NEW MURDOCH MURDOCH

NEW MURDOCH MURDOCH
GET IN HERE!
youtu.be/WsIGVUqhvfs

Attached: o7pk3ub027201.png (1101x725, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Border Runners 4 The Caravan Crisis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NCBwBqmAxBs
youtu.be/NCBwBqmAxBs
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
archive.is/C4AgL
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/videos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Border Runners 4 The Caravan Crisis.html

Attached: VDtvvA2.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

Attached: happy face.png (830x799, 222K)

I love MM but I wish they could use bitchute or something, I love cheekyvids too, they are cool and underground but it's hell when a new episode releases.

bump

True. Just glad they are still making quality content.

Attached: 1526508776055.jpg (1048x1200, 368K)

Literally was checking Cheeky Videos an hour ago because I realized how long it had been since the last episode, and then next thing I know I'm getting an alert.

Me too, shout out to you MM cunts, we know you are in this thread. Good work.

Attached: 77345243565.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Bump

Fuck yeah.

Fuck off, Murdoch.

>Border runners
OH SHIT THEY BROUGHT IT BACK

needed this

I don't think they would post a thread about their content, though i know they lurk.
Love you guys btw

Attached: Murdoch-chan eye twitch.gif (640x360, 360K)

They participate in threads too, but they didn't show at my last summoning :(

Btw can anyone edit this so Murdoch Chan has brown eyes? Blue eyes aren't canon

Attached: 1516560927712.jpg (1280x6827, 1.06M)

Thanks for all you do Murdoch crew.

Also thready reminder that Dr. Murdoch has the best taste in Moonman

For real, they are true fucking heroes.

youtube mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=NCBwBqmAxBs

MM threads are always comfy

Here's a mirror
youtu.be/NCBwBqmAxBs

They got Trump to talk about South Africa
>Setup DM/Lauren Southern arc
>Metamorphosis "Save the Boer"
>thotgate and Lauren's coalburning past comes out
>MM makes a video
>Lauren goes to South Africa to win back Dr Murdoch
>Makes documentary
>Increased attention to white farmers results in a segment on Tucker
>Trump watches Tucker, tweets
You goys are responsible. And most people will never know

Thanks friends

Attached: 1508050078230.jpg (900x1200, 167K)

Ok, I'm missing a joke here, why does Mc keep emotions out loud? Is this to imply all women are npcs?

You are the absolute epicest fortniters, murdoch murdoch crew. Thank you, and good luck on that epic victory royale.

>:45
>Screw your optics, I'm going in!

Attached: 1497423823658.gif (500x318, 875K)

Mmmm that's just the cringe I needed. Thanks for the vid bunch of faggots.

>cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Border Runners 4 The Caravan Crisis.html
Thank you based mother fuckers.

Attached: NeoNazi Wojack.png (800x848, 491K)

Cringed.

they stop by and tell us when a new one is out, they were here last night really fucking late.

Post proofs please.

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-000919.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

>that deus ex soundtrack
I love these guys.

>I love cheekyvids too
hell when a new episode releases.

Yeah man server takes a beating when the new videos are out,

72gb so far from when the video was posted.

Attached: slurm.jpg (702x403, 68K)

What is enjoyable about Murdoch's content? His videos are a bit cringeworthy, in my opinion.

You have to be white to get it, paco

didnt save last nights version, it was tiger anime stuff, not my flavor.

Attached: mm.png (2202x2250, 3.05M)

And we cringed at your flag Abdul.

Aww, someone put some sand in your nigger pussy?

>They got Trump to talk about South Africa
>>Setup DM/Lauren Southern arc
>>Metamorphosis "Save the Boer"
>>thotgate and Lauren's coalburning past comes out
>>MM makes a video
>>Lauren goes to South Africa to win back Dr Murdoch
>>Makes documentary
>>Increased attention to white farmers results in a segment on Tucker
>>Trump watches Tucker, tweets
>You goys are responsible. And most people will never know

this is actually pretty accurate

That's bullshit but I believe it

Attached: 5746284937163.jpg (670x424, 142K)

it warms my heart that they added Deus Ex OST to it. I like it when my favorite youtuber share the same vidya tastes

Just think

Trump is in this thread right now cringing really hard and trying to understand how the fuck we won an election for him

Bueno

Attached: 1538549279474.jpg (500x656, 68K)

It really isn't, Lauren Southern was pressured into South Africa because of Jow Forums, this is where she stole all of her original talking points dipshit. No one else knew what the fuck a South Africa was at the time, and Murdoch helped drum up a lot of support for the Boer with Metamorphosis, showing just how revered South Africa was in the dissident right. Lauren Southern doesn't give a fuck about the boer, she gave a fuck about getting popular and she took the opportunity to capitalize on an untapped niche. Either way, her documentary was what sparked off mainstream media addressing it, and people got a feel for what "Trumps base" was worried about/concerned with.

Murdoch directly contributed to the President addressing the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Attached: logo1.png (476x238, 61K)

it was pretty good niggers, probably my favorite since racejam. just dont listen to peru flag, inclusive faggotry is how we got here in the fucking first place.

AWWWWW FUG BUMPING WITH OC PAPE

Attached: sketch-1526655276427.png (1440x2560, 1.97M)

Good vid. MM rarely fails to disappoint. Build the fucking wall.

that was music from princess mononoke at the climax and top gun in the denoument. feels way too hard for this genx boomer.

Attached: wolf.gif (540x304, 575K)

>Mononoke music
I can dig it.

fuck its playing so slow, everyone stop clicking it so i can watch it

She cared about winning back Dr Murdoch after the revelations of her sexual history.

Attached: 1512364986302.png (1020x540, 766K)

I am white, is the thing, White, dirty blonde hair, and hazel eyes. Also forgot I had this tab.

i wanna fuck murdoc chan

>No one else knew what the fuck a South Africa was at the time,
Are you like 18? Nelson Mandela was a major event in the 90s.

>No one else knew what the fuck a South Africa was at the time

Jesus, imagine been this dumb.

just for reference, anytime i see these words:
>cringe
>literally
>edgy
i want to put you in an oven.
theres also a 4th one, i cant think of right now, pretty drunk. its saturday.

No one knew, or was keeping up with the situation in South Africa post-apartheid besides White Nationalists. You're a fucking retard.
laugh it the fuck up, what percentage of people in Western countries could tell you anything about Libya? Yemen? Those two rank higher than South Africa in the states due to direct involvement, and I'd guess under 10%. You nation has direct ties to South Africa, and I guarantee people there didn't give a fuck, or know what was happening. Tommy kike Robinson is the best you bongs can ask for, kys.

HELL YEAH

Attached: Autist.jpg (980x6682, 1.67M)

Attached: MC.png (545x546, 417K)

Kek, however

>Gassing goblino anchor baby monsters with Agent Orange

MM is pretty edgy

Use the youtube mirror posted in this thread

>music from revolutionary girl utena
Huh, I would peg that one a bit too degenerate for the Murdochs. Though they would probably appreciate how aesthetic and how packed it is with symbolism.

Attached: sailor.mkv_snapshot_11.17_[2017.09.20_23.32.24].jpg (640x480, 52K)

Got a torrent yet?

god i fucking love MM

There is a link to one on the cheeky vids site.

cringe

not really, i knew it would either be a10 brappers or agent orange if it was going to be a caravan episode. we only think so differently. mm is american, our inner monologue is a screeching eagle crying for fascism. and we talked about it during the whole week leading up to the caravan. i wanted a10's, plenty of the other boys wanted agent orange, a few even wanted moabs.

Attached: looksbrownenough.jpg (920x690, 66K)

Shit you're right, cheers.

Goddamnit, these faggots almost make me wish my country wasn't >99% white so I could bag shitskins and defend the border for a living. How do they do it?

I don't know but it is the sort of cringe I like.

that was fairly bluepilled
>we are going to be saved by white women
lolno

You guys have that retarded white women thing in the bag too since you eliminated down syndrome. Too bad you embrace faggy (((neo-paganism))).

I think it's more like white women are incredibly easy to manipulate if you know what you're doing.

>diablo soundtrack
already a 10/10

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-17-21-58-55~2.png (1440x2050, 598K)

nice

Attached: 1503699215665.png (636x493, 251K)

Attached: MM.jpg (1131x1623, 512K)

Wait. Is murdoch canadian? That had better be a fucking proxy.

Based and redpilled.
Also, checked.

Attached: 1516608305972.jpg (511x511, 74K)

based I was just thinking about them (you).

i just assumed it was a friend, they are allowed to have them, even if its a fucking leaf. the posters putting up oc mm art were all american flags.

>tfw went to bed early because I had a job in the morning
Life was comfier as a NEET

Attached: 1535955895991.jpg (600x596, 236K)

gib plz

Attached: 34.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

In their podcast episode they said they lived in the midwest, I think it's clear they're American

Attached: Murdoch Guts SS.png (1027x1245, 1.35M)

you didn’t miss the joke

It used to be a lot better. It has gone seriously downhill with this episode

have seen them in a dozen threads or so over the years. they never struck me as leaf, a little weab sure. but thats fine, we made an alliance with them anyway. i did watch lay on the spikes, kind of wish they didnt do that. only a matter of time before some faggot gets mc's feet posted.

Jesus, I hope they stay careful and don't get doxxed. They are probably at the top of the hit list for that and worse. Even making (((friends))) online is risky.

archive.is/C4AgL

This is yesterday's thread.

>it's just been revoked

every episode this is said and every episode it's always a leaf. Can you amerifats hurry up and invade the parasite above you already?

Attached: 22342.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

Expecting the general populous to know what's going on in the 200 some other countries in the world at any given time is ridiculous. Of course the general populous only knows about other countries what CNN/MSNBC/FoxNews tells them.

Can you make a torrent containing all of the previous episodes that don't have a torrent link already, I wanna download them all but I don't wanna do it by hand.

Their accents don't sound canuck at all. Metokur sounds closer to Canadian, which makes me think the MN dox is legit

Some pot seller in WA is accused of being Murdoch Chan but they sound nothing similar

It was very comfy, i liked it a lot. They're good people, good banter too

Attached: FEE157A3-B897-48CE-A3BD-97DC1B6F9713.png (440x553, 359K)

Then instead of explaining every lie it is far more prudent to make the case that the mainstream media is wholly untrustworthy. Even vaunted Fox News, the outlet run by the one gentile of the media oligarchy

oh boy, another wojak ms paint cartoon made for adult incels and alt-righters. can't frigging wait

>Can you make a torrent containing all
This. Plz. Who knows if they'll get shoah'd. Their stuff is far too good to let it disappear one day.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

There decent oc in that thread. I guess cheeky was slow with the upload.

I hope they start spreading out a couple of red herrings, its probably the best way to avoid getting doxxed.

its on the list of things to do

for now you can just send your download manager to cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/videos/

no, we're letting him collapse under his own faggotry. if we intervene it will be after hes forced to stop fucking his dog and eat it. save the doggers, fuck the leafs.
wouldnt know, dont care for the gg immigrants. though i find jim to be the least annoying of those faggots.
was nice to hear them open up. like most Jow Forums, i just want them to be safe and comfy.

speaking of, what is a good download manager? Been avoiding downloading one since the last time my PC had to be wiped.

fuck off kike