And to think, just a decade ago these brave children would have never known they were actually the opposite gender!

And to think, just a decade ago these brave children would have never known they were actually the opposite gender!

What a beautiful time to be alive.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401593/Whistleblower-teacher-makes-shocking-claim-autistic.html

Attached: Tolerancedefined.png (732x396, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s57T27M1ZXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Child abuse. These adult enablers get the rope first.

american degenerate culture makes me sick you guys are freaks

Don’t lump us decent reactionaries into the same mold as these sick freaks, bratwurst bro

>Send child to degenerate leftist (((school))).
>Child becomes a degenerate leftist.
Who woulda thought?

You’re all the same

I concur, Aussie bro

House of glass, leaf. House of glass

This is what happens, when you allow women.

Preying on the mentally deficient is abhorrent and these sick predators will burn in hell.

I think most people know that tranny shit in schools is crossing a line and that kids cant realistically decide their gender. My mom is liberal as fuck and supported Bernie but even draws the line there.

Imagiene sending your retarded kid to school and they say he's a tranny so they put him on söy pills. Clown world.

The people pushing this stuff seriously deserve death. Normally I wouldn't advocate for concentration camps or gulags but people pushing sex shit on kids deserve that.

even trump and his retard followers are the same sickos
our merkel is a total cunt but at least she says openly that gay marriage is wrong and those trans freaks are not even a real thing here but in america it seems to be the new cool thing to be such a freak

Attached: 171219-allen-trump-inssuferable-lede_iiswah.jpg (1480x833, 123K)

When will trump releaae his tax returns?

(((tricks)))

nobody cares you yellow monkey

>This is what happens when you allow women.
Not even anything after that.
Is this man fucking based, and dare I say, redpilled?

Thank god society is finally progressing! This is a huge victory for trans and other marginalized folx!

What's crazy is we never even voted for poopdick marriage. Our court just decided for us and boom, kids are now on tranny hormones.

wtf i love merkel now

>trick other kids into cutting off their dicks
holy shit, this is some next Gen fag bullying.

An old Jewish magic trick. Kavutzpah!

That’d make you a dog fucker, eh?

only switzerland had an actual vote on this and some areas there gave women the right to vote as late as 1970
but in our countries ''the will of the people'' my ass

I don’t like it anymore than you, bratwurst bro

child abuse. send this video everyone you know

youtube.com/watch?v=s57T27M1ZXk

Dr. Michelle Cretella on Transgenderism: A Mental Illness is Not a Civil Right

they are straight up brainwashing them to KYS