What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: forbes.png (838x593, 517K)

Faggledore.

Um...wrong board?

people realized that the entirety of the harry potter franchise is shit?

It will be rated shitstains by the "critics" because it doesn't have enough blacks.

Redpilled movie

Trump curse hit that bitch.

I didn't like how London was portrayed, where were all the blacks?

In a room being apologised to by the police for that beheading years back. Some members of the public thought it was unacceptable.

Atleast the books were good

How do you have a franchise if there's only been one movie before this? Didn't the reviews for the dumb guardians of the galaxy movie do the same thing when the sequel came out?

Feminists turned Hollywood into Broadway.

Attached: star wars feminist nigger witer.jpg (1438x1715, 958K)

>Scott (((Mendelson)))
Sure thing, Schlomo.

Because they had already planned 5+.

Imagine being an adult whose job it is to critique children's movies. It's like being paid to be autistic.

It's going to make $1 Billion dollars worldwide and faggots are going to cry because MUH CHILDHOOD, MUH FRANCHISE, THERE ARE WIMMIN IN ROLES.
Literally nothing went wrong.

One of the professors who was in the original movies is somehow a young adult in the new movies even though she wouldn’t have even been born yet.

Is there a masculine character in the movie? I gave up on the first movie bc it was embarrassingly weak.

Sounds like a dogwhistle to me. Anyone that doesn't like this movie is sexist, racist, and/or Russian.

It was good. It was not significantly cucked and I would join Grindelwald to liberate the wizard race.

Attached: 1535881529664.jpg (1200x800, 907K)

The franchise was dead from the get go

Scott Mendelson looks like a pedophile

Grindelwald did nothing wrong.

Hope you're right. Hollywood needs to starve. Right now they are surviving on Marvel movies, nothing original.

they put johnny deep in it

>wanting to make half a dozen movies after the first does well
I thought Jews were smarter than that.

Jews get lazy when they start winning all the time, it’s their Achilles’ heel.

i must have been in a cave this past decade, but i thought the harry potter books were the only ones? are there books that take place during the Grindelwald time period?

Honestly, I just think the J.K. Rowling gravy train is reaching its inevitable end. A LOT of stories do really well initially, and/or in the first few sequels. Harry Potter did amazingly well, better than most in the genre, outside the obvious outstanding work around LotR or Dragonlance. Stuff just gets stale after awhile, one's writing becomes "oh, this again", effects artists try entirely too hard to pick up the slack.

Really, I think if a couple other really good fantasy writers picked up the story, breathed some fresh air into the series, it could have a reawakening. Nothing at all against Rowling, as I said she had an amazing run.

Pretty much. There were no "feminist" characters. They all had flaws and temptations. None of the black characters were forced, because their race was never previously established, and it was never brought up or looked out of place. Dumbledore is a faggot but also a villain, so whatever. They never explicitly stated he was gay anyway, honestly at first I thought they were actually brothers, since I'm not well versed in the lore of the Harry Potter series.

Fantastic Beasts was little more than a booklet that described the beasts of the HP universe. There was another about quidditch but I think those were the only ones outside of harry potter

NIGGERS. Niggers EVERYWHERE. There were no niggers I can remember in Harry Potter. Obviously Rowling has tasted the nigger dick and is in love with niggers.

I saw it. Clearly you did not. It’s filled with niggers. In completely obvious center of shot positions that look so unnatural

this

Trump curse just keeps chewing up the hollywood commies but they never seem to learn. Harry Potter was a faggot.

>literally spent the whole movie looking for each and every black character
OBSESSED

Man I loved dragonlance

Fuck yeah, dragonlance.

Around blacks never relax. Mudblood niggers are no exception.

You fucking faggot you don’t have to LOOK when it’s 1930s England and there’s more niggers than Harlem.

Nothing, it was good. Was completely exposition and set up for the series but still good. Just depends if you have patience for that.

Nah, they established that wizards are capable of living centuries with enough skill.

>movie is set in universe where you can bend the laws of physics and use magic to do whatever the fuck you want
>several of the characters can even shape shift into different entities
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY'S THERE SO MUCH BLACKS

The whole point of the movie series is Dumbledore defeating Hitler.

JK Rowling is an ideologue hack

>mudblood
That's our word, user.

>to defeat Hitler you must BECOME the Hitler
Ebin.

It was a disjointed mess with none of the humor or charm of the first. Saw it for free at an advanced screening and I felt ripped off.

i wish this were true but it isn't

Attached: The+only+reason+you+need+to+join+alliance+_d83539a99dde1d7446d461fb4627eb90.jpg (707x960, 152K)

>several of the characters can even shape shift into different entities
>choosing to be black
I understand how a movie about wizards can't be 100% real but that's just silly.

>Movies are called Fantastic Beast
>Let's focus the movie on a bunch of humans

You beat me to it.

Attached: 1542408303612.png (334x346, 120K)

Watching it now, OP. I hope it's not complete shit.

They're mad because a series about a potential race war is better than prowlings of middle school delinquents.

>being so much of a brainlet you don't understand how in a world where physical forms are not established and are non-corporal that there happens to be a large chunk that just so happen to black

>tfw read it as "Fantastic Breasts 2"

Attached: wew.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>What went wrong?
Not enough trannies in the film. It's 2018 for fuck sakes what were they thinking (they weren't)?

Attached: 1532421158838.jpg (291x439, 16K)

Go back to /tv/

If cirtics hated it then it means there weren't enough people of color or diversity signaling undertones.

This is Drumpf's fault

Attached: 1541632025424m.jpg (684x1024, 127K)

How much are we all going to puke when some producer comes up with the bright idea to cast and film the whole Harry Potter series again, like they do with everything from superheroes to star trek to flatliners.

Rivers of vomit. Shreiks of "muh inner child". Thousands of pedos an heroing in the night to a sight of not-hot-enough Hermione.

Yes, Grindewald is pretty redpilled. Parallels with Hitler are too obvious sometimes

OVERLORD got this part right. The black main character of course had no tolerance for violence but the white Chad character knew that you must become the demon in order to defeat one.

I have no idea what this even is. They were still making Harry Potter movies? Direct-to-VHS, Direct-to-DVD and now Direct-to-Netflix obviously is a model which isn't a complete failure or they would've stopped making crappy B movies decades ago, though.

Sounds like you could finally be gainfully employed, leaf.

this any good? fo real. was going to see it today.

Nigger are you even reading the thread?

Too many subplots. Not enough action. Too much "telling" instead of "showing." Too many unnecessary retcons and inconsistencies with the precious Potter films.

I dunno it was pretty confusing though because they dump a ton of lore every other dialogue characters have, and will just throw names around and expect you to know who they're referring to.

thats retarded. you want your set and scenery to look authentic if you are basing off of a real world location and time. would it look right to have pagoda style buildings in early 1900's london? fuck no.

I know what willl make everyone happy is if everyone in every movie from now on was some purple humanoid creature like in Avatar that didn’t look like one race more than another race, then we can get back to what really matters, the story!
Or... we could make 3+ copies of the same movie, each with characters only of a certain race. One for Europeans, one for niggers, and one for Asians... then, everyone gets what they want!
(Or you could just choose the race that makes most sense for a character and fuck off with your diversity quotas)

This, for a black Winston Churchill in the next WWII movie. We need to mirror the world by including more diversity in New movies. It has to be done.

Too many damn characters, convoluted plot, evil man = Trump, boring.

Some have called it the dullest franchise in cinematic history.

It's a fantasy movie you fucking moron, not a docudrama or time travel sci-fi movie. They don't need to adhere to jack shit.

Um...wrong board? /lgbt

Has anyone noticed the light skinned negro looking mixed race fashion models with freckles? Those people freak me out, but are a good alternative to CGI enhanced purple demons as a replacement. If we could make enough of them and house them in acting slave camps, we could have the best movies that will make the most money and be the most socially just *of all time*. Truly, utopia. Freckled mixed race children concentration acting camps will happen if Trump loses 2020 to Kampala Harris, you heard it here first.

According to the title it's about beasts and crimes so you should have expected that.

Nice fantasy there cucklord. Nobody wants to be a nigger.

NPCs think this is a franchise killer. But if they had a bit of brains they wouldn't be surprised of this, coming from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1475130597970 (1).jpg (1620x2884, 2.16M)

no black lead character , thats why.
if it had a black main person in it , ppl would write positive about it.

this is an abhorrent list and has almost no reasoning
>tolkien in last tier
fuck off

Reason they are making Harry Potter spin-off films is quite simple: they made OBSCENE amount of money for Warner Brothers, for a decade. To the point that when the original film series ended, Warner Brothers pretty much went into a full-on panic.

The original eight Harry Potter films made so much fucking money for Warner Brothers, that they were able to use those profits to cover losses on a lot of high profile flops and artsy type films that flopped at the box office but got a ton of awards.

Furthermore, Warner Brothers got so fucking addicted to that Potter cash the films were making, that it severely fucked up the studio's financials. The during the decade they were making Potter films, it caused their profits to triple and quadruple and investors/shareholders never really bothered to realize that this was a bubble and not realistic long term profits. The year after the last film came out, profits were WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY fucking down and investors/shareholders were pissed the fuck off and didn't care that the bubble had finally busted.

>>continued

Worse, Warner Brothers FUCKED UP their DC Cinematc Universe. They desperately wanted the DC movies to fill that hole in their estimated profits that the end of the Potter films created. But they fucked up this by putting the DC Cinematic Universe in the hands of Zach fucking Snyder and her fucked it all up and then some.

And just to add the cherry to the shit sandwich sunday, Warner Brothers continued to churn out high profile flop/awards bait films that crashed and burnt at the box office. Except now they don't have the Potter cash to cover up the fact that a good chunk of their film slate each year failed to turn a profit.

Fantastic Beast itself exist because Warner cant survive without that Potter cash. And because Rowlings had a great lawyer when she signed away the movie rights, Warner Brothers can't just make Harry Potter 9 or the Adult Adventures of Harry Potter/Hermonie Granger: Magic Cops or continue the story of the main three. She basically sold them the movie rights to Fantastic Beast as a gesture of pity, which is why the new film series exists and why they are desperate for it to succeed.

>the great gatsby and les mis god
>mein kampf not god
>brave new world low
>the lord of the rings shit
australian tier opinions

well played my friend, well played

Attached: 1514542657316.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

>tolkien bottom tier
k den negro
at least the german translation is superb

"NO"

I've watched it yesterday.
>racemixus maximus
>white people bad
>more white more bad
>everything is white mans fault
>negroes everywhere
>"we dont say that out loud"
Disgusting desu.