stress testing is about smacking your r1g around, and that's excactly what those morons fail to do because they want to "feel" supreme but they never did need those cores with an almost 100% certainty as those that do, use applications utilizing the AVX instruction sets.

The amount of misinformation in this community as it is now is absolutely astounding... MCE is completely misunderstood and nobody gets the fuckin' fact that "Sync All Cores" is nothing more than a setting. What MCE does it it sets a pre-defined core voltage by ASUS, MSI, etc. based on your CPU and I get an even lower VCORE with it on than Intel's stock Voltage Identification.

READ THE ARTICLES AND NOT THE COMMENTS!
WATCH THE ENTIRETY OF THE VIDEOS!
KEEP STUDYING AND THEN STUDY SOME MORE!

The reason I mention "Sync All Cores" is that in every damn "article" or post on the subject they mention this setting, which is nothing more than a setting that's also available without MCE enabled and have nothing whatsoever to do with MCE itself. It's a seperate setting, just like MCE.

She has eyes similar to my Japanese teacher. They're rather disturbing and you see nothing in them.

She looks like an alien