Jordan Peterson: Savior of the west!

I am the only one around here who thinks Peterson is unironically a great man? He's off track on some stuff but in general he's on the money about the neomarxists. What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDgQMGs7Mc

Attached: 1490863965572.jpg (438x537, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZYQpge1W5s
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I find him to be a net positive on the American youth.

Can't wait for the tide to turn on him like Neil degrass Tyson, bill now, and anyone else that people jump on their cocks for a generation.

How is Peterson anything like those? For one thing Nye isn't even a scientist and Degrasse barely even is one and generally makes an ass of himself for talking about things he doesn't understand.

I personally maintain that his ideas are the type of thing that the world needs to hear right now. But trying to win over the Jow Forums set to him is a lost cause, imo. These people have given up on themselves as individuals and are totally 100% committed to white identity politics. The odds of winning them over to an ethos of responsibility are slim to none, it's just "easier" to shortcut your way to pride by identifying with a group, and blame all your problems on another group. Look at all those SJWs you knew from 2012-2014, and ask yourself how many of them ever got out of it. Well these far-right guys have the same prognosis because their movement is based on the same psychology. People really don't want to hear "work hard it's the only way."

>I am the only one around here who thinks Peterson is unironically a great man?

yes, you are.

Fuck off peterson.

Savior of the west? Hey dummy, the West is being destroyed purposely, he’s just a tool to further polarize society. Division. This country is being turned on its head politically and socially but the financial collapse is what it will progress towards. The elites are done with America. There new brainchild is over there in the east, China. There’s no salvation any where

He good bro

was your penis bucko

He's a trend.

While I think there's a lot of people here that fit that, I definitely don't think all or even the majority of people here do. I think you can still, for instance, be concerned about trannies and homosexuals raising kids, black crime, immigration, and all the other mainstream garbage these days and not be a stormfag.

except through Jesus Christ

Unironically the Plato of our age. A genius that we don't fully deserve.

>I think you can still, for instance, be concerned about trannies and homosexuals raising kids, black crime, immigration, and all the other mainstream garbage these days and not be a stormfag.

idk man most of the people I knew who were into the anti-SJW movement in 2016 are getting kinda fashy now. the skeptic community is still limping along on youtube but I have no idea who their followers are, I haven't met a "classical liberal" IRL in ages.

Worth listening to. Worth thinking about. Helps lead you out of the clouded leftist thinking and set yourself right.

>But trying to win over the Jow Forums set to him is a lost cause, imo.

Maybe so but Jow Forums shouldn't be a hugbox, even though it's getting that way since 2016 more so

I've noticed there's literally no one who can get famous before they get called controlled opposition too.

Being fashy doesn't mean you're a LITERAL NAZI. But, classic liberalism isn't in vogue, global capitalism is pretty much despised on all spectrums. What's hot right now is nationalism. and that isn't a bad thing.

Attached: Djr7wEnU4AMDPus.jpg (640x640, 121K)

>I am the only one around here who thinks Peterson is unironically a great man?

Your running about 3 months late - check your calendar.

Peterson literally just recycles Jungian and Nietzschean concepts and talking points

I think he and Trudeau both should not be prime minister

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

Attached: 1540862513934.jpg (600x755, 249K)

anti-JBP rhetoric on Jow Forums is a psyop

Kids these days am I right?

Who is this person and why has he been spammed here for 3 years? Even patrick little fags (another person about who i know nothing) crawled back into their glow worm holes

Yeah but he doesn't need to be prime minister to tell you to make your bed. That's like his main campaign point. "Make your bed". I seen him in like five different videos talking about it.

Attached: Screenshot_350.png (1081x849, 1.49M)

Peterson is a professor from Canada who made youtube videos tackling, in part, marxism in academia as well as various other issues. He became very popular from these videos and since then has become a big name.

Jews are trying to manufacture division

Peterson constantly calls out the institutionalized academic bubble so that quote doesn't apply at all.

says a lot of important common sense things very well. not perfect, nobody is. eats only beef which apparantly is possible if you believe him. like many, he may or may not be a character in a grander narrative on the world stage.

Attached: 1024px-Charon_in_True_Color_-_High-Res.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

He's miserable in his home life studying commie art, his kids are fuck ups, and he's made $$$ repackaging the alcoholics' 12 step plan and pushing it on the masses so they can do it too. Seems legit.

He's unironically a great man for my daddy kink. He can study my blade any time he wants if he'll keep telling me to clean my room.

Have you cleaned your room anons?

I discovered him just last week because I had been living under a rock. From the little I've seen on YT the guy is a good debater and speaks his mind. Was actually surprised to see how much Jow Forums dislikes him.

how would you know? how do you know these responses are even organic? or human

i like him,
sure, some pol hates him, but thats the internet, what you gonna do.
i mean i say offensive shit sometime on the net just for a laff, who cares about it anyway.

He’s comes from an individualist stance, and realizes that to find peace in the person you must find peace in the whole. It’s evidence that individualism and collectivism are pointless distinctions beyond the difference between totalitarian communism and anarcho-capitalism

Nah, I like him well enough.

He recognizes idpol for the shit-reeking autism that it is.

I don't believe everything he says, but that applies to everybody.

No man is right about everything, or else he would be a god.

He packages them up a little bit nicer and removes the bits that were wrong about or a little bit out there on. Repackaging isn’t all bad when packaging technology gets better.

Probably something to do with people who came here to make it into their 'activism board'. Everyone who doesn't fit into a rigid thing is considered a shill now.

I find it interesting how controversial he is here now as opposed to like, 6 months back.

>b-but he calls out the extremist position the far left takes like infinity genders
>this makes him an independant thinker
>hes sooo controversial spouting 90's centre-left faggotry

Kill yourself you no reading comprehension faggot.

Attached: 1542305894874m.jpg (1024x813, 115K)

Peternetics is a cult-like ideology that is a wasting good genetic material on individualism and liberalism, when we should be fighting for our biological survival as a people.

I read what you posted, I've read it before many times infact and your point is still wrong.

He is very controversial since he's controversial across the board, here and elsewhere. That should tell you something.

Attached: N6xTkQP.jpg (620x828, 54K)

ah, at last I truly understand what this gatekeeper term means

>when we should be fighting for our biological survival as a people.

By doing what exactly? Tell me what you think should be happening and then what isn't happening due to Peterson. Be specific instead of vague?

is this a joke holy shit

Attached: 1523004633555.jpg (710x577, 84K)

P H Y S I C A L R E M O V A L

JP is what he is, and being insincere is not one the things I take away from my visits with him.

I wondering when all the individuals (you) of the west will collectively coalesce and clean their (((room))) for good.
it would be a nice story to be part of.

youtu.be/yZYQpge1W5s

Peterson absolutely kills in this debate! He drops red pills population control, evolutionary psychology, etc. Worth a watch even if u disagree on other things

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-195739.png (2560x1440, 1.6M)

I didnt post it and its not about being "contraversial" you illiterate meme flag cuck. He styles himself as an independant thinker despite not saying anything that is not a mainstream belief.

Vid related, cant even answer a question because hes the embodiment of the NPC meme. Anything that challenges his belief system caises him to shut down and not engage

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec

Learn to read then fuck off and kill yourself retard faggot shill

Attached: 00779805bde2365c70cc6a41666cb7461baa03513e55c9a2b5213698b04371d9.jpg (255x255, 16K)

Collectivising, achieving state power, removing non europeans by force

Are you including the reactionaries who oppose him?

He cucks to every demand this retard bitch makes.

>NPCs think using a greater vocabulary is winning a debate

>He styles himself as an independant thinker despite not saying anything that is not a mainstream belief.

Bullshit, Jordan Peterson said, for example, that multiculturalism is always going to be a failure. So already you're proven wrong, I could list many other things but the point remains.

You're obviously mad that he isn't walking around like that idiot in the picture with a sign.

So you mean he said the same thing as tony blair and angela merkel? Wow what an out of the box thinker.

theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

Face it NPC you are giving patreonbux to a faggot with no capacity for independant thought. Stay at the gate, we dont need your kind where we're going

Attached: 1542519051517.jpg (800x600, 151K)

How can he save the west when he does not want to save western people from demographic replacement?

A charlatan of the highest magnitude.
Bafflegarber and sophist.

I hope he dies a terrible slow death.
I hope his daughter gets raped by a pack of "asians"

This.
Fuck off, JBP. You had your chance and you blew it. Take your 30 Shekels and slink off back to the underworld.

Hahaha holy shit that's a good impression of Jordan Peterson

>Jow Forums is one person

This meme is getting stale

Attached: 1535262993928.png (296x299, 151K)

Now OP has been thoroughly and completely BTFO by me, he has disappeared.

Weird, huh?

Attached: 30846ae6d05acdd10a8c364fb1e27dcb357cd07fe3ea5bc24fffe47dac5cda3c.jpg (750x709, 37K)

He's less of a faggot than his fans, take that as you will

Tony Blair and Merkel trying to win back points now that their idiotic policies have finally come back to bite them doesn't really count. They've also spent the last 3 decades calling everyone who disagreed with them a terrible person. Merkel recently said the exact opposite to this btw.

In any case, saying 'multiculturalism doesn't work' isn't a particularly popular thing to say around leftists in college.

And NPC doesn't just mean 'left wing' either.

Given that this thread is full of people who want to turn Jow Forums into their activism board for their spergy political vision then you should know what he means.

Fuck off No flagger there are people for and against him in this thread go be ashamed of your race in Reddit you nigger

>The quote is from 2010
>Who claimed it was popular to say around college kids? Its an incredibly pedestrian comment, that was my claim and its true
>I didnt claim all NPC's are leftosts stop straw manning you low IQ petersteintology cultist

This is the best these faggots can do? Again, kill yourself.

> ashamed of your race

Baseless accusations.

Merkel recently said multiculturalism had failed. Blair saying it in 2010 doesn't really make much difference, he's an incredibly unpopular guy and generally a toxic entity in politics and will be forever remembered for the damage he did to his country and for Iraq.
Blair is responsible for a huge amount of multiculturalism and spent most of his career shilling for it, and he still does by proxy (shilling for the EU and so on).

More recently I'm glad that Blair keeps popping up to defend the EU actually more recently because the fact that an ogre like him does so really hammers home the point that it's a terrible institution.

> Its an incredibly pedestrian comment, that was my claim and its true

You can get arrested in several European countries for saying it.

>I didnt claim all NPC's are leftosts
You threw around 'NPC' in a retarded way because it's an attempt to shut down rational argument, much like ad hominem attacks.

Fuuuuucking hell you are retarded
>Merkel backtracking to keep all of the "new germans" voting CDP makes an idea less common
>Blair being unpopular (he isnt, why do you think he constantly gets trotted out?) makes an idea less common
>You can get artested for saying multiculti has failed in several countries
Really, name one (protip you cant because its not remotely close to being true
>hurr durr u use ad hom to shut down debate
How am i shutting anything down? Im engaging every retarded faggot NPC point you make. Im calling you a faghit retard NPC petersteintology cultist because all of these thing are true

Kill yourself

Attached: JG.jpg (440x440, 27K)

Attached: 2017-03-19-v-preteklosti-bo-vse-po-399-eur-69739.jpg (1280x800, 494K)

He's good at fucking with entitled and stupid feminists, but is refusing to say anything about race

>Makes an idea less common
Plenty of ideas are common, doesn't mean they're not controversial.
Saying 'multiculturalism doesn't work' is by all accounts a controversial opinion and you know it as well as I do.

Jordan Peterson's opinions are pretty obviously controversial given that he has people protesting in his classrooms, if no one was protesting then they wouldn't be controversial ideas.
Just because you don't think they're controversial doesn't make it true silly user.

He almost lost all he had just saying there aren't thousands of genders

cant stand him

By your metric stating the earth is round is a controversial statement because the minute % of the population that believe in the flat earth would get assmad.
Blue haired retards disagreeing with you doesnt make your statement controversial.

Still waiting for you to give an example of a country that has laws against saying multiculti is a failure...

He’s kinda gay and long winded. We should be gassing Jews instead of listening to the “kind of” gay and long winded. He’s only stalling the inevitable so Jews have enough time to get their ass to Israel.

You're making a reductionist argument now.
Blue haired retards aren't the only people who get upset if someone says that multiculturalism doesn't work.

As I say, people can be arrested for saying that in several 1st world countries. Britain, Germany, Sweden.

He has tenure. He couldnt be fired even if he said homosex is a mental illness or that the holocaust never haplened.

He's suppressing his power level to make his views more palatable. A majority of people a blue pilled and going on about gassing the kikes isn't going to win them over. JP is a good gateway drug, it wakes people but to the fact they're actually being fucked with.

LIAR.
Merkel, Blair, Le Pen, Tommy Robinson, BNP, AfD, FN and countless others have publically called multicult a failure inthpse countries. NONE have gone to gaol for it.

You are either confused with holohoax denial or a liar.

Attached: 1542437336121.jpg (640x960, 75K)

They recently have tried to put Le Pen in a mental asylum. Tommy Robinson is an obvious one, he's been in trouble non stop, the BNP have had many people locked up over the years, AfD similarly, FN is obvious too, I'm surprised you even brought that one up.

Merkel and Blair will not get in trouble for such comments, many other people have. Individuals have been in trouble for similar thought offenses on fb in the UK.

>UN and Trilateral commission internationalist shill
>great man
He's an establishment faggot and so are you.

Attached: 1537925545037.jpg (500x582, 39K)

Juden Peterstein doesn't believe whites should defend their self interests.

These are garbage b8 shitposting threads and we know it. Go back to your leftypol discord.

NOT FOR CLAIMING MULTICULTI FAILED.

Fuck faggot admit you are wrong when its paifully obvious to all.

Im done replying to you. You dont even have the abilty to admit that you are wrong when you cant name a SIMGLE example of your assertion. You think juden would apprpve of this tou faggot?

Attached: 1542513492959.jpg (640x483, 91K)

>These people have given up on themselves as individuals and are totally 100% committed to white identity politics. The odds of winning them over to an ethos of responsibility are slim to none, it's just "easier" to shortcut your way to pride by identifying with a group, and blame all your problems on another group. Look at all those SJWs you knew from 2012-2014, and ask yourself how many of them ever got out of it. Well these far-right guys have the same prognosis because their movement is based on the same psychology. People really don't want to hear "work hard it's the only way."
This is probably the most retarded, tunnel vision take possible. You're basically claiming that anyone who identifies as part of a collective has no reason to, and is incentivized against self improvement. This is bullshit. Have you ever been part of a team? Was your idea to just fuck off and let the rest of the team carry your weight for you? If it was, then maybe you are the type of retard who thinks being told to clean your room, wash your dick, or whatever basic bullshit you're already supposed to be doing is sage wisdom that could only come from a profound philosopher. We are all in one way or another, part of a group or collective. Whether you like it or choose to identify with it or not, you cannot escape it. It's your nation, your people, your coworkers, your friends, your family. The idea that we're all atomized individuals living purely in a vacuum is horseshit, and anybody who tries to sell that to you wants you to live a lonely life of isolation and obscurity.

The difference between us and the SJW faggots you constantly battle with but somehow can never truly defeat is that their end goal is their self proclaimed victimhood. It's their beginning, middle and end. Their entire identity hinges upon being oppressed. If their oppressors were ever removed, they'd have no message, no identity, nothing to stand on.
1/2

2/2
Our identity is found in the beating hearts of our people. It's in the pages of our history, the stories of our heroes. It's in the photographs and memories of our grandparents, and in the eyes of our children. Our story is our existence. Our grievances are temporary problems that we are working to overcome. They do not define us like the mythical "oppression" defines the SJW. A day will come when we are free to live as we used to. But there will never be a day when a leftist doesn't screech about their victimhood, or when a "rugged individualist" isn't just lying to himself about everything, down to the very root of his existence.

As I am part of many collectives, I choose to improve myself. I choose to be the best me possible, not out of any selfish interest like my bank account or my own feelings, but because other people depend on me. My coworkers and employer depend on me to do the best I can so our company can succeed. My family depends on me to work hard so they can have a roof over their heads and food on their table. My friends depend on me when they are down and need support. My people depend on me for their next generation. I depend on all of them for the same things.

Individualism is a cheap and selfish lie, peddled by arrogant fucks whose only interest is their own wallet.