The Trump

Does Trump have your vote in 2020?

Attached: 5ab2798bb0284719008b4612-750-562 (1).jpg (750x562, 53K)

how much you gone

nothing free capitalist is my mistress

Indubitably.

Attached: 1368842938204.jpg (900x744, 926K)

Yes.

Attached: 63D3AEAA-0C21-4282-AA22-1488FB415E33.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

Depends on whether or not some librard throws it in the trash again

I say Trump has a 40% chance at getting reelected.

Attached: 1540925707834.jpg (960x640, 74K)

> Does Trump have your vote in 2020?

GATE / Tavistock thread, everyone!

If he's running against a Democrat, yes.

>one-line writing prompt

I'm of the loyalist of Lions - and I AIN'T LYIN' ! ... Literally, I AM a Lion

Attached: 4852CE95-563C-404C-AD5C-8A7B98916BB2.jpg (2423x1488, 866K)

Nope.

I hope Rnc holds primaries so I can vote for someone else, but lesser of two evils and all that.

I say hillary has 98% chance of winning 2020

Yeah well I say 110% you bigot!

OH NO I WAS JUST MEMEINg, KEK PLS NO

pretty much. i have no faith in the dems

Attached: 1540243732422.png (680x559, 283K)

she'll probably die of old age long before she gets to see the next election

When was this quote?

I want to know who the opponent is first. I would vote for him just to see him win again. It would be really funny.

cant vote, but im going to poison wells like a jew on a mission for that man. like i did last time. we stopped hillary in 08, we stopped her in 16, we'll finish her in 20. prepare yourselves faggots, we are going in dry.
i will fracture your bases, disenfranchise your core, and put you onto more 3rd party candidates than ever before.

Attached: neverforget.png (500x320, 126K)

No since voting in my state is meaningless.

There will be no vote

Attached: 205.jpg (600x406, 31K)

Yeah. Mostly for the lols.

Wish we had the wall. He should have taken the dreamer deal. Maybe the Democrats will roll it by him next year.

Attached: yttm.jpg (564x346, 35K)

Inaugural Address - January 20, 2017

He needs to stop being such a damn pussy

Not like we'll get a better choice.
and not that it'll matter when they know they can just rig it for HILLDAWG now

yes i want at least one chance to vote for him. -t former green

Pence 2020. Trump is a fag

I won't know the answer to that until November 8th, 2020. Until then, you can suck a fat one.

I'm hoping he delivers on his promises. I'm fucking waiting.

Damn you're a pussy ass fag dude kek

mike "like it in the crapper get the zapper" pence 2020

haha yes epik meme fellow 4 channeler

Thankfully I don't live in that mess

More like "the only people pushing Pence are fucking jews" in the year never ever

Even your response lacks spine

hello fellow 4channer
thank you for this very enjoyable meme
have you perchance heard of 'pepe' the frog
he is a very XD meme

fuck off meme flag

Si

Most likely but if he doesn't start dealing with shit heads like antifa (or loosen laws until citizens can) then I'm going back to voting for Nixon every year.

No. Everyone on Jow Forums is with her now.

Yes.

>Hollywood meltdown
>Rise of Chads
>Rid if identity politics
>Roll back more regulations
>More tax cuts
>Wall please
>1000 reasons more

Entrepreneurial family here. Trump has helped a lot (except for tariffs)

I'm sorry jew that your pawn Pence won't get the push you so badly need. Please die

>no pizzgate progress
>no 9/11 revealations
>no secret tech revelations (free energy, anti-grav, etc.)
>no ET, black project, MK Ultra, etc., disclosure
>no Israeli crimes disclosure
>All of this shows trump is almost certainly a pedophile reptile just like all the rest
>everything in government 100% status quo despite loud yelling rhetoric on both sides to present the pretense that big things are happening, whether positive or negative
>the circus never ends
>voting

Attached: voting.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

..So..
you wish to duel....

Attached: 97345897.jpg (664x1203, 176K)

Of course he does. There is a perception in the US that all democrats are massive faggots.

Hello CNN

No, memefag. I did vote for him. I'm unregistering to vote. He will win without my vote. Trump supporters are weak, pathetic and suck his dick when he mentions Israel

So because ET didn't come onstage Trump is a pedophile? Got it, man we're losing a real genius here folks!

You act all defeatist, it's nauseating

no, it's all the same, except trump-sucking-israel-dick somehow convinced people that he's pro-america

I'll work for his opponent if the cuck shit bag doesn't stop pandering to niggers and doing fuck all about antifa and beaner invasion.
>inb4 muh dems are worse
Nothing is worse than false hope.

Unless the Democrats pull Tulsi Gabbard on the ballot (not happening) than I'm 100% for Trump.

>picks one thing from list
>pretends this is the whole content of the post
Are you retarded or just in denial?

you just made your final mistake
prepare to perish

Attached: sSgxQ2P.jpg (720x540, 26K)

trump will be assassinated before 2020, i predict xxd

the only dem i'll vote for is biden.

And beyond if possible.

>no pizzgate progress
>no 9/11 revealations
>no secret tech revelations (free energy, anti-grav, etc.)
>no ET, black project, MK Ultra, etc., disclosure
>no Israeli crimes disclosure
>All of this shows trump is almost certainly a pedophile reptile just like all the rest
You seriously expected all that? Based on what? The Israeli Gatekeeper Alex Jones? Good God, even with what I know about the jews I wouldn't expect that door to be open for at least another 20 years

Fucking memeflags

So far it's looking like I might as well not bother voting.

Trump reenacting the assassination of RT founder Mikhail Lesin

if it's a duel you want it's a duel you'll get
just don't say i didn't warn you...

Attached: 9x83gbt.jpg (2432x4320, 530K)

no wall no vote

>voting
lmao, weakness-tier

100% Yes
For America and for lols

Yes. 100%. Unfortunately somebody decided it was a good idea to let reformed felons vote in Florida so that probably wont mean shit.

Daamn son!

If he is running against a libtard then yeah. I want a real natsoc candidate though. Trump isn't doing enough to get rid of minorities and create the white ethnostate America was meant to be.

Yep. If the deep state isn't gone by 2024, then you can either look forward to Emperor Trump or a LOT of high-echelon deaths, suddenly happening like magic as he steps down. The deep staters won't be allowed to survive regardless.

Attached: 1538267952620.png (720x720, 751K)

>list of things, any of which would provide some minimal evidence that Trump is not kosher business as usual
>HURRRR DUDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *picks one thing from list and ignores the rest*
>but user, what about the rest?
>HURRRRRRRR DUUUURRRRRRR *YOU FINK HE DO ALL DAT STUFFF AT ONCE? HAHA? WHAAAA
How do you even feed yourself? This is not confusing. Are you ESL?

No, I would never vote for a protestant.

>being this utterly Qtarded
>literally "wait until the last minute of the last hour of the last day of the Trump presidency before you judge"
What happened to "any day now"?

>some minimal evidence
>pizzgate, 9/11, secret tech (free energy, anti-grav, etc.) ET, black project, MK Ultra, Israeli crimes
>minimal

Attached: 1541826132512.jpg (894x894, 368K)

I can't vote but he's a massive failure.
Still better than Hillary but that's hardly an endorsement

If he had done any one of the things I listed that would constitute minimal evidence that he might not be a kosher reptile pedophile. Yes. What don't you understand?

no, he's constantly being cucked by even fucking CNN and completely toothless to retaliate, he said he meant business but then he relocated into the cuckshed about 6 months into his term..... you can still apply for DACA citizenship protection right now as well (3?) years later

Yup, I will vote for the somewhat lesser of two evils yet again, and the kikes will win yet again because the alternative will be some unlikable controlled-opposition Moloch worshiping Saturnian cultist. Not that it matters, because we're already dead.

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 122K)

The democrats and RINO's hate america the only way I won't for him out of fault is if somebody even more based came along which I just don't see happening

Hrs actually quite atheist.
Pleb

>controlled-opposition Moloch worshiping Saturnian cultist
Trump is part of the club. When you fly on the fucking pedo plane to pedo island and regularly hang out with all kinds of other people from the club, you are part of the club.

Attached: epstein.jpg (766x527, 48K)

Do you understand how fringe the belief in pizzagate is? I mean like real belief, not the meme belief I see all the time from phonies I know. But actual belief, where you were in the threads watching it develop week after week. The shilling. The HTG threads getting shut down. It's real. I don't read into the other shit, but pizzagate and Israel/jew control is real, all of it

But I didn't expect him to reveal any of that. Even the JFK stuff I didn't really expect. No one cares about it, besides us and a minimal amount. Everyone is so apathetic and jelly brained.

wuz hping for ajamu the 2nd baraka since hussein seotoro barak was so purrrfect
maybe Larry can tell me more about the crack cocaine and blowjob encounters with him so i can have good dreams

white supremacist bat grip ! so busted

My vote and both of my parents' votes all in Florida.

Good luck with that since Trump has done absolutely nothing about the social media crack down on right wingers.

I was in the original PG threads also. Up for days researching and archiving Jimmy's instagram. It doesn't matter whether anyone believes it. If you are really a good person in a key seat of power with the true intention to fix the problem, you don't say "well, I could publish all this evidence and expose this whole thing but... no one believes it so... whatever, I'll just shit around passing tax laws and bullshit like every other president in history and then leave office with nothing substantially changed". If you know that a literal cult of pedophile cannibal demon worshippers is in control of all major institutions of the modern world, and you genuinely want to do something about that, you don't say "well, I could expose this but no one believes it so....whatever... I'll just sit on my thumbs and hire Q to tell everyone I'm really doing it behind the scenes so people will keep liking me". There is no "game" to be played. The truth is simple. You tell it. When you're in the position to tell the truth and you keep it hidden instead, it's because you're a kosher shit like everyone before you.

Fuck no. He fucked up on the tax cut (most of it went to the rich, that's just a fact) and Israel. No wall too. He's also a scumbag that lies over the most random shit. It just makes us look bad.

In b4 some /ptg/ r3ddit fags come and roast me. Go fuck yourselves.

>The truth is simple. You tell it.
Come on. Also he doesn't need Q to have people like him. I don't even pay attention to Q, and often mock it for fun

Attached: My favorite.jpg (402x507, 24K)

He'd have to fuck up pretty bad to make me vote Democrat.

If it's such a fact let's see some really nice factual sources

>come on
Not an argument. He's kosher. There's every reason to think so and every day that passes with him doing nothing about any of the actual issues is another reason.

yes.

Attached: B9117A74-6756-46EF-BA8E-39ED3FDE2443.jpg (480x893, 190K)

HELL NO!

>There's every reason to think so and every day that passes with him doing nothing about any of the actual issues is another reason
Again, ET coming out on stage is the actual issue that bothers you? Not doing everything he can to keep this country alive while also keep himself alive? He's playing a very tough game. You dismiss an entire 2 years of progress, things you've never seen a president do before, and E fucking T is what makes him "kosher" to you. You bitch about Q, when literally no one here gives a fuck about Q. You sound like a deranged fuck that doesn't know what he believes

>pulls same individual item off list again
>doing everything he can to keep this country alive *sniff sniff* *salutes flag*
Sorry, didn't realize I was dealing with a boomer NPC. Have fun voting.

>using the word boomer
>using the word NPC
Damn it must suck to be that much of a lame brained faggot

Attached: 1533353572624.jpg (1331x744, 434K)

Not if he doesn't do something about the financial deplatforming, social media censorship and go after Antifa and its financial backers. How many more jews does he have to pardon and how much more money has to be sent to Israel to be allowed to do something for whites?

4%+ GDP
Lowest black unemployment ever
Lowest hispanic unemployment ever
Lowest female unemployment in 65 years
Cuts through climate change and LGBTQWERTY propaganda from the past 8 years
Peace with North Korea
Korean war officially ends under Trump presidency
Makes children cry
Makes celebrities cry
Makes college profs cry
Makes CNN cry

FUCK YEAH TRUMP 2020

Attached: which way.jpg (2048x2048, 776K)

>more nigger diversity hires
>korea?
>fuck CNN
way to go MAGApedes!
>this is your brain on reddit

Fuck off GRU

No

NO WALL
NO VOTE

Attached: 1460060797267.png (568x595, 173K)