This is what Globalism and (((THEY))) have done

Migrant Caravan (AKA BEANERS) reaches Tijuana. And even the Mexicans don't want them there. Accusations of 'racism' by the Migrants. The Jew hive mind and Media have so many people twisted, Mexicans are literally being accused of being 'racist' against basically their same ethnicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hvw-YstQD28&feature=youtu.be

This is your planet without Nationalism and borders

Attached: erererrrerererererrererererer.png (1163x655, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUCFxvjDJr4
youtu.be/f5vVM25cxw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for this post, user.
Interesting times.

when is this stupid caravan expected to reach the U.S. border anyway?

Do you remember the rwandan genocide, where the blacks were systematically wiping out the slightly less blacks?

All organized and enflamed by (((Radio broadcasts)))

Is that Naruto bro?

Attached: 17847567584.jpg (480x360, 24K)

but I heard that white men were the biggest threat to diversity and happiness amongst mankind lel

Attached: 1531905519538.jpg (900x900, 58K)

>but I heard that white men were the biggest threat to diversity and happiness amongst mankind lel

nope, it's jews.

it's literally their religion.

It breaks my heart in between laughing fits. I haven't stopped laughing since the story broke.

It is all so absurd. This country is reaching levels of absurdity I didn't think possible.

>Do you remember the rwandan genocide, where the blacks were systematically wiping out the slightly less blacks?
fun fact about that user, one tribe had been been given de facto superiority over the other by the Belgians; a nice whack of science that said they were smarter- i dunno they may have been right- now when the Belgians left, the SJWs back in Belgium convinced the lesser tribe to avenge themselves of their oppressors, hence the genocide. it wasn't the science that causes the massacres, or the colonial subjugation of both races, but liberals trying to assuage their white guilt.

Attached: 1542052893136.jpg (552x534, 71K)

>but liberals trying to assuage their white guilt.

basically how it works, yeah.... but jews WERE behind it, it was a test of a warfighting system.... Free Mercenaries.

>This is what Globalism and (((THEY))) have done.
There needs to be a law against MSM/public airwave propaganda

There actually used to be one, and Obongo got rid of it

Attached: the plan.jpg (1023x1279, 334K)

If I were a Mexican, I'd be using their heads for piƱatas.

50,000,000 and counting

plop

one more

why is it so easy for them? I don't browse this board but honestly I was DENIED my student visa after having been there for 5 years and even working at a restaurant and contributing to the economy. Now I'm screwed but you're letting these guys in? Why is Drumpf like this?

Attached: Wojak.jpg (300x300, 23K)

This is great, guy in gray Adidas sweater
>this is our country
>our people come first, those people come second

I think it's already reached the border.

SCHMOKEH

>Mexican Nationalists
That's so much bullshit, the protest is literally made of common people tired of their shit

wait like a week ago the caravan was just past the southern border of mexico how did they get here so fast

Protip: Hispanics are nationalist both in and out of the US. They're pretty old-school in a lot of ways (read: socially conservative). Cracks me up every time I see some article about Latinx feminism or some shit. That shit ain't raza, foo.

Well they did break into Mexico ..i dont blame the mexijoo for being mad.

Attached: border-patrol-agent-brian-terry.jpg (234x293, 26K)

These migrants are ungrateful pieces of shit. There was one woman that complained about how the Mexicans gave her refried beans and how it's "food for the pigs" I'm glad that at least some people in Tijuana are fighting back.

youtu.be/f5vVM25cxw4

Why would these "common people" not welcome the doctors, engineers, and philosophers fleeing poverty and violence? Answer: they are extremist nationalists. And by "nationalist," we mean white nationalists.
>t. media

Attached: ms13bangers.jpg (2060x1236, 275K)

This and checked. Fear mongering brings ratings. They trained people to be afraid of the N-word.

The Mexicans I know dislike Central Americans greatly. And they absolutely fucking HATE Puerto Ricans

Do it like them

>There actually used to be one, and Obongo got rid of it
That's about the time all this crazy leftist shit really kicked into overdrive.

I dislike Beaners but they're unironically better than most other spics tbqh.
Brown and black turds would be replacing themselves too if they mixed with whites hence why it's only sad mutts that say shit like that.

Attached: miserable race mixed person.webm (290x290, 1016K)

any pics of her nude

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

This is just sad to watch