When did you realize women aren't funny?

so I kind of started watching Tik Tok videos, and every time a woman tries to be funny it's pathetic, now there is funny shit on Tik Tok, but whenever a woman tries to be funny it's god awful, and it comes off as see I can be funny too ha ha ha look that joke that guy made I'm agreeing with it. I assumed women could be funny but never saw a female comedian, but then again when I was in high school I use to agree with feminism, but then again I was browbeaten to say that because my best friend did not understand what egalitarianism was, and I was far too lazy to argue. pic for attention

Attached: yEhGRkZl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Kathleen Madigan is pretty based. Honestly, ever since inclusion for inclusion's sake meme became a thing everything has sucked. It's like mainstream comedy is baby proofed.

well that's why I bring up Tik Tok because it's less sanitized, these women are trying to be edgy, but their jokes are all based around agreeing with other people jokes, I knew this guy who was the same way I hated him for it, but when women do it I don't hate them I just feel disappointed. I don't want to feel this way but it seems to be true,

Okay, but why in the fuck did you even download Tik Tok? End your own life immediately.

why do people go on Tumblr? to bully people, Tik Tok is a gold rush, and if you don't see the value of what you can do with it then you have water in your head.

You fucking retard. Go back to Dorthy Parker, Phylis Diller, and Carol Burnett. These were hard working bitches who understood that women were sluts and made careers out of calling out BS on every side. You started with Tik Tok videos? Are you fucking dense? A platform for thots to get attention and you're shocked they're not funny? Christ almighty, how fucking old are you?

Fucking THIS

Sometimes women are funny, but then they are imitating men.

spent a mighty part of my life just playing vidya, and reading books.

Alright, well I can't blame you for that. But I can blame you for coming to Jow Forums with this shit after a week of Tik Tok vids and coming to the conclusion that women aren't funny. So listen the fuck up.

Find some Phyllis Diller vids and start there. Watch 70's/80's comedies like Airplane, Naked Gun, fuck, even the 1980's movie CLUE. THat'll show you women doing dead-pan humor. Then move into whacky comedies like "9-5" and even fucking Hocus Pocus.

90's stand up, Ellen had a one that launched her career and yeah, 90% of it was probably ghost written (all pro stand ups have writers) but it was quality so watch it and learn something about story telling as comedy.

Look into more TV comedies. Jewfeld, MAD TV (Mo Collins was funny, I don't care what you niggers say) and realize that timing is 90% of comedy and being funny. Even 90's SNL was classic shit because comedy is all about timing and everyone has shit written for them. All in the Family. 2 awesome performances by the female leads.

And don't any of you stupid fucks come in here with "muh jooos" cuz no fucking shit jews, its goddamn Hollywood.

TikTok is an app that only zoomers and millenials would get. So its content is linked to its user base which is 99% brainlet public school crap. It goes to show its all about gimmicks and tricks rather than content to the vast mindless horde of preteens with cell phones. I blame boomer faggot parents for neglecting their children

you saying preteens with cell phones are children of baby boomers?

Back in the days of Whose Line Is It Anyway, all the guys were hilarious, but the female guest 'comedian' that sometimes showed up was only useful as a prop and very rarely said anything worth more than a polite insincere chuckle.

Now that I think about it, I've literally never heard a woman make a joke that was funny. At best, their idea of humor is making fun of others.

this reads like someone who only eats microwavable food saying "food tastes disgusting"

Another platform for thots to attention mine.

1990s back when stand up comedy was still good, the women where always horrible.
t. lived next to stand up ny for a few years.

Women are sperm receptacles and nothing more.

>Tik Tok

Attached: 1536013318848.gif (931x682, 532K)

To be genuinely funny, you need to have imagination.

Nina Van Horne "Just Shoot Me"

Fucken hilarious

Gillian "Workaholics"

Fucken hilarious

Early Magda Szubanski

Fucken hilarious

That's all I got.

I have met approximately one woman that actually made me laugh genuinely, I don't think she was trying to be funny.

Women don't need to be funny to find mates.
Men do.

Attached: Lemon12.jpg (1080x1440, 434K)

TV (((women))) aren't funny, yes. But in real life they can be witty and humorous. Though seemingly never a full on joker like some guys.

*cough* NEWSRADIO *cough*

There have been plenty of funny women. Joan Rivers, Phyllis Diller, Carol Burnett, and Lucille Ball, just to name a few.

Problem is, there are no funny women today, because women are too easily offended to be funny any more.

Watching Tik Tok

Attached: 1542482667829.jpg (800x488, 17K)

Actually they’re hilarious when they’re screaming “FUCK ME HARDER! DO ME IN MY ASS!” It’s a little weird when I’m pounding away, but I know if I laugh it’ll ruin the moment, so I think of dead puppies or something to keep it going.

Was this like an epiphany for you? I can't remember a time in my life even when I was blue pilled, that I thought women were funny. I'm not funny myself, though.

Attached: 1505090941196.jpg (640x640, 37K)

I used to watch a lot of stand-up comics. Female comics always sucked.

Actually, Rita Rudner was sometimes funny, but that's it.

>watching Tik Tok

Attached: 1542482667829.jpg (800x488, 17K)

lol, I thought I was the only one. Women always say or do the dumbest shit during sex that just ruins it. They think I'm being kinky with the ball gag but it's really just to shut them up. Wish they'd wear is permanently.

Attached: 1542393886807.jpg (499x429, 70K)

fucking zoomers

what is a tiktok

i dont know a single name on that list, but i do know you are a borderline homo. go fuck yourself.