The 11-Year-Old Best Friends Transitioning Together

youtube.com/watch?v=S81gpYXCJbo

I wonder how old are they going to be when they off themselves

Attached: 1542514814131.jpg (740x1024, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401593/Whistleblower-teacher-makes-shocking-claim-autistic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hark let us play a song to mark the end of days. Any suggestions?

Attached: fame.jpg (2810x4692, 2.66M)

I really hope those are just coincidences. I mean all have done stupid shit when we were kids right?

Attached: EBSz3c7.jpg (2361x1114, 193K)

Little front holes made of ticky tacky and we all look just the same.

yikes

btw here are their parents
like a cockwork

Attached: chrome_2018-11-18_06-02-24.png (1332x707, 1.45M)

What the fuck is happening in the middle
Is this why so many parents defend kissing their children on the mouth now?

It’s this simple.

Attached: 8DE79F96-7958-4479-B08F-F651E0070F05.jpg (750x853, 58K)

Everybody's doing a brand new dance now.

>kissing children on the mouth

the first time I went to the child psychologist was because my mother did this and I punched her.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 154K)

Celebrities are weird. Someone needs to write a book or something explaining why they get like this.

How long before we hear about these freaks regretting it and committing suicide

suicide when? 13?

The real question is

Will they all suicide together?

Attached: 96E47A3C-9F60-4DC3-8FE3-F8EFF21A2CC6.jpg (214x265, 35K)

There isn't enough rope in the world

A rock spider is getting a little tongue

In today's Daily Mail. Transmania has taken over entire schools in Britain and sane teachers are afraid to speak out about it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401593/Whistleblower-teacher-makes-shocking-claim-autistic.html

Attached: moon4.jpg (403x640, 38K)

How brave

SHould mention that the article is about how older "trans" students are targeting younger autistic students and convincing them they are also trans.

Then they take life-changing hormones.

Seriously, if parents both defend kissing their children on the mouth in public AND the gender meme at the same time, what's to stop them from looking like actual pedophiles?

just when i was starting to think "hitler did nothing wrong" was irony....

> Most of children undergoing transformation are autistic according to teacher
kek. and most of them will never breed, now. did we just figure out how to push through eugenics?

Child abuse. That's all this is. You can't get a tattoo unto you are 18. At that age, a child's mind is configured to please the parent. They only agree with their parents on everything. I don't even need to check, but these are likely adopted children who are being subjected to this horrible influence because the fake parents have a massive grudge against the opposite sex and take it out on these poor innocent children.

Child abuse. The (((doctor))) should be hung from a street lamp.

Attached: 1541514010664.jpg (1939x2246, 443K)

Dude rope wouldn't work on them, they weigh so much they would just fall to the ground.

Attached: 1539315484465.jpg (459x459, 51K)

>The (((doctor))) should be hung from a street lamp.
It'll be a satisfying day for sure

Children naturally become independent around 14. This is natural and the way it should be. This is a horrible abuse of children. Pure insanity. These child abusers

Russia & China are laughing at the west. This is what they wanted.

It is an actual paedophile. No normal person ever kisses a child on the mouth like that.

It is kinda crazy when you look at it like that. Either way, this can't last more than a couple of generations.

It's okay for a mother to kiss her kids on the mouth when they're very young but that window is veeeeeery small

The Jewish and Satanic (Masons, Bankers) occult want to defile the imagery of man and woman.

And they're doing it totally legally.

Attached: post_op.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Attached: TransgenderSuicide.png (589x323, 14K)

Attached: 1540092126765.jpg (1970x1430, 650K)

Triple suicide when?

Attached: Screenshot_20181116171509.png (1080x1920, 385K)

Why much jail time would an adult get for burning down a school?
I know kids these days do it all the time, but 55 year old man who is a high school dropout?

Attached: Screenshot_20181116163807.png (1080x1920, 511K)

Attached: Untitled.png (983x763, 98K)

Depends on if that 55 year old man is or is not a retard and does or does not manage to get his dumb ass caught

>>I'm normal just like everybody else

if you're normal then why are you mentally ill who wants to transition?

are kids really this dumb today?

also 30k likes vs 6.3k dislikes

we live in a society

let it all burn
(((fuck they)))

>jewish step mother
>literally making sure the goy step-children dont reproduce

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and should be treated as such but why must you hate on them to this extent

You're getting the rope too

Its just sales.

The doctors performing the operations and pumping the kids full of hormones are getting paid.

I'm capitalist as fuck but I do think this is immoral. :/

Attached: 1440639361986.jpg (599x287, 22K)

Capitalism's only flaw is that it leads to degenerate things being available for cash

Are they going to commit suicide together?

Yeah, and they're currently pushing for these operations to be covered by governmental healthcare, so that your tax dollars and mine can pay for this.

Attached: what did cap mean by this.jpg (782x468, 107K)

Does it ever cross a normie's mind how astronomical the odds of three kids in one place being trannies are when they went their whole life without ever meeting one?

If they were just a little bit saner they should be publicly asking why all these cases occur now, but didn't before, and is it that some kind of poisoning is taking place?

I don't believe that is the case. There's way more money for a GP in pushing something like SSRIs and for surgeons they're going to make more money with something like butt implants.

With trannies it's a few different things but I believe two are:
*mental health practitioners are all sick fucks and want to experiment on kids to see what happens.
*mental health practitioners are all sick fucks and want to make the most fuckable teenage trannies they can so that they can fuck them.

Any opening is just an excuse, fuck you

I increasingly think normies aren't good at math. That's why they go on about equal representation for women at jobs. Understanding a 1:1 ratio is about as sophisticated as their mathematical thinking gets.

Mouth to mouth, the kid was having a nut allergy and needed assistance

>when an 8 year old tells you she is in the wrong body, she means it
>she
What did (((they))) mean by this?

That's not a kiss you dolt

What the fuck is wrong with you? All little kids do that.

What kills me is that if anyone dressed their daughters the way these faggots dress their sons they would be locked up.

Stop worrying guys. They can fix it later if they want to.

Attached: 1540393618033 (1).jpg (1242x2147, 1.02M)

Kissing your kid on the mouth isn't the same as slipping them tongue, dude.
In the case of Liev and his kids it's a preponderance of evidence situation where we have a few weird things that make us wonder: but even with all that he isn't necessarily making his sons swallow his loads.

Don't let this paedo stuff gaslight you into never showing your own kids affection one day, you'll fuck them up and give them an attachment disorder, or something.

Sounds like y’all are the pedos. I kissed both my parents on the lips until I was about 4. So did my brother. So did my friends children. So does my two year old daughter. And when I say this I don’t mean adults kissing kids, I mean the kids doing it by themselves. It’s a tiny peck. It’s not some creepy lip lock.

I almost fucking puked just now looking at this, no joke.

Fuck me. That again? Ugh.

emotionally and psychologically unstable retards who are dragging their kids along into misery. This is fucking child abuse.

It boggles the mind that society allows for such actions.

>Gay/Trans parents

BIG FUCKING SURPRISE

The Dr's that do these surgeries on these young kids need to lose their license. The parents are fucking mentally ill.

This is felony child abuse and needs to be punishable by prison time.

We are all complicit until this is the case. This is a social policy worthy of Doctor Mengele.

So this is pretty clear Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome, right?

He'd be jealous

>"Everyone's doing it!"

holy shit, they actually used that line.