Im pissed Jow Forums im really fucking am

so get this Jow Forums, im over from Jow Forums. and for the past few days chinks have been spewing ChiCom propaganda and it is pissing me and many other Jow Forumsommandos off.

This has casued a number arguments and all that bullshit.

So when ever i bring up that fact that german weapons are generally better that Chink weapon(atleast in my opinion) they respond with political propaganda, that is made up of bullshit lies that would only fool a tard.

their shit is very anoying Jow Forums, i dont supose this shit has been happening on ther boards recently too. also these fuckers are annoying . any idea how i can get rid of them

Attached: 1541835571843.jpg (242x255, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojOmUWLDG18
dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2018-National-Defense-Strategy-Summary.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't there a trick where you compare their leader to winnie the poo and they go full "shut it down"?

Trip their own censors.
>TAIWAN NUMBA ONE!

checked

Jow Forumsommando in the house

but wait there is more.
tonight when iconfronted their bs, they asumed i was actually german, an proceded to shoot insults at me (insults incoling getiing fuck by sand niggers). and the board has devolved into a constant back and forth of insults

what is Jow Forums?

chow mein kampf

Attached: 1538107499999.jpg (800x535, 44K)

they must be launching a campaign against Jow Forums because Jow Forums has been infested with chink communists lately, more than usual

Just post saying “1989 Tiananmen Square protests“
and their internet will shit off.

checked in twain
>what is Jow Forums?
scroll up and click k you fuckin retard

>im over from Jow Forums
dropped. You guys hate Jow Forums

we tried that and it failed, literally when ever the chinks start a propaganda thread. that is the first thing a Jow Forumsommando posts.

Jow Forumslondike. It’s are sister site in the arctic

We've entered an era of Great Power rivalry
>Inter-state strategic competition, not terrorism, is now the primary concern in US national security.

so its a problem facing all of Jow Forums, fuck it I guess its time for another great meme war. we cannot let this chink cancer infest Jow Forums.

Checked
Based and pooh pilled

Attached: HqZnF9wWkO-4.png (300x250, 10K)

I don't see many posts on pol from China. Also why wouldn't people in China just use a VPN?

What kind of political propaganda is it?
Why don't you just post Nazi shit like us?

>The central challenge to U.S. prosperity and security is the reemergence of long-term, strategic competition by what the National Security Strategy classifies as revisionist powers. It is increasingly clear that China and Russia want to shape a world consistent with their authoritarian model—gaining veto authority over other nations’ economic, diplomatic, and security decisions.

>China is leveraging military modernization, influence operations, and predatory economics to coerce neighboring countries to reorder the Indo-Pacific region to their advantage. As China continues its economic and military ascendance, asserting power through an all-of-nation long-term strategy, it will continue to pursue a military modernization program that seeks Indo-Pacific regional hegemony in the near-term and displacement of the United States to achieve global preeminence in the future.

post about Soros controlling their banks then.

1. propaganda like that china is #1 in tech and is not stealing from the west. #2 saying that Chinese made shit is the best. #3 claiming other nation achievements as theirs. #4 talking about fuck huge engineering projects that are simply doomed to fail. #5 say that china is the best and that china has received praise from South Africa for its 'development and combating of poverty' (which is insane given what has been happening in SA lately)

2. yeah I have been kinda trying that. mostly in the form of racial and homophobic slurs

>im tired Jow Forums dammed tired

Did no one tell Jow Forums that we're in a cold war with China?

>arguing with the 50 cent party
Don't.

I'm always ready for a meme war, but the majority of Jow Forums is stuck on stupid and thinks every single post is kike shilling. Hard to fight a meme war when everyone is too fucking paranoid to function.

Attached: a-려-ultra-rare-vietnam-era-army-pepe-plz-no-2716703.png (500x598, 100K)

Talk about Tienanmen square, that usually does the trick.

that's a good one ill try it

we tried it does not work

Interesting.
Not more than a few hours ago I was browsing voat, and there were several odd posts from a nine days old account with the screen name "ChiComs", and now this.
Either it's the same guy on a trolling spree, or some fucky shit's going down.

Attached: oyfuc.png (241x98, 9K)

its people who act like chinks and talk about chink shit, while at the same time trying to proliferate communist values; so i guess if i'm being more accurate, there's an uptick in communists, i'm not sure if they're chinks but they seem like it

but hey maybe big man Tyrone can declare meme jihad on china.

the best strategy would be to make troll accounts on chink social media and shit post like the wind. and when your account gets banned, make another one and continue shit posting.

Post about how chairman Mao is a fucking idiot who killed all the birds in china because he thought it would be a good idea.

The Four Pests Campaign: was one of the first actions taken in the Great Leap Forward in China from 1958 to 1962. The four pests to be eliminated were rats, flies, mosquitoes, and sparrows. The extermination of sparrows resulted in severe ecological imbalance, prompting Mao to end the campaign against sparrows and redirect the focus to bed bugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojOmUWLDG18

One, no, too many chinks.

two

>this was a reverse psychology attempt all along

not your personal army. Fuck off shill.

I wish I saved the wall of text that wards off the Chinese, but I've yet to have a problem with them on here.
Sorry friend, I guess I can't help you.

if it is the same guy then it is some neet with literally no life.

>how can i get rid of them
respond with:
HAPPY JUNE 4th-Tienanmen Square Massacre.
The CCP will remove them for you.

Can you link to some instances of this Chink shilling? I briefly checked Jow Forums and I can't find any.

I think a lot of that is lefty/pol/ feelin ballsy after midterms. At least here. I dont know what's going on outside various Jow Forums boards and pixelzone.
I dont notice a lot of Chinese here. They stick out like Indians when they type in English.

Just ask them if they used chink or german weapons during the Tienanmen square incident.

Attached: TiananmenSquare.gif (250x250, 998K)

1. hit the ALL button.
2.look for any thread regarding Chinese made military hard wear. its all very cringy

oh you aussie shite posters will never cease to amaze me. love you guys.

sorry they took yer guns... :(

dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2018-National-Defense-Strategy-Summary.pdf

>A long-term strategic competition requires the seamless integration of multiple elements of national power—diplomacy, information, economics, finance, intelligence, law enforcement, and military. More than any other nation, America can expand the competitive space, seizing the initiative to challenge our competitors where we possess advantages and they lack strength. A more lethal force, strong alliances and partnerships, American technological innovation, and a culture of performance will generate decisive and sustained U.S. military advantages.

seething

Anyone have some Tiananmen Square memes for OP? Something to give the text some weight

oh they do. when they bitch say shit weirdly like :'impressive J-10C' and shit like mis typing shit some times.

also it is the 50cent army, they have military funding

1989 Tienanmen Square massacre

for the millionth time we tired that, infact it was the first thing we tired. these commies are either 50cent army or are really persistent pranksters

I don't post or lurk in Jow Forums, but I don't doubt you. I might go lurk for a few days and see if I can derail some chink threads.

im going to bed, ill continue this shit in the morning. I need sleep

Dropping Chinkpills

Attached: chinkz.png (800x1672, 209K)

Save these first

Attached: chinkcannibal.png (1148x1325, 965K)

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

probably larping, but it's definitely true that chinks have really ramped up their shilling in the past year. Not sure if that's new chinks or lurking chinks that have recently turned butthurt though

I'll keep an eye out for you. This could get good.

I see one thread that's been up for hours with a hundred replies.
Sage in all fields.

Attached: chinks.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

i have not seen a single fucking chink argument here the only real thing ive seen is the typical christcuck chinks

Attached: chinksareworthless.png (800x5132, 810K)

>voat
whats up lebbit

end

Attached: ChinksOUT!.jpg (617x593, 155K)

It's not Jow Forumsike you fucking pleb

Have you tried posting 1989年天安门广场大屠杀

This. It gets their internet turned off in China. Just post it in any thread you intend to post in and enjoy your china free thread.

one of my favorite chinkpills

Attached: china_dont_do_it.png (1400x5552, 946K)

checked
What's it say? I can't read random lines

>he doesn't know what voat is
Oh dear.

It's a search term for information about the 1989 Tiananman square incident/protests, which the communist party of china pretends never happened, officially. Lots of peaceful protesters were murdered that day. Look it up.

it's the same as but in their chinky moonrunes.

Kel nice